MJonmind

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 05, 2012, 05:39:34 AM
Thanks Jono, I watched much of the video. Thousands of educated professionals in related fields were unanimous --all 3 buildings controlled demolition. 

Yet the FBI ignored scientific evidence.  They may even be part of the perpetrators.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They were the most lethal terrorist attacks in history, taking the lives of 3,000 Americans and international citizens and ultimately leading to far-reaching changes in anti-terror approaches and operations in the U.S. and around the globe.

Our ensuing investigation of the attacks of 9/11—code-named “PENTTBOM”—was our largest investigation ever. At the peak of the case, more than half our agents worked to identify the hijackers and their sponsors and, with other agencies, to head off any possible future attacks. We followed more than half-a-million investigative leads, including several hundred thousand tips from the public. The attack and crash sites also represented the largest crime scenes in FBI history.
For more information:

Press Release of September 27, 2001 with photographs of the 19 hijackers
American Airlines #11
American Airlines #77
United Airlines #93
United Airlines #175

Zacarias Moussaoui: In April 2005, Moussaoui pled guilty to six charges against him related to his participation in the 9/11 conspiracy. In May 2006, he was sentenced to life in prison.
Director Mueller’s Statement on the Indictment on December 11, 2001

Indictment
FBI Agent Lenny Hatton—who died in the 9/11 attacks—is presented the heroes medal of valor. Former FBI Special Agent in Charge John P. O’Neill also lost his life in the attacks.

Here's a former FBI chief speaking out and saying CIA and FBI were behind the 911 attacks to bring in laws restricting our freedoms, and planning initially started in Great Britain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKP5iNof5M[/youtube]

So if one former FBI chief can speak out against his own group, are there others who work inside that could be MJ's key person?  Almost seems possible to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 05, 2012, 07:02:42 AM
Thanks Jono, I watched much of the video. Thousands of educated professionals in related fields were unanimous --all 3 buildings controlled demolition. 

Yet the FBI ignored scientific evidence.  They may even be part of the perpetrators.

They were the most lethal terrorist attacks in history, taking the lives of 3,000 Americans and international citizens and ultimately leading to far-reaching changes in anti-terror approaches and operations in the U.S. and around the globe.

Our ensuing investigation of the attacks of 9/11—code-named “PENTTBOM”—was our largest investigation ever. At the peak of the case, more than half our agents worked to identify the hijackers and their sponsors and, with other agencies, to head off any possible future attacks. We followed more than half-a-million investigative leads, including several hundred thousand tips from the public. The attack and crash sites also represented the largest crime scenes in FBI history.
For more information:

Press Release of September 27, 2001 with photographs of the 19 hijackers
American Airlines #11
American Airlines #77
United Airlines #93
United Airlines #175

Zacarias Moussaoui: In April 2005, Moussaoui pled guilty to six charges against him related to his participation in the 9/11 conspiracy. In May 2006, he was sentenced to life in prison.
Director Mueller’s Statement on the Indictment on December 11, 2001

Indictment
FBI Agent Lenny Hatton—who died in the 9/11 attacks—is presented the heroes medal of valor. Former FBI Special Agent in Charge John P. O’Neill also lost his life in the attacks.

Here's a former FBI chief speaking out and saying CIA and FBI were behind the 911 attacks to bring in laws restricting our freedoms, and planning initially started in Great Britain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKP5iNof5M[/youtube]

So if one former FBI chief can speak out against his own group, are there others who work inside that could be MJ's key person?  Almost seems possible to me.

Yes, yes! Key people in the right places... Playing their own game against them (TPTB)...  :D

Btw. Now even seismic evidence implies controlled demolition on 9/11 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As I can recall, TS confirmed the story of Michael canceling a meeting at the WTC the morning of 9/11? Pretty scary!  :icon_pale:
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:11:23 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

curls

December 05, 2012, 07:09:58 AM
Some amazing posts guys in the past couple of days. I'm reading a lot but haven't been posting as I didn't want to keep repeating myself!

This recent turn in discussions regarding the FBI has resonated loudly with me and gone a long way to explain, in my own mind, why I've been uneasy about things since TS's DWD posts.

Let me say a bit more: The FBI has never equalled 'the good guys' in my eyes. It is part of the system and as such will contain corrupt agents and officials as well as honest ones.  Rather than the knowledge of probable FBI involvement in MJ's hoax giving me 'comfort', for want of a better word, it actually fills me with suspicion and doubt.

Then I learn that they may have orchestrated June 25th in everything but date and time, included a DWD patient, and I cannot fathom out the reason for this, because if they decided they needed a corpse (which I don't believe they did, IF they were merely executing MJ's faked death, but that's another subject altogether) there would surely have been 'easier' ways to acquire one.

Which leaves me not knowing if any FBI involvement has MJ's best interests at heart or if taking control away from him for the events of 25th June, is a sign of a hidden agenda behind it all.

Do I trust MJ?  More to the point do I trust that he knows who HE can trust?  At this point I feel I can only wait and see and hope that indeed he did out think 'them' and use 'them' for his own purposes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 05, 2012, 08:02:05 AM

curls, I know exactly what you mean about the FBI.  They are part of the "Establishment".  I remember TS saying that it wouldn't be the whole FBI involved.  I think if the FBI is actively helping MJ then it would be a few honest agents.  What I'm not sure is if they can keep what they're doing on the DL from their superiors, unless it's a specific office where the Assistant Director is aware and is able to cover it up somehow.  Sort of like how AD Skinner in the X Files did what he could for Mulder and Scully.  That show is a good example of the corruption in the upper echelons of the FBI and the agents who hoped to expose them.  I know it's fictional but you know what they say - truth is stranger than fiction. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 05, 2012, 08:04:58 AM
Some amazing posts guys in the past couple of days. I'm reading a lot but haven't been posting as I didn't want to keep repeating myself!

This recent turn in discussions regarding the FBI has resonated loudly with me and gone a long way to explain, in my own mind, why I've been uneasy about things since TS's DWD posts.

Let me say a bit more: The FBI has never equalled 'the good guys' in my eyes. It is part of the system and as such will contain corrupt agents and officials as well as honest ones.  Rather than the knowledge of probable FBI involvement in MJ's hoax giving me 'comfort', for want of a better word, it actually fills me with suspicion and doubt.

Then I learn that they may have orchestrated June 25th in everything but date and time, included a DWD patient, and I cannot fathom out the reason for this, because if they decided they needed a corpse (which I don't believe they did, IF they were merely executing MJ's faked death, but that's another subject altogether) there would surely have been 'easier' ways to acquire one.

Which leaves me not knowing if any FBI involvement has MJ's best interests at heart or if taking control away from him for the events of 25th June, is a sign of a hidden agenda behind it all.

Do I trust MJ?  More to the point do I trust that he knows who HE can trust?  At this point I feel I can only wait and see and hope that indeed he did out think 'them' and use 'them' for his own purposes.

wonderful post curls, it's true that FBI involvement may lead to 'somewhere else', healing the world, or having a criminal investigation may after all be only our assumptions.

Even if there are some honest people within the FBI helping MJ, that won't work out for too long, because the bad guys will soon discover it. FBI is definitely part of the system...and I don't know where that leaves us.

curls, I know exactly what you mean about the FBI.  They are part of the "Establishment".  I remember TS saying that it wouldn't be the whole FBI involved.  I think if the FBI is actively helping MJ then it would be a few honest agents.  What I'm not sure is if they can keep what they're doing on the DL from their superiors, unless it's a specific office where the Assistant Director is aware and is able to cover it up somehow.  Sort of like how AD Skinner in the X Files did what he could for Mulder and Scully.  That show is a good example of the corruption in the upper echelons of the FBI and the agents who hoped to expose them.  I know it's fictional but you know what they say - truth is stranger than fiction. 

No Andrea, i don't think the honest agents would be able to hide their assistance to MJ. it would found out easily...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 05, 2012, 08:12:01 AM
We can assume all we want about the FBI but regardless of whether or not they are involved with the hoax...IMO it's an incorrect assumption to conclude that 'they' are all bad.  It would be the same as translating a 'distrust' of religion or religious groups into concluding that ALL people involved in/with religion are 'bad' or 'evil'.  That is simply not true.  I also don't think that the 'inner workings' of the FBI, or any other high-level govt agency, will be laid out on their websites lol. 

There was discussion awhile back on the forum of 'the two factions'...Im_convinced had some really great posts about this 'theory'.  Much like a lot of other things, and ESPECIALLY if true....it would be difficult to prove with 'hands-on'/concrete evidence.  However, based on 'world events' and how things have been, and are, playing out on the world stage...there is a lot of 'common sense' that can be applied to support the theory.  For those interested in reading/researching the 'two factions' (what they are, what their plans are, etc)...here's a good starting point (if you google "two factions F1 F2" there's some more interesting links)... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course, none of this may be true or really going on...but research I've done tells me there's some (or a lot of lol) truth to it...and my 'gut' tells me that Mike has been part of F2 for a very long time.  All of it does tie in with TS/The Sign's focus on 'good vs evil', 'a war going on', 'choosing sides', 'the NWO/Illuminati', and a whole bunch more 'dots' we've had along the way.  At the least, it's an interesting 'theory'.

Edited to add this link about the 'factions' and 'Pepsi' and 'Coke' ties, which is interesting considering the product placements we've had along the way at different times... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:17:38 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 05, 2012, 08:22:50 AM
We can assume all we want about the FBI but regardless of whether or not they are involved with the hoax...IMO it's an incorrect assumption to conclude that 'they' are all bad.  It would be the same as translating a 'distrust' of religion or religious groups into concluding that ALL people involved in/with religion are 'bad' or 'evil'.  That is simply not true.  I also don't think that the 'inner workings' of the FBI, or any other high-level govt agency, will be laid out on their websites lol. 

There was discussion awhile back on the forum of 'the two factions'...Im_convinced had some really great posts about this 'theory'.  Much like a lot of other things, and ESPECIALLY if true....it would be difficult to prove with 'hands-on'/concrete evidence.  However, based on 'world events' and how things have been, and are, playing out on the world stage...there is a lot of 'common sense' that can be applied to support the theory.  For those interested in reading/researching the 'two factions' (what they are, what their plans are, etc)...here's a good starting point (if you google "two factions F1 F2" there's some more interesting links)... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course, none of this may be true or really going on...but research I've done tells me there's some (or a lot of lol) truth to it...and my 'gut' tells me that Mike has been part of F2 for a very long time.  All of it does tie in with TS/The Sign's focus on 'good vs evil', 'a war going on', 'choosing sides', 'the NWO/Illuminati', and a whole bunch more 'dots' we've had along the way.  At the least, it's an interesting 'theory'.

Edited to add this link about the 'factions' and 'Pepsi' and 'Coke' ties, which is interesting considering the product placements we've had along the way at different times... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.

I just read the outlines of the post, F1 being illuminati and f2 being descendants of King of Bavaria. But in today's context, how far is it possible that Michael, if he belongs to F2, pulled off this hoax without any of their knowledge or interference... ?
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:24:47 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 08:29:54 AM
@Thriller...based on what I've researched, F1 is well aware of F2...and is very aware that they (F2) keep throwing 'stumbling blocks' in their NWO plan. 

Whether or not these 'factions' even exist (IMO, they do...although I wouldn't bet on all the info about them being 100% accurate)...if we have been able to figure out that Mike is alive, I'm pretty sure 'they' (whoever 'they' are) have too. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 05, 2012, 08:40:21 AM
@Thriller...based on what I've researched, F1 is well aware of F2...and is very aware that they (F2) keep throwing 'stumbling blocks' in their NWO plan. 

Whether or not these 'factions' even exist (IMO, they do...although I wouldn't bet on all the info about them being 100% accurate)...if we have been able to figure out that Mike is alive, I'm pretty sure 'they' (whoever 'they' are) have too. 

With L.O.V.E. always.

It is definite to me that the F1 knows Michael is alive, they might even have been the first to know. But if Michael is doing this hoax to turn the public against them, won't that be dangerous for Michael? Because Michael is doing all that he can to STOP NWO...and f1 at any cost would want a NWO established. And if they know already know MJ is against them, won't they try to stop him or even kill him? Why would they let him live and pursue in his plans with the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 05, 2012, 09:44:39 AM
We can assume all we want about the FBI but regardless of whether or not they are involved with the hoax...IMO it's an incorrect assumption to conclude that 'they' are all bad.

I don't think anyone's assuming that BTC.  Note that I said: " It is part of the system and as such will contain corrupt agents and officials as well as honest ones."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 09:53:48 AM
@Curls...point taken, although IMO we're all assuming things about the FBI.  But still, if we 'know' that 'they' all not all 'bad', then I don't see how we can use that to determine whether or not they have any involvement with Mike or the hoax.  We still end up with they could be helping Mike or maybe they're not.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 10:08:33 AM

With L.O.V.E. always.

It is definite to me that the F1 knows Michael is alive, they might even have been the first to know. But if Michael is doing this hoax to turn the public against them, won't that be dangerous for Michael? Because Michael is doing all that he can to STOP NWO...and f1 at any cost would want a NWO established. And if they know already know MJ is against them, won't they try to stop him or even kill him? Why would they let him live and pursue in his plans with the hoax.

How you know for sure Michael trying to do that?

of course they would try to kill anyone who's against there agenda, I know there are a few people in our government who are good, and im sure they do their best to protect Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 05, 2012, 10:10:40 AM
This entire topic of discussion is us making assumptions. We are straying very far from facts. Not that's there's anything wrong with that, we have time to kill, so we might as well kick some stuff around.

The fact that we have is 333 pages of FBI files on MJ were released on 12/21/09. We collectively agree this indicates some level of FBI participation (the alternative is massive coincidence). Beyond this fact is all speculation. The point I wanted to make originally is that TS_comment's DWD theory relies on a foundation of this speculation, and that's shaky ground for any theory to rest upon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

December 05, 2012, 10:12:28 AM
Ps. Are we SURE the 333 pages of FBI files released are legitimate? There's no way they were faked is there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 05, 2012, 10:37:10 AM

With L.O.V.E. always.

How you know for sure Michael trying to do that?

of course they would try to kill anyone who's against there agenda, I know there are a few people in our government who are good, and im sure they do their best to protect Michael

I was just explaining in case Michael was against them, then he would be against their plans too...that's just an assumption though...

@Bec, i understand what you are trying to emphasize upon. But it really hard to prove that FBI is not just covering up but helping with a sting. I had made a list of less than half a dozen points ( only 5 points) that could prove FBI's sting operation...which I'm still not sure of.

1) Michael's speech at the end before Man In The Mirror, where he says that 'we have 4 years to get it right'. I believe he's not just talking about the environmental issue, but something bigger, supposedly a sting on someone.

2) Latoya has been constantly saying 'They murdered my brother' and they know who they are'...referring to TBTP (perhaps). I mean why would she if Michael was in collaboration with them.

3)There was Jermaine's interview, where he said, some American Conspiracy :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHWLI0491Y[/youtube]

4) Then there was Marlon's FBI cap

5) This point is probably nothing (but just stating) The fans (non-believers) did believe the newspapers which said Michael Jackson died...so sting on media and fans is included.

The FBI files are genuine, they are available on their website :

EDIT: FBI involvement can also be explained because many people are co-operating...if this was all an individual effort would there be so many people (paramedics, ucla, coroner etc) in on it?
Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:44:56 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions