mjptd

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 30, 2012, 12:58:50 PM
sorry, I haven't posted hardly  ever in these long years, but I have read everything. TS has  provided a plausible explanation, but it is not said that it is the truth! His theory is ill-suited to the idea of Michael and that he is a God-fearing man who respect life. I do not know, for me the suicide theory do not fit with him. If that is the truth I don't think Michael will be back ever. @ Bec : I hope your intuitions correspond to the truth with all my hearth... I love you all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

November 30, 2012, 01:11:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure what else there is to discuss?

3 years and 5 months of discussion resulted in us knowing nothing at all. The FBI involvement means we do not have access to the truth.

I seriously wonder if he is really dead after all and this has all been just fantasy land because every little bit of "evidence" we have is based on half-truths and partial knowledge. Like we are so much smarter then the rest of the world. Please.

Just revisit the emotional state of the family and the children (or rather the lack thereof) over the same 3 1/2 years...especially in the hours/days/weeks immediately following 6/25.  If you're right that we've been living in Fantasyland...then they'd have to be the most cold-hearted and ruthless bunch on the planet.  I'm pretty sure that nobody here believes that to be the case.  The only real, visible sign of emotion has come from Ms. Katherine and I can totally understand.  I think she genuinely grieves for Michael...not because he's "gone" but because of the separation and stress...and the safety of those she loves.   There's nothing that hurts a Mothers heart more than one of your children being in pain (or in a dangerous situation) and you can't do anything to make it better.  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

November 30, 2012, 01:25:29 PM
I have a feeling of complete emptiness... It feels strange to see this 3,5 years investigation "end" this way - with no real answers and even more confusion than before... I have very mixed feelings - i feel disappointed with TS revelations, and sad as i feel it's all coming to an "end" but not necessarily a happy one... I only hope for a bam to reveal the entire truth - can we count on you Michael? :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2012, 01:32:25 PM
Does everyone on here believe in the DWD theory? I think it STILL can go either way...

...I mean some points for Live MJ and some points for the DWD can be used for the opposite theory. But what I still do not see is how the patient would get into the house undetected, I mean Live MJ guarantees that there is no need for a risk in bringing this patient in. What if the patient chose to back out at the VERY LAST MINUTE while he was in the house? Yeah maybe a second person would do it, but then you'd still need to get  the first patient out of the house without arousing suspicion.

Funny enough, I know exactly what you mean UYI.  Until I hear it from the 'horse's' mouth, whether that be Mike himself or someone from the FBI, I will not be convinced of any theory 100% (perhaps even after hearing it from the horse's mouth lol).  However, once all the dots started connecting for me...the picture became very clear, in my mind, that 'someone' DID die that day.  Regardless of whether or not this is, in fact, what happened....ALL signs point to it being true, everything 'fits' when you consider someone actually dying that day...so much so, that I just couldn't see the logic of those that couldn't see it.  But, even having said that...perhaps due to my hoax brain...I will still hold open the possibility that something else took place that day.  Based on what we do know, though, 'logically' it makes perfect sense...and has so for some time now.

For those suggesting/insinuating that TS gave us all the answers....my response would be that perhaps MANY posts by MANY members were missed along the way.  When Level 3 began (and btw, the corpse theory was discussed well before Level 3 AND before TS even mentioned it)....TS didn't support ANY of the options, and the 'corpse' theory was only ONE of 5 possibilities given.  Many members researched ALL the options and came up with theories based on the all the info we had (sure, some info from TS but MANY other pieces from MANY other sources)....many of which pointed to/supported the 'corpse' theory.  It's ALL there....anyone is free to take a look back to see just how much people thought for themselves and didn't just rely on TS for answers....this should be evident since TS only 'confirmed' the corpse theory very recently.  To suggest otherwise, not only undermines the countless hours and energy put in by MANY to try to figure out what happened that day....but it is also something that is highly inaccurate and presumptuous.

Anyone feeling sorry about being 'wrong' or, worse yet, feeling like everything else is now up in the air (which, IMO, makes no sense AT ALL  if you can see the logic in the corpse theory...i.e. it proves Mike didn't die)....I'll just say that every contribution was/is valuable, even if not accurate...it drove others to search for the 'truth' and dig a little deeper, even if only to find the evidence to 'debunk' inaccuracies.  Not to mention the fact that ALL of this was never about any one person or any one of 'us'....it's primarily been about Mike and whatever/whoever the FBI is investigating.  Our role has been as 'observers' invited to observe...and the goal was to become greater than when we began the journey.  No matter what our reasoning along the way....right or wrong (and we've all been wrong at different junctures along the way)....we have ALL become greater for the experience.

Still....I'll be waiting for that press conference...or whatever BAM entails lol

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 30, 2012, 01:46:04 PM
When TS starts out by saying he'' debunk " stuff proved just to keep us on our toes , then we can't end up depressed can we? He's basically telling us again not to believe everything he says right?
Someone , think it was wishing star said about not believing mj would "use" a DWD patient like that but TS said even MJ did not know everything about how it would go down so possibly FBI made this decision?
If FBI is truely involved than this surely must rule out any "artistic" reasons for hoax such as outdoing Elvis, or greatest show on earth etc
If FBI is truely involved would we seriously have clues or at least what we categorized as clues?
Lost as always...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

November 30, 2012, 01:48:48 PM
I guess it's time that mr. TS and/or mr. Front come here and give a little reaction on what's happening now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

November 30, 2012, 01:56:31 PM
The DWD does not have to paint any negativity on Michael’s part.  There are scenarios as I po:inted out earlier in this thread, that could actually show Michael’s unselfishness in allowing this person to die in his home a true act of compassion.  We don’t know who nor how this person was chosen to be there, so that leaves a lot of avenues open.  Michael could have chosen him or he might have chosen Michael, an act of total kindness.  I know that we don’t know what Michael would or would not do, but it feels right to me when I think of the Michael I’ve come to know, to believe that he would choose compassion and love over being politically correct. That the FBI was already involved would only make it easier to help this mane die with dignity without any negative repercussions from it.  Maybe the acts of kindness were  give and take as in he offers the sanctity of his home to live out the man's last days and to die in dignity, which affords Michael the opportunity to live the rest of his life in peace.    :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 01:57:31 PM
I just simply can't believe you guys are actually depressed and confused  :icon_eek:  :suspect: :animal0017: WTF!? :animal0017:

I guess I am the only one happy here, as I said in my long reply here to TS posts, to me there are many things that I understand better now, yet there are still some unclear things! mostly due to the FBI involvement and to the fact that as TS himself said it: not even MJ knows everything that happened "that day"!

So what more do you want? It's very clear! We won't have ALL the answers regarding what exactly happened on June 25th!
So what!??
That doesn't change the fact that Michael is alive and he's gonna BAM sooner or later by January 2013!

Come on guys cheer up!!
We've even had Front & TS acknowledging themselves on this same thread!! With TS blatantly telling us that Front = MJ!!
Isn't that reason enough to PARTY!!??  :penguin: :multiplespotting: :beerchug:
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:03:38 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 30, 2012, 02:02:07 PM
Well if we are supposed to in any way serve as prevention for entrapment by being able to discern the truth from the deception, I at least personally failed MJ in this mission and I'm sorry.

Without TS_comments we never would have figured this out so I'm not sure how this serves as preventing an entrapment defense. He just handed us all the answers on a silver platter and all that training and guidance regarding how to conduct a proper investigation and evaluate a reliable source from an unreliable one, and legitimate information from hearsay/gossip was all for naught.

My brain must work incorrectly. I apologize for trying to make others believe my bullshit.

Do not believe that there is to apologize, no one was in the house of MJ to know exactly what happened, all here we had our theories, hypotheses  nothing in reality we could prove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 30, 2012, 02:06:32 PM
many people through their way of life and its usual conduct parameters reflect its belief that this life is all there is. If the disease brings to the life of a human being pain unbearable, if living becomes unbearable and miserable, if appears old age with a costly weight and meaningless, and this life is all there is, you need to escape. Many say that they have the right to leave through the medium they create more lawful. They are based on the principle that is well what humans choose freely, explain its decision on unrestricted autonomy. The goodness of the acts is the result of the free choice of every human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

November 30, 2012, 02:08:17 PM
I just simply can't believe you guys are actually depressed and confused  :icon_eek:  :suspect: :animal0017: WTF!? :animal0017:

[\quote]

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

paula-c

November 30, 2012, 02:10:56 PM
Sometimes I think that lately TS play with us ... i am going to lunch ::)

I must apologize to TS by this post :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 02:20:36 PM
I have a hard time thinking Michael would have plainly "used" a DWD person for his hoax, [...] I see Michael more the smoke-and-mirrors type of guy....pure illusion.  If a DWD person was used, there must have been a reason....a really good reason. I just don't see it with all this.
The really good reason is that probably it was FBI decision and Michael had NO say in it!
It was either THEIR way or NO way! So he complied! JMO!

And it was also FBI decision to protect Michael by not allowing him to know ALL the details about the "technicality" of "that day"! JMO again!
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:25:19 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 30, 2012, 02:24:32 PM
I want to read sooo bad. I just got back from school and started reading, but only finished the first one now I'm almost late for work!!  :icon_lol:

Also I 100% agree with this post:

Quote from: Loveunited
I just want to say that I feel we all owe the biggest honor to the DWD person who assisted the FBI and Mr Jackson in this endeavor. As the criminal element of the sting becomes revealed, I am sure that the part this person played in donating their death to this cause.  I believe BAM celebration should  be an honorarium to this individual. God Bless.

God Bless him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjptd

November 30, 2012, 02:29:14 PM
many people through their way of life and its usual conduct parameters reflect its belief that this life is all there is. If the disease brings to the life of a human being pain unbearable, if living becomes unbearable and miserable, if appears old age with a costly weight and meaningless, and this life is all there is, you need to escape. Many say that they have the right to leave through the medium they create more lawful. They are based on the principle that is well what humans choose freely, explain its decision on unrestricted autonomy. The goodness of the acts is the result of the free choice of every human being.
[
quote] I'm not saying  that I'a against the death sweet, anything. I do not see Michael to use the suicide of anoyher human being as a way out or for artistic purposes or for any other purpose. I think it's immoral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions