hopi

Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
January 29, 2012, 04:12:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Mr. Jackson,

I don't want to be studied    errrr errrr errrr, as I am an ordinary believer and an ordinary member on that form.

Yours truly

diggyon     :) 

LOL :) I guess it's not in our hand if and how we "get studied" as we still post here or anywhere else in www...

...and my second guess is that nearly everyone searches for "the only one" to choose?!!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2012, 04:34:14 PM
Why would a movie star want to know an ordinary girl anyway???? Aren't there enough beautiful women in Hollywood who are living the same life and wouldn't marry a famous artist to get fame and money as they are already famous and rich!!!!
I don't think Michael is waiting for a special woman ! ! ! Remember, he doesn't trust people so much and I can understand why. So how could he trust a stranger ? ?  ? ? ?

Ok I know this is totally off the topic of the thread but I had to say something. 

I'm not quite sure why this comment saddens me Diggyon but it does.  I guess it sounds like you think a movie star and an ordinary girl are two different things.  They aren't.  We are all God's children, none better than the other. We just have different roles and different jobs in life.  All the same blood coursing through our veins.

You do make a good point about at least someone who is rich may not be out to get riches from MJ because they have their own.  Yes, valid point.  However, there are women out there (many on this board) who are not out for riches.  It's just unfortunate that when you are rich (or perceived as rich) you will attract those who are gold diggers.

As for trusting a stranger, I don't know maybe I live in my own fairy tale world, but I trust people HOWEVER I am not naive or gullible.  I'm wise and I pray for God to guide me.  I have had a stranger or two betray me, but I never want these things to harden my heart so I close off to new people. You know?  I always want to be open and loving.  MJ strikes me as a wise man and one who does his best to trust God (all my perception of course) but as with anyone, it would take time to build trust.  That's the nature of relationships.

The best we can do is pray for God's will to be done in his life.  Maybe God needs him to be single? Who knows?  Maybe God has a special someone out there for him.  Who knows?

Maybe, just maybe, God want's us to stay on the topic of this thread! 

lolol/

Take care Diggyon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

January 29, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
LOL! You guys are so hilarious! I love this forum with all its humor and insightful thoughts

& praying for those that need to be involved is a good idea, will do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 30, 2012, 09:23:04 PM
I believe soulmates should meet for the glory of God - its always feels as a miracle work beyond such connection and strikes unmistakendly.
@@
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:26:22 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 05:00:57 AM
Hi. I believe that Michael will come back only if something very very bad will happen in the world. Otherwise I think he is enjoying his position now (without hounding crowds and crazy journalists after him). I don't think that there is somebody that he is waiting for to comeback. It appears that his plans are rolling smoothly. I wish him good luck!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 31, 2012, 10:08:03 AM
Why would a movie star want to know an ordinary girl anyway???? Aren't there enough beautiful women in Hollywood who are living the same life and wouldn't marry a famous artist to get fame and money as they are already famous and rich!!!!
I don't think Michael is waiting for a special woman ! ! ! Remember, he doesn't trust people so much and I can understand why. So how could he trust a stranger ? ?  ? ? ?

Ok I know this is totally off the topic of the thread but I had to say something. 

I'm not quite sure why this comment saddens me Diggyon but it does.  I guess it sounds like you think a movie star and an ordinary girl are two different things.  They aren't.  We are all God's children, none better than the other. We just have different roles and different jobs in life.  All the same blood coursing through our veins.

You do make a good point about at least someone who is rich may not be out to get riches from MJ because they have their own.  Yes, valid point.  However, there are women out there (many on this board) who are not out for riches.  It's just unfortunate that when you are rich (or perceived as rich) you will attract those who are gold diggers.

As for trusting a stranger, I don't know maybe I live in my own fairy tale world, but I trust people HOWEVER I am not naive or gullible.  I'm wise and I pray for God to guide me.  I have had a stranger or two betray me, but I never want these things to harden my heart so I close off to new people. You know?  I always want to be open and loving.  MJ strikes me as a wise man and one who does his best to trust God (all my perception of course) but as with anyone, it would take time to build trust.  That's the nature of relationships.

The best we can do is pray for God's will to be done in his life.  Maybe God needs him to be single? Who knows?  Maybe God has a special someone out there for him.  Who knows?

Maybe, just maybe, God want's us to stay on the topic of this thread! 

lolol/

Take care Diggyon!

Hi lilwendy,

please accept my appology!!! I really didn't mean to make you sad with my post. I am really sorry. This is just my opinion about famous artists and movie stars. They lead a competely different life. They always try to draw attention towards themselves if they are around people and I have witnessed this myself. I was once in a shopping mall. Then a famous singer showed up and he was walking and posing as if everyone is looking at him. In fact all the people were looking at him and he felt it. Then every one was trying to get his autogram. I guess he liked it as well, but when so many people came closer he freaked out. So in my opinion a person like that wouldn't want to have any contact to ordinary people. There are also some famous artists who would like to have contacts to famous people because this will add to their fame. I have watched the movies:  "Maid in Manhattan" and "While you were sleeping". They are about famous people getting to know ordinary girls and fall in love with. These people became subject of criticism. So why would some famous guy go through all that an make himself subject to tabloid trash? How would he knwo that this girl wouldn't ruin his reputation and is only after his money???? I also don't imagine Tom Cruise entering a cafe and spends some time whith the people in there! ! ! Am I right???? I know, fame is curse and those who are famous can't walk on the street like everyone else because they will be chased by fans and papparazis, but still, their life is completely different. Aristocratic families are not much different. A prince is not allowed to marry an ordinary girl!!! Why??? i guess we all know why!!!! It's a shame to have contact to ordinary people. This is the naked truth and I am not making things up!!!!

I really don't know MJ so much and I really don't know how he thinks. May be he is differnt, I don't know. But this is my generl opinion about famous artists. May be we get to know him some day, may be not....... even the idea that he might be on the forum communicating with us freaks me out!! May be he wouldn't allow us to know him well..... may be he needs to trust us first...... You can be nice to almost evey one but a real friend can't be any one !!!!!!

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

diggyon

February 03, 2012, 05:34:43 AM
I guess many celebrities or famous people could be suffering from those who are only around them because of their money. So  "trust" will be missing in a way. Only a few people will be interested in the man the celebrity is. But how can one distinguish between those who are only after the money and those who are really loyal. No wonder some celebrities  feel so lonely because of this feeling, including Michael. I have been through such a phase before and I know how it is to feel lonely although I was surrounded by so many people who were only interested in me because of what I offer not because of what I am. So this is what Michael and I sort of have in common. I wish this forum could be a better way to communicate with people who are different, not after Michaels money or his fame. Feeling lonely is a very bad thing. So I hope Michael is not lonely anymore........ Gaining trust could take so long....but at the end it is gained though...   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

February 03, 2012, 07:50:55 AM
 I don't think he's waiting for a chosen one...  he's testing the chosen one.   /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

diggyon

February 03, 2012, 08:10:15 AM
I don't think he's waiting for a chosen one...  he's testing the chosen one.   /overreacting/

You mean one has been chosen already????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 03, 2012, 09:46:29 AM
Aha  8)
Can't say more :-X you guys keep dreaming ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 03, 2012, 10:03:17 AM
yeah right, whatever...... /white flag/   /white flag/   /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

MissG

February 03, 2012, 02:36:12 PM
>:(

Who dares??? whoooooo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

February 03, 2012, 02:38:57 PM

well, I cook, I do home shores, I keep smiling and don´t ask questions. I am like a furniture piece :)
I need to shower more often though...
but I fix it just with perfume! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 03, 2012, 11:15:12 PM

well, I cook, I do home shores, I keep smiling and don´t ask questions. I am like a furniture piece :)
I need to shower more often though...
but I fix it just with perfume! :)

LOL Gema loooolllllllll!!!!
If that's the way you're "promoting" yurself you can kiss the "chosen one" goodbye errrr
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
you're so funny bearhug
Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:53:59 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 02:39:23 AM
Debbie Rowe was was ordinary, peeps!

Some should get down off the mental pedestal of what "Royalty" wants, and doesn't want. This isn't England, and the Queen mother isn't running a breeding program for Michael, you know.

I live out here, in "Hollyweird" and if I learned anything? Fans and Paparazzi don't realize that everyone's a human BEING!

Why does everyone seem to think "ordinary girl" means "dullard"? for crying out loud? Perhaps it just means she doesn't want to be chained to a bloody incompetent body guard, who doesn't know his job!

I see waaay to many people suffering a real disconnect. I personally? Been in castles, mansions, name it. They're people like you and me, so what. And they also know how to cook, and do their own dishes! Most only have catering for big bashes, otherwise only use the small sitting rooms. I'm sure only Elizabeth Taylor had the one REAL jewelry collection that made the majority drool.

It's all about perspective! I'm sorry - I only grew up in 6,000 sq ft homes, on the beach. They were modest, but we made do. Mostly beach parties, with people running around in bathing suits, and fire pits.

COME ON! That's the size of most of these hovels in the hills!
Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:50:56 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal