use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
@Gina I think it's possible MJ already has a set date for his 'comeback'...I totally understand what your saying, 2 years is a long time and everyone else is saying this year is too soon...but too soon = perfect for BAM, no one will know what hit them, it will be like whiplash...lol, umm, but, the time MJ comes back, it will have to be timed right, I'm sure he would want to comeback as soon as possible, but it just has to happen the way it's meant to be.

The only thing I'm worried about is missing MJ's BAM and having hear or read about it later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
If it ever happends we'll miss it anyway, it's not like he will BAM in my room so I can actually not miss it :lol: geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it ever happends we'll miss it anyway, it's not like he will BAM in my room so I can actually not miss it :lol: geek/

:lol: :lol: :lol:...yeah, imagine him going to every house and BAMMING, that would take a lifetime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

:lol: :lol: :lol:...yeah, imagine him going to every house and BAMMING, that would take a lifetime.

Thank God MJ is unbreakable, invincible and immortal, all at the same time :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't believe almost all of you think 29th of november is too soon /pull hair/ too soon ,it's never too soon after all it's been 2 years.
and I thought we were done with setting bams day, I guess NOT!
Even if murray sentence to "just" house arrest, he is still "guilty" of manslaughter. I think it still the same as he would go to jail.
I mean, for how long can murray be "guilty"?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Well I too think it's too soon, but only in terms of where the world is heading...it's just too shocking for people to handle...I know it will be shocking regardless if people are prepared for it or not but, I mean I think MJ might comeback in the mix of shocks and controversy (truths about our government start to come out, shocking political decisions, world events etc)...to have MJ comeback now ( I'm thinking about this from the world's point of view) would be like...'and what's the point of faking your death with nothing to show for it, what's the relevance'...but who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I suppose one needs time to recover from a lifetime filled with so much pain.
Mourning is only the selfishness of those left behind.
A lot of things that happend in his life are just products of the merciless demands from the public (and yes, I also DO mean fans here).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Blueberry

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.

Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:
& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back --------> ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:
I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/

Hugs and L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:48:22 AM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i guess what some people are suggesting, is that it is too soon from trial not mj's date of 'death'

if he bams now so close to trial, what was purpose of trial and verdict. i think the verdict needs to happen and the public / non believers will sit with what they think is truth for a little while. then when least expeced next year mj to bam..

of course this is all speculation.

even though some say it is too soon for bam, they dont mean they dont miss him. the last 2 years have been difficult for all concerned
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

You know what guys? I wish he BAMed us, the believers first before he did to the world. A meeting party with us and then BAM to the world. Wouldn't that be great? A secret celebrating party with the believers? We deserve to be BAMed first. :lol:

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
i guess what some people are suggesting, is that it is too soon from trial not mj's date of 'death'

if he bams now so close to trial, what was purpose of trial and verdict. i think the verdict needs to happen and the public / non believers will sit with what they think is truth for a little while. then when least expeced next year mj to bam..

of course this is all speculation.

even though some say it is too soon for bam, they dont mean they dont miss him. the last 2 years have been difficult for all concerned

Ditto Aussie!  /bravo/

I believe there's a sting in this hoax and until the mission is accomplished, he can not BAM. We do not know what exactly is going on behind the curtain and how long it is going to take but the trial was just the beginning of somethings and that's the reason why I believe it would be too soon if he BAMed on the 29th of this month. I miss him like crazy, every moment, every second but I know that he has very important reasons to fake his death, so we should be patient and allow him to accomplish his mission.

Give HIM all your LOVE, support, loyalty, endurance, courage, strength & patience...Believe HIM and put your trust in HIM, HE needs us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality

You know what guys? I wish he BAMed us, the believers first before he did to the world. A meeting party with us and then BAM to the world. Wouldn't that be great? A secret celebrating party with the believers? We deserve to be BAMed first. :lol:

party/

Haha yeah that would be savage BAM party  :) but knowing me if I met MJ I would just be like this  :-[ or hide in a corner or something  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

party/

I like how you think!   /bravo/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol:
Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012.

I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)

Lots of L.O.V.E.

Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:
& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back --------> ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:
I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/

Hugs and L.O.V.E.

:lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:

Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:00:07 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

party/

I like how you think!   /bravo/ bearhug

Keep dreaming dream team :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions