GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 11, 2011, 05:31:22 PM
OK bec, nobody died, but in this case they ALL have to be in, from the paramedics to UCLA doctors and coroner.
My problem is they testified in court and they seemed real and not lying, well I can not prove they weren't acting/lying, as well as you can not prove the opposite.

How can they all be in?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 11, 2011, 05:34:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK bec, nobody died, but in this case they ALL have to be in, from the paramedics to UCLA doctors and coroner.
My problem is they testified in court and they seemed real and not lying, well I can not prove they weren't acting/lying, as well as you can not prove the opposite.

How can they all be in?

Gina, did you read my post? Maybe it's better for us to read every each of the posts that is made on this thread as TS asked from us to do also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:51:47 PM

How can they all be in?

Gina, did you read my post? Maybe it's better for us to read every each of the posts that is made on this thread as TS asked from us to do also.

Yes I read your post PureLove. But I was reading bec's post before I read yours and before any of you made their posts I made a short one on the same subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:55:13 PM
But Purelove you are undecided or I don't understand your point? bec is supporting one thing only, that there was no body - and asks us to collectively accept it.
What scenario do you support ? Sorry but I didn't understand it from your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:00:31 PM
But Purelove you are undecided or I don't understand your point? bec is supporting one thing only, that there was no body - and asks us to collectively accept it.

I wrote about different possibilities Gina. I didn't want to go with only one of them. You can choose the one you like or two. ANY of us can be sure at this point which one is the right. And the answer to your question "How can all the doctors and paramedics be in on the hoax?" is inside the post I made. That's the reason why I asked you to read it. ;)
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:02:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:04:37 PM

I wrote about different possibilities Gina. I didn't want to go with only one of them. You pick one of them or two. ANY of us can be sure at this point which one is the right. And the answer to your question "How can all the doctors and paramedics be in on the hoax?" is inside the post I made. That's the reason why I asked you to read it. ;)

It was more of a rhetorical question, how can they all be in it? But I really wanted to see how Bec is seeing this because she is very determined about the no body scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2011, 06:14:03 PM

I wrote about different possibilities Gina. I didn't want to go with only one of them. You pick one of them or two. ANY of us can be sure at this point which one is the right. And the answer to your question "How can all the doctors and paramedics be in on the hoax?" is inside the post I made. That's the reason why I asked you to read it. ;)

It was more of a rhetorical question, how can they all be in it? But I really wanted to see how Bec is seeing this because she is very determined about the no body scenario.

We are all speculating here Gina. We're writing down the theories that sounds logical and plausible to us. No one knows the answers except Michael, TS and the ones who are in on the hoax. And I'm not so sure if we are going to learn every detail of this illusion which I doubt highly that we will. But we will go as further as we can and TS is guiding us. I do believe that we should consider all theories instead of focusing only one of them.

And if we come to your question, the FBI involvement explains how all the doctors and paramedics can be in on the hoax but bec doesn't believe the sting operation. So I wonder about her reply as well but probably she will be saying that Michael has friends in high authorities who solved all these problems. I can be wrong tho and she can give another answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:37:04 PM
Once again I'm going to ask.
If this is NOT a sting, who is paying for it all?  Who paid for the memorial?  Who paid all the city workers at it?  Who has been paying for everything all these past 2.5 years?  Who pays for the trial and the attorneys and judge and witnesses and court and all the "legal" papers, and coroner and doctors?  Who paid for the people making that damn documentary? 
I believe Michael is rich, but we are talking over 2 years of millions...MILLIONS and millions of dollars.  True he's made a lot of money, but I doubt for all of that.
So to me it's backed BY the gov.  The legal papers are covered by the gov.  The courtroom..judges...all the LIES.  Because it's a sting. 
Katherine and Rebbie?  Well, it will be a movie one day...so acting.
Which, leaves me with, if this isn't a sting, it's simply a movie, whatever reasons, be it to call attention to rotten doctors, pharmacies, or Michael's past trials.  OR the media.  Whatever.  If no sting, then movie.  Which means he's paying people to ACT.  Yet also, for the entire MEMORIAL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:48:59 PM
If this is NOT a sting, who is paying for it all?  Who paid for the memorial?  Who paid all the city workers at it?  Who has been paying for everything all these past 2.5 years?  Who pays for the trial and the attorneys and judge and witnesses and court and all the "legal" papers, and coroner and doctors?  Who paid for the people making that damn documentary? 
I believe Michael is rich, but we are talking over 2 years of millions...MILLIONS and millions of dollars.  True he's made a lot of money, but I doubt for all of that.
So to me it's backed BY the gov.  The legal papers are covered by the gov.  The courtroom..judges...all the LIES.  Because it's a sting. 
Which, leaves me with, if this isn't a sting, it's simply a movie, whatever reasons, be it to call attention to rotten doctors, pharmacies, or Michael's past trials.  OR the media.  Whatever.  If no sting, then movie.  Which means he's paying people to ACT.  Yet also, for the entire MEMORIAL!!
To answer your terrific question about the funding, could it be possible that Michael put up the money in the beginning pre-6/25/09 and all the money that has been going to the "estate" from various things could be used to fund the hoax post 6/25/09?? Or maybe Michael got the money from one of his friends. The guy's name escapes me right now, but he's some kinda prince or something and there was some kinda "secret agreement" between them or something. I really wish I could remember. Anyways, you brought up an excellent point and my possible solutions are just something to think about. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 06:59:30 PM
To answer your terrific question about the funding, could it be possible that Michael put up the money in the beginning pre-6/25/09 and all the money that has been going to the "estate" from various things could be used to fund the hoax post 6/25/09?? Or maybe Michael got the money from one of his friends. The guy's name escapes me right now, but he's some kinda prince or something and there was some kinda "secret agreement" between them or something. I really wish I could remember. Anyways, you brought up an excellent point and my possible solutions are just something to think about. :)

Well, in the beginning of the hoax, remember, Michael was like $400M in debt!!  So I doubt he had the backing for it.  And who'd loan HIM money being that far in the hole, esp. if he was backing out of the TII concerts.
Maybe that Prince Fayed is the one to pay for it all.  He did erect that statue of Michael everyone had the crap fit over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 07:55:25 PM
I think Lou Ferrigno gave us a subliminal explanation about "what" was in the ambulance picture when he said Michael would play pranks on the paparazzi by putting a 'dummy' in an ambulance and letting the paps chase it. Obviously, Michael must have had access to an ambulance to play a joke on the paps. What would make 6-25-09 ambulance pic and footage any different?

I really think Michael has led the public to believe that he had no real friends so that it would be a bit more complicated to debunk a real emergency scenario (enough connections to successfully pull it off). MJ has friends, and most of his true friends snuck right under the press/media/paps radar. Michael is all about science fiction and fantasy, and I really believe he created his own sci-fi movie on the day in question. As bec stated previously, the numerology proves to me undoubtedly that this was indeed planned. There are two options for all of us in this sick world we live in: Victimizer or Victim. I believe Michael found a middle ground somewhere in his life. He is immune to hurtful rumors, he is above malicious innuendoes. He is more than capable of faking his own death. Gina made a good point, none of us were there to witness the game plan play by play, so how can we be so sure of the specifics when we have no grounds? When I need a good laugh, all I have to do is watch 'Leave Me Alone' short film and focus on the plastic MJ double.
There was a double that day, but it was not human.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 11, 2011, 08:37:37 PM
the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible

SIMPLICITY - what a wonderful word bow/
Too bad I've lost the ability to think is simple terms now /pull hair/ Everything has to be huge/mysterious/complicated :shock:

And I feel so stupid because I am the only one who doesn't know why we have to believe that infamous ambulance photo was staged in advance :'(

Ginafelicia, please just keep an opened mind.. I have been reading your several post, and this is the last one that broke the camel's back.. Please stop whinning, and just put your head together and think.. I know it is hard, it is hard for me too, I am trying hard to find what happened that day, but I do not whine and be negative. I do not want to harp on you, you are an intelligent young woman you can do it girl, you can do anything you put your mind to.. MJ did it, so can we..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

angel

November 11, 2011, 08:44:01 PM
Good posts from Bec and Pure Love.  Both theories make a lot of sense.  Pure Love, would the sick impersonator theory be possible if it was a terminally ill patient being kept alive by artificial means, and it was arranged to pull the plug on that exact date?  I believe, also, that Ben is in on it, and that the "other day" was a trial run, rehearsal for the real thing.  Thanks, TS for the new level post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 11, 2011, 08:45:07 PM
This is my take on the ambulance picture.  I think Ben is in on the hoax.  He would have to be to know to photoshop MJ in the ambulance.  I don't know if anyone has ever asked this before, but when was Farrah Faucett taken to the hospital?  She is a celebrity and lived in the same area as MJ did.  Ben could have been staking out her residence and caught them on camera with her in the ambulance leaving her home.  He then could have had a conversation with MJ about getting the picture of her and MJ could have asked him to play around with the picture and put him in pic instead of Farrah.  Which could have explained the difference of reflections on the ambulance picture and the surroundings at Carolwood.
Moving on to level 7b. I still believe that MJ was helping to take care of one of his impersonaters that had fallen ill and needed round the clock care from some kind of doctor.  Which could explain why he insisted on Murray being his personal physician.  Why would he want a cardiologist, instead of a regular physican to oversee his health?  IMO, he needed Murray because he was friends with him and he knew Murray was in financial strain. He also knew that no other doctor would be willing to put their medical license and possible freedom on the line for MJ.  Which is why MJ wanted to pay Murray so much money.  I do believe that someone did die that day, but it wasnt MJ. It was his impersonator.  The reason why I think that is because of what the EMT's said about the person they saw in the bedroom.  A sick, frailed, old man, balding.  He looked like a cancer patient.  MJ was not sick, not frailed, not old looking and certainly not balding.  MJ is skinny, but not so skinny that he looks like a cancer patient.  Now lets go back to when this all went down.  Murray comes down stairs and tells the cook to get Prince and get Paris!  The kids new that something was happening but not to their daddy.  If it was MJ dying any normal human being would call 911, but they had to wait because MJ needed to get out of the house quickly which is why they waited so long to call 911.  This is when the ambulance comes in.  Ben is called there to get the pic, but Ben already had a pic of MJ that he had photoshopped from Farrah.  Ben is seen snapping the pic but used the photoshop pic instead because it had to be believeable.
So, to summerize.  The ambulance pic was taken at an earlier date from Farrah and photoshopped with MJ.  There was a person in the ambulance on 6/25, but it was not MJ, it was someone him and Murray was helping to take care of.  Murray's behavior in court after reading the verdict just confirms that Michael is alive! 
Sorry so long.
Wow,dragon,this theory is exactly what i was thinking.The sick impersonator would explain why all those drugs were in the house.The oxygen chamber,and why no one was in a hurry to call 911.This patient was expected to die anyway,if he was terminally ill with cancer.This could also explain why no one was allowed in Michael's room.I never considered the idea about Farrah,but it makes a lot of sense.You r definitely right about Murrays behavior after the verdict was read,he did not seem to be concerned at all. I also believe that the corner was in on it.

Let's not forget that when the emt came they said they saw a frail old man.. Michael didn't look frail neither old. So who was it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Suzy7

November 11, 2011, 08:47:15 PM
 I'm confused as to why people are still questioning the ambulance pic being taken on June 25, since TS cleared that up in his post saying "The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty in getting a good picture through the window "on the fly"; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another."
Does that not clarify enough?
It is nearly impossible to capture that photo with the clarity it had; if it was taken on June 25. Much like the clear shot of the data info on the screen in the truck, the ambulance photo was created beforehand (and photoshopped), not only for the media; but for the hoax to serve as obvious clues.  Knowing where the photo was taken, whether it was Michael or a dummy, is irrelevant in my opinion; because the fact is it was taken *before* June 25!
These facts alone prove Ben is in on it, especially given his statement that he saw the screen data info (through the window), and realized it was Michael in danger, so on spur of the moment managed to get prepared, and capture that great quality photo of Michael? Right.

As for the ambulance being there that day, it obviously was. If it wasn't, what did the media capture on camera leaving the residence and arriving to UCLA? Unless they (media) are all in on it (no), the scenario did play out that day for the media/public as to again; not raise suspicion.
Again, whether it was Michael, a dummy, a double or a corpse; the ambulance would have had to go through the actions for the public as I stated above.

Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:28:02 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions