emulik

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 30, 2012, 02:34:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just simply can't believe you guys are actually depressed and confused  :icon_eek:  :suspect: :animal0017: WTF!? :animal0017:

I guess I am the only one happy here, as I said in my long reply here to TS posts, to me there are many things that I understand better now, yet there are still some unclear things! mostly due to the FBI involvement and to the fact that as TS himself said it: not even MJ knows everything that happened "that day"!

So what more do you want? It's very clear! We won't have ALL the answers regarding what exactly happened on June 25th!
So what!??
That doesn't change the fact that Michael is alive and he's gonna BAM sooner or later by January 2013!

Come on guys cheer up!!
We've even had Front & TS acknowledging themselves on this same thread!! With TS blatantly telling us that Front = MJ!!
Isn't that reason enough to PARTY!!??  :penguin: :multiplespotting: :beerchug:
you said/wrote it right Sim, there is no reason to be sad, confused or in depression. It is not over yet! we are not in the end of hoax tunnel, some time still lefts..please be patient and we will see the result of Michael`s master plan.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:35:39 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 02:41:05 PM
To all those who base their judgments on religious/spiritual/emotional beliefs, remember what TS said more than once: leave emotions aside! use logic and existent evidence to reach to a correct conclusion, closer to reality !
Whether we like or not that reality!

And IMO, the reality is this:
- A DWD patient was indeed involved (GOD bless his soul!)
- FBI had the major say in this!
- The whole thing is perfectly covered up with a lot of info that will remain classified long time after!
- Michael had little to say in the sting operation, but he was left full authority regarding most part of the hoax (memorial, funeral, TII, Murray trial & all the the adjacent hoaxy artistic activities)
- we can't possibly ever have the answers to all our questions about this elaborated PLAN that started years ago and involved Government officials!
- those who expected to know everything and those who are disappointed in the use of a DWD patient, have 2 options: deal with it and accept the situation OR continue to whine about it.

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:44:52 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jono

November 30, 2012, 02:55:21 PM
You guys are all very sweet, as always, supportive, I thank you.

But here's the problem.

In regards to what we know: I think I know a lot of things. I use the same logic and same common sense methods to evaluate a lot of information, and the same brain that thought it knew what was up with Level 7 is the same brain that I use when I say I (think) I know that MJ is not dead. Same methods, same investigation skills, same access to same information.

You follow?

Doesn't bode well for my ability to discern truth in anything.

Evidence for DWD patient is same evidence for Dead MJ.

Hey bec, don’t be so quick now! Remember.. MJ is a prankster! He is not going to give away all the answers just like that…
I am sure he wants to play us a little bit as well!

Some surprises saved for BAMsday (and after) I am sure…  :D
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:56:19 PM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

November 30, 2012, 03:35:08 PM
Come on guys cheer up!!
We've even had Front & TS acknowledging themselves on this same thread!! With TS blatantly telling us that Front = MJ!!
Isn't that reason enough to PARTY!!??  :penguin: :multiplespotting: :beerchug:

Exactly!

... Not to mention the fact that ALL of this was never about any one person or any one of 'us'....it's primarily been about Mike and whatever/whoever the FBI is investigating.  Our role has been as 'observers' invited to observe...and the goal was to become greater than when we began the journey.  No matter what our reasoning along the way....right or wrong (and we've all been wrong at different junctures along the way)....we have ALL become greater for the experience.

Yes! I believe there is so much more to the story, perhaps we'll never know some things, especially with FBI involvement...or if they're trying to catch a whole string of 'gangsters'.  Whatever the case - it's about money, injustice, media manipulation... 'they' are all in it together.
And as he stated in TII  'It's an adventure, it's a great adventure'   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
It's been an amazing journey. I've had doubts along the way, but something in me says... hang in there.   :icon_e_biggrin:

Hey bec, don’t be so quick now! Remember.. MJ is a prankster! He is not going to give away all the answers just like that…
I am sure he wants to play us a little bit as well!

Some surprises saved for BAMsday (and after) I am sure…  :D

It's all for LOVE he said.  And for justice.
I agree, a Thriller is full of suspense, twists and turns. Expect the unexpected... all can do now is wait and watch.

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:53:01 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 30, 2012, 03:36:38 PM
IMO, nothings changed just because we are still waiting for TS to respond.  I don't think we will find out every detail anyway.  Maybe TS just needs more time ?  IDK  Maybe there's a lot more to the story.   Just be patient and we'll see what happens.   "Keep the Faith",  "Keep Your Head Up".

:icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 03:45:50 PM
IMO, nothings changed just because we are still waiting for TS to respond.
We shouldn't wait for TS to respond anymore. He clearly said that he would rarely if never write here until the BAM!
And I think he has already given us everything that he COULD give us in terms of explanations and clues!
We should rather wait/focus on the BAM now and hopefully, we'll have some more "after-BAM" explanations! if there will be any! Because there's definitely MORE to find out, but who knows if we'll ever find out more than we were allowed so far!

I also hope...that TS & Front will continue to post now and then...even if it's ONLY to "drop" some more "mini-BAMs", like TS did today  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Just be patient and we'll see what happens.   "Keep the Faith",  "Keep Your Head Up".
:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

November 30, 2012, 03:53:53 PM
Please can everyone really read TS's posts - I see already some people are re-hashing points he has supposedly cleared up today.

Having said that, he's always said for us not to blindly believe him, because he doesn't know, MJ doesn't know, FBI are the only ones who know - so what chance have we got then - seriously?

I feel for you bec, but TS has always shown great respect for you and your analytical thinking - I'm sure he wasn't tricking you or trying to show you up.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

November 30, 2012, 04:22:24 PM
Sorry to say this, but........

at the moment I have mixed feelings! I am sad, sort of disappointed from the FBI, and also happy because finally we have all puzzle pieces put together.
I am sad because according to my religious beliefs the guy who died in Michael's house committed suicide. I am sure many would disagree with me, of course. That's why I will not discuss in details why I see it this way. I'm disappointed from the FBI  because they chose someone who volunteered for this DWD program. There must have been so many other ways to get a dead body. What about people who are sentenced to death? What about people who already died in accidents, or in hospitals! Getting any corpse form UCLA could have been easier in my opinion and the whole act could have been completely different.
I am not a genius, like Michael to put such a plan. But I'm sure that this DWD thing could have been prevented somehow.
Anyway, the guys is dead. I guess we should all pray for him, as many of you have posted! I just wonder how did his family feel while he was all alone determined to leave our world for good? I wonder how every body in Michael's house felt after seeing this guy dead, after he was talking to them maybe an hour before he died! It must have been a sad scene! Did this guy suffer while dying? Did anyone know how he was feeling while dying? I am sure it was not the case because he had to be left alone! In all the cases I know people prefer to die among their families because they will never see them again.
But again, who cares! His death is legal, no doubt!

Once again, thank you TS for the information given to us. Now we can move on ...........

Blessings

I can empathise with you @diggyon and tbh I don't feel good about this - it doesn't feel right. Also where are the children in this situation? I can't see Michael involving them in this scenario - very sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

November 30, 2012, 04:47:02 PM
If a DWD patient died in Michael Jackson's house, does this mean Michael Jackson is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 30, 2012, 04:57:13 PM
Yes may God bless this person’s soul.

Thank you TS and bravo. Finally the puzzle picture is complete.   :woohoo2: :smiley_abuv:

I bet Front will give you an “N” for Neat or should I write _eat , we’ve been given food on a silver platter after all so I guess that fits perfectly.  :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121: nice one sarahli !!!

+1

May this person rest in peace, respect.

Thank you TS, for explaining and showing us the completed puzzle. Indeed _eat food for thoughts.

LOVE & faith

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:59:28 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 30, 2012, 05:04:30 PM
Anyone familiar with the term “catfish” in reference to online relationships?  I’d be careful not to put 100% trust in anyone who claims to always know more than anyone else about just about everything.  I’m just saying be careful how much influence you allow what someone else thinks to have over you.  Mind games are played everyday sometimes to the detriment of innocent people.  It’s cool to listen to other reasoning and give people the benefit of the doubt SOMETIMES.  But no one is right ALL THE TIME.  Don’t be misled.  Know who you are and live by your own truth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

November 30, 2012, 05:43:17 PM
Just simply.........Thank you TS for the whole 3+ years. You stuck it out with us the whole way.
Love and Blessings to you and yours my brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
All we gotta do is now wait for the BAM.

Like TS said he won't post now but will AFTER bam.

Thank you TS for the journey and adventure. What a great adventure as Michael said.

Now is the time for patience for Michael to return before the 1st January 2013.

Patience is a virtue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 30, 2012, 05:58:48 PM
many people through their way of life and its usual conduct parameters reflect its belief that this life is all there is. If the disease brings to the life of a human being pain unbearable, if living becomes unbearable and miserable, if appears old age with a costly weight and meaningless, and this life is all there is, you need to escape. Many say that they have the right to leave through the medium they create more lawful. They are based on the principle that is well what humans choose freely, explain its decision on unrestricted autonomy. The goodness of the acts is the result of the free choice of every human being.
[
quote] I'm not saying  that I'a against the death sweet, anything. I do not see Michael to use the suicide of anoyher human being as a way out or for artistic purposes or for any other purpose. I think it's immoral.

In these cases the decision to die is the person who is sick, I do not believe that all this was done with artistic purposes , and I do not know what MJ is capable of doing or not why I dont know him personally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 30, 2012, 06:10:21 PM
Well I guess it couldn't have gone any other way, really, what other response from TS could I realistically expect?

But let it be a lesson to me that negative thoughts do not serve the self well as I went to work today like any other but feeling very down in the dumps and had a horse fall on me and now my foot is terribly injured. I have no health insurance and so cannot afford to see a doctor so I better change my attitude and hope it heals naturally. God Bless America.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions