MissG

Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
March 02, 2012, 12:06:13 PM
I never understood the 2 Birds poem  :-[

Before I believed that "the chosen one" was Janet Jackson, Katherine or Latoya. But after Murray´s Documentary I had clear that "the chosen one" was Conrad Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 02, 2012, 12:15:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
@SimPattyK:  Maybe, Michael Jackson, has taken a risk.. and MAYBE, that risk is Mankind's hope..
Just imagine what happens, if, in the movie, after all he (mr.V) did, if people refused to fight with him??
[...]
Yes. you're right. Nothing good can be achieved without risks and sacrifice.
But calculated risks!
I think the risk of counting on just one person (as you suggested in your theory - "the chosen ONE") is much greater than counting on a group of people.
I think Michael counted on a group of people (us, his fans), not just on ONE person.
So maybe your theory is correct if we think at a COLLECTIVE "chosen one"... so as a group...
But hey this is just my opinion. I may be wrong...who knows!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 02, 2012, 12:29:07 PM
[...]

IMHO, Michael's plan includes us, BUT there MUST be someone else who takes the weight. I am hoping to post, little by little, the facts that lead me to this conclusion.
[...]
I'd like to know what are the reasons that make you believe it's gonna be ONE person.

Maybe Souza is the chosen one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 02, 2012, 01:42:39 PM
I was thinking that maybe there needs to be a chosen one who will have a certain role/mission to accomplish. My theory is that perhaps Michael needs someone to testify about something -- which I am not able to figure out now -- but it would have something to do with the Hoax of course. Maybe. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

March 02, 2012, 03:15:59 PM
An interesting reply found concerning the 2 Birds poem which explains well a bit of its essence:

rndream: "Dear Angel-Wings, Michael was deep. He had a connection with his spirit/soul/God that was life-long and firm. He was far more mature and understanding and stable than any of his critics. He knew."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 02, 2012, 03:16:28 PM
I was thinking that maybe there needs to be a chosen one who will have a certain role/mission to accomplish. My theory is that perhaps Michael needs someone to testify about something -- which I am not able to figure out now -- but it would have something to do with the Hoax of course. Maybe. :?:

hummm.... Interesting thought!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 02, 2012, 04:27:51 PM

hummm.... Interesting thought!!

Thanks Sim! But the more I think about it the less I think that's it!  :lol: Because this poem Virads quoted to support his 'theory' tells us it's also about spirituality, that there is an element of the spiritual realm, that this is also about God. Anyway it's an interesting theory I hope to hear more from Virads, sooner rather than later.  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 02, 2012, 11:37:17 PM

We are all chosen. But we all cannot be 'Michael's or 'V's... it takes a lot to bring yourself to that position.

Totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2012, 04:32:22 AM
[...]

IMHO, Michael's plan includes us, BUT there MUST be someone else who takes the weight. I am hoping to post, little by little, the facts that lead me to this conclusion.
[...]
I'd like to know what are the reasons that make you believe it's gonna be ONE person.

Maybe Souza is the chosen one?

Maybe its Souza, maybe its YOU. Maybe its ME... no, not me.
But could be anyone.
You see, Michael Jackson's some clues are very hard to understand. He was in a higher dimension than us. And I am happy to see, how the 'mistery', unfolds piece by piece, until it is completely visible.

Breaking Free
What we have conceptualized we have created

All those loved, all those hated
Where is the beginning, where's the end

Time's arrow, so difficult to bend

We see according to our first concept. That is the first line. If we think this is regarding Illuminati, we will try to link every clue to the Illuminati. If our concept is Dr.Conrad Murray, we will link everything to him. Same with Elvis and LaToya, Janet and all.
I guess we should look at this is a wider range, an open mind. All we love and hate are created by us, and we have no clear proof.
Look for the beginning, and continue the research,  OR Look for the end, and come backwards to get the whole story.
But time is time. Maybe we are running out of it.

I know what you guys think about me now...->  WTF??

wish you Victory!
~Virads~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 03, 2012, 05:32:57 AM
You know.....as much as great minds enjoy the company of other great minds, they might still sometimes wish to be touched by simplicity. Maybe it´s all much less complicated than we think it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

gwynned

March 03, 2012, 06:20:20 AM
I find this interesting....I think we are all chosen for this great adventure, somehow we are ! Something happened on that day with us all, something that opened our mind and heart, our imagination .I feel sad that we are divided and non- believers still don't wanna understand the true meaning of Michael's message.I hope this is coming to an end soon.....I miss Michael too much

We are all chosen. But we all cannot be 'Michael's or 'V's... it takes a lot to bring yourself to that position.
Remember, in the movie, there was a lot who helped V in the mission. If they were not there, V couldn't have done it, but it V was not there, the people won't be able to do it.
@SimPattyK:  Maybe, Michael Jackson, has taken a risk.. and MAYBE, that risk is Mankind's hope..
Just imagine what happens, if, in the movie, after all he (mr.V) did, if people refused to fight with him??

"I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten.."

This is it!
wish you Victory!

I can't imagine the moment for Michael when he said, "I can take it from here" as the illusion began and there was no turning back.  We all have little moments like that, those moments when we take a brave step, however tentative, on behalf of ourselves or a cause we believe in.  Imagine taking that step on behalf of all humanity!

Rhianna's recent song 'We found love in a hopeless place' keeps ringing through my head.  WE have found LOVE in this hopeless place, thanks to Michael.  He IS our Hope as we are his.  He took a calculated leap off the mountain and beLIEved that we would not let him fail.  He put his faith in strangers and in God, of course.

We, in turn, have put our faith in someone most of us will never meet in 'real' life, just like Evey came to LOVE 'V' without knowing anything about him or ever seeing his face. 

It's madness really and I am sympathetic to people who think me/us mad.  We can only HOPE that putting our FAITH in this madness was a sound investment! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 03, 2012, 06:21:04 AM
hmmmmmmm.....hmmmmmm.....I don't dare to say some things that cross my mind right now because I am afraid they are toooooo crazy. Anyway, there must be light coming eventually on all this story and the truth must prevail in the very end.
Anyone remembers Front's rant against the blind leading the innocents...or something like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 03, 2012, 07:43:51 AM
hmmmmmmm.....hmmmmmm.....I don't dare to say some things that cross my mind right now because I am afraid they are toooooo crazy.[....]
Don't be afraid! Spit IT out!
I've been called delusional, paranoid, crazy, manipulated, depressed, obsessed, and the list of "delightful" adjectives continues! BUT I survived! I'm here and I'll be there!
So say what you have to say Gina ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 03, 2012, 09:16:20 AM
......I can't .........
I share Michael's belief - that the truth will prevail. Sooner or later  -- each one of us shall have to face it. Even the invincible/untouchable ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 04, 2012, 04:27:30 PM
Breaking Free
All this hysteria, all this commotion
Time, space, energy are just a notion
What we have conceptualized we have created
All those loved, all those hated
Where is the beginning, where's the end
Time's arrow, so difficult to bend
Those broken promises, what they meant
Those love letters, never sent

All of us rush around from birth to death acting out our part in the drama of life, along the timeline that has been set into motion, by thoughts, by desires, by conditions and circumstances of life. Once things are set into motion, it’s difficult to become free from the wheel that spins in the space of time. I agree, where is the beginning? Where did all of this begin? And where is it going to end? Are we just going around in a circle? Back to the beginning? Promises that people make -- just words spoken? Where do those words go?
Love letters never sent -- what was conceived in the heart, stayed in the heart and left us wondering what might have, could have been.

There is only one way to step out of this circle of time, of life, of repeating cycles -- and that is by the Mercy and Grace of our loving God. We continue to think the same things, and act in the same way and wonder why we never get different results. This is our insanity. We need to let Him into our minds, our way of thinking and into our hearts, and we seek that silent bird who mirrors the same way of being as us.

Just one more thing to add -- regarding self-responsibility. Virads, you speak about “What we have conceptualized we have created”, so the way I see it, whatever we are experiencing now in our personal worlds and collectively in the world as a whole -- we have all given rise to somehow. So the answers lie within all of us. If we want to give birth to something new, then we all must take responsibility to conceive, and then nurture and then give birth to a new and better world where we can all live as ONE and bring Heaven to Earth, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations. It begins with us and it ends with us. So, yes we are ALL chosen, if we so believe. This is our power -- and how we use it DOES make a difference.

So Michael need not be alone, nor carry the weight alone if we each do our part to awaken to the higher dimensions of consciousness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal