Andrea

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 22, 2012, 02:28:08 PM
It was 49 years ago today that JFK was assassinated and people still don't know the truth about that and some who have made an effort to find out, like JFK Jr., were met with the same fate.  Oswald was the fall guy for the official story and the official story doesn't make sense when you actually look at the evidence.  The local police handled the case until the FBI were directed to take over the investigation.

Let's say the same group of people who masterminded JFK's death also masterminded 9/11 (and whatever else you can realistically add to the list, which is quite a lot).  This sort of thing is nothing new to TIAI.

MJ was supposed to have a meeting near the top of one of the 9/11 buildings that day, La Toya said that in her book, but he slept in. 

I don't think it's far-fetched to think the FBI would look into conspiracy theory claims, especially when there is supporting and damning evidence.  It's likely the FBI has evidence as to who really killed JFK and who was really behind 9/11.  The FBI states that Public Corruption is there #1 criminal priority. 

I don't know how you'd go about "catching" that group of people (TPTB, etc) but they would need to be exposed suddenly, loudly, and undeniably (best case scenario - too many people as witnesses).  Or privately but unexpectedly.  I can't say with certainty there is a sting but if there are agents in the FBI who are wanting the truth to be exposed and MJ has the same goal, working together would be an obvious solution.

Edit: a new member Sunnie actually bumped an old TS thread that talks about 9/11, while I was typing the above.  It's a good reminder.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:47:38 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 22, 2012, 02:46:57 PM
Concerning the FBI’s involvement I thought that we agreed that the 333 files released on 12/21/2009 were taken as a convincing clue that they were in on it? At least some key people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

November 22, 2012, 03:21:41 PM
Concerning the FBI’s involvement I thought that we agreed that the 333 files released on 12/21/2009 were taken as a convincing clue that they were in on it? At least some key people.

Yes, that and the 333 pages always referred to MJ as either Michael Jackson or Michael Joe Jackson.  When the FBI wrote a blurb on his "death", they named him Michael Joseph Jackson.  I also played around with numbers and found a lot of "coincidences". 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 22, 2012, 03:35:05 PM

Yes, that and the 333 pages always referred to MJ as either Michael Jackson or Michael Joe Jackson.  When the FBI wrote a blurb on his "death", they named him Michael Joseph Jackson.  I also played around with numbers and found a lot of "coincidences". 

Yes indeed, it was a great post with a lot of numbers "coincidences".  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

November 22, 2012, 03:37:08 PM

I wonder if I'll ever be able to say or type the word "coincidence" without the quotes, or in conversation without air quotes.   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2012, 03:45:02 PM

I wonder if I'll ever be able to say or type the word "coincidence" without the quotes, or in conversation without air quotes.   :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Too funny...thanks for the smile Andrea : )
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2012, 04:26:35 PM
I am one who believes that the body in the ambulance was fake.  Also @bec, I believe this is the info from the paramedic who says the 911 call was a hoax and not official.

Paramedic: Alleged Michael Jackson ambulance tape is a hoax
By Alan Duke, CNN
February 24, 2010 8:11 p.m. EST
A recording released by a London tabloid that purports to be a call about Michael Jackson's death has been deemed a fake.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Paramedic says the voice on the recording is not his, said Los Angeles Fire Department
Speakers on recording did not use "standard protocol" used by paramedics
Tabloid posted the recording online, saying it proved Jackson had no pulse
Dr. Conrad Murray charged with involuntary manslaughter in singer's death
RELATED TOPICS
Michael Jackson
Music
Celebrity News
Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- A paramedic who rushed Michael Jackson to a hospital the day he died said a recording purported to be him calling the emergency room is a fake, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.
A British tabloid posted the recording online, suggesting it was evidence that Jackson had no pulse at the time, contrary to what his personal doctor said.
The audio "has been determined NOT to be the voice of any member of the Los Angeles Fire Department," fire spokesman Brian Humphrey said in a written statement Wednesday.
"The Firefighter/Paramedic who handled communications for that incident has confirmed to LAFD Administration that the voice is not his," Humphrey said.
One initial cause of skepticism about the recording was that the speakers did not use "standard protocol or established practice" followed by professional paramedics when they communicate with hospital staff, Humphrey said.
Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25 death, which the coroner ruled was caused by a combination of drugs given to him that morning.
The Sun newspaper did not reveal the source of the recording, but characterized it as a "911 tape."
The disputed recording features a male, who says he is a paramedic in an ambulance, speaking to a female, who is supposedly at the emergency room of UCLA Medical Center.
"We have a male, 50. Pop star Michael Jackson. Unresponsive, no pulse. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful. We are en route," the male voice said.
"OK. We'll have doctors standing by," the female voice replied.
"We've done everything we can here in the ambulance. Hopefully, when we get there -- we should be there in five minutes," the male said. "It doesn't look good."
Humphrey said it is routine for paramedics to use a cell phone or a two-way radio to talk to an emergency room as they rush to a hospital, but they "don't normally speak like this in a medical response."
Specifically, the paramedic would not be likely to use a patient's name in the conversation, even if it is a celebrity, Humphrey said.
It would be routine for the hospital to record the conversations for legal reasons, he said.
UCLA Medical Center spokesman Dale Triber Tate said, "There is no way we could authenticate it even if we had patient/estate authorization, which we do not have."

An authenticated recording of the 911 call for help from Jackson's Holmby Hills, California, home was released by the fire department the day after the pop icon's death. - Who determined which one was correct?  I never knew there were 2 different scenario calls.

A Jackson bodyguard, who was in the room as Murray tried to revive him, spoke to the 911 operator:
"He's not breathing, and we're trying to pump him, but he's not breathing," the bodyguard said. "He's not responding to CPR or anything,"
"We're less than a mile away and we'll be there shortly," the operator said.
Hoax recordings have emerged since Jackson's death, including a video produced by a German TV show that purported to show a living Jackson stepping out of a coroner's van.

A spokeswoman for RTL, the leading private broadcaster in Germany, later said it was an experiment to show how easy it is to spread rumors online.  So who’s lying and who’s telling the truth.  Makes you wonder :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 22, 2012, 04:41:57 PM

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Too funny...thanks for the smile Andrea : )
Blessings!

I happen the same but with the word "dead"  :icon_lol: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 22, 2012, 06:28:56 PM
I thought of a real body at the scene is that in this way does not involve as many people in the deception, if a doll come to UCLA, by God no one noticed?
is supposed to be the smallest number of people known to
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 22, 2012, 07:48:26 PM
I thought of a real body at the scene is that in this way does not involve as many people in the deception, if a doll come to UCLA, by God no one noticed?
is supposed to be the smallest number of people known to

This photo deception to the whole world

And all these men surrounding the stretcher not to allow  very little to look at, I suppose that inside of the hospital  is equal 

Something like this gave result

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 22, 2012, 10:36:31 PM
I am one who believes that the body in the ambulance was fake.  Also @bec, I believe this is the info from the paramedic who says the 911 call was a hoax and not official.

Paramedic: Alleged Michael Jackson ambulance tape is a hoax
By Alan Duke, CNN
February 24, 2010 8:11 p.m. EST
A recording released by a London tabloid that purports to be a call about Michael Jackson's death has been deemed a fake.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Paramedic says the voice on the recording is not his, said Los Angeles Fire Department
Speakers on recording did not use "standard protocol" used by paramedics
Tabloid posted the recording online, saying it proved Jackson had no pulse
Dr. Conrad Murray charged with involuntary manslaughter in singer's death