• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 22, 2011, 11:48:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh dear God....

Please ignore messages like that guys and don't feed the trolls.

Agree 100 %. If anybody really wants to attach any importance to this ( I WON´T...that´s for sure)...please be prepared for a malicious attempt to alienate you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

November 22, 2011, 11:55:47 AM
Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....

This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..

This is the site.....alot of great information here......

Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !!

Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)

This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?

It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).

In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?

speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.

Dan

Ok... The Romanian log is interesting but not in English so I will leave that to others.  I'm not sure what you are trying to say concerning the Wiki link & plates, but I find the video interesting for two reasons.

1.  Starting @ time sig 5:15 time listed is 12:27 Ambo arrived.  We see the Firetruck 71 with cones on the ground, LIGHTS FLASHING as well as a Red Police Car also with LIGHTS FLASHING looking like it 's parked in front of the Fire Truck, right side, at an angle... I can't see the number on the window.

2.  Then at time sig 6:38 we see the Fire Truck with NO FLASHING LIGHTS, & EMS 9 with NO FLASHING LIGHTS parked toward the BACK of the firetruck along with the Red car. Is this the same Red Police/EMS car?
If so Why was it moved???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 22, 2011, 12:05:07 PM
Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....

This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..

Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !!

Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)

This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?

It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).

In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?

speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.

Dan
oh wow! :) :)
Guys, your forum is the funniest and most exciting place I've ever been, really lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 12:06:40 PM
OK....another major slip up......

You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........

BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????

And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???
YES.  I caught this too.  Why was Ben "coaching" Linda?  :lol: This was set up bc they knew she would be there & how she would react.  They were counting on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 22, 2011, 12:53:50 PM

Dan

Ok... The Romanian log is interesting but not in English so I will leave that to others.  I'm not sure what you are trying to say concerning the Wiki link & plates, but I find the video interesting for two reasons.

1.  Starting @ time sig 5:15 time listed is 12:27 Ambo arrived.  We see the Firetruck 71 with cones on the ground, LIGHTS FLASHING as well as a Red Police Car also with LIGHTS FLASHING looking like it 's parked in front of the Fire Truck, right side, at an angle... I can't see the number on the window.

2.  Then at time sig 6:38 we see the Fire Truck with NO FLASHING LIGHTS, & EMS 9 with NO FLASHING LIGHTS parked toward the BACK of the firetruck along with the Red car. Is this the same Red Police/EMS car?

I swore to myself I wouldn't post agaIn, but I must have been too vague - let me spell it out foR you, you arE getting very cLose, but trAce the red car (not the ems car) parked in froNt of the resiDence and you will have cracked it. I did this 7 months ago, and have been sworn not to reveal what I found, but it's just too hard. For those who want to wait, fine. For those who want to understand, just do it. For those who want to judge me, do the research then judge me. I don't mind I haven't got an agenda other than the truth, I just cannot hand it to you for legal reasons, however I can point you to clues that are in the PUBLIC domain. This has to be my last post, hope you'll understand, you can take it from here.

Dan (PS this is obviously NOT my real name - no need to worry about it, I just need to protect myself)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

November 22, 2011, 01:33:45 PM
Ireland? Is MJ supposed to be on Ireland or is there some hoax connection with the country?  suspicious// I don't know what to believe regarding this.

Much L.O.V.E. and hugs to everybody
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:35:39 PM by BlackOrWhite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 02:44:20 PM
And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.

This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!

The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.

For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).

There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.

The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.

Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).

So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.

8-)

Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.

penguin/

At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.

Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
[/quote]

Well i do have a theorie. it might be unbelievable but it's just what i mean, and no one is obligated to  agree with me of course ;)
So, i'm really embarassed to make this possibility but as we know , with michael EVERYTHING and i mean it EVERYTHING is possible.
So let's start.  What, if MJ was really dead on june 25th 2009 and autopsy was
" indeed fake BUT real" BUT,( and this is what will make the big difference ) he has just ascensionned :s . this is weird i know.  As we know, MJ was called the Light, Man and after a huge reflexion, i truly believe that Michael IS the Archangel Michael sent by god to help the whole world. and here we are, remember he said" i'm the light of the world this is real". and if this wasn't enough MJ also talked in signs language at the end of this is it, which means " i will show myself  to the world ". I just want to remind you something .. Before jesus, there was also Horus and others. both have lived Jesus's fate. Born of a virgin, died ,3 days after resurrected. there we go, what if MJ had the SAME destiny?!! He born of a virgin ( katherine in hebrew wants to say "pure"), born of Joseph, had exactly the same life of jesus!! this is just incredible how their life are just highly identical also crucified,
and i'm sure you know  what i'm talking about !!! ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 03:33:32 PM

Dan

YES ,YES thank you very much DAN,God bless you :)!!!!
Hy TS   :), I missed you !!!! Now it's time to put IN PRACTICE what  I had learned,together with YOU and my FRIENDS here,on this forym,for more than 2 years now  albino/ geek/ !!!
First of all I will show what was one of the motive because all this started ,and I have to thank  GRACE,and TMZ also  :):

Do you remember about the WHAT'S THE BIG FRIGIN'DIFFERENCE,on TMZ?!?

That's why we always have 2 SIDES OF A STORY,because"There Are Two Sides to Every Story"(Joshua 22:1-34) .

"Have you ever jumped to a conclusion before hearing both sides of a story? Have you ever failed to give someone the benefit of the doubt, even though they had never wronged you  :cry: :cry: :cry:? This Sunday we will learn that “There Are Two Sides to Every Story.”

THEY were filming the SAME EVENT but......that event took place on two separate RE- ENACTMENTS!!!!
The WHITE RABBIT  albino/ ,lives in WONDERLAND,where is a WEIRD SENSE OF ORDER .For people who had read or saw the MOVIE Alice in Wonderland,know very well what I'm talking here  :) .Apparently, adults need rules to live by. But most people adhere to those rules blindly now, without asking themselves 'why'. This leads to the incomprehensible, and sometimes arbitrary behavior that Alice experiences in Wonderland.
THE TIMElines are off in the events of 25 june,just as time STOOD STILL in Wonderland/Neverland  albino/ .

The well known different versions of the ambulance leaving Carolwood Drive have the THE ISSUEs with THE CONCEPT OF TIME.If you insert Ben Evenstad's video into "Hollywood TV" video  ,you will notice 3 THINGS:
1. On "Hollywood TV" the gate door is half closed ,meantime on "Ben's video"  the gatedoor is open .

2. "On Ben's" video the ambulance has left long before the ambulance in "Hollywood TV"has even finished backing out .

3. The two gentelmen assisting the ambulance are placed differently in the two videos.

How can a footage of ONE SINGLE event turn out with a different timeline and each person doing different things   geek/  :?: ?
There it seems to be confusion in the timeline with the dectectives as well  :lol: .For example :
Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:37:34 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 22, 2011, 04:34:03 PM
   Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Trailer Premieres at VMAs         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login              By Daniel Kreps September 14, 2009 12:14 AM ET  The trailer for This Is It — the documentary capturing rehearsal footage for what would have been Michael Jackson's epic return to the stage — premiered as the finale of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was a spectacular preview of what fans can expect to see October 28th when the film hits theaters for a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. "This is an adventure, a great adventure," Jackson says of his show in the two-in-a-half-minute trailer. "We want to take them places that they've never before. We want to show them a time that they've never seen before." In case you missed it, the trailer has been posted on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login site.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2011, 04:41:08 PM
@applehead are you sure because I watched again and to me it looks like in both hollywood tv and Ben's video the persons assisting the ambulance while it backs out and the fat bodyguard are doing the exact same things at the same times. I have to look again but for the moment this is what I see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 04:57:37 PM
   Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Trailer Premieres at VMAs         You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login              By Daniel Kreps September 14, 2009 12:14 AM ET  The trailer for This Is It — the documentary capturing rehearsal footage for what would have been Michael Jackson's epic return to the stage — premiered as the finale of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was a spectacular preview of what fans can expect to see October 28th when the film hits theaters for a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. "This is an adventure, a great adventure," Jackson says of his show in the two-in-a-half-minute trailer. "We want to take them places that they've never before. We want to show them a time that they've never seen before." In case you missed it, the trailer has been posted on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login site.

Grace let me give you the HEARTs back  !!! I LOVE you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 05:19:07 PM
OK....another major slip up......

You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........

BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????

And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???

OMGosh 2good.....
Did you read my mind or something?  I was thinking that late last night, after I went to bed, the thought of just this passed by me.  LOL...great minds......crazy timing with all this for sure.  I seriously doubt there were two Lindas there that day..not a common name really.
And yes, Adi...the voice that says, ".....ah come on Linda...." is comic sounding in nature......almost in a Jackie Gleason, Honeymooners way (if anyone knows what I am talking about, lol... I am not old enough to have watched, I just love older TV shows)
Great thought 2Good......thanks for posting : )  BTW......how do you know it's Ben?  Did I miss something? 

Blessings Always

Did she ever give interview or spoke about that day? What info do we have about Linda to find her? The only Sharon who was at HLN speaking about June25 th said she was there too......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 22, 2011, 05:23:44 PM

Dan

I swore to myself I wouldn't post agaIn, but I must have been too vague - let me spell it out foR you, you arE getting very cLose, but trAce the red car (not the ems car) parked in froNt of the resiDence and you will have cracked it. I did this 7 months ago, and have been sworn not to reveal what I found, but it's just too hard. For those who want to wait, fine. For those who want to understand, just do it. For those who want to judge me, do the research then judge me. I don't mind I haven't got an agenda other than the truth, I just cannot hand it to you for legal reasons, however I can point you to clues that are in the PUBLIC domain. This has to be my last post, hope you'll understand, you can take it from here.

Dan (PS this is obviously NOT my real name - no need to worry about it, I just need to protect myself)

I KNOW I'm not suppose to bite...but how do we trace that red car...registration..plate or whatever???  I get what you are saying, but not how to go about it.  I KNOW we are not suppose to listen to new people coming on here with "information" but we are all new once...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM

Grace let me give you the HEARTs back  !!! I LOVE you!!!!

Don't know why they say this but in the trailer it's "talent" not "time" - that's what I hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 22, 2011, 05:29:18 PM
I know TS already gave an explanation but still this is bothering me: Randy Phillips, Frank Dileo and Linda all gave wrong times.
The first 2 said they were told MJ had trouble breathing around 10:30, and Linda said the ambulance was there at about 11:45.

All of them have problems with the time/hours?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions