No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 30, 2012, 09:36:08 AM
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5sbMmzcfQ[/youtube]

Or…it could have been staged to show us that this ladies and gentlemen is my clue to you that this is the beginning of the hoax

WOW DWD fits for me.  All the pieces fall into place using that theory, including the reason for the hoax being a criminal sting with FBI involvement, making it an issue concerning Michael’s safety as I’ve always asserted.  This answers a lot of questions and fills in a lot of the gaps; Michael’s apparent weight loss (illusion); consistent lengthy visits to Dr. Klein’s Office (illusion/speculation); the coroner van video (pre-recorded - possibly to get the needed shots for 6/25/09 should any questions arise re: identity); the autopsy photo - no one allowed upstairs & everyone dismissed before body removed (hidden identity of patient); prayer circle in This Is It; Oxygen tanks, etc. to keep patient comfortable but no resuscitation equipment because it was not needed per patient’s desires; and of course the old, outdated & no longer used Stryker Renaissance stretcher photo - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5sbMmzcfQ[/youtube] just wow  :th_bravo:

I will have to read over all of this again, but it is fascinating to say the least.

So, TS, how is Michael now?  Is he safe? Is he happy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

diggyon

November 30, 2012, 10:05:24 AM
Sorry to say this, but........

at the moment I have mixed feelings! I am sad, sort of disappointed from the FBI, and also happy because finally we have all puzzle pieces put together.
I am sad because according to my religious beliefs the guy who died in Michael's house committed suicide. I am sure many would disagree with me, of course. That's why I will not discuss in details why I see it this way. I'm disappointed from the FBI  because they chose someone who volunteered for this DWD program. There must have been so many other ways to get a dead body. What about people who are sentenced to death? What about people who already died in accidents, or in hospitals! Getting any corpse form UCLA could have been easier in my opinion and the whole act could have been completely different.
I am not a genius, like Michael to put such a plan. But I'm sure that this DWD thing could have been prevented somehow.
Anyway, the guys is dead. I guess we should all pray for him, as many of you have posted! I just wonder how did his family feel while he was all alone determined to leave our world for good? I wonder how every body in Michael's house felt after seeing this guy dead, after he was talking to them maybe an hour before he died! It must have been a sad scene! Did this guy suffer while dying? Did anyone know how he was feeling while dying? I am sure it was not the case because he had to be left alone! In all the cases I know people prefer to die among their families because they will never see them again.
But again, who cares! His death is legal, no doubt!

Once again, thank you TS for the information given to us. Now we can move on ...........

Blessings
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:16:01 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 30, 2012, 10:51:34 AM
@Thriller4ever: tks for your explanation! makes sense !  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ellyd

November 30, 2012, 10:56:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just want to say that I feel we all owe the biggest honor to the DWD person who assisted the FBI and Mr Jackson in this endeavor. As the criminal element of the sting becomes revealed, I am sure that the part this person played in donating their death to this cause.  I believe BAM celebration should  be an honorarium to this individual. God Bless.

+ 1

May he rest in peace.

With L.O.V.E. always.

+ 1

Absolutely.
I guess he was the corpse at the private funeral we've seen.

I hadn't set up a list of reasons but an evaluation chart (facilitating decisions on a project) which I sent to bec and DWD was #1 by far. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am glad my thinking - though different - led to the same result after all - at least this time.
I was wrong so many times in this journey LOL.

Hope everything turned out for MJ and FBI as planned - wishing all the best to all participants and thanking them for their great contributions and dedication, here, there and everywhere. Phantasticoboombastical!
 :smiley_abuv: :bearhug:

Hope I will be able to talk to my grandchildren about this incredible journey one day. ;-)
Nutcase closed for the time being. Finally. God am I glad hahaha.

Add.:
Special thanks to bec who has done an incredible job, to Souza for the gift of keeping the forum up and alive and to all mods for helping out and taking over responsibility. Everybody here has contributed greatly. The Jackson family deserve a family dedication award, TS - though not knowing all - has been an exceptional teacher. CM deserves a public recognition for his exceptional endurance. The list could go on and on. There have been so many supporters.

One thing remains left for the public BOOM: the target and the crime behind. I am really curious about it.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:28:14 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 30, 2012, 11:05:02 AM
Oh.....I am not getting anything done today!  My head is spinning.  I need popcorn!     :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 30, 2012, 11:14:04 AM

at the moment I have mixed feelings! I am sad, sort of disappointed from the FBI, and also happy because finally we have all puzzle pieces put together.
I am sad because according to my religious beliefs the guy who died in Michael's house committed suicide. I am sure many would disagree with me, of course. That's why I will not discuss in details why I see it this way. I'm disappointed from the FBI  because they chose someone who volunteered for this DWD program. There must have been so many other ways to get a dead body. What about people who are sentenced to death? What about people who already died in accidents, or in hospitals! Getting any corpse form UCLA could have been easier in my opinion and the whole act could have been completely different.
I am not a genius, like Michael to put such a plan. But I'm sure that this DWD thing could have been prevented somehow.
Anyway, the guys is dead. I guess we should all pray for him, as many of you have posted! I just wonder how did his family feel while he was all alone determined to leave our world for good? I wonder how every body in Michael's house felt after seeing this guy dead, after he was talking to them maybe an hour before he died! It must have been a sad scene! Did this guy suffer while dying? Did anyone know how he was feeling while dying? I am sure it was not the case because he had to be left alone! In all the cases I know people prefer to die among their families because they will never see them again.

Once again, thank you TS for the information given to us. Now we can move on ...........

Blessings

Diggy my love I well understand what you are trying to say but you may take it this way: not being used as a DWD patient to serve this hoax purpose wouldn't stopped this person from killing himself however having done it this way FBI has lengthened his life a little bit more due to the need of moving his body from WA to LA, he has been assisted and pampered until his last minute of life furthermore he has played "The Good Samaritan" role if with his death is gonna clear MJ's name and reputation once and for all, so may he rest in peace and I am pretty pretty sure that Michael is gonna pay him a BIG TRIBUTE if he haven't done it yet.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:16:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

November 30, 2012, 11:15:21 AM
@sandythyme Oh absolutly true! I have so much to do today, but cannot find "time" to do it :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

bec

November 30, 2012, 11:22:02 AM
Well if we are supposed to in any way serve as prevention for entrapment by being able to discern the truth from the deception, I at least personally failed MJ in this mission and I'm sorry.

Without TS_comments we never would have figured this out so I'm not sure how this serves as preventing an entrapment defense. He just handed us all the answers on a silver platter and all that training and guidance regarding how to conduct a proper investigation and evaluate a reliable source from an unreliable one, and legitimate information from hearsay/gossip was all for naught.

My brain must work incorrectly. I apologize for trying to make others believe my bullshit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 30, 2012, 11:30:32 AM
Well if we are supposed to in any way serve as prevention for entrapment by being able to discern the truth from the deception, I at least personally failed MJ in this mission and I'm sorry.

Without TS_comments we never would have figured this out so I'm not sure how this serves as preventing an entrapment defense. He just handed us all the answers on a silver platter and all that training and guidance regarding how to conduct a proper investigation and evaluate a reliable source from an unreliable one, and legitimate information from hearsay/gossip was all for naught.

My brain must work incorrectly. I apologize for trying to make others believe my bullshit.
Noooo don't feel like that! I think you've done an excellent job with the limited information that we had to work with. It took Michael (and FBI) 20 plus years to plan this, so we can't be too hard on ourselves if we couldn't place together all the pieces in ~4 years. Honestly, I'm not sure if we would have gotten as far as we did without you and I happen to admire the way your brain works.  :) All your time and effort is greatly appreciated! Love u  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 30, 2012, 11:32:56 AM
@TS....thank you very much for keeping your word and answer all ours doubts, I am crying of emotion to have learned how the events unfolded that day, very good job you have made my day and my year and I am looking forward to the day that the whole world will be aware of Michael being alive I can't wait and next Christmas are gonna be the happiest of my life. :beerchug: :smiley_abuv: :multiplespotting:

1st ps. TS you a re a smart ass man!  :icon_lol:

2nd ps. Bec you have made a very good job and I am sure TS appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

November 30, 2012, 11:39:48 AM
A lot of reading. :th_bravo:

However, all your hard work comes back to parts of a theory that was there since 2009. Does anyone remember "Illuminus Theo"?

Michael Jackson is not Dead; so WHO died?

"Michael Jackson did not die--but someone else did. Who died in Jackson's place, and why did Michael Jackson stage his own death in one of the greatest ruses in history? For that matter, why did my own highly reclusive order help Jackson pull this off?"

Theories, even if plausible, mean nothing unless Michael comes back alive and tells the world that he is not dead.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

ellyd

November 30, 2012, 11:39:49 AM
We tried our best with what we had available at hand.
There's no reason to feel sorry. We did not know everything and yet found out so much.
bec, especially you should not have any withdrawing feelings because you are not afraid to give your reasoning - even if it may not be the perfect answer. We would not have grown this far without your thoughts.
It is so easy to stop talking just because one could step on another person's toes with what one says.
It is what most people prefer because it prevents from any conflict.
You are not that kind of person. You stick out and you are not afraid of it.

All my  :smiley_abuv:

Thank you, bec, for being a light.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 30, 2012, 11:40:59 AM

Aw Come on Bec...no one is a born investigator...we learn as we grow, that's how it should be...TS was gracious enough to help us out through this whole investigation, he was out teacher, a guide...No one is a loser here. We know more about Michael than before...we know more about him each day. And we were blessed enough to be a part of his mission and that itself makes us winners...We won! And Michael will DEFINITELY WIN!
We did prevent Michael from entrapment because even if we never did all this extensive research, we would know by the basic preliminary clues that Michael was alive, and i think that's enough...isn't it?

(u did a harder job than anyone else here, so a big thank u for that <3 )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Sarahli

November 30, 2012, 11:46:41 AM

Blessings

Well Diggy, first I want to say that I understand you and your feelings. You have the right to be upset with the FBI’s decision. What I understand is that it couldn’t have been done with a corpse, it had to be someone who just died and they decided it was the best way to achieve the goals.

Also, this in no way is done to support or condemn this practice. I do not think that this is part of Michael’s message. It was just the FBI who decided it would be done this way (for this part of the hoax). That’s how I see it.

Concerning your belief I share the same but even though I think it maybe wasn’t a good way to leave this planet I cannot judge the person who chose this way of departure. I have seen my grand-father die in front of my eyes, he was in a terrible condition and suffering for several months, so much so that I prayed God to take him back because that was the best thing that could happen (apart from a miracle but it really wasn’t likely to happen). All this to tell you that I would understand that someone chooses such an extreme way to end their sufferings. I prefer to not judge their choice, only God can do that and for all that we know He can have forgiven this person, God is the Most Merciful.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal