Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 30, 2012, 03:08:40 AM
First of all, THANK YOU TS, for posting...At this point DWD does make sense as the main barrier, that is 'legalities' has been cleared.

So the essence of your post is...

- a dwd patient used.

- FBI actively involved in the sting.

- A sting not just an artistic one, involves serious criminal investigation.

- FBI and MJ shared their responsibilities in setting up this hoax.

---------
TS:
However, in some case, it’s true that I actually do not know for sure what happened; I said very early, that I don’t know everything about the hoax.  And in this case, I do not know exactly what the FBI agents told the DWD patient—nor does MJ himself know, for that matter.  And most likely, the FBI is not going to disclose those kind of details to anyone.

If the FBI did 'say' anything to the DWD patient (which would probably relate to the hoax/sting, i guess), wouldn't that again violate CA law? Because the FBI is actually talking with this patient regarding the hoax/sting.

Another point which i have raised earlier, some pages ago.
It's not guaranteed (at this point) that these DWD patients are Michael fans or admirers who would 'willingly' want to assist in the hoax, and be of a great help/significance in helping MJ and FBI in accomplishing their mission.
This DWD patient might also be any other guy, believing the media lies on Michael. ok If not Michael, why would the patient want to assist the FBI in carrying out their mission.
As it is not stated anywhere that the patient willingly agreed to be a part of the hoax, it gives room for the speculation that FBI might have convinced this patient to co-operate with them...This can violate the CA Law, as they would be providing 'advice'.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 30, 2012, 03:31:48 AM
Thanks TS, your post confirms my thinking, a real body at the scene makes all may seem to have been "deceived", then no false witness, no crime. But that's a trick that a magician never reveals, I love you.     :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 30, 2012, 03:37:35 AM
6.33 am here, and I go to work (damn), everyone has a beautiful day, see you later. Guys, TS, Front, love you all   :bearhug:    :bearhug:
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:38:41 AM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 30, 2012, 04:28:02 AM
Looks like I am late to the party!...  :o

Well... As long as I don't miss the BAM party I'll be alright!

:multiplespotting: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haha! Good one Front!  :LolLolLolLol:    The suspense...
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:32:12 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

MJonmind

November 30, 2012, 04:37:45 AM
Bec, thanks again for laying down the framework of the points for and against, for TS to work with. You did an awesome job and I think it all worked out very well!

TS,  amazing, amazing, amazing!!  Everything totally makes sense!  Wow, just to have everything laid out so organized.  And to think of the blood, sweat and tears we went through sifting through all the possible scenarios.  Like doing a 5000 piece puzzle, we were having trouble with where certain pieces fit, but those pieces affect everything else.  We did have fun doing it together with your 'tricky' 'careful' guidance. My hat is totally off to you!!! Thanks a huge lot!

You and Front surely have a strange relationship; you sound like twins or... :icon_e_confused: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Or "The exact Scenario".   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Front=Michael, these 3 1/2 years have been the experience of a lifetime, bar none. Though no one in my life really believes me that the real you has been here--oh well... :icon_rolleyes:  But thank you and my sincere love to you!  May you live to at least 110 (like Joseph) so you don't have to go through this again! :icon_lol:

#6.  Most of us have already agreed that the ambo pic was staged in advance, and edited with a little Photoshop help; so gurney and autopsy pics could also be staged in advance, and edited, without much if any more risk than the staged ambo pic.
So I’m thinking that those pics were all really MJ, with lots of body make-up--very banged up and bruised... :icon_cry: but very alive! :icon_e_biggrin:

However, people don’t usually go to the airport to buy shoestrings.  And Jermaine could not get away with saying: “… long before he went to the airport, and hopped on a plane, and flew to --- oooppss, I mean hospital!”  That just would not “fly”, as an accidental goof.
You crack me up!!

Loveunited
DWD patient would also explain why Mr Jackson lost weight the last few months between Joe and Katherine's anniversary and June ?
Yep, Elvis gained weight to look more like his replacement hospice patient.

Thriller4ever, you made good points.  I'm thinking the DWD patient would legally have to be fully clear thinking when they made the decision, and if the FBI explained to him that MJ had been framed in the earlier accusations and that these people were hurting many others as well, and need to be stopped, I think the person would have been happy to end suffering for many innocent people.  That's why I always put that I will donate any organs needed on my license, so that I can possibly help even in death.

P.s.  I also want to give my utmost respect to the family of this man who was willing to die in this manner, which also accommodated MJ's cause for healing the world.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:36:45 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2012, 05:46:34 AM
It's great to wake up to Level 7 being officially complete!  :icon_bounce:

@TS, thanks for throwing some 'meat' into the leftovers , which were pretty 'meaty' already lol.  And thanks for all your guidance throughout ALL the levels...the levels sure provided us with many opportunities to sharpen our investigative skills.  The skills learned along the way greatly helped in investigating/researching Level 7 and in piecing together what took place.  Even with some details missing, some of which we may never know, the picture is, essentially, complete.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 30, 2012, 05:49:36 AM
I just want to say that I feel we all owe the biggest honor to the DWD person who assisted the FBI and Mr Jackson in this endeavor. As the criminal element of the sting becomes revealed, I am sure that the part this person played in donating their death to this cause.  I believe BAM celebration should  be an honorarium to this individual. God Bless.

+ 1

May he rest in peace.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:53:28 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
November 30, 2012, 05:58:02 AM

I just want to say that I feel we all owe the biggest honor to the DWD person who assisted the FBI and Mr Jackson in this endeavor. As the criminal element of the sting becomes revealed, I am sure that the part this person played in donating their death to this cause.  I believe BAM celebration should  be an honorarium to this individual. God Bless.

I feel the same as you do and agree. God bless him and may he rest in peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 30, 2012, 05:59:13 AM

+ 1

May he rest in peace.

With L.O.V.E. always.
+2   :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 30, 2012, 06:11:00 AM
I had to leave to go out just as you posted all this TS and have been desperate to get back to my computer all night ahhhhhh lol

WOW TS! thank you so much.

Yes indeed. It's very humbling to think about this persons involvement and how they were willing to help others (potentially the entire world - depending on what the sting is) in their own time of need. Pretty mind blowing actually.

One date I noticed TS is the date you have for the burial in the quote below. I presume this is not a mistake or a typo and you have intentionally given us the date the burial was really filmed and then later beamed to the world on 9-3-09?:

#2.  Direction could also be run on the scene by the FBI.  In fact, 6-25-09 was the day that FBI had primary say over how things would be run; MJ picked the day, and time, and most of the rest was arranged by the FBI.  The memorial (7-7-09) and burial (8-3-09) were events that MJ was the primary director (these were also the events with the Liberian Girl pictures).  And even on 6-25-09, MJ could give remote directions, if needed, via encrypted e-mail {www.hushmail.com}.

This is all pretty full-on so I have to take some time to digest it all....

..and yay...we finally have that last piece of the puzzle in place in the picture  :icon_cool:
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:15:18 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 30, 2012, 06:18:33 AM
Yes may God bless this person’s soul.

Thank you TS and bravo. Finally the puzzle picture is complete.   :woohoo2: :smiley_abuv:

I bet Front will give you an “N” for Neat or should I write _eat , we’ve been given food on a silver platter after all so I guess that fits perfectly.  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Jos

November 30, 2012, 06:21:02 AM

:th_bravo: Indeed, may he Rest In Peace!

@ TS (indeed an A+ for you!)
Thank you very much for your explanations! I feel so sorry for the wrong outings I made earlier.
Thankfully you you accepted my apologies.

:bearhug:

Now, let's build a BAM- party  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 30, 2012, 06:25:05 AM
Yes may God bless this person’s soul.

Thank you TS and bravo. Finally the puzzle picture is complete.   :woohoo2: :smiley_abuv:

I bet Front will give you an “N” for Neat or should I write _eat , we’ve been given food on a silver platter after all so I guess that fits perfectly.  :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121: nice one sarahli !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 30, 2012, 06:46:39 AM
..."As long as the patient "kills themselves"..they take the lethal medicine themselves, then there are no legal issues.""  So now we know why the accused (CM) claimed that Michael killed himself with the fatal dose of propofol...   

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:56:49 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

November 30, 2012, 06:52:06 AM

@MJ: nice to see you post in this thread!

:icon_e_surprised:   :icon_e_surprised:

:penguin:
:affraid:   :icon_lol:

@TS...
Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:19:06 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal