bec

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 01, 2012, 01:16:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have two “far-fetched” explanations that could either be separate or together.  They'll probably blend together as I write this.  The only “problem” is I don’t have “solid evidence” or “proof” and there are a lot of “what ifs”. 

Doesn't matter. TS_comments didn't have any proof or solid evidence either. His whole post was debunking my "what if"s with his own "what if"s. Even IF he is playing DA, he isn't going to admit it no matter how sound the logic or reasoning, that's clear. Apparently, us guessing the right answer is not the point of the game. There are people here who supported the dead body theory or the DWD theory, why didn't he ask them to lay out their reasons? Chew on that for awhile.

Ps. thank you again, everyone, for your well wishes and positive comments, but I don't want to turn this into the poor crippled bec thread. It's all good, it could always be worse! I could be dead. I'm thankful that I still get to be here with everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 01, 2012, 02:07:16 PM
@UYI...thanks!  I also greatly enjoy your posts and our thinking is similar in many cases  :icon_razz:

As for the 'danger' in TS 'confirming' what happened that day...how is there any danger when many don't even believe that it's what happened? lol  It's actually funny to see the progression of things here....human nature at its finest.  People have constantly asked TS to 'help' us figure stuff out, which he has repeatedly done.  So, he helps by giving us supporting evidence in favor of the corpse theory, while showing some points against other theories....ALL of which everyone was free to then research on their own, without taking his word for it.  Reaction:  People don't believe him.  He then asks for a list to be compiled of the strongest points against the DWD theory, as well as all strong points in favor of Live MJ and/or dummy (which, btw, just based on his request, I'm not sure how people didn't/couldn't see where he was going with it....i.e. I'm surprised people were surprised by his answers lol).  Most were very confident in the lists compiled...and showed their support for the points listed.  The 'legal' aspects were also a 'problem' for many and I agreed with that as well (i.e. that, to me, was the biggest question and possibly the strongest point potentially against a DWD patient dying in CA).  TS then replied by showing concrete proof that it is NOT illegal...as well as answering each and every point on both lists, as well as providing 12 points in favor of the corpse theory.  Reaction:  People don't believe him lol.  Why bother asking the question if you're not going to believe the answer?

It doesn't matter one bit what our personal views are about a DWD patient having been used....nor does it matter if we believe this is what happened or not.  And that's all that keeps getting posted by those who don't believe TS....page after page of personal opinions and NO solid evidence against anything TS said.  As with ANY theory...it's not just a matter of trying to debunk it, any good investigation also includes trying to support it...in order to see if it is makes any sense.  Those who are against the corpse theory and/or don't believe TS, IMO have not even attempted to support it and/or see the 'logic' of it (at least I haven't seen any posts showing this)....which is a clear indication of 'emotion' or 'bias' being used.  In matters of investigation, 'emotion' and 'bias' are stumbling blocks and should be avoided....TS has always told us that....but maybe he was 'throwing us off' with that too.

All I know is that IF, in the end, we find out that no corpse was used....I'll be perfectly fine with any alternative.  I just hope that those who are so adamant that NO corpse was used will be 'okay' IF/when we find out one WAS used.  An army is only as strong as it's weakest member....and Mike will need all of us to have his back, no matter what happened 'that day'.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:47:31 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

December 01, 2012, 02:57:45 PM
TS (my bolding):
If all of this is merely the result of MJ trying to create an illusion, that it was a DWD patient—when in reality it was a dummy or live MJ—what would be the purpose?   Can someone with an active imagination come up with a far-fetched explanation, for this slight possibility?  No doubt.  However, can anyone come up with solid evidence to support this idea—which is based neither upon imagination, nor upon far-fetched explanations?  Not likely.

As far as I'm aware MJ has never tried to create an illusion of a DWD patient.  That would be all TS's doing methinks!

And I can't get past this also from TS (my bolding):

"And please pay attention to the difference between the reasons for the FBI choosing to use a DWD patient (which we may not fully understand), and the evidences that a real DWD patient was actually used (which we should all be able to understand)."

I know I keep banging on about this, but it doesn't sit easy 'blindly' accepting a theory when I can't ascertain a motive for it. It seems that the old 'have-everybody-in-on-it' cop out clause has been replaced by an 'it-was-FBI-so-we'll-never-understand' excuse, when facing the unexplainable. I'm not trying to be awkward here, I really am stuck. I'll shut up now!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 01, 2012, 03:04:20 PM
@BTC: that's my hoax sis'!

@Wishy:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:05:21 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

December 01, 2012, 03:29:00 PM
TS (my bolding):
If all of this is merely the result of MJ trying to create an illusion, that it was a DWD patient—when in reality it was a dummy or live MJ—what would be the purpose?   Can someone with an active imagination come up with a far-fetched explanation, for this slight possibility?  No doubt.  However, can anyone come up with solid evidence to support this idea—which is based neither upon imagination, nor upon far-fetched explanations?  Not likely.

As far as I'm aware MJ has never tried to create an illusion of a DWD patient.  That would be all TS's doing methinks!

Suppose he means the story line Murray told about leaving the room and coming back to find MJ dead/MJ committed suicide by self administering. But yeah, there was also the warm room story that supports the corpse theory and the original "MJ collapsed in front of Prince who thought he was just playing a prank" that supports the LiveMJ theory. But then, only the Murray leaving the room story made it to court so I suppose we are to give that more credence.

And I can't get past this also from TS (my bolding):

"And please pay attention to the difference between the reasons for the FBI choosing to use a DWD patient (which we may not fully understand), and the evidences that a real DWD patient was actually used (which we should all be able to understand)."

I know I keep banging on about this, but it doesn't sit easy 'blindly' accepting a theory when I can't ascertain a motive for it. It seems that the old 'have-everybody-in-on-it' cop out clause has been replaced by an 'it-was-FBI-so-we'll-never-understand' excuse, when facing the unexplainable. I'm not trying to be awkward here, I really am stuck. I'll shut up now!

Don't shut up. I agree. We got scolded repeatedly for using that clause last year.

Couple things I posted about before and am curious if anyone else has thoughts on (bolding mine as well):

And in the very unlikely chance that both patients backed out simultaneously, when there was not enough time left to bring in a third DWD patient, a dummy could still be used with no greater risk than what many on this thread already think is a very low risk method.

If a dummy could be used with no greater risk, why not use one? I don't understand. If TS_comments doesn't agree with "many on this thread", then why did he use this 3rd option as support for the DWD patient? So then he does agree with "many on this thread" that using a dummy carries no greater risk then using a DWD patient; if the DWD patients back out they'll just use a dummy, no problem?

And these laws provide a very clear explanation for the word “alleged” in the verdict.  It would be inaccurate, if not illegal, to state that the DWD patient was a “victim” of manslaughter (which is a type of homicide); but the wording “alleged victim” made it perfectly accurate and legal.  On a side note: a dummy would not have any date of death, much less any need for an “alleged date” of death.

A DWD patient doesn't need an alleged date of death either. The person would have died on 6/25/09. Why even include the side note? It suggests that a DWD patient is NOT being described by the verdict.

Besides, by TS_comment's evidence, the victimization would not even be alleged by the California court, since he is arguing that the DWD scenario would not be illegal in CA. So I'm confused there too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jono

December 01, 2012, 05:35:32 PM

I vote NO to Body, NO to DWD / HOSPICE and YES to both or either Dummy / MJ. I also vote YES to Devils Advocate!  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

.....Don't fret TS may have the ol' joker card of devils advocate... The list is NOT BS!

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

paula-c

December 01, 2012, 07:29:42 PM
Why does FBI involvement automatically mean MJ was/is in danger and they were there for his protection, as some are saying here?
1. There are recordings posted on Youtube with Michael saying he was afraid for his life, in various occasions.

2. There are videos on Youtube with members of Michael's family saying countless times that there was a conspiracy against him, that "they were trying to murder him".

If you don't believe Michael and his family, then WHO do you believe?

3. TS stressed on the Illuminati theory for a reason! That means those people were infiltrated in his entourage from the music industry, trying to get his catalog/fortune/Neverland by all means!!

4. Michael was framed for those 2 trials!! If "they" were capable of doing that, do you guys seriously doubt that 'they" would hesitate to murder him ??

5. Do you think the FBI just sat on those false allegations and did NOTHING? Do you think they had so many files on Michael just for nothing?? It was said in those files his life was in danger!! It is said on those files that they had found nothing to incriminate Michael!!

How on Earth you can doubt that his life was in danger??
Do you think the FBI would get involved in Michael's hoax, just to have some fun!?? of course there was a SERIOUS MOTIVE!! Life threatening IS a serious motive!! + Financial fraud!! which most of the music industry sharks did to Michael!

6. And then...don't forget about ELVIS !!! Michael wasn't the only one to have received help from the FBI to fake his death to save his life!! Elvis and his family have received numerous death threats too prior to 1977!!

I agree, and why a congresswoman takes the trouble to mention that there was  or there is an investigation of the FBI

yes there are or  there was an investigation of the FBI

Hi folks,
I remarked on this video several months ago and it just came to me to find it again and re-view it. It is the video of the Congressional Black Caucus Tribute to Michael Jackson and features beautifully eloquent speakers.

I would encourage people who haven't seen it to watch both parts.

However, what I want to draw particular attention to are the comments of Congresswoman Watson, who, in part I, @ 35:30 says the following( bold are my emphasis):

"I want you to know that the Los Angeles community, the state of California, and the nation, we're all concerned about Michael Jackson's death.
And uh, I'm  in contact with the family, and the people who handle his career involvement, and I assured them that come out into the open becaanything untoward about Michael will use, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this lengthly investigation. So just know, you might be sitting there and saying why is it taking so long, that they are studying every intricate detail of his life, and his death, and what happened afterwards.  So just know, that within a short while, justice will out, and justice will be done.  Have faith."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=banoDxROih4[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D5EOMomQsw4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 01, 2012, 07:53:22 PM
Bec, yes I get what you're saying about those slipped-in dummy support comments.

TS:
#7 Nobody was allowed upstairs in the Carolwood home.  A dummy could be kept in a locked case, until the “emergency” began; aside from a few seconds to take the dummy out of the case, and place it on the bed, there would never be any problem if someone not in the hoax went upstairs.  The live MJ theory would also need little if any secrecy upstairs.

Nobody was allowed upstairs, ok, but doesn’t MJ always have an area of his house that is off-limits to his staff?  To ensure his own privacy and his children’s.  This would not be an uncommon practice in Michael’s home.   And the easiness of a dummy was included there nicely, lol.

TS:
#8 Reports from MJ fans that there was a lot of extra security at Carolwood on the night of June 24/25, 2009. This would be when the DWD patient was brought into the home (and also explains a reason for the missing CCTV).  Like #7 above, a locked up dummy or live MJ would not need all that extra security.

The team was assembling together for the next day’s events.  Pumping each other up, going over everything one last time, praying together.

TS ended his post on 12 DWD evidences list with “I rest my case.”  But then adds one more post afterwards to say “Finally, just like last time, I may play “DA” (devil's advocate)—and try to debunk things that are true, just to keep you on your toes!”

@BTC - I totally agree that TS has repeatedly helped us figure some stuff out.  There is no doubt that the forum would be vastly different without him and maybe even wouldn't still be here without him.  But TS also applies a Socratic method to his teachings and sometimes he's there to debate with us to stimulate our critical thinking and sometimes he leaves it to us to hash out the opposing opinions.  So I don't see how questioning TS is undermining him or anyone supporting a different viewpoint, I find that much is learned from debate, for both 'sides'. 
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:05:58 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 01, 2012, 08:44:14 PM
Quote from: TS_comments on November 24, 2012, 05:03:05 AM
And these laws provide a very clear explanation for the word “alleged” in the verdict.  It would be inaccurate, if not illegal, to state that the DWD patient was a “victim” of manslaughter (which is a type of homicide); but the wording “alleged victim” made it perfectly accurate and legal.  On a side note: a dummy would not have any date of death, much less any need for an “alleged date” of death.

A DWD patient doesn't need an alleged date of death either. The person would have died on 6/25/09. Why even include the side note? It suggests that a DWD patient is NOT being described by the verdict.

Besides, by TS_comment's evidence, the victimization would not even be alleged by the California court, since he is arguing that the DWD scenario would not be illegal in CA. So I'm confused there too.

Well, I guess it was the trial for the alleged murder of MJ, that alleged died on 25 June 2009, i believe that there are to be placed in this context, the patient DWD was the instrument,the medium which served to achieve an end,... I don't know if explained well. :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2012, 11:16:38 PM

... One date I noticed TS is the date you have for the burial in the quote below. I presume this is not a mistake or a typo and you have intentionally given us the date the burial was really filmed and then later beamed to the world on 9-3-09?:

#2.  Direction could also be run on the scene by the FBI.  In fact, 6-25-09 was the day that FBI had primary say over how things would be run; MJ picked the day, and time, and most of the rest was arranged by the FBI.  The memorial (7-7-09) and burial (8-3-09) were events that MJ was the primary director (these were also the events with the Liberian Girl pictures).  And even on 6-25-09, MJ could give remote directions, if needed, via encrypted e-mail {www.hushmail.com}.

No, typo; my bad, sorry.  :icon_pale:    :errrr:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :Crash:   :over-react-smiley:

... fixed   :icon_albino:

Good eye!   :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2012, 11:43:35 PM
@BTC ....  So I don't see how questioning TS is undermining him or anyone supporting a different viewpoint, I find that much is learned from debate, for both 'sides'.

I never said that questioning TS is undermining him....he, himself, has always told us to do so.  We should question everything...my point was that we should not only question if info is false, but also if it's true.  Sure, there's always the possibility that he's 'misleading' us...but if that's the only reason to doubt the theory, then the doubt is NOT based on the info but instead on the one providing it.  It's the info that should be questioned, IMO, not the messenger....and not with personal opinions but rather with evidence that contradicts the info provided.

Perhaps I just see things differently because to me this was never about a 'debate' or about being on one 'side' or another....I saw it as working together, as a team, to try to figure out as best we could, all we could. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 01, 2012, 11:44:02 PM
Thanks for the clarification!!  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 02, 2012, 12:09:15 AM
12 Evidences for DWD

Now for a dozen evidences in support of the DWD theory.  This is merely a review, so I won’t be repeating much of the details (they can be found in previous posts by me and/or others).  And please pay attention to the difference between the reasons for the FBI choosing to use a DWD patient (which we may not fully understand), and the evidences that a real DWD patient was actually used (which we should all be able to understand).

#1 Confusion of appearance (both with the real MJ, and also with the DWD patient); there would be no need for confusion of appearance, if a good MJ look-alike dummy was used, or live MJ.

#2 The 3-5-09 WA DWD.  If we dismiss this as merely a koinkidink, then why not dismiss all the other hoax koinkidinks?  Besides, this is not “stand alone” evidence—it is evidence which fits perfectly into all the other points listed here.

#3 Two “unknown” WA DWD death locations in 2009 (never any other “unknown” in WA, and no “unknown” in OR for the first 13 years).

#4 TIAI redirected to the TMZ home page, shortly before the TMZ article that MJ killed himself (on 4-4 at 4am, 2010); and DWD patients must “ingest the medication unassisted”—they must kill themselves.

#5 Paramedics said that it looked like a hospice patient (about 80% to 90% of DWD deaths were also hospice patients).  Whether they are all in on the hoax, or not, there has been no good explanation for why they would lie about this.

#6 The warm room on a summer day in California seems unnecessary, if it was a dummy or live MJ.

#7 Nobody was allowed upstairs in the Carolwood home.  A dummy could be kept in a locked case, until the “emergency” began; aside from a few seconds to take the dummy out of the case, and place it on the bed, there would never be any problem if someone not in the hoax went upstairs.  The live MJ theory would also need little if any secrecy upstairs.

#8 Reports from MJ fans that there was a lot of extra security at Carolwood on the night of June 24/25, 2009.  This would be when the DWD patient was brought into the home (and also explains a reason for the missing CCTV).  Like #7 above, a locked up dummy or live MJ would not need all that extra security.

#9 The staff was dismissed, before bringing the body down to the ambulance (stated by Kai and Ben); this would not be needed, if there was a dummy that looked just like MJ in 2009 or live MJ.

#10 The towel on the face (another precaution, in addition to dismissing the staff); again, this would not be needed, if there was a dummy or live MJ.  This also provides another reason for staging the ambo pic in advance; if it was a dummy or live MJ, they could’ve arranged things to “accidentally” let Ben or Chris get a shot of loading MJ into the ambulance, or something.  But if it was a DWD patient, a picture taken in real time would not work.

#11 Sharon said that the body on the stretcher was too short for MJ.  A dummy would be made to match the size of MJ, and would not be too short; and live MJ certainly would not be too short.  We can try to minimize this evidence, by saying that Sharon did not have a good perspective of the patient on the stretcher, or Sharon is not a reliable witness, or whatever.  However, with the DWD theory, you don’t have to come up with any such explanations—you can simply take it at face value, the patient looked shorter than Michael because the patient WAS shorter than Michael.  Simple.

#12 The verdict: “Superior court of California Los Angeles County. The people of the state of California plaintiff versus Conrad Robert Murray defendant. Case number SA-073164. Title of court and cause. We the jury in the above entitled action find the defendant Conrad Robert Murray guilty of the crime of involuntary manslaughter. In violation of penal code section 192 subsection B alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson alleged date of June 25th 2009 as charged in count I of the information.”  The charge stated in context is “involuntary manslaughter”—not suicide, or assisted suicide; so even if the DWD patient method was illegal in CA, yet the patient would not be an actual victim of manslaughter (he would be an “alleged victim”).  And especially with the FBI sting making the DWD method legal in CA, there is certainly no legal basis for the patient being an actual victim of manslaughter.

We may not be able to positively verify all 12 of these points (such as the towel on the face); however, as I said already, we should take things at “face” value—unless there is good evidence that someone is lying.  And in this case, all 12 evidences support the same simple conclusion; no need for any fancy back-flips, or complicated explanations. {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

I am not listing the following as one of the twelve evidences, but La Toya did give a very clear clue less than ten minutes after TS first posted the DWD evidence: “What is everyone doing with the left overs?” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

And clear back in March of 2010 (Update #4), TS said: “… Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died.”  Notice that I did not mention a corpse in cold storage for a long time; and DWD fits exactly with a patient who had “recently died.”

Oh, and one last very important point: almost all of these 12 evidences support the hoax theory, and do not support the literal murder theory.

I rest my case.

:judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:    :judge-smiley:

Well, as I've always thought they've used a corpse, I prefer to take your words at face value TS.

edit: if I am wrong, so be it.
Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:12:10 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 02, 2012, 12:12:22 AM

... One date I noticed TS is the date you have for the burial in the quote below. I presume this is not a mistake or a typo and you have intentionally given us the date the burial was really filmed and then later beamed to the world on 9-3-09?:

#2.  Direction could also be run on the scene by the FBI.  In fact, 6-25-09 was the day that FBI had primary say over how things would be run; MJ picked the day, and time, and most of the rest was arranged by the FBI.  The memorial (7-7-09) and burial (8-3-09) were events that MJ was the primary director (these were also the events with the Liberian Girl pictures).  And even on 6-25-09, MJ could give remote directions, if needed, via encrypted e-mail {www.hushmail.com}.

No, typo; my bad, sorry.  :icon_pale:    :errrr:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :Crash:   :over-react-smiley:

... fixed   :icon_albino:

Good eye!   :smiley_abuv:

Dang.....and I thought I was onto something!  :LolLolLolLol:

Thanks TS  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 02, 2012, 12:26:41 AM
@BTC ....  So I don't see how questioning TS is undermining him or anyone supporting a different viewpoint, I find that much is learned from debate, for both 'sides'.

I never said that questioning TS is undermining him....he, himself, has always told us to do so.  We should question everything...my point was that we should not only question if info is false, but also if it's true.  Sure, there's always the possibility that he's 'misleading' us...but if that's the only reason to doubt the theory, then the doubt is NOT based on the info but instead on the one providing it.  It's the info that should be questioned, IMO, not the messenger....and not with personal opinions but rather with evidence that contradicts the info provided.

Perhaps I just see things differently because to me this was never about a 'debate' or about being on one 'side' or another....I saw it as working together, as a team, to try to figure out as best we could, all we could. 

With L.O.V.E. always.

I see it as working together as well, debating various theories is a part of that or else we would've all agreed on a theory years ago.  Not everyone is going to see things the same or take something at face value, and that's not suggesting you are, that's just the way it is.  The fact that TS might be misleading us is not my only reason for doubting the DWD theory.  Some of the evidence is shaky at best but same with some evidences for the live MJ/dummy theory.  My point was it can go either way and I do question everything, especially lately.  And you're right, you didn't say questioning TS is undermining him, I didn't word what I read correctly.  I just haven't seen anything undeniable yet.  A vague FBI involvement to answer the unexplainable details doesn't sit right, curls is right about it being a sort of cop-out clause so that's one reason why I question some of the evidence TS (and others) have presented.  I will accept whatever happened that day, I just hope one day we'll know.  You know what I mean? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions