suspicious mind

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 29, 2011, 06:11:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
could someone kindly point me in the direction of the place where latoya confirms harvey or tmz (  :-[whichever) as ts has pointed out? i seem to have a vaugue memory of it and would like to check it out again.
thank you so much

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0f7T8h3VTM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

at 0:25 ;)

"There's more to the story and Harvey knows that.. Harvey Levin knows that, don't you Harvey?"
thank you sweetheart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 29, 2011, 06:15:30 PM
Well then TS - why not come up with 7c so we can deal with the real important stuff? Thank you for your guidance so far!

Okay, I was already thinking that.  However, I will not put the puzzle piece up for 7b, because there are still things that I want to address (and maybe others as well).  But we can now start discussing 7c.  Aspects of the court: all real, partly real and partly hoax, all hoax.
There was a fair amount of discussion concerning the papers submitted for peer review, the process etc; it made me think of something I had read earlier. It's about the case of Scott Reuben who fooled the community of anesthesia during several years. His fraudulent work had apparently a great influence, which is quite worrying imo. I think the subject of pharmaceutical industries and how they process so that they influence the studies is underlying. Anyway I thought the information was interesting...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scott S. Reuben

Scott S. Reuben (born 1958) was Professor of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts and chief of acute pain at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts before being sentenced to prison for health care fraud. Reuben was considered a prolific and influential researcher in pain management, and his purported findings altered the way millions of patients are treated for pain during and after orthopedic surgeries.[1] Reuben has now admitted that he never conducted any of the clinical trials on which his conclusions were based "in what may be considered the longest-running and widest-ranging cases of academic fraud."[2] Scientific American has called Reuben the medical equivalent of Bernie Madoff, the former NASDAQ chairman who was convicted of orchestrating a $65-billion Ponzi scheme.[1]

Reuben fell under suspicion when Baystate conducted a routine audit in May 2008 which revealed Reuben hadn't gotten approval for two studies he'd intended to present during the hospital's research week. On March 10, 2009 a Baystate spokeswoman announced that Reuben admitted to fabricating much of the data underlying his research. Reuben never conducted the clinical trials that he wrote about in 21 journal articles dating from at least 1996.[1][2] In some cases, he even invented the patients.[4] Although Reuben often co-wrote papers with other researchers, Baystate found that the other researchers did not know about or participate in Reuben's studies,[4] and their names were forged on documents.[1][3] The hospital asked the journals to retract the studies, which reported favorable results from painkillers including Pfizer Inc.'s Bextra, Celebrex and Lyrica and Merck & Co. Inc.'s Vioxx. His studies also claimed Wyeth's antidepressant Effexor could be used as a painkiller. Pfizer gave Reuben five research grants between 2002 and 2007. He was a paid member of the company's speakers bureau, giving talks about Pfizer drugs to colleagues.[5][6] Reuben also wrote to the Food and Drug Administration, urging the agency not to restrict the use of many of the painkillers he studied, citing his own data on their safety and effectiveness.[6]

"Doctors have been using (his) findings very widely," said Dr. Steven Shafer, editor of Anesthesia and Analgesia, a scientific journal that published ten articles identified as containing fraudulent data. [7] "His findings had a huge impact on the field."[5] He also described Reuben's actions as the biggest case of fraud in the history of anesthesiology.[4] Paul White, another editor at the journal, estimates that Reuben's studies led to the sale of billions of dollars worth of drugs which may have actually slowed down recovery times for patients.[1]

ps: maybe that the subject of level 7 will be about the verdict. Guilty or Not guilty? smiley_spider

Sarahli-This is very good info you have come across. I had no idea of this but look at the names. This is big. IF these are the very same dudes testifying now, then this info you found could be why these two have been called as expert witnesses. Exposure of corruption? smiley_spider
"Doctors have been using (his) findings very widely," said Dr. Steven Shafer, editor of Anesthesia and Analgesia, a scientific journal that published ten articles identified as containing fraudulent data. "His findings had a huge impact on the field." He also described Reuben's actions as the biggest case of fraud in the history of anesthesiology.  Paul White, another editor at the journal, estimates that Reuben's studies led to the sale of billions of dollars worth of drugs which may have actually slowed down recovery times for patients.

This is very IMPORTANT info. I am now stating that these dudes Shafer and White that are quoted in the wiki article are the very same who were on the witness stand. This wiki page is stating that this guy Reuben did the biggest case of fraud in the history of anesthesiology. This guy influenced how doctors treated patients and pharm companies who made the medicine. He influenced the FDA. The impact of what this guy did is now being seen in patients who took the drugs mentioned. This guy invented patients and never even performed the studies.

Shafer and White both published Rueben's work in their journals. Now if they did that and thought is was real how good are these guys when it comes to being experts?

They did prove that is was impossible for MJ to have kept injecting himself to stay asleep or overdose. They proved that in order for MJ to stay asleep there would have to have been a continuous infusion of Propofol because the amount Murray said he gave would not have kept him asleep for long.

Something to think about when deciding if there is a sting or not. Some of the sting will not be known to us but if this info makes the public aware of what the people [who we are putting our trust into] are REALLY about then that is surely worth it even IF we don't get confirmation. I wrote about this possibility before
My list could never get specific and name names because there is most likely never going to be full disclosure of who the targets are/were and who they caught with the sting.
and recently TS spoke on the subject. Even though he was answering Anna about the 911 call timing he did add
The reality is that some things are complex, and most likely you will NEVER get answers to any and all possible questions on all of the fine details of how everything happened—not now, or even after BAM.
Trublu wrote: “A simple explanation about the time being shown an reported as 12:21 would have been a lot simpler.”{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg365855.html#msg365855}.

What if the explanation is NOT simple (which is the case with the 911 call)? The reality is that some things are complex, and most likely you will NEVER get answers to any and all possible questions on all of the fine details of how everything happened—not now, or even after BAM.

There is alot of info being over looked that does provide reasonable doubt to find Murray Not Guilty. The jury is real and they are deciding on Murray's Guilt or Innocence based on fake planted evidence. They are taking their job serious and that is why there was not a quick decision. Some of you have not taken the defenses case into consideration where they proved and Fleak admitted to tampering with evidence. She also did a shitty job collecting evidence.
I am adding videos from E. Fleak's testimony because there is alot of info in her statements made during her testimony that show incompetence regardless of the fact that the death wasn't ruled a homicide until later. Even IF it was just a death scene when she went in I would think that it would be common sense to treat the scene as IF there may be foul play just in case it turns out that way. The evidence she could have documented on that day could be scrutinized later and would be helpful now during the trial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFNPLfnNom8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Uploaded by JustMeSTKK on Oct 6, 2011
Conrad Murray Trial - Day 8 - 06.10.2011

I am glad this is not me on trial and some of you deciding my fate because some of you are jumping to conclusions to fast and are not taking into consideration the doubts the defense provided. The DA did not prove his theory beyond a reasonable doubt. The IMPACT will be great if this jury finds him Guilty. It will be a travesty that the jury failed at taking it all in. If they find him Not Guilty then the system worked. This part of the hoax in my opinion is not scripted for the jury. This is a test of all tests and depending on how it turns out there will be lessons taught regardless of which verdict.

Here are the closing arguements [below] and pay attention to the first video when the baliff is talking without the camera showing the court. What would be the purpose of him saying that when the camera was not showing the court room?

If this is a hoax court and not real than that part of what he said should never have been caught. It would not be necessary for a fake court. The conclusion for me is the court and case are real with a sting and obviously fake because of MJ being alive, the false story and evidence planted.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTE-Q1hdfg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Uploaded by JustMeSTKK on Nov 3, 2011
Conrad Murray Trial - Day 23 - 03.11.2011

Judge Michael Pastor reading jurors instructions
Jurors instructions in written:
The part where the judge is explaining the jury instructions and telling the jury about closing arguements is important. The DA and Defense are only providing their theory and over view of the case and should not be taken into consideration of evidence. Based on that, if the DA's case is reviewed based on evidence he submitted to prove the case of Murray's criminal Guilt- he failed. There is to much reasonable doubt to contradict his theories and the evidence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBd_KUsGj0I&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Uploaded by JustMeSTKK on Nov 4, 2011

Prosecution's closing arguments

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcNg3qNppM[/youtube]

Defense's closing arguments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGlzfEPfhSg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Prosecution's rebuttal.
Judge Michael Pastor reading final instructions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 06:26:58 PM
I'm finding it extremely difficult to determine who's on the good or bad side with this, as if the dividing line is blurred nearer the top. All the world's a stage. What will be will be.
I feel the same as you MJonmind.I am certain that M.J was a threat to the evil forces,and i am sure they wanted him dead for many reasons.My faith tells me that M.J is the one that GOD chose to be a messenger,and he is alive and well.These evil forces have taken many of our great leaders out,but GOD has the last say,and i truly feel that M.J was protected.I would love to hear from TS,right about now,it is needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Adi

November 29, 2011, 06:38:13 PM
I'm finding it extremely difficult to determine who's on the good or bad side with this, as if the dividing line is blurred nearer the top. All the world's a stage. What will be will be.
I feel the same as you MJonmind.I am certain that M.J was a threat to the evil forces,and i am sure they wanted him dead for many reasons.My faith tells me that M.J is the one that GOD chose to be a messenger,and he is alive and well.These evil forces have taken many of our great leaders out,but GOD has the last say,and i truly feel that M.J was protected.I would love to hear from TS,right about now,it is needed.

I have to agree with you. After all this time I am still conflicted over who is on the good and the bad side in this. 

There has been so much information the past 2+ years and alot of it contradictory so that it is hard to know who is helping MJ and who is trying to bring him down (perhaps many others along with him?).

I guess if it is a sting operation then the confusion is good in a way as it means who the sting is against is well hidden from them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 29, 2011, 06:41:32 PM
Relating to 7c, I want to bring up the following TMZ article:

DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL
Jury Goes Down the Toilet
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

The article itself is merely about the jury asking for toilet paper, and paper towels--definitely NOT a newsworthy item.  But the TITLE of the article tells a different story than the article itself.  Also, the picture has three sets of 6 rolls of toilet paper (666).

The title says that the jury is going down the toilet but in fact what is going down the toilet is the illuminati 666 which the toilet papers represents here. Or the toilet papers represent what the jurors were going to use to clean the straight poop which is illuminati.

The toilet papers are going to clean the shit which is illuminati and the jurors wanted paper towels to clean the poop deeply. (defeating illuminati) So the jurors need something bigger to clean the poop and maybe that is US. Or maybe the jurors in this article represents us who is going to defeat the illuminati. I'm having different thoughts about it.

I'm still thinking how I can apply this "cleaning the mess" theory to Murray's 4 years in prison verdict tho. Or maybe I shouldn't apply it to Murray's verdict because maybe the article has nothing to do with it.
  suspicious//

Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:43:55 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 29, 2011, 06:59:11 PM
Closing arguments began today in the ILLUMINATI v. Dr. Conrad Murray. In a matter of days, the window will close on Dr. Conrad Murray, the Most Worshipful Secret Servant of the Scottish Rite. If he is convicted, he is subject at most  4 (four) years of imprisonment. For the most part, Dr. Murray has honored his vow of Fidelity and Secrecy to the Brotherhood. For the masses, we have no Dog in the Hunt in the Fate of Dr. Conrad Murray. The Masters behind Michael’s Assassination weren’t called to answer. Philip Anschutz and AEG weren’t called to answer. We weren’t told the true cause of Michael’s death. Propofol! The ILLUMINATI’s  Propofol expert, Dr. Steven Shafer, was drinking Propofol for breakfast. That’s how much of a danger that was. Dr. Murray doesn’t belong to us. He sold his soul to the Luciferian Brotherhood.

We have lost, forever, the continued musical genius and humanity of Michael Jackson. He was not only an icon; he was an industry in himself. We grew up with Michael and loved him as a brother. He was loved by millions around the world that kind of understood what he been through, and the torture, perils, troubles and tribulations that he survived with some sense of love and commitment to Humanity, Fairness, Peace, Justice and TRUTH.

Remember, Michael Jackson wasn’t afraid to call them by their NAMES-DEVILS. Behind the ILLUSIONS and SMOKED MIRRORS of the case against Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s enemies are busy dismantling all that he represented to World. They were not only after his valuable Beatles-Music Catalogue.  They wanted his soul. They wanted to control his spirit, musical genius and capture his MESSAGE. 

In a way, Michael Jackson was like Donny Hathaway. They wanted to take his soul. They wanted to control his spirit, musical genius and capture the MESSAGE of his music. Donnie told us in no uncertain terms that they were trying to get inside his head to steal and capture the chemistry of his musical genius. Donnie RESISTED. On January 22, 1979, Donnie was thrown to his death from his 15th-floor room window at the Essex House Hotel in New York City.
The battle wages on with the forces that slew Michael Jackson and his genius. Michael told us in no uncertain terms that they were going to kill him. Their quest is to enslave the soul, spirit and chemistry of people through music. We battle a more evil, violent and ruthless then ever before Luciferian New Babylonian Pseudo Kingship over the World

This is taken from a blog about the illuminati and AEG.........it is such a relevant bit of information, as it totally outlines "Who" is responsible for MJs (fake) death...or more so, how the illuminati wanted him dead, as he was to expose them on his TII tours......

Pieces of the puzzle are coming together now...

May I ask why you are speaking in the past tense, as if Michael is dead??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Suzy7

November 29, 2011, 07:55:24 PM
 I think as I wrote yesterday, that the judicial system's flaws are being exposed; aswell as the medical industry. The judge in reference to his statement about "not having authority" is true in a legal sense, not anything to do with negating the hoax legalities. Part of his speech referenced how someone, anyone, can be a "killer" and yet not even a judge has the authority over what the actual time served is going to be. So even though he would have wanted to do more, he couldn't.
 Every reporter is discussing how this sentence could change the judicial system, given it is wrong that a person can kill someone and yet a sheriff in any County Jail can release them after only hours, days or weeks.
So basically the sheriff has more authority over a case in many states, than the judges.

The law isn't exactly new, only the addition of other crimes considered "less dangerous" as Im_convinced posted, such as manslaughter. This addition happened in the beginning of October (the 1st or 2nd).

Also, there again has been much emphasis by Cooley, on the "Dr. Feelgood's" of Hollywood and the whole of North America really.

So even though we don't have all of the finer details as to the "how's" of the hoax, we do have a general understanding in this thread IMO; along with the "why's" which we know are for much greater reasons than just a movie or revenge etc. I do think alot of good info has been added in this thread about the aspects in 7c, so hopefully TS will be here later to sum everything up :-<. I would also like to know the connection with wanting to end Level 7, today Nov. 29.

And btw, good post beLIEving101. And 2good2btrue that info is compelling, and it would make alot of sense, if he were actually dead lol. But I do think it sheds light on who the shady people in AEG could be, it also might explain the civil suits against them by the Jackson family. Which I think is what you were referring to Grace, when you mentioned the cases where families get compensation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 29, 2011, 08:09:51 PM
Purelove, interesting analysis of the toilet paper. Perhaps the mess to be cleaned you are referencing is corruption in general?

Random, but if you google info on Cooley, theres quite a bit of info on him being a corrupt DA. How many corrupt people are lurking around? Jeez lol, don't know if there is any connection though.

And I'm confused about one thing on the Murray sentence, considering the LA Sheriff confirmed he isn't eligible for the "early release law" I posted about above. Therefore he says he will have to spend 2 yrs in jail? I thought previously he could get released any day. This btw, was mentioned on HLN tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 29, 2011, 09:06:32 PM

next court date 23 January ....  Thriller released on 23 January 1984,   

Just a small aside:

Yep - on 23rd January 1984 the song "Thriller" was released as the 7th single from the Thriller album...interesting because the number 23 is on the cover of the "Michael" album.

Maybe another "coincidence" lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

November 29, 2011, 09:07:14 PM
I thought TS was going to finish the last levels if he had to by 29-11-11? Did I miss something? I know I havent been posting but I have been reading, I find this thread long enough as it is so I didn't want to post uselessly and I didn't have anything of value to bring to the table IMO. /pull hair/ /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2011, 09:10:25 PM
I thought TS was going to finish the last levels if he had to by 29-11-11? Did I miss something? I know I havent been posting but I have been reading, I find this thread long enough as it is so I didn't want to post uselessly and I didn't have anything of value to bring to the table IMO. /pull hair/ /scream/
no you havent missed anything... TS is missing... at large. just like a mr m jackson, lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 29, 2011, 09:33:55 PM
Adi... I thought of the 23 on Dangerous too! & there are no coincidences in this hoax... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 29, 2011, 09:36:50 PM
I do not know too much about Cali law, but in our justice system, there are two separate lawsuits: a criminal one and a so called "private law" one. The first will get you the sentence for breaking the law and get you into prison or fines, the second is for compensation for the victims - if the family decides to go for this option.
 But it's separate trials in separate courts. That made exhibit B absolutely suspicious to me.
 I never heard of a compensation being filed and then discussed in a criminal court.

Therefore again I stick to: hoax court with some sting and documentation and public witness reasons where some did not realize that their contributions would have further consequences. White's and Shafer's demonstrations of knowledge were a priceless cartoon.  Very entertaining and certainly not only this if one looks further.

Keep the faith, family. No reason to give up.  bearhug

I'm in agreement with you here! Your lawsuit called "private law" is called "wrongful death" here in the US. A wrongful death lawsuit claims that the victim was killed as a result of negligence (or other type of unjust action) on the part of the person or entity being sued, and that the victim’s survivors are entitled to monetary damages as a result of the improper conduct. And again you are right it is separate trials in separate courts. That is exactly what happened in the OJ Simpson Murder trial, there was a criminal trial and after that the family filed a wrongful death lawsuit. As I listened to the proceedings today a red flag went up. Compensation to the family is not part of a criminal trial!  More evidence that contributes to the fact that this is a tremendous hoax. Again I agree, great entertainment!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWings Of Love
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:38:49 PM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

November 29, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
Did anyone watch the press conference on TMZ following the sentencing? with Walgen and the lady atourney, and another gentleman (dont know his name) they were saying that Dr Murray could only serve a very sort part of the sentence as it was up to the Sherrif how long he stays in jail!!!! gave an example of Lindsay Lohan who served a very short time, Dr Murray could be out in days!!! it is all a the disgression of the county Sherrif it is a problem of the "law in California" the Sherrif could release him when he see fit irrespective of the Judgement passed today.

Any one else see this?  Could we be witnessing part of the sting the "Law in California"???

afraid/   bangbang

Yes I saw it. As I listened I heard that the 4 years would most surely be cut to 2 years, minus the 46 days already served. So now we are down to 1 year and 10 1/2 months! This fits this headline:L.A. Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore says Murray will likely serve "a little less than two years."  And I still say that he will get house arrest!

I still say this hoax has something to do with why Police Chief William Bratton resigned his position in August 2009.

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 29, 2011, 10:14:05 PM
2good2btrue...what is this article from???  There are, even from a unbelievers point of view...a lot of holes in that story.  It's quite an amazing theory/story though, although NOT what we know is true.
Where'd you get it?

I have been researching the people TS is talking about....the Illuminati...and this is what I found.. So amazing , that I almost understand what the evil forces are.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions