bec

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 13, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
I'm sorry, I have a lot of thoughts on these subjects and I'm just on a roll.

I think this is technically off topic but I have trouble with the decoy escape theory in general. If Michael wanted to flee Carrolwood that day he should have left before 12:21 and everything started. Or, conversely, he would be smartest to wait until the Ambulance left and everyone departed, and the world thought he was at UCLA fighting for his life to leave Carrolwood. What would force him to have to leave Carrolwood simultaneously with the ambulance? Even if he was in fear for his life and running from an organized attempt to murder him, 5 minutes behind the ambulance's departure would have tremendously increased his chances of going undetected so why wouldn't he do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why not take a police car then?

Or hop in the fire truck after everyone raced off after the ambulance?

Or one of those undercover police and government cars that are souped up Impalas or Mustangs with the stealth (interior) lights on it. They have right of way too and would attract much less attention then a big box ambulance. Every time the gates opened, they risk one of the "extras" witnessing 2 ambulances inside the gate, then everyone would know there were two departures to watch for. It's hard not to notice an ambulance. They are designed to attract attention for high visibility on the roadway. On the other hand, those undercover police and government cars are inconspicuous and still have emergency lights to stop traffic and move as an emergency vehicle on the road. One could easily be parked in the back garage (that has been depicted in pics on the net since the back gate was discovered in 2009), waiting for MJ to hop in and zip off, undercover of massive ambulance backing out the gate distraction.

Why do it the hardest way possible when there's such an easy alternative?

I understand what you are trying to say, you make sense, but those types of police cars do not have tinted windows, anyone could see inside.. Unless they would put Michael in the trunk lol...I guess with the ambulance he is in the back and no one can see inside the ambulance.. More protection.. Is there anything easy in this hoax dear Bec? Nope.. My brains are fried lately.. lol...

????????????????

That type has ALL the windows tinted. I'm thinking the super stealth speed trap cop cars on the freeways in the US. Plain black or blue mustangs or impalas with super window tint that sit and wait in nondescript roadside places and leap out at you when you go 110 down the interstate on your way home at night. They're not uncommon and they're perfect for the job.

I am not from the US. In Canada those types of cop cars do not have tinted windows.. So I am basing myself in my country
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

November 13, 2011, 12:50:29 AM
Besides, there's no need for 2 ambulances. The 2 ambulances theories were not developed to satisfy a hoax requirement, they were developed solely as an explanation for what it appears to show on the video. It appears that at the end of Ben's video, after the cameraman goes running back toward the tour bus, presumably to his parked car, that the picture suddenly smooths out, we see the Fireman placing cones, and the gate closes after we catch a glimpse of an ambulance inside just before the tape cuts. The splice gives it the illusion of 2 takes; as if someone called "cut!" and they were setting up for take 2 when the video ends.

This question was answered by noticing that the end :03 or so is actually the beginning of the video, somehow and for some reason, edited in at the end instead. It is not 2 ambulances on Ben's video, it is a video edited out of chronological order. Why this was done, I don't think was ever answered. But it may be the reason is for what we are doing right now.

So you have to ask, what's the purpose of 2 ambulances? Is it necessary to have 2? Is it the best way to satisfy the agenda (or would an undercover govt car a better choice)? Is it beneficial? And so therefore, does it make sense that there are 2 ambulances?

I don't think it's necessary to have 2, even for the escape theory. I also don't think we have any physical evidence to support the presence of 2 ambulances, nor any benefit to having 2.

Bec I have asked this question several times. When the ambulance backs up very slowly, when it leaves, inside the gates more into the court yard there was another ambulance.. If we can see the number on that ambulance it will answer our question. I tried to zoom in but couldn't see much. If someone has an application that can see clearly that could answer our puzzled question.  I honestly think there could have been 2 ambulances. Anything is possible with Michael.. You said the magic word it gives the illusion. I just resaw the video, when the ambulance left the fire truck was there, then we saw again the ambulance in the court yard, and the tour truck came by and the firetruck was still there. I will see if any of my friends have special applications so we can see the other ambulance. Bec I will rack my brains more tomorrow, right now I cannot think straight.

That's the beginning of the footage edited into the end All4love.

Ps. yes, anything is possible, but the task at hand is to make sense of it. What's the purpose of 2 ambulances? Is it necessary to have 2? Is it the best way to satisfy the agenda (or would an undercover govt car a better choice)? Is it beneficial? And so therefore, does it make sense that there are 2 ambulances?

Does the decoy escape theory itself even make sense? Why would MJ need to leave Carrolwood at the same exact time as the other ambulance left and why would he need to leave in an ambulance? A lot of things are possible in this world and in this hoax, but we are trying to figure out the truth in a very linear, organized way by rejecting parallel theories that are unnecessarily complex or risky. I believe this theory to be both of those things.
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:59:30 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 12:58:28 AM

I think this is technically off topic but I have trouble with the decoy escape theory in general. If Michael wanted to flee Carrolwood that day he should have left before 12:21 and everything started. Or, conversely, he would be smartest to wait until the Ambulance left and everyone departed, and the world thought he was at UCLA fighting for his life to leave Carrolwood. What would force him to have to leave Carrolwood simultaneously with the ambulance? Even if he was in fear for his life and running from an organized attempt to murder him, 5 minutes behind the ambulance's departure would have tremendously increased his chances of going undetected so why wouldn't he do that?

I have thought the same as you did.. Don't forget this is Michael we are talking about, he kind of loved living on the edge too. So this could have been a challenge for him to see if he could have gotten away with it. Right now like I said it is just sheer specualtions.  Why did Michael faked his death? Why did he fake his death in June 25 and not May 25.. These are all hypothetical questions that is extremely hard to get right now. We can speculate as much as we want, all our ideas combined makes sense. All the theories of other members makes sense too. Michael is an intelligent man who is making us going crazy to find out how he made this illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 01:00:45 AM
Besides, there's no need for 2 ambulances. The 2 ambulances theories were not developed to satisfy a hoax requirement, they were developed solely as an explanation for what it appears to show on the video. It appears that at the end of Ben's video, after the cameraman goes running back toward the tour bus, presumably to his parked car, that the picture suddenly smooths out, we see the Fireman placing cones, and the gate closes after we catch a glimpse of an ambulance inside just before the tape cuts. The splice gives it the illusion of 2 takes; as if someone called "cut!" and they were setting up for take 2 when the video ends.

This question was answered by noticing that the end :03 or so is actually the beginning of the video, somehow and for some reason, edited in at the end instead. It is not 2 ambulances on Ben's video, it is a video edited out of chronological order. Why this was done, I don't think was ever answered. But it may be the reason is for what we are doing right now.

So you have to ask, what's the purpose of 2 ambulances? Is it necessary to have 2? Is it the best way to satisfy the agenda (or would an undercover govt car a better choice)? Is it beneficial? And so therefore, does it make sense that there are 2 ambulances?

I don't think it's necessary to have 2, even for the escape theory. I also don't think we have any physical evidence to support the presence of 2 ambulances, nor any benefit to having 2.

Bec I have asked this question several times. When the ambulance backs up very slowly, when it leaves, inside the gates more into the court yard there was another ambulance.. If we can see the number on that ambulance it will answer our question. I tried to zoom in but couldn't see much. If someone has an application that can see clearly that could answer our puzzled question.  I honestly think there could have been 2 ambulances. Anything is possible with Michael.. You said the magic word it gives the illusion. I just resaw the video, when the ambulance left the fire truck was there, then we saw again the ambulance in the court yard, and the tour truck came by and the firetruck was still there. I will see if any of my friends have special applications so we can see the other ambulance. Bec I will rack my brains more tomorrow, right now I cannot think straight.

That's the beginning of the footage edited into the end All4love.

I saw that. What purpose did they edited this footage into the end? There has to be a purpose. Is it to throw us off track?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

bec

November 13, 2011, 01:04:55 AM

I have thought the same as you did.. Don't forget this is Michael we are talking about, he kind of loved living on the edge too. So this could have been a challenge for him to see if he could have gotten away with it. Right now like I said it is just sheer specualtions.  Why did Michael faked his death? Why did he fake his death in June 25 and not May 25.. These are all hypothetical questions that is extremely hard to get right now. We can speculate as much as we want, all our ideas combined makes sense. All the theories of other members makes sense too. Michael is an intelligent man who is making us going crazy to find out how he made this illusion.

That is indeed a sheer speculation. Again, anything is possible, but only a few things are probable and plausible. We were given a very clear directive to complete this level and that's what I'm operating under.

We know why he chose to fake his death on 6/25/09, we covered those numerological reasons many times. TS referenced those reasons again in the OP of this thread. I disagree we are dealing with hypothetical questions. These are very real, tangible questions. All our ideas do not make sense Some clearly make little sense at all and so they are debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2011, 01:13:04 AM

That is indeed a sheer speculation. Again, anything is possible, but only a few things are probable and plausible. We were given a very clear directive to complete this level and that's what I'm operating under.

We know why he chose to fake his death on 6/25/09, we covered those numerological reasons many times. TS referenced those reasons again in the OP of this thread. I disagree we are dealing with hypothetical questions. These are very real, tangible questions. All our ideas do not make sense Some clearly make little sense at all and so they are debunked.

You are a smart cookie Bec.. I will have a fresh mind tomorrow it is 2h00 in the morning so I am sleepy. I enjoyed conversing with you tonight and learned alot from you.. Talk to you again tomorrow.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

bec

November 13, 2011, 01:21:14 AM
You're really sweet, All4love. Have a wonderful evening and thanks for letting me talk out a lot of things with you tonight. I enjoyed our back n forth as well. tty next time my dear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 13, 2011, 02:07:01 AM
/bravo/ Grace!!!!! Incredible post!!!!

I agree Grace....you get the grand prize for that one! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I join you to congratulate Grace for her magnificent post!
Thank you for detailing it all so perfectly!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 13, 2011, 02:46:22 AM
- WHAT IF Michael didn't need any ambulance to escape, nor a SUV, nor a police car?

- What if Michael escaped disguised as Murray? or He was never at Carolwood on the 25th of June?? maybe he was all the time , waiting, at the airport? or why not watching his own show at a distance, from his safe-secret-place?

- What if there is a Murray-mask, created on computer with all special effects, just like the one from Ghosts-video?

- What if in order to create even more confusion, 2 people used this same mask!
ONE would be very tall and muscular, the sportive type, seen doing jogging on the beach, seen walking in and out of the court, this one could be one of the dancers, for ex. Travis Payne wearing the Murray mask!
And the other ONE , who is seen only sitting, like in giving interviews or acting in the documentary! and yeah this is MICHAEL wearing the same mask!
Could this be possible??

In these 2+ years since this whole circus started, I've got accustomed to think that Michael is really capable of anything!! The more unbelievable/extraordinary/magical/never heard-of/crazy it sounds, "the more-Michael" it is !! because he has never been afraid to explore "new territories", to create the "never before seen".

MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE

~ Disguise-episode no. 8 ~
Michael as  . . .  Conrad MURRAY ???
Could it be???
   :? :shock: albino/ bounce/

"The technological 3D secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar"

[....]
How many dozens of pics of MJ and Murray side-by-side haven't we seen for 2+ years in TMZ. Murray in court wearing a pink tie and elsewhere on the beach with a pink shirt -- Pink Panther anyone?[/size]
This is going with the MJ = Murray theory.
With this theory I think there WERE doubles or MJ-look-alikes on June 25th who played the role of the MJ who sat up on the stretcher going in to UCLA, the MJ climbing out of the coroner’s van,  the MJ climbing into a jet, and the MJ-like guy in the blue shirt inside the gate that we see briefly. These were all intentional decoys/illusion distractions to get the audiences especially hoaxer minds going in another direction (true magician tricks).  MJ was in full disguise that whole day –  as Dr. Murray getting into the ambulance, then stiding into UCLA, then “spinning” and nervous looking to everyone, striding down the hall as evidence B, or “Exhibit B”, finally exiting the hospital as on the footage. Perhaps ALL other live-looking footage seen on TMZ of CM has been taken even in May (“full out”) or June 9 (mistaken death day), since no fans appear upset at his freedom in public. The CM footage may have been green screened at Culver Studios as part of the Dome Project which would enable changing illusion of height.

In this scenario I’m thinking perhaps there was an MJ-like dummy used in the bedroom with the CPR drama played out (same one as in the amb pic, and autopsy pic) with MJ/Murray speaking in the background while the 911 phone call (not real) was made by Alverez, MJ/CM goes with medics and dummy to UCLA, dummy is dealt with as a real body by staff where family “grieves” and Kathy Hilton rubs its feet (in on hoax), dummy sent to coroner who makes fake AR, dummy stays wherever (?) where eventually LaToya and Karen play dress-up with it as long as they need to. When the body moves in the heli, I believe this dummy can be wired to do this even romote control (videos have been posted showing this capability). Remember early on it was said that when the children saw MJ in the bedroom they thought he was playing dead like he'd done before, so they would have really enjoyed playing this game of MJ dressed as a doctor working on a dummy MJ (which they acted out again later in a youtube video.) Also remember Murray loves Katherine like his own mother, his children as his own, and says he's "The Source" suspicious// :lol: (TS) . There was his letter to his patients which sounded just like the hoax plans, and then there was the Youtube video of Murray thanking his (fans) friends for their support. If anyone wants to add a little more details with this scenario I would be pleased, just to test it much further.
[...]
YESSSS!!! Totally possible!  /bravo/
I was going to write something similar too! Thanks for saving my time and for expressing so well this possible version of the hoax!

Murray is a much too bizarre character !!! All the oddities are well highlighted in the pics below and his voice is alsooooo.... surreal!!! I've always been intrigued by his voice!! It's in total contrast with him, with his body!. his voice much too ...how to put it...too frail, too weak....
Not to talk about those eyes!!! There's something so familiar in Murray's eyes!

[. . . . .]
This is the pic I found about his "vitiligo-hand"?? loll WTF??

The original pic:

This one circulated a lot on facebook at one point...

Then what is also very strange is how Murray and everything that happens to him , literally MIRRORS Michael and everything that happened to him!

I think the handcuffing-trick ^^ with Murray being handcuffed so abruptly and in such an ostentatious manner while the judge was still speaking [such an unusual & useless "legal" procedure!!] is just another clear-connection to the 2005 trial, a subliminal message to the V for Vendetta! Michael's Vendetta for what they did to him back then! Michael was also uselessly handcuffed!! especially because he surrendered to the authorities by himself!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-FkZXB-1yM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube][/center]

ARTICLES:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 13, 2011, 04:01:32 AM

PINK ~ a subtle connection
uniting the 2 hoaxing families
;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 13, 2011, 04:40:29 AM
The point of using what he owns rather than the equiptment or vehicles of LAFD is that Michael would not want to tie up public resources in the event of a genuine emergency.  Using his own resources as much as possible makes the hoax more controllable.

I see your point.
Yet for the realism of it all, I believe LAFD resources were used.
Another reason for what I believe this is because MJ couldn't fake his death without governmental help.

I don't think the UCLA hospital or the LAFD would decide by themselves to help Michael, without having a higher permission.

Imagine you are a doctor/manager of UCLA - would you take the risk of helping anyone fake his death?
Especially when it's someone so famous like MJ?

OK some might say they were well paid for their help but I believe the payment can't compensate serving jail time for such an illegal action.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2011, 05:10:10 AM
This is most likely why the light was on all night in the bedroom

Poor MJ - there was no way he could sleep if the light was on. Conrad should have simply turn off the lights if he wanted Michael to sleep :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've never heard that before!!Of course he wouldn't be able to sleep if the  lights were on...And the security tapes were vanished..hmmm....It's crystal clear that the man is dead. YEAH, RIGHT, WHATEVER!! :D lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 13, 2011, 05:17:53 AM
Thanks SimPattyK and RK for your positive comments to my theory! I agree -  THINK  PINK! And EVERYTHING including Elvis connects in this multi-layered onion of a hoax! There is not one pic of Murray and Michael together suspicious// , and we are to believe he has been their family doctor since 2006. It seems very few people even recall meeting him, except Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips who are most likely in the hoax.  It seems the character of Murray has been conjured out of thin air--a mirage--his name from The court of last resort, and the name with medical history and patients is all very fictional.

Here's video someone way back did morphing MJ's face with Murray's.

Murray as doctor and actor info.

Like the Jermaine "leaving for the airport" slip-up, so also the Ben slip-up of "the other day" may have been entirely to mislead hoaxers. I think it was RK on another thread that said, “We’ve ALL been had by MJ”, in different ways.  On the other hand it seems impossible to have the one and only "death" day running through the entire complex timing, positions and acting of those in on it, all co-ordinated to mesh with not-in-on the hoax people-- all go so incredibly smoothly without any glitches or problems.  Potentially so very many things could have easily sabotaged it. God must have been smiling down on them all that day, and at least a legion of angels sent to manage it all.  So I'm thinking June 9 could have been a run-through rehearsal of sorts. We don't know for sure exactly when fans were first aware of MJ's move from Las Vegas to this house, or the hotel that Kathy Hilton mentions that MJ was living at where she had last visited him. There was the OV Guide guy bringing the bread and salt that was saying the neighbourhood was upset that the Christmas wreaths were still up on the 100 Carolwood gates, in was it June? Does anyone remember if that was before June 9th?

I don't think the 20+ years planning of the hoax would mean MJ's life was in danger so that he needed to flee that day. I think he stayed involved and very close, as he says he does with all his projects.  I also think the whole FBI involvement is a fabrication as well.

Sandythyme
This is probably a stupid thing to write, but could the tour bus be on a daily tour schedule and pass  by Carolwood drive around the same thyme everyday?  So they wouldn't  be in on it, it would just  be a normal schedule.  I have a feeling that Michael planted alot of seeds and mixed the planed hoax with everyday occurances to look real and fall into place and then watched his plans grow.  It kind of goes along is simplifying thing for realism.  Use everyday life to fit your plot or idea.  Sorry if I am way off here.  Take care, Love to All
Sounds like the Mission Impossible series, where they observed the usual and planned accordingly.

Thanks to some thorough step-by-step going through scenarios by Grace, Snoopy71, Bec, and more. It's helpful to once again try to see which explanations fit all known info we have, plus now from the trial.  So many that we think are innocent bystanders or workers may look so genuine but in reality be VERY good actors.  I realize TS is wanting us to start with 0 people in on it and MJ is dead, then add actors/those in on it, as we need them.  Well after that obvious hoax courtcase it seems that that number is bigger than we first suspected when we last thoroughly discussed TS' similar questions/levels.

Monstertooty
@Gina the firetruck IMO is part of the cooperation of LAFD that I spoke of.  Mike may own a fire truck for all we know though LOL.  Simply put,  I think the ambulance was already at the house then the fire truck rolls in and the plan goes into motion. lights, camera, action.
 Who in the world, when presented with the promise of the grandest childrens hospital in the world, wouldnt agree to help Michael with the hoax?

I think this makes good sense.  I scratch your back, you scratch mine!  MJ always knows how to get what he wants!
Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:20:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 13, 2011, 06:28:58 AM
Ive just seem a video of Linda from starmaps, who is situated almost right infront of MJ's house, and she saw everything.  She recounts the events and said the ambulance arrived at MJ's house at 12.45pm

Now remember on the ambulance video, you can hear the photographers saying "Ahhh Linda...he'll be alright".

But she claims that she was there the whole time, so when did she get time to get in a car of one of her paparazzi friends at the scene, and go to UCLA hospital....

But she also is a Believer now........she told Twiggy from MJhoaxlive, that there was some suspicious going on's that morning.........

Lets not forget the video of the remaining bodyguards making a punch fist together as if to say "Yes, we pulled it off"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions