GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Who trusts the recordings? They can be so easily manipulated.

And BTW, I do not think any of them is MJ. My humble opinion again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

It is weird what you, Gina, decide is 100% truth and what you are forever uncertain on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is weird what you, Gina, decide is 100% truth and what you are forever uncertain on.

Yes bec I know :shock: I guess I'm a weirdo   ;D
Why bec, you have a different opinion? I mean you don't think Front is TR? You know something more about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Will the sentencing be televised or streamed live?  Just curious.  It’s so S.I.L.E.N.T. since the verdict, with the exception of Murray’s movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have no idea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have found this person on Twitter. I guess you could day their posts saddens me. Nowdays we just never know who to believe when they post subjects. But this tweeter got my attention and I just wanted to share with you all what they said. I hope MJ comes back physically. I just want to SEE him. He doesnt have to perform for us ever again. I just want to see him with his fam and be happy. But anyways here is a few of this persons posts.

Tweets
Favorites
Following
Followers
Lists

mjviva mjviva
@
@mjlara77 You will find out in time then. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly mj stands 4 change, revolution of thought & humanity. movies is a medium 2 get the message to every nook corner of world
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
So if u continue to wait for physical proof right in front. then its ur choice. Keep looking 4 a come back but know he is already here.
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@_Catherine1969_ Yes, MJ is coming back, Jacksons know that & his projects are in progress.
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
This has been told. MJ is alive & working but not willing 2 come back as MJJ. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
_ I know u tend to be volatile in tweets. Hell waits 4 judgement. Keep waiting & u will realize the truth 1 day. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@MoonlightJ_ u r saying what MJ told u all 2 yrs back. Now he is also saying what he intends to do. wait is ur decision. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly @Eddicito Dont b upset. Michael is very much alive. I'm sorry u feel disappointed. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
_ 2 yrs worth of investigation is enough 2 tell that MJ is alive. U wont hear him say that the way u think it should be. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
Now you all are informed. Keep waiting 4 the man the way u want him or let him b what he wants 2 b. Choice is yours. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@Eddicito Movies & all creation. MUsic and music videos, broadway shows and television. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@aliceverdino No, not as the entertainer and stage performer. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@_Catherine1969_ MJ is coming back but not the way u expect. There's no change in that. 2011 is come back year. MJ aka mjviva
4 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@_Catherine1969_ come back to what?? Abuse? Are u sure fans could protect him. could they in CM trial. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@Nefy1956 No, fans dont know. They now know after the 2 yrs search. Now they know who the man is. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly The hoax was set up to tell u all MJ is alive. AND 2 tell what happened 2 him from then to now. Du understand? MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
Truth is painful. MJ is alive & in connection with u all. wont u forgive the physical absence as his mind & heart is with u. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@Atlantis7771 MJ's name was not cleared even after the 2005 verdict. But MJ never gave up. He wont give up ever. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly To tell u all what happened, u had to b taken on this journey. Yes, mindcontrol is involved in all creation. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@whosbackmjsback MJ wanted 2 tell u all what happened. He wanted 2 share his truth & now he has. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
You must understand, MJJ has been distorted by media. His face projected as sin. How long the artist can suffer. Can u tell? MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly If u looked 4 a man then.... But if u look for the human who want 2 work 4 the world then you have him. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
MJ will always tell u in signs his presence in his work. Maybe u wont feel bad but relieved at this freedom. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
So the hoax is legit. MJ is alive. MJ involved all of u in the adventure. U have not lost the creator or the man. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly MJ is coming out in 2011. The full on frontal creative process is MJ's bam. U will always see him. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@sanmikey Yes, the dancing man in gold pants has retired to die. The creator lives. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@dazzle367 MJ hates what was done to that naive, simplen hearted entertainer. He reputation was killed. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago
»

mjviva mjviva
@
@dazzle367 MJ is a recluse. If u want to know he still creates 4 u then u'll feel happy. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mjviva mjviva
@
@MJJGermany No dear. I wish we had different news. But u will know in time this is authentic. MJ loves you all. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@3strellazul MJ attended the verdict. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly so you will always have MJ with you but just not the way u expect. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago

mjviva mjviva
@
@4MJonly MJ does not trust his own. Money can b a blessing & a plague. But music & movies will continue. MJ aka mjviva
5 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

This just saddens me because i feel like they are saying we will never physically SEE him ever again  confused/ confused/ confused/ confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
mjviva also said Murray would reveal the return date in the recent documentary and you heard any date? Because I didn't. mjviva must be a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I surely hope so friend. Ive kinda stepped away from this all and just peek at my twitter and the main topics here but today i just had to share what i had found on twitter because it disturbed me so. Thanks for your reply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Just to remind you all (and because I LOVE this post), this is what Front had to say:

These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags…..it's only a matter of time before they are DISmounted, falling flat on their wanna-be a33es. Those who state "facts" & dates "beyond a shadow of a doubt"---utterly PREPOSTEROUS!---are merely dancing in their OWN twisted shadows.This sick tactic MUST stop.

They are ignorant but not dumb, and they know that MJ and his camp will not take the position at this point in time (obviously!) of refuting their "solid" theories and/or "facts". and so they run with it like bandits on crack. 

"I KNOW something but I can't tell you HOW I know…wink wink wink"…..  "THIS is what's gonna happen and WHEN it's gonna happen…wink wink wink"..…  "I have inside information but, ssshhhh!,, it's a secret!….wink wink wink".

wink---mother---wink---f*cking---wink, GET THE F--K OUT!

UGH.

I am SICK of the blind leading the innocent into the depths of their own dark swamp that REAKS of fabrication and deception.It smells like too many people have pissed in that swamp. These people need to have their lips duct-taped SHUT…or shall I say DUCK-taped, for the QUACKS that they are!

The cacophony of their nonsensical babbling is starting to sound like a broken record---and it's getting quite annoying and LAME. Even an audience full of zombies who can't follow a rhythm would request a refund at this point! Not a "show" that I would advise taking a Front row seat in.

It's not necessary to call anyone out---they are full aware of who they are---so I shall say this….. If you ninny-hammers want to entertain yourselves by writing deluded fairytales for your OWN bedtime stories so you can get off on your "knowledge" and "facts"…so be it. But do NOT cast your illicit "spotlight" on TRUE fans…..because when the curtain goes down and your "ACT" is over and the REAL curtain ascends…..we shall SEE who the true star is. And in case you have forgotten who that is, let me remind you---the name Michael Jackson ring a bell?

WAKE UP---your "show" is OVER………and they didn't even serve snacks during intermission. Now THAT's lame!

Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!

Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!

In the END, the only (puppet) string you'll be seeing is the one tied around your finger---to REMIND you to check yourself in the mirror and "make that change".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omg I'm so confused! :( If he won't come back physically how else will he come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

mjviva also said Murray would reveal the return date in the recent documentary and you heard any date? Because I didn't. mjviva must be a fake.

mjviva is a fake informer, seriously
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

mjviva is a fake informer, seriously
yeah just remember his tweets about the children. I don't think Michael would ever come out to say those things about the children, even if they might be partially true.

@Souza reading that post the first time was indeed refreshing errrr
Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:00:08 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Omg I'm so confused! :( If he won't come back physically how else will he come back?

If he won't come back he must be dead.

But when you think about it, the press will tear him apart for faking his death. I really can't imagine how he planned the comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

If he won't come back he must be dead.

But when you think about it, the press will tear him apart for faking his death. I really can't imagine how he planned the comeback.

Well Gina...didn´t they for ALL his life......?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions