Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 30, 2012, 08:51:29 PM
Hello Hoax Family!!! Long time no see... me that is!! I've been checking in now and then but mostly busy with life and waiting for BAM! Haven't lost ANY faith in the hoax. I was expecting TS to post yesterday but my internet was down all night and didn't get fixed until this morning. Read from page 128 on in this thread went to work and just now got around to reading the new posts from this morning and replying!

Front posting here is WOW!! Great!  :th_bravo:

TS gave us alot to consider and I think it makes sense!

@Bec when I was reading this morning your post of gloom, I got tears in my eyes feeling for you so! And now I read you got hurt by a horse also! Ouch! :screaming-7365: Hang in there, prayers and blessings to you in Jesus's name.

So only three weeks to go, I'm so excited!  :abouttime: :multiplespotting:

I have a very special wish for Christmas time, and that is that I could be with TS when BAM happens!! :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 30, 2012, 09:27:15 PM
Ps. the horsey is ok. I cushioned her fall. I am icing my foot just short of hypothermia status. Some days I wish I had a desk job.

@GodhaschosenMJ, glad you were able to get back online.

You know, Ps. TS_comments said at the beginning of the week or so that if both DWD patients backed out at the last minute they could just use a dummy as a back up plan. I asked him if that's so, why wouldn't they just use a dummy in the first place? That post probably got lost in all the pages since then so I don't blame him for missing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 30, 2012, 10:12:00 PM
Does any of us even know what TS means when he says BAM? I'm just really interested in,  well, what our idea of bam is. If Michael will bam like most of us are hoping (real michael joe jackson saying he faked his death) i want to know HOW he will do this! Will Elvis join him?  :elvis-1405: :icon_lol: :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Adi

November 30, 2012, 10:38:24 PM
@ katy.....I don't think anyone here knows (except perhaps 1 or 2 members *cough* Front *cough* TS) how Michael will BAM or what it will involve ... I suppose it's part of the suspense and the thrill.....we just have to keep watchin' a little longer I guess  :icon_albino:

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:41:46 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2012, 10:59:15 PM
Bec - sorry to hear about your foot. I'll be praying for you.

TS - thanks for showing up :)  unfortunately I will still need to "keep watchin' " because I just don't believe the DWD theory. But I'm used to being on the other end of the spectrum so obviously if you are MJ,you and I think totally different. But that's what makes this all interesting, right? I have several pages to read yet but it looks like I'm in the minority.

By the way, what has happened to Souza? No comment at all about all of this?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

pepper

November 30, 2012, 11:00:02 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure TS will answer - but I am still wondering why he listed the date of the burial as August 3rd 2009 (8-3-09) not September 3rd 2009 (9-3-09) which is when we were led to believe it occurred and was beamed around the world   :suspect:

#2.  Direction could also be run on the scene by the FBI.  In fact, 6-25-09 was the day that FBI had primary say over how things would be run; MJ picked the day, and time, and most of the rest was arranged by the FBI.  The memorial (7-7-09) and burial (8-3-09) were events that MJ was the primary director (these were also the events with the Liberian Girl pictures).  And even on 6-25-09, MJ could give remote directions, if needed, via encrypted e-mail {www.hushmail.com}.

Typo or intentional typo of the date?  A TMZ article from that date 8-3-09 says Katherine spoke out for the first time about her son's 'death' to Geraldo saying "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DkzqyeV9Q[/youtube]

Does anyone remember?  Wasn't it shortly after this "phone call from Katherine" that Geraldo removed almost everything concerning "Michael Jackson" from his website and and didn't even talk about "Michael Jackson" for quite a while?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 11:22:35 PM
@BTC hahaha its nice to read your posts they are very intellectually written and funny and the same time, so thanks.

I'm going to add to what Sim said and say that I find it naive that it was ever thought we would get the answers to what really happened that day. Even if what TS says was true, do you really think he would hand us all the information and evidence? Think about it, if the FBI is involved and 'if' there is some kind of investigation going on, why would we be the ones to get all the info? Also it isn't only us reading here, if we got the info of what happened that day you can guarantee that those who are on the other side of the fence know it to and wont just sit on info. This board isn't just exclusive to us you know, anyone can be reading here.

Having said all that, some of us were expecting more and we didn't get what we wanted and there is nothing wrong with that unless we let disappointments get to us and allow negativity to seep in. I'm not telling anyone to be all positive and to keep up your morale, because that stuff about thinking positive all the time, doesn't help in the slightest, sometimes its false sense of security, and doesn't allow you to think realistically.

Now I hate to be a downer, but if we can have our expectations this high and get all down because we didn't get what we expected, then the BAM to me would just be a curse. I'm not saying I know what the BAM will entail but I am not going to expect anything. I mean look at the reaction to the end of Lvl 7, or the fact that the FBI might be involved, who's to say they don't have control over how MJ comes back? Who's to say the FBI won't announce it themselves and we will never see MJ again? I know TS said something about a physical BAM but people can just give you what you want to hear because that's what they think you need. Not saying for sure that TS is misleading us in that respect, because I think TS' intentions are good, ARG aside.

BAM could go either way, the way we expect it or the way we don't, so we shouldn't have a definite set of expectations, although again nothing wrong with that, but if we expect that we will be disappointed if the outcome is not our own then we might not want to write our expectations in stone, but the sand.
I mean if you expect everything, you'll get disappointed by anything.

E_X_C_E_L_L_E_N_T   !!!!!!!!!
@UYI: stop reading my mind!!  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 30, 2012, 11:30:21 PM
Paris tweet;
Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson

december—a month of lights , snow & feasts;; time to make amends & tie loose ends;; finish off what you started & hope your wishes come true

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Okay, get ready. amends and loose ends! :bearhug:

More

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 01, 2012, 12:17:40 AM
@Sim, yeah I stole it from you...I intercepted it before you could post it, then just added my name to it....lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:19:04 AM
@Sim, yeah I stole it from you...I intercepted it before you could post it, then just added my name to it....lol
Mischievous thief you!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

December 01, 2012, 12:36:09 AM

Not sure TS will answer - but I am still wondering why he listed the date of the burial as August 3rd 2009 (8-3-09) not September 3rd 2009 (9-3-09) which is when we were led to believe it occurred and was beamed around the world   :suspect:

#2.  Direction could also be run on the scene by the FBI.  In fact, 6-25-09 was the day that FBI had primary say over how things would be run; MJ picked the day, and time, and most of the rest was arranged by the FBI.  The memorial (7-7-09) and burial (8-3-09) were events that MJ was the primary director (these were also the events with the Liberian Girl pictures).  And even on 6-25-09, MJ could give remote directions, if needed, via encrypted e-mail {www.hushmail.com}.

Typo or intentional typo of the date?  A TMZ article from that date 8-3-09 says Katherine spoke out for the first time about her son's 'death' to Geraldo saying "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

Yes, we don't know everything. It may go waaaaaay deeper than we think right now.
If the DWD participant was adopted, Katherine may be his mom and he may be her son legally and she is absolutely right talking about her son.
If the DWD participant changed his name to MJosephJ, he might have been a target as a placeholder for MJ.

I am not looking at emotions here or whether anybody would agree or be fine with that scenario on an emotional level.
We still don't know the target and the initial reason for setting this undertaking up.
Criminals are not emotional - in our understanding - either.

For all those being sad and down because there was a corpse involved, let me try to comfort you with my thoughts.
The corpse was certainly not MJ's idea.
If you go for a financial crime e.g., a corpse is not needed. You could declare MJ dead after a plane crash over the Pacific Ocean - nobody knowing about any corpse - and go chase the criminals then. Case closed.

The need for a corpse and physical appearance of a human body indicates that there was a reason and direction of the sting that required a corpse. That makes physical safety for MJ a primary focus and explains why a DWD participant HAD to step in. Furthermore, it was required to have a "freshly" died corpse at hand. Otherwise an undeclared, unclaimed corpse from the coroner could have served the agencies purposes as well.
I still do not exclude organ trafficking, skin transplant supply or other unregulated and uncontrolled "medical" industry supply from hospitals to pharma companies in general could be a target of the sting. There were enough scandals about this profitable "sell what was donated" business. The choice of propofol as an "uncontrolled" substance could point into this direction.

Where the link to MJ in person in this is, is out of reach for my brains, still.
The only link I can think of is that of drugging people up / sedating them for third party purposes like in the Chandler case.

That's why I am curious about the target and criminal background - both need to be brought somehow to the world via news or else MJ's reputation cannot be cleared after Bam.
So I am patiently waiting for the news.

Add:
the fact that we have been given the information TS did provide indicates to me that the criminal case investigations "out there" have been finished and that the essential knowledge the investigation was executed for, is "in the house".
This means there is no risk anymore in giving the use of a corpse and MJ being alive to the world (the latter again confirmed).
So I am joining the positive and relieved team knowing most of what was in the sizzeling was accomplished and get myself walking over to a peaceful
 :multiplespotting:

We know ahead of the majority of the planet and that's a miracle in itself, isn't it?
Blessings to all.
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:49:24 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:45:16 AM
Yes, we don't know everything. It may go waaaaaay deeper than we think right now.
If the DWD participant was adopted, Katherine may be his mom and he may be her son legally and she is absolutely right talking about her son.
If the DWD participant changed his name to MJosephJ, he might have been a target as a placeholder for MJ.

I am not looking at emotions here or whether anybody would agree or be fine with that scenario on an emotional level.
We still don't know the target and the initial reason for setting this undertaking up.
Criminals are not emotional - in our understanding - either.

For all those being sad and down because there was a corpse involved, let me try to comfort you with my thoughts.
The corpse was certainly not MJ's idea.
If you go for a financial crime e.g., a corpse is not needed.
You could declare MJ dead after a plane crash over the Pacific Ocean - nobody knowing about any corpse - and go chase the criminals then. Case closed.

The need for a corpse and physical appearance of a human body indicates that there was a reason and direction of the sting that required a corpse. That makes physical safety for MJ a primary focus and explains why a DWD participant HAD to step in. Furthermore, it was required to have a "freshly" died corpse at hand. Otherwise an undeclared, unclaimed corpse from the coroner could have served the agencies purposes as well.
I still do not exclude organ trafficking, skin transplant supply or other unregulated and uncontrolled "medical" industry supply from hospitals to pharma companies in general could be a target of the sting. There were enough scandals about this profitable "sell what was donated" business. The choice of propofol as an "uncontrolled" substance could point into this direction.

Where the link to MJ in person in this is, is out of reach for my brains, still.
The only link I can think of is that of drugging people up / sedating them for third party purposes like in the Chandler case.

That's why I am curious about the target and criminal background - both need to be brought somehow to the world via news or else MJ's reputation cannot be cleared after Bam.
So I am patiently waiting for the news.

AMAZING post @ellyd !!  :th_bravo: GOOD points you've made!!!
I agree 100% !!

I only need to say this regarding this statement you made: "The corpse was  certainly not MJ's idea."
We cannot know with CERTAINTY if it was Michael's idea or not!
I can only suspect the fact that it was an FBI decision! because TS said it clear: FBI had the PRIMARY say in what happened on June 25th!
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:49:18 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:55:15 AM
Add:
the fact that we have been given the information TS did provide indicates to me that the criminal case investigations "out there" have been finished and that the essential knowledge the investigation was executed for, is "in the house".
This means there is no risk anymore in giving the use of a corpse and MJ being alive to the world (the latter again confirmed).
So I am joining the positive and relieved team knowing most of what was in the sizzeling was accomplished and get myself walking over to a peaceful   :multiplespotting:

We know ahead of the majority of the planet and that's a miracle in itself, isn't it?
Blessings to all.

You're GREAT!!!
Love you Grace!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 01, 2012, 02:47:35 AM
@bec, I am sorry to hear about your injury..I think that payment for medical care system should have been changed in US..it is very sad that not everyone who is injured have medical treatment and care, although everyone deserves that!
in my country doctors give treatment and care for everyone, for homeless people also. People pay small amount of money every month for insurance and system is quite working..I hope things will change in US and everyone who needs medical care, gets it!

bec, be strong, please, everything will be o.k.!  like someone before mentioned, think positive, it really works!  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:00:16 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Adi

December 01, 2012, 03:00:22 AM
The use of the body of a recently deceased person would not have been taken lightly. There must have been serious reasons to do so. We just don't know what they are yet.

@ellyd - that interview with KJ you posted is interesting too. There must have been so much she couldn't or wasn't allowed to speak about.

I still have that footage of the private burial in my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions