Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
January 01, 2013, 05:05:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To use Latoya and Paris would add weight to his own statement regardless to it being true or false... there is and was a flaw to that statement and the inclusion of Latoya and Paris.. they haven't said Michael would BAM by 1/1/2013, he was the only one who gave that deadline but he included them in to make it much more convincing and "powerful" so to speak.

I know, but it proved to be inappropriate, in the end, and kind of risky and desperate. I mean, say, if I had to choose between Paris, LaToya, and TS, I'd choose Paris and LaToya, because at least I know they're real and part of the family.

AKON posted on his official facebook page
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Love you all!!! Thank u for believing!!!

I , just like Adi , feel that our patience and faith  are being tested .
TS/Front always warned us not to take their words as mere facts , but I guess we 're too wishful to do so . But we learned our lesson ..the hard way .
One thing I know and I am sure of , big boys keep their promises .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 01, 2013, 05:28:46 AM
but I have the feeling we are being tested......to see how we react/comment

I think that might also be the case. This situation we are in reminds me of an episode of Community that I watched a while ago. In the episode, a group of psychology students and their professor hold an experiment to prove that when people are placed in situations where they have no control, they will reach their breaking point. The volunteers for their experiment are placed into a waiting room where they are told that the experiment is delayed, not realizing that waiting in the room is the experiment...
If we are only at part way in this experiment, in what condition will we be in at the end--stark raving mad??
If this is an ARG, why would they or he (MJ) want so few to participate or finish?
If Sony wants to see how to manipulate minds to help TPTB bring in the NWO, and usher in their savior and slave rules for living, then I guess we've helped enslave mankind. How depressing. :icon_pale:

UYI
Oh I get it, the BAM is not supposed to be physical. The fact that MJ didn't BAM in "time" is the BAM (Bad Ass Michael)..he really knows how to getcha doesn't he...lol, gotta love it.
If that's all it is, I'd be happy, and laugh along... :icon_lol: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol: :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 05:55:54 AM
If this was just a test or us being played with, that's so mean and unfair. It's not selfish to say that either... I've been so excited for the end of 2012 since TS first told us the deadline was january 1st. He didn't have to say a deadline at all, but he did and nothing happened. I feel like were being laughed at right now for even being excited at all.... so  embarassing. :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ellyd

January 01, 2013, 06:54:39 AM
If the best is yet to come, it may not involve only cream cake but some active work from our side.

Faith.
Time to stand up, stretch out, get strong shoulders and rely on oneself only.
Be a light.
Love independently from what ANY people say.

Have a blessed New Year everybody.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 01, 2013, 07:26:34 AM
If the best is yet to come, it may not involve only cream cake but some active work from our side.

Faith.
Be a light.

Agree.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 01, 2013, 07:45:54 AM
Maybe the idea of hoax was to make us believe MJ is alive when in fact he was not...
1-01-2013 is our BAMsday in a sense that we finally realise that we've been punked....

Anyway - I'm still here....  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 01, 2013, 08:21:01 AM
is TS even working for Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

January 01, 2013, 08:30:48 AM

Faith.
Be a light.

Agree.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 09:32:36 AM
Maybe the idea of hoax was to make us believe MJ is alive when in fact he was not...
1-01-2013 is our BAMsday in a sense that we finally realise that we've been punked....

Anyway - I'm still here....  :icon_e_confused:

I could understand why one might go down this road of thinking. However:

Pretend you are Mamma K for a moment and that he was dead. Would you allow your dead son to be used in a hoax and stay quiet about it? Would you want that air around your sons death? We have seen some crazy, comical, hilarious, laughable stuff in this hoax. Would you be ok with that if you were Manna K?

I am a mum. I wouldn't...

We know the true answer. He is alive and just hasn't bam'd yet. And the fact he hasnt yet doesnt change anything.

btw, I am so glad you are still here ;)

Lets continue to group together and keep working on this. It's not over. Love your comment ellyd - Perhaps there is still work to do...

The only thing that will make this thing come full circle is TIME....

Even if anyone feels more comfortable eliminating TS or Front from the equation (I am not doing that yet, becuase I believe a) time will reveal more and b) give Front and TS a right of reply re: 31.12.12) However, eliminate those two, if we just look at MJ from TII - two comments, "4 yrs" and "in my own time bam" that alone gives you something to believe he will still return.

Love you all, to those who are struggling, please keep the faith. It's not time yet and you've come so far.

Peace, love, health, happiness and well wishes to you all for 2013 xx

Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:02:11 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

January 01, 2013, 09:55:03 AM
And we are now allowed to know that TS_comments is/was a fake informer.

But which parts of his INFORMation were fake?

The DWD patient most certainly for starters  :icon_bounce:

The rest if my list up for consideration;

-The EOW

-The FBI Sting operation

-The Illuminati being after MJ

I'm sure there's many other points but I'll let others have a go.

Happy New Year! Let's hope the rest of 2013 is as full of truth as the first day has been so far.

Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:01:24 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 01, 2013, 10:00:57 AM
And we are now allowed to know that TS_comments is/was a fake informer.

But which parts of his INFORMation were fake?

The DWD patient most certainly for starters  :icon_bounce:

I like that angle / take that PARTS of the INFORMation were fake, not the INFORMer himself...

Plus DWD never sat well with me. *scoff scoff, smirk smirk*

Note: Edited my previous, post. Makes more sense now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Andrea

January 01, 2013, 10:32:55 AM

Well friends, I can't say that I'm not utterly disappointed that nothing happened because I am.  It does make me wonder why so much focus was put on the end of 2012, maybe we were being punked.  My Dad called me this morning and said "So no Michael Jackson then" and I said "no, not yet" and he replied "so you still have faith?" me: "Oh yes, definitely."  And that's true.  I wonder if it was TS who was punked..? Maybe he was assured the BAM would happen before 2013 and was told to go with that.  He did say he didn't know everything about the hoax.  But you guys are right, it does bring into question everything TS has told us.  And I agree that it could also be a test of faith or something.  I feel a bit deflated but it's my own doing.  I have no idea what to expect now, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 10:42:32 AM

My Dad called me this morning and said "So no Michael Jackson then" and I said "no, not yet" and he replied "so you still have faith?" me: "Oh yes, definitely."

My husband and I had an identical conversation.

Meanwhile, I am starting to think that a) we may have misunderstood / incorrectly interpreted something, or b) like your self, it's not time, TS got it wrong or c) something had to be altered which pushes the date fwd...

I am keenly watching what happens with CM.... I reckon this will be the next thing that moves fwd for us prior to bam. JMO. Could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 01, 2013, 11:32:58 AM

Well friends, I can't say that I'm not utterly disappointed that nothing happened because I am.  It does make me wonder why so much focus was put on the end of 2012, maybe we were being punked.  My Dad called me this morning and said "So no Michael Jackson then" and I said "no, not yet" and he replied "so you still have faith?" me: "Oh yes, definitely."  And that's true.  I wonder if it was TS who was punked..? Maybe he was assured the BAM would happen before 2013 and was told to go with that.  He did say he didn't know everything about the hoax.  But you guys are right, it does bring into question everything TS has told us.  And I agree that it could also be a test of faith or something.  I feel a bit deflated but it's my own doing.  I have no idea what to expect now, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

I understand Andrea, I'm disappointed too, not for the fact that MJ didn't Bam, but for the fact that a date was given.
This is what I had said in one of my posts in 'back and front' thread: if these dates were given for mere 'testing', this better stop. It's like the whole purpose of the hoax has been shifted from "creating a better world' or 'making MJ's image better' to what!... testing our faith? is this even necessary...the believers have dissected the why's and how's of hoax in these 3.5 years...isn't this enough? if i'm offending anyone here.... I'm sorry...but this is getting more stupid.
I think we must really know who is really behind this hoax...Michael or his enemies?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

January 01, 2013, 11:38:53 AM

, not for the fact that MJ didn't Bam, but for the fact that a date was given.

Agreed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions