2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I was just watching this CNN video about Linda from Star Maps.  She is stationed on the corner of Carolwood Dve and Sunset Boulevard...

But she recalls every detail of that day.  She claims the ambulance arrived at Carolwood Dve at
11:45pm.....a quater to twelve.......?????
  (I have edited the time thanks to others who listened properly)

Now, this doesn't add up at all.  The ambulance received the call at 12.20 and said the arrived with 5 minutes of that....so that would be at 12.25 or 12.30pm.

She then goes on to say that  " She was on her corner on June 25, 2009, when an ambulance took Jackson away. Although he usually went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, the ambulance turned right, toward Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, she recalled. It was followed by several dark Cadillac Escalade SUVs, and she suspected something was seriously wrong."

So this is HUGE..........The ambulance did arrive at least 40mins before the 911 call was made.

This is the video:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:29:45 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Los Angeles (CNN) -- On a foggy morning in Holmby Hills, one of this city's most gilded neighborhoods, a silent standoff is taking place outside the mansion where pop music superstar Michael Jackson breathed his last breath.

It has become a familiar ritual for the players: A burly man sits in a black SUV parked in the driveway in front of a closed gate. Across the street, a woman in a white jacket and fedora camps out in a lawn chair shaded by a beach umbrella, a cooler at her side. He watches her. She ignores him.

A series of lime green placards saying "* HOT * Star Maps Here" leads drivers from the winding curves of Sunset Boulevard into this manicured oasis of wealth and privilege -- and to the woman locals call the Star Maps lady.

Her name is Linda Welton, and she was on the corner of Sunset and Carolwood Drive long before Michael Jackson arrived. She remembers well the days when he stood on a balcony of the rented chateau-style mansion and tossed autographed pillows to screaming fans. She remembers that he ordered pizzas for them and that his father, Joe Jackson, would come visiting but wouldn't be let in.

She also remembers the hordes that descended in June 2009, when Jackson died on the eve of his comeback concert tour.

His doctor, Conrad Murray, was tasked with making sure the King of Pop stayed healthy and showed up for rehearsals. Now he is on trial, accused of giving Jackson a lethal dose of an anesthetic to help him sleep.

On the weekend before the doctor went on trial for manslaughter, Carolwood Drive was nearly deserted. Despite the property's notoriety and the looming criminal trial, there was no pilgrimage of Jackson fans, not even a lone "looky-loo," as people in Los Angeles call curiosity seekers.

Jackson's spot on Hollywood's map It was just the security guard and the Star Maps lady. And the Star Maps lady was feeling shy.

"I can't do an interview," she said, bolting up from her lawn chair. She scurried to her white SUV and drove off, leaving a taciturn assistant to deal with the nosy visitor.

A third-generation purveyor of the dishy tourist maps, Welton has good reason to be skittish. The owners of the mansion, fashion executive Hubert Guez and his wife, Roxanne, have taken her to court.

The homeowners filed suit in June, calling Welton's Star Maps business "a highly visible eyesore" and charging that she is tanking their property value. They are asking a judge for an injunction kicking the Star Maps lady off the corner. A hearing has been set for October 18 before Judge Gerald Rosenberg in Santa Monica, according to the court file.

Welton's family has sold Star Maps from the corner since the 1930s -- long before such things as tour buses, paparazzi and TMZ. They survived past attempts to shut them down or make them move. And Welton has long been a Michael Jackson fan -- so much so that she traveled the 90 minutes to Santa Barbara a dozen times to attend his 2005 child molestation trial. She celebrated when he was acquitted.

On August 28, the eve of what would have been the pop star's 53rd birthday, Welton was chattier when she received a visit from a crew with "In Session," a show that features Murray's trial and other court cases and airs daily on CNN's sister network, truTV.

Jackson could have lived anywhere in the world, she said, but he chose the mansion on her Star Maps corner as he prepped for his "This is It" tour.

"It came alive in a way no other place came alive through the years of map selling or that kind of thing," she says. "It's Tourist Central. Really, nobody lived there except Sean Connery, a while ago."

The fans came because Jackson engaged them, she said. And then there was the live music that poured out of the house every time Jackson practiced in his studio, which was often.

"We all heard the music that came out from behind those walls," Welton said. "So a lot of fans would park their cars here. They were trying to hear the music, but they didn't really tell a whole lot of people because they didn't want Michael to stop playing. So we had the time of our lives. This was actually the biggest thrill we'll ever have. The music was absolutely beautiful."

She was on her corner on June 25, 2009, when an ambulance took Jackson away. Although he usually went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, the ambulance turned right, toward Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, she recalled. It was followed by several dark Cadillac Escalade SUVs, and she suspected something was seriously wrong.

She says a CNN producer told her that Jackson had died, and soon hundreds of weeping fans came. She gave her maps away then, telling people, "Michael wouldn't want you to cry." Even now, she says, "It's like a tourist magnet. It's like a historical landmark that's not quite noted as one, but everybody knows where it is. It's the first place people really want to see when they get off that plane."
Welton says many people who stop don't even buy a map. They just want to know where Jackson's last home is.

The homeowners' lawsuit makes no mention of their most famous tenant or the notoriety of the address. As far as the lawsuit is concerned, Welton's Star Maps business is what draws the gawkers.

The legal action opens a new chapter in an age-old L.A. story, rekindling tensions that can arise in a city built on the culture of fame and populated by people eager to cash in on the fantasy. The case also pits two of California's most cherished values -- individual property rights and free speech -- against each other.

"It is unpleasant and inconvenient to constantly be forced to navigate illegally stopped traffic in front of the plaintiffs' home and to be daily and frequently forced to view defendant's business activity," the lawsuit states. The couple is trying to sell the mansion and, the lawsuit charges, Welton's presence is hurting their chances.

"The property is made unattractive," the suit charges. "Potential buyers are bothered upon approach by the quite visible and annoying constant illegal stopping and/or parking of cars in front of the home that would otherwise be on a quiet residential street."

Live music poured out of the house every time Jackson practiced in his studio, which was often, Welton said.Welton, who is representing herself, considers the lawsuit "harassment" and argues in her court papers that the law was settled decades ago in her favor.

Her mother fought similar attempts by the city of Los Angeles to shut down her Star Maps business through the 1970s. She took the fight all the way to the California Supreme Court.

A copy of the court's 1978 opinion is included in the court file as Linda Welton's response to the most recent lawsuit.

According to the opinion and several newspaper clippings attached to it, Welton's grandfather obtained a copyright during the 1930s for what would become the oldest continuously published map of the places where the stars live, shop and eat. Her mother, Vivienne Welton, ran the family business for 40 years before handing it down to her daughter, who has been hawking the Star Maps for more than two decades.

It was during Vivienne Welton's watch that the epic court battle was waged. The city of Los Angeles declared her stand, on a grassy corner at Sunset and Baronda, a public nuisance under the municipal code and obtained a court injunction in 1973. She fought it on freedom-of-speech grounds, but the city contended that she was engaged in commercial activity not protected by the First Amendment.

She lost the first round, appealed, and five years later, the case wound up before the California Supreme Court, which struck down the city's ordinance, saying it was unconstitutional.

"Battling public nuisance cannot be pursued by means infringing personal liberties when less restrictive alternatives are available," the court found.

Attorney Jeffrey Korn, who filed the 2011 lawsuit, was in trial in another case and was too busy to talk about the Star Maps case, an assistant said.

But the Guezes' civil suit is likely to fail because it cites the ordinance that already has been struck down by a higher court, said Douglas Mirell, a First Amendment attorney in Los Angeles.

"Once a court has found an ordinance to be unconstitutional, it sort of follows, as night follows day, that one cannot invoke the same ordinance and seek to have it enforced," Mirell said.

And, he noted, last month, a federal appeals court struck down a similar ordinance in nearby Redondo Beach, which sought to stop day laborers from soliciting employment on public streets.

Whatever happens in court, the scene on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Carolwood Drive has already changed. The man and his music are gone. But not the Star Maps lady. Not yet, anyway.

Grace Wong is a senior producer with "In Session," which airs weekdays on truTV, CNN's sister network.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Hmmm I'm not sure why her timing is off.  Just something else to add to the list of things that don't add up.

It's funny that people would say she brings down the value of the area, obviously Michael didn't have a problem with her when he moved in (if he actually lived there).  She doesn't take up much space and is out of the way of everybody and it's not like she's camped on somebody's front lawn.  When I met her there this past June, she was convinced Michael had lived there as she said she saw him coming and going several times and that she had spoken to him on a few occasions.  What's very interesting is one of the first questions she asked me was if I thought Michael was alive.  Twiggy came over after hearing me say "yes!" and started talking and I was so blown away that Linda had asked me if I thought Michael is alive that I never asked her why she thinks Michael is alive.  I wish I had!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

You may have misunderstood what she said -
she actually says the ambulance went into Carolwood at "a quarter TO 12:00" which would be 11:45a.m. - so that means it still doesn't make sense because if they didn't call the ambulance until 12:21 why would she see it going in EARLIER than that?  ;)

Here is link the video where she talks about this around :38. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW...thanks for answering my question I've been asking on the other thread for a day or so ;)
Now if we can believe any of what we hear!
I think it really does make a big difference in if anyone really did see the ambo go in there.

I still can't believe NO paparazzi or public citizen has said they heard the 911 call on a police scanner!!
then followed it there... and have any neighbors said they heard the siren going in? 
Did anyone hear sirens going in?  And cops always get there before ambos so they're would be two sirens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was just watching this CNN video about Linda from Star Maps.  She is stationed on the corner of Carolwood Dve and Sunset Boulevard...

But she recalls every detail of that day.  She claims the ambulance arrived at Carolwood Dve at
12:45pm.....

Now, this doesn't add up at all.  The ambulance received the call at 12.20 and said the arrived with 5 minutes of that....so that would be at 12.25 or 12.30pm.

She then goes on to say that  " She was on her corner on June 25, 2009, when an ambulance took Jackson away. Although he usually went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, the ambulance turned right, toward Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, she recalled. It was followed by several dark Cadillac Escalade SUVs, and she suspected something was seriously wrong."

So she said that USUALLY he went to Cedars...
So he'd just lived there, what 6 months?  So how many times had this HEALTHY man gone to the hospital, be it Cedars, in just 6 months?
If just once, she'd said, the other time he went to Cedars, but USUALLY, means other TIMES!!

I'm thinking ACTOR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

WOW...thanks for answering my question I've been asking on the other thread for a day or so ;)
Now if we can believe any of what we hear!
I think it really does make a big difference in if anyone really did see the ambo go in there.

I still can't believe NO paparazzi or public citizen has said they heard the 911 call on a police scanner!!
then followed it there... and have any neighbors said they heard the siren going in? 
Did anyone hear sirens going in?  And cops always get there before ambos so they're would be two sirens.

If we consider that the 911 call is staged/fake then no one could have intercepted the communication. It would have been done to exactly avoid alerting paparazzi or anyone else. I presume there was no sirens because it wasn't a real emergency and in order to avoid to make noise. (Shhh Michael is faking his death  :lol:).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Suzy7

I just said in another thread, that perhaps the ambulance did arrive that early; but they waited to take action as to fit the numerology?

@Fordtocarr There were no sirens because obviously it wasn't a real emergency, and because of that, it also negates them from it being illegal.
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:32:50 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

So both the Starline driver and the map lady were told MJ was dead before he even went to the hospital?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

she actually says the ambulance went into Carolwood at "a quarter TO 12:00" which would be 11:45a.m. - so that means it still doesn't make sense because if they didn't call the ambulance until 12:21 why would she see it going in EARLIER than that?  ;)

Actually she said "about" quarter to 12.  I think she is just guessing at the time but would be interesting to see her phone record.  It would probably state the time the ambulance arrived.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

12:45pm.....

Michael has been to the hospital many times.  She's probably talking about days gone by.

So she said that USUALLY he went to Cedars...
So he'd just lived there, what 6 months?  So how many times had this HEALTHY man gone to the hospital, be it Cedars, in just 6 months?
If just once, she'd said, the other time he went to Cedars, but USUALLY, means other TIMES!!

I'm thinking ACTOR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pepper thank you very much for your post  :) .Like I said before this all HOAX doesn't make sense and never will,because it was all planed that way on purpose.What this woman said is in totally contradiction with the police man story ,about what happend that day.Listen here he clearly say that the call was received at 12:21 and 18 minutes  /cook/:

LAFD Capt. recalls Michael Jackson (MJ) events on June 25, 2009
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggewNtwvHJ4[/youtube]

Please keep this in mind that a good  magician never reveals his tricks/secrets,and I'm more than sure Michael is in that category also  8-)  ;) .What I find funny is that it seems that we are in the PRESTIGE movie.We are almost obbsessed to found out HOW the TRICK was done,instead to search WHY it was DONE!!! The WHY I think is more important than HOW.To understand better what I 'm talking about you will have to watch THE PRESTIGE movie  :).This is my favourite part of all:

"The Prestige" End Monologue
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9yuwW4a_U[/youtube]

"There are three parts to a magic trick, as explained in the opening moments of the film. The pledge, which sets up the trick by showing the audience something ordinary; the turn, which turns the ordinary something into something extraordinary; and the prestige, which turns the something back into its original form."

LOVE you  :)!!!
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:34:10 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTFXmUHTrjo&feature=related[/youtube]

Listen from 1:07 to kenny ortega’s timeline.  firstly, who called Frank DeLeo?  And secondly there must have been 2ambulance calls and departures.  Kenny’s first (possibly w/the reall MJ departure before the media got hold of it).   /white flag/  Then Murray’s and dem with the dummy, etc. lolol/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

11:45pm.....a quater to twelve.......?????
  (I have edited the time thanks to others who listened properly)

So this is HUGE..........The ambulance did arrive at least 40mins before the 911 call was made.

This is the video:

Lets not forget that both Linda from star maps..who is always posted outside of MJ's house, says
The abulance arrived at 11:45 !!

So I think that plans were in motion for a long time. ...

This proves that the paramedics are in on it, otherwise why would they lie underoath and fake documentation ??????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't believe it but it's true  lolol/  No one see this like we do ? It smells from distance HOAX HOAX HOAX  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions