bec

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 04, 2012, 08:30:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yep - TS did say it was sting against the fans and the media - but TS also said it was not only those things:

Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.

Yes but he didn't say the sting operation was on more then just the fans and the media, he said the hoax was more then just a sting on the fans and the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 04, 2012, 08:37:47 PM
Andrea, maybe TS simply meant ‘no body’ in the casket or burial, yet still one on the way to UCLA.  The FBI article was talking about graveyards afterall, not the 911 dying stage.

Paula quoted Strike
Besides, as much as MJ means to us, FBI has no competence of acting as personal bodyguard or favors for anyone unless it's professional. And so far I don't see the positive connection between this institution and Michael's persona. I guess if there were any, Michael's damaging trials would have never taken place.
I wondered about why they didn't intervene but just let the jury do their thing, taking that chance. :icon_e_confused:

Ellyd, are you suggesting a sting on the FBI?  Because since the very first time TS mentioned their involvement, my first reaction was that they were linked to the CIA, corrupt US government, 911 cover-up, banker money, and consequently Israel.  Afterall doesn’t the buck stop at the FBI?  Aren’t they the ones US citizens should fear, the final authority?  I recall many movies with FBI playing a small part, and ALWAYS without fail, they are seen as the good guys, almost like angels.  What if that is all a big fat lie?  There’s many lies Hollywood has been telling us for decades, that I don’t want to get into here.

Well, the thing going on in my brain since almost the beginning, is EITHER of two ways.  One, this is all of the Illuminati/TPTB’s orchestration using MJ as a mind-conrolled slave since childhood, brilliantly using numerology as they have for centuries, moving behind the scenes, creating wars, dramas, social divides, seducing the public through Hollywood and the music industry, and moving us toward a scenario where MJ fulfills their Biblical Revelation prophecy for their world domination or NWO.  After-all, even the Chilean minor’s story was riddled with numerology.

Or two, MJ is using some of ‘their’ techniques to beat them at their game, and that there are (like TS says) key secret players in each strategic place that are on side in this hoax, and that MJ has some kind of super-natural power on side for him, protecting him and covering the eyes of the enemy.  On many posts, Back/Front/TS have hinted at this special protection and guidance from God.  I know this sounds like a cop-out answer, just like the ‘FBI doesn’t tell MJ everything’, and ‘everybody’s in on the hoax’.   But otherwise I can totally understand why this whole set-up just does not jive with the info we’ve been given.  We have studied in depth the rabbit trails of all the people out to get MJ behind the scenes, which has totally convinced 95% of the MJ fan base that MJ has been murdered.  Has all that been made up?  The underside of web connections to other shadowy people involved in the 2005 trial run very deep, we’ve talked even the Vatican being involved.  The crime rings of pedophilia involve world leaders and the most wealthy/powerful on earth.  I feel there’s another layer involved that simply cannot be easily revealed to us by TS.  Obviously I wouldn't be here if I truly believed the first option.
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 08:50:16 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 04, 2012, 08:38:55 PM
Currently, the FBI's top investigative priorities are:[5]

1.Protect the United States from terrorist attacks (see counter-terrorism);
2.Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage (see counter-intelligence);
3.Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes (see cyber-warfare);
4.Combat public corruption at all levels;
5.Protect civil rights;
6.Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises (see organized crime);
7.Combat major white-collar crime;
8.Combat significant violent crime.

Organizational Structure
The FBI is organized into five functional branches and the Office of the Director, which contains most administrative offices. Each Branch is managed by an Executive Assistant Director. Each Branch is then divided into Offices and Divisions, each headed by an Assistant Director. The various Divisions are further divided into sub Branches, led by Deputy Assisant Directors. Within these sub Branches there are various Sections headed by Section Chiefs. Section Chiefs are ranked analogous to Special Agents in Charge.

Three of the Branches report to the Deputy Director while two report to the Associate Director. The five functions Branches of the FBI are:

FBI National Security Branch
FBI Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch
FBI Science and Technology Branch
FBI Information and Technology Branch
FBI Human Resources Branch

IF there is a sting (beyond media and fans) that's been going on for years, in such an unconventional manner, it would have to be worth the FBI's while and resources.  The longer the sting, the bigger the target.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 04, 2012, 08:54:36 PM
Andrea, maybe TS simply meant ‘no body’ in the casket or burial, yet still one on the way to UCLA.  The FBI article was talking about graveyards afterall, not the 911 dying stage.

Ellyd, are you suggesting a sting on the FBI?  Because since the very first time TS mentioned their involvement, my first reaction was that they were linked to the CIA, corrupt US government, 911 cover-up, banker money, and consequently Israel.  Afterall doesn’t the buck stop at the FBI?  Aren’t they the ones US citizens should fear, the final authority?  I recall many movies with FBI playing a small part, and ALWAYS without fail, they are seen as the good guys, almost like angels.  What if that is all a big fat lie?  There’s many lies Hollywood has been telling us for decades, that I don’t want to get into here.

Who knows what TS really means at any given moment?   :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_lol:

I had suggested a sting on the FBI by the FBI a while ago, based on the invasive role they played in MJ's life over the years.  It was one of those thoughts just popped into my mind so I posted it, without considering it's plausibility.   :icon_geek:   

Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 08:55:08 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 04, 2012, 08:57:40 PM

See right there is the first involvement in deception.  Are they supporting that Arab terrorists with newly acquired flying licenses commandeered planes into the Trade towers.  Ever since then, the US government has had the excuse/okay to up security everywhere.  The many engineers/demolition/pilot experts who spoke against the official story, would agree the US Commission to look into 911 was a farce and further cover-up. Of course the whole media world was complicit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 04, 2012, 08:58:11 PM
The FBI isn't equip to take down TPTB. For one reason, they are almost certainly under the control of TPTB. Every state law enforcement agency in the country answers to the FBI but the FBI answers to the Department of Justice in the United States and the Attorney General who is appointed by the President.

The CIA is a civilian agency department of the government run by it's director that gathers intelligence. They are a little more mysterious then the FBI, but they are not subordinate to the agency. The CIA is independent and deal directly with the White House and Congress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 04, 2012, 09:04:57 PM
Can Obama over-rule them and give them a command?  Then MJ needs Obama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 09:09:18 PM
Can Obama over-rule them and give them a command?  Then MJ needs Obama.

no the president has no government control, presidents are puppets and they do what they are told to do. Michael doesn't need Obama or any other politician because they are all sold by banks and corporations, michael needs the people to abolishing corrupt system we live in (matrix)
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:17:22 PM by iamamjbeliever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 04, 2012, 09:10:22 PM

Well, the thing going on in my brain since almost the beginning, is EITHER of two ways.  One, this is all of the Illuminati/TPTB’s orchestration using MJ as a mind-conrolled slave since childhood, brilliantly using numerology as they have for centuries, moving behind the scenes, creating wars, dramas, social divides, seducing the public through Hollywood and the music industry, and moving us toward a scenario where MJ fulfills their Biblical Revelation prophecy for their world domination or NWO.  After-all, even the Chilean minor’s story was riddled with numerology.

Or two, MJ is using some of ‘their’ techniques to beat them at their game, and that there are (like TS says) key secret players in each strategic place that are on side in this hoax, and that MJ has some kind of super-natural power on side for him, protecting him and covering the eyes of the enemy.  On many posts, Back/Front/TS have hinted at this special protection and guidance from God.  I know this sounds like a cop-out answer, just like the ‘FBI doesn’t tell MJ everything’, and ‘everybody’s in on the hoax’.   But otherwise I can totally understand why this whole set-up just does not jive with the info we’ve been given.  We have studied in depth the rabbit trails of all the people out to get MJ behind the scenes, which has totally convinced 95% of the MJ fan base that MJ has been murdered.  Has all that been made up?  The underside of web connections to other shadowy people involved in the 2005 trial run very deep, we’ve talked even the Vatican being involved.  The crime rings of pedophilia involve world leaders and the most wealthy/powerful on earth.  I feel there’s another layer involved that simply cannot be easily revealed to us by TS.  Obviously I wouldn't be here if I truly believed the first option.

I've had very similar thoughts to you here.

Option 1 - absolute WORST case scenario.  I don't believe this one. 

Option 2 - absolute BEST case scenario.  Good defeating evil. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
The FBI isn't equip to take down TPTB. For one reason, they are almost certainly under the control of TPTB. Every state law enforcement agency in the country answers to the FBI but the FBI answers to the Department of Justice in the United States and the Attorney General who is appointed by the President.

The CIA is a civilian agency department of the government run by it's director that gathers intelligence. They are a little more mysterious then the FBI, but they are not subordinate to the agency. The CIA is independent and deal directly with the White House and Congress.
Tptb controls everything, everything...corporations, banks, religions etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 04, 2012, 09:30:16 PM
Yes, I'm telling you, it ultimately and always goes back to Israel.  I know it's not a pleasant topic, but even Back brought up the topic subtly, or not so subtly.

Edit: took out video 

And MJ can't be under mind-control when he says this, that rules out option 1 for me.
Okay sorry, that video has been removed, and I wonder by who, since the content was highly "anti-blah-blah-blah" (as Back put it) on the part of MJ.

Andrea, I remember your mention of 'who watches the FBI'.

I really believe for the Bad cover MJ requested, he intuitively was getting this message out that there is a veil of protection/mystery/camouflage covering him so 'they' can't recognize him.  His producers said 'We're not going to put a schmatka (polish/yiddish) over his face; he's got to have a tough image'.  It didn't make sense to them.
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:30:14 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 04, 2012, 09:36:55 PM
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who monitors or oversees the FBI?

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 04, 2012, 10:38:11 PM

Possibly also some cross pollination.. but JMO. (have no proof, but tend to think these worlds collide, or at least indivuals do)

Look like there are some awesome posts here for me to read. Thanks all for your great contributions. Abt to board a plane to NZ for 4 days. (MJ pls dont bam, lol) Hope I have good wifi where I am stayn so I can hoax internationally LOL. Really intrigued by some of the posts here re FBI, but only just scan reading. Looking fwd to landing and checking in so I can read your posts thoroughly.

Peace :icon_razz:
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:39:37 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jono

December 05, 2012, 03:54:47 AM

Paula quoted Strike
Besides, as much as MJ means to us, FBI has no competence of acting as personal bodyguard or favors for anyone unless it's professional. And so far I don't see the positive connection between this institution and Michael's persona. I guess if there were any, Michael's damaging trials would have never taken place.
I wondered about why they didn't intervene but just let the jury do their thing, taking that chance. :icon_e_confused:

:abouttime:         :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

jono

December 05, 2012, 03:57:31 AM

See right there is the first involvement in deception.  Are they supporting that Arab terrorists with newly acquired flying licenses commandeered planes into the Trade towers.  Ever since then, the US government has had the excuse/okay to up security everywhere.  The many engineers/demolition/pilot experts who spoke against the official story, would agree the US Commission to look into 911 was a farce and further cover-up. Of course the whole media world was complicit.

:th_bravo:

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal