No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

If you go and tell this to anybody from outside the hoax they's say you really, but really lost it.

Yeah, had that a million times as well... lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

CAN U POST LINK PLEASE? Thank you.

This is the link of Michael Jackson offcial FB.

This is the link of the video they posted.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This time I will poke my head and say something......this is more than a clue.  All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together. 

On September 11th, 2001, Michael Jackson had just completed his two shows at Madison Square Gardens, one on the 8th, and the other on the 10th September 2001.  Not only were there many other famous celebreties, but also many fans that had probably still been staying in New York in hotels. 

La Toya, even wrote that Michael was supposed attend a meeting on the top of the trade centre on 9/11, but changed his mind at the last moment.  He escaped death !!!

Then we recently have been told  about the famous escape from 9/11, where Elizabeth Taylor, MJ and Marlon Brando drove to safety on that fateful day......but what got me is that it was said...."MICHAEL RECEIVED A TIP OFF FROM a FRIEND IN SAUDI ARABIA...well what sort of tip off did he get ???

What does Michael know that could put his life a risk?  Was the tip off that a terrorist attack would occur that morning. and that Bush would pull it off with the help of all the other Zionist Jews who own the media and the market ??

Would this be why Michael needed witness protection.??  Was there another threat on his life, and more so, on the fans who attended his concerts in London??  Many other key witnesses have mysteriously died since the event.  This could explain his paranoia about being killed !!!

Maybe that's why all the celebs that performed on the 30th Anniversary special, are really grateful to Michael for saving their lives because of this tip off???

Remember Justin Bieber's speech recently?   IF IT WASN'T For Michael Jackson, none of US would be here !!!!

And Usher....what more can I say about that.  We all know the firefighters/paramedics are fighting for the truth and justice due to the 9/11 attacks....so I don't see a problem getting a few of them onboard to help expose the truth of that day...

Maybe this is one of the pieces missing....of course he would be scared to be back in the public after that....it makes for an easy target...

Also, we all know the 7 7 7 connections surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy....

And Rupert Murdoch is in control of most of the financial sector.....

This is it.......[blink]T I I[/blink]  Twin Towers !!!
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:07:00 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
SHEF if you ever wanted some attention now with this new avatar you did it confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

i wasnt able to watch it.. ::)  could you perhaps post the link please....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Another clue?

Check out MJ on the cover of Life magazine's September 1984 issue!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
LOL I don't think so but I'm sure with a little effort it can be proved it's a clue lolol/
Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:53:30 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

i wasnt able to watch it.. ::)  could you perhaps post the link please....

Billie Jean, the link was posted (just a few posts above) but here it is again  geek/ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.

I found that a bit odd too.  I haven't read your theory, but I have been wondering about a hologram as well.  I believe the technology exists and holograms were mentioned in connection with the Cirque show.  And that certainly would get the attention of the whole world like he said he wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
It is rather mysterious as to who set this up for his birthday, the Nasdaq people to boost their sagging ratings/numbers, or MJ for promotion for his Invincible album. So is this 2 weeks before his Times Square concerts and 911?  Again it asks the question as to who exactly is running this hoax or powerful entities involved. Are they the same people who invited him to a meeting at the top of the Trade Centre on Sept. 11, 2001?

Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you.  Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".

One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.
great thinking! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
This time I will poke my head and say something......this is more than a clue.  All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together. 

On September 11th, 2001, Michael Jackson had just completed his two shows at Madison Square Gardens, one on the 8th, and the other on the 10th September 2001.  Not only were there many other famous celebreties, but also many fans that had probably still been staying in New York in hotels. 

La Toya, even wrote that Michael was supposed attend a meeting on the top of the trade centre on 9/11, but changed his mind at the last moment.  He escaped death !!!

Then we recently have been told  about the famous escape from 9/11, where Elizabeth Taylor, MJ and Marlon Brando drove to safety on that fateful day......but what got me is that it was said...."MICHAEL RECEIVED A TIP OFF FROM a FRIEND IN SAUDI ARABIA...well what sort of tip off did he get ???

What does Michael know that could put his life a risk?  Was the tip off that a terrorist attack would occur that morning. and that Bush would pull it off with the help of all the other Zionist Jews who own the media and the market ??

Would this be why Michael needed witness protection.??  Was there another threat on his life, and more so, on the fans who attended his concerts in London??  Many other key witnesses have mysteriously died since the event.  This could explain his paranoia about being killed !!!

Maybe that's why all the celebs that performed on the 30th Anniversary special, are really grateful to Michael for saving their lives because of this tip off???

Remember Justin Bieber's speech recently?   IF IT WASN'T For Michael Jackson, none of US would be here !!!!

And Usher....what more can I say about that.  We all know the firefighters/paramedics are fighting for the truth and justice due to the 9/11 attacks....so I don't see a problem getting a few of them onboard to help expose the truth of that day...

Maybe this is one of the pieces missing....of course he would be scared to be back in the public after that....it makes for an easy target...

Also, we all know the 7 7 7 connections surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy....

And Rupert Murdoch is in control of most of the financial sector.....

This is it.......[blink]T I I[/blink]  Twin Towers !!!
100 % agree!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

Michael Jackson
Here's MJ on the cover of Billboard Magazine's November 2001 issue. Which MJ single was riding high on the Billboard charts when this cover ran?

Michael Jackson
Quote of the day: “I love what I do. I'm happy at what I do. It's escapism."
Ya no me gusta ·  · Compartir · Hace 24 minutos a través de HootSuite ·

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

@2good2btrue:  I read somewhere in an interview where Michael said September 10th (2001) would be the last happy day in New York. Wonder what he was referring to??  /cook/ I haven't been able to find it since, and that was roughly a year and a half ago when I started researching about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions