use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree that the BAM may not all be roses.....could be more like guns and roses, IMHO.  Perhaps the BAM will include the arrest of some war criminals previously known as heads of state and the exposure of some not too pleasant details about how our world has been run.

I love Guns N Roses...lol...but yeah I agree it's going to somehow tie back to government corruption and from that point alone, I don't think that will be smooth sailing, it's gonna be chaotic...I don't think they will just lie down and let themselves get arrested do you? or do you think they will have no choice?

@Aussie, yeah I totally get what your saying, I think the same, I don't think it is dependent on their contracts but I think the BAM will somewhat 'fall' in between the contract ending....but I don't know if the performs were only contracted for 2 years, I thought it was 4...but I'm sure the media would of said something, anything MJ they jump right on don't they?

@MaryK I agree 100% (on another note, I love all the positivity in all your posts  ::P)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Correct the contract is a 2 year non-disclosure agreement that began in 2009. The 4 years are to save the planet based on the Mayan prediction that the world would end in 2012 and it is in part to our indifferences that lead to wars and corporate pollution that leads to global natural disasters. Now we've got 2 years to get this right or it's irreversible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Correct the contract is a 2 year non-disclosure agreement that began in 2009. The 4 years are to save the planet based on the Mayan prediction that the world would end in 2012

yeah, am aware of that. sorry, i wrote my question wrong. am aware of the 4 years and what it means. and was pretty sure the contracts were 2 years, but just needed that verified. thanks for you info though conclusivemj. sorry my gramma was poor. :)

Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:56:44 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

_Anna_

I love Guns N Roses...lol..
I was sure since I first saw your ID. Me too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

I love Guns N Roses...lol..
I was sure since I first saw your ID. Me too.

::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

@MaryK I agree 100% (on another note, I love all the positivity in all your posts  ::P)

Thank you use_your_illusion! You know....logic is good, feeling is better. I just trust my intuition.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

skyways

Good guess@@
But we can just wait and see- and Be The Change meanwhile @@

LOVE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Correct the contract is a 2 year non-disclosure agreement that began in 2009. The 4 years are to save the planet based on the Mayan prediction that the world would end in 2012 and it is in part to our indifferences that lead to wars and corporate pollution that leads to global natural disasters. Now we've got 2 years to get this right or it's irreversible.
Sorry, conclusivemj, but from what I get about the date 21.12.2012 there is not so much written about the 'world to end' - fact is that the mayan calendar ends that date and the profecy says that a new era will begin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

heartwarrior. A new era will begin if we spread love and awareness of our world and what is important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Final update 6.5 (6+5=11, 6x5=30) by TS: posted on 11/30/10. Final paragraph of final update was in regards to final redirect on 11/30/10 of a clock with hands at 11:30.

11. Eleven Thirty

I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.

This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.

The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {http://http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696}.

Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/11 is the 888th day of the hoax (since 6/25/09) and the 333rd day of the year. 888+333 = 1221

888th day=Elvis is the key to the hoax (told to us more then once)

8= the number of infinity.

11/29/11, or sentencing day also is an 11/11/11, or 11/2+9/11.

Add one day to 11/29/11 or one day of simmering you get 11/30/11.

11/30/11 is the 29th (2+9=11) anniversary of the release of Thriller album and the 30th year of Thriller inclusive---->11-30).

11/30/11 is Wednesday... "see you next Wednesday" --Thriller Monster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

11/30 is day 888 of the hoax, day 333 of the year -> 1221

888:

The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism.

Symbol of the Redemption.

By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.

333:

Transistion, Change, Travel

To awake (physically or spiritually)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I absolutely LOVE how these dates/numbers line up with 11/29 and 11/30.  I just don't want to get my hopes up too high in case nothing 'major' happens.

But Gawd almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If/when I do allow myself to just dream for a sec or two...it sure feels great to think we could be 'on the brink'.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

gwynned

11/30 is day 888 of the hoax, day 333 of the year -> 1221

888:

The Christ, the resurrection, the baptism.

Symbol of the Redemption.

By its composition, this number is considered as perfect.

333:

Transistion, Change, Travel

To awake (physically or spiritually)

Souza, 

Very interesting numerology indeed.  Thanks so much for pointing this out.  However, I seem to recall something about 'inclusive reckoning' being important at the end of the hoax.  That said, my understanding of this method of calculating time INCLUDES the first date of the calculation.  In this case, the date would then be 11/29, rather than 11/30!  which would give us the added 11/11/11 point of intersection.  What do you think?

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

11/29/11 sentencing + 1 day of simmering= 11/30/11 thank you back for that little gem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

11/29/11 sentencing + 1 day of simmering= 11/30/11 thank you back for that little gem.

You just answered your own question, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions