MJonmind

Re: Who is the CHOSEN one?
January 27, 2012, 02:52:27 AM
Gina
Imagination has no limits  ...I know it was a joke but now I can't delete the imagine of an ark full of women, MJ and hundreds of children from my brains 

Then he would be a little like Solomon who was the richest, wisest and obviously the sexiest in the ancient world.   Those poor women. :-\   I'm happy to be married, AND here with you guys and MJ! ;D

1 Kings 11:3
He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray.
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:54:29 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 27, 2012, 03:15:40 AM
 mj_dance/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D
Ok, here it is:

Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.
So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.
MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.
And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)
Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.
Maybe.
If so, where is that man? (or woman)
Maybe that's also Michael's problem.
Maybe.

Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....

Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"

As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!
 michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

@V-for-Virads, I needed to think on this, because it mirrors more than one person who's thought about this. Evidently Latoya had blurted something like this out at the end of October, beginning of November, as she walked into the courtroom for Murray, but it was coded. Psychic said there was a girl for him. I do my best thinking, as I'm falling asleep, which is now.

I'll bet you there was a girl/woman he'd met before his kids were born, whom he felt was his soulmate. But coming from a woman's side, who'd want to be in a gilded cage without freedom? People in your face all the time, bodyguards, armored cars? Most likely scared her, even if she felt the same about him. This is theory only, btw. Imagine that she felt the same about him, loved children, but could see a life of misery the way things were going.

What if he had to give everything up, to be with her, happily every after? Would you do that for LOVE? Would any of us do that? 40 years of being hounded almost to death - didn't the public get enough blood out of him, didn't he deserve the simple life, with the woman by his side, for the next 40 plus years?

A kingdom for freedom and LOVE. I can't think of a better love story, with a better ending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 27, 2012, 03:16:57 AM
I wouldn't want to be one of those women.

you sure suspicious//?? Just kidding LOL!

MJ would not agree with something like this...I think suspicious//. He wouldn't want King Solomon's fate afraid/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 02:51:31 AM
Welcome to the board ~ViRADS~

I am a firm believer of God speaking to us and giving us impressions of what He has planned for us and sometimes for others.  So here is my feedback, as requested:

MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.

I totally agree!  Remember in Cry:

You change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight
 :)

Also in Hebrews 11, the faith chapter, you will see that faith is not just a mental conviction, faith REQUIRES ACTION to be valid.  So faith is needed, absolutely, but it's gotta be TRUE FAITH!!! Actionable faith!

LIVING OUT THE MISSION, not just agreeing with it. 
1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)

Very Matrix/NEO-ish!  I know exactly what you mean! We really won’t know if this is the case unless MJ sends someone to let us know he is ready and needing some abnormal people. Hahahaha

So while your theory is just that… a theory… I believe it’s something to look into further as these “thoughts of inspiration” come from somewhere….

The chosen one is there already, Michael will do it.

You are saying this as a knowing statement where a few posts back it was a theory you wanted feedback on.  What has you so convicted of this?

Lastly, I just want to say, Michael:

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.

Just pray, Michael, and God will speak to those who are ready to serve… and they will make themselves known… I know this from personal experience.

Everyone else, we need to be praying for Michael, and for all those who are currently involved or need to be involved.  Pray that they will heed the call on their heart.

Again, welcome V-for-Virads!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 28, 2012, 05:21:36 AM
This theory reminds me of a movie I watched long time ago. It's about an ordinary girl who was in love with a very famous singer/ artist. Then this same singer moved to the apartment next door. She couldn't belive herself, but knew of course that he will never notice her. One night it was raining and at night he was driving his car and hit the girl with his car in the dark. He took her  to the hospital and stayed with her the whole night untill she  got better. Then he found out how great she was and decided  to marry her.
I guess this only happens in movies. Why would a movie star want to know an ordinary girl anyway???? Aren't there enough beautiful women in Hollywood who are living the same life and wouldn't marry a famous artist to get fame and money as they are already famous and rich!!!!
I don't think Michael is waiting for a special woman ! ! ! Remember, he doesn't trust people so much and I can understand why. So how could he trust a stranger ? ?  ? ? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I Am Listening

January 28, 2012, 06:22:46 AM
Reminds me a lot about the Matrix and Neo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't ask what the meaning of Life is. You define it."
~Anonymous

diggyon

January 28, 2012, 11:00:53 AM
It reminds me also of Cinderella's story..... Things like that happen only in fairy tales, not in real life.....
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:03:47 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 28, 2012, 12:52:42 PM
It reminds me also of Cinderella's story..... Things like that happen only in fairy tales, not in real life.....
it depends on how much one can believe it's going to happen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 29, 2012, 10:20:00 AM
It's just not realistic at all for Michael to look for a dream gril through chatting on theinternet!! I mean why would he do that???
I know that so many members are longing for a BAm-Party where they can meet Michael-including myself,,,, but I don't really know how far we will get to know him, if her really allow us to do so. Again, we are a bunch of strangers from around the world!!!! I remember seeing an interview with michael where he sais that he doesn't like crowded areas and prefers to be alone!!! I guess we have to put that in consideration when we speak about a subject like " the CHOSEN one"

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 29, 2012, 11:31:28 AM
It's just not realistic at all for Michael to look for a dream gril through chatting on theinternet!! I mean why would he do that???

But you like the idea don't you ;D?

I think he would do that because he's bored..maybe geek/. And he likes to study people who don't know who they are chatting with errrr.
I don't believe he's looking for a dream girl. He must know by now there's no such girl in reality. JMO.
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 11:35:07 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 29, 2012, 12:10:50 PM

I think he would do that because he's bored..maybe geek/. And he likes to study people who don't know who they are chatting with errrr.
I don't believe he's looking for a dream girl. He must know by now there's no such girl in reality. JMO.

Actually I didn't know that Michael likes to study people !!!!!!! But why would he do that ? ? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

diggyon

January 29, 2012, 02:10:28 PM
Dear Mr. Jackson,

I don't want to be studied    errrr errrr errrr, as I am an ordinary believer and an ordinary member on that form.

Yours truly

diggyon     :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:05:12 PM

Actually I didn't know that Michael likes to study people !!!!!!! But why would he do that ? ? ?
I don't know either LOL but I imagine he does.
In my imagination he would study humans because we are interesting to him, as he's an alien from Mars.

PS: I think you know I'm just kidding ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 29, 2012, 03:20:11 PM

Some of us were born this way...
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:25:42 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 29, 2012, 03:37:17 PM
 :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions