2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 22, 2011, 02:47:59 AM
OK....another major slip up......

You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........

BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????

And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

November 22, 2011, 05:51:51 AM
Hope I don't interrupt! I just want to spread love and bliss! I have read the entire thread, not in a row, and I have to praise you for your researches and investigations.  /bravo/ /bravo/ You undeniably derserve much praise, love and respect!  bearhug

I guess that I haven't much to contribute to this discussion on account of that I haven't even watched the trial, apart from one time, and are a bit 'behind'. My studies are 'stealing' my leisure time, but I read as much as I can.

Currently my Internet is so terribly sluggish, and have been that for almost a week. bangbang I couldn't even watch the videos TS yesterday provided! /pull hair/ I almost managed to fall a sleep due to the slowness.

Even a snail is more rapid! lolol/

@ TS. I haven't said this to you, but I love to read your comments! To be sincere, I have read almost every single post by you. Thank you so much, and I really appreciate your posts. Much peace, love and respect to you! respect/  bearhug

Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 22, 2011, 06:11:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........

BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????

And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???

:lol:!!! you know that is funny because each time the ambulance stopped and had to go forward to reposition to try again to reverse (reminded me of when I was trying to teach my son to reverse park!!) was when this was being said &  each time I've watched that video over the past 2 years I have always thought it was the guy directing/helping the ambulance back out of the driveway who was saying "awww Linda..... come on Linda..... come on Linda".  Like he had given the ambulance the pet name of Linda!!! I'd totally forgotten Linda the Starmaps lady.

His voice was a  comedic spoof of .......well.....something   :lol:
Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:12:54 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

November 22, 2011, 06:52:53 AM
i really7 love you guys on here...and am full of admiration for all your hard work..........what an amazing family to be part of xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 08:17:16 AM
Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....

This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..

This is the site.....alot of great information here......

Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !!

Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)

This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?

It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).

In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 22, 2011, 08:31:57 AM

OMGosh 2good.....
Did you read my mind or something?  I was thinking that late last night, after I went to bed, the thought of just this passed by me.  LOL...great minds......crazy timing with all this for sure.  I seriously doubt there were two Lindas there that day..not a common name really.
And yes, Adi...the voice that says, ".....ah come on Linda...." is comic sounding in nature......almost in a Jackie Gleason, Honeymooners way (if anyone knows what I am talking about, lol... I am not old enough to have watched, I just love older TV shows)
Great thought 2Good......thanks for posting : )  BTW......how do you know it's Ben?  Did I miss something? 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 22, 2011, 08:35:50 AM
The video of Hollywood.TV ends when the paramedics are coming to the house, the end is really The start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 08:42:06 AM
@pepper....thanks for your reply...I have to 'think' on it some more (it's too early in the morning for heavy thinking lol).

All I know is that after reading TS' comments, I felt like this:

<---TS being the 'slapper'

(use_your_illusion will know exactly what I mean  :lol:)

I then 'regrouped' and things started to become very clear to me.

Now having read this page of comments first thing in the morning (pre-coffee), I feel like this:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I might have to add some Irish Cream to the coffee today  :?

On another note....7a has taken 12 days (inclusive) so far, and there's been no confirmation that it's complete.  TS stated that level 7 will not go beyond November 29th...which leaves only 8 possible days (inclusive) to finish up 'a' and get through b and c.  TS also stated that once we get through 7a...who or what went to UCLA that day will become clear (is it any clearer to anyone?).  I'm starting to think that level 7 might be an example of a hoax within a hoax  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 22, 2011, 09:00:57 AM
Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....

This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..

Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !!

Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)

This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?

It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).

In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?

speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.

Dan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
Is there something about the registration plates? I don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2011, 09:53:16 AM

speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.

Dan

Dan, I don't think I'm as intrigued by what you write or what you don't.
I wonder who you are and how you know this info and why you couldn't write about it sooner.
I wonder how you get the info that this will lead us to Michael.
I wonder why you just come to us after almost 2 years.
You have puzzled me.
Welcome!!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 22, 2011, 09:54:05 AM
Quote from: TS_comments on November 20, 2011, 05:07:52 PM

However, there are still a few points which should be made clearer, and then we can go to 7b.

#1. Nobody responded to this: "I do not know if this had been published before perhaps yes, but anyway, Witness said that there were three ambulances at home that day." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg372716;topicseen#msg372716}.

confused/

Video in the Link

Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:58:00 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 22, 2011, 10:34:58 AM
@Dan, we don't seek to find Mr. Jackson. He will reveal when he's ready.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2011, 11:35:54 AM
Ok some say there was an EMS at the place, so if it was, why would somebody bother to cut it from all the videos?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 22, 2011, 11:42:01 AM
Oh dear God....

Please ignore messages like that guys and don't feed the trolls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions