No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 11, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
Great work bec...that's a good chunk of what we'll need for 7b.  At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 11, 2011, 01:28:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why are we going backwards? It's very difficult to move forward when people insist on slavishly adhering to tired, old, long ago debunked theories.

The chances of a double dying of a terminal disease in exact accordance with MJs multi-decade numerology hoax plan is a statistical impossibility.

77 days before 9/9/09, with autopsy released on 9/9/09.
6/25/09=2040=spaceship intro that parallels Elvis's 8/16/77=2001 intro.
Holding the "body" 70 days before burial (9/3/09) in accordance with Egyptian pharaohs to ensure resurrection, which was 7 days inclusive before 9/9/09.
The Dangerous autograph from the early 1990's which equates to 999.
This Is It vowels=999.
On this day, with the "911" call being placed at exactly 12:21, with the 333 pages in 7 files from the FBI released on 12/21.

If someone really died the autopsy would be accurate.

If someone really died the paramedics would give accurate testimony (on the bed, on the floor, half on the bed, feet on the floor, etc).

If someone really died, resuscitation attempts would not continue for 2 hours (12:21 911 call-2:26 pronounced). That's nonsense.

If someone really died, the ambulance pic would not need to be faked and would not look like MJ from 1987ish.

If someone really died, it would not appear that MJ himself sat up on the stretcher entering UCLA, in a 7 pic .gif, with the 3 photos that contain MJ's image held for days before eventual release to put the pieces together to form the .gif image... entering UCLA with an elevated stretcher.

If someone really died, the defense team would have pressed Alvarez on his conflicting reports of what happened at the scene, as well as the Coroner's assistant on her photographs which clearly illustrated moved items in the home indicating evidence tampering, as well as Walgren's handling of evidence items without gloves, as well as the doc saying the IV line couldn't fit in a pocket and then taking one out of his pocket.

If someone really died, court would have no reason to be faked. And it obviously is fake for a thousand reason I don't have time to list.

If someone really died, why is LaToya dressing the corpse? How is Karen putting makeup on it almost 70 days later? Why is the pic submitted by the Prosecution altered in photoshop and appear to be a perfectly healthy (albeit s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d) Michael Jackson (who looks really incredible btw) that everyone is trying to tell you looks like a cancer patient? With no belly button? On an elevated stretcher? In one pic with the head facing left and the other the head facing right?

No one died, ok? Can we please move on from this point collectively as a team?

/bravo/ I wanted to express how I felt about the lack of progress due to the rehashing of debunked theories, but I wasn't sure how to say it without sounding rude or condescending. The last thing I want to do is hurt someones feelings or make someone feel stupid or that their opinions don't matter. So thank you Bec for getting the point across in a logical matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 01:39:35 PM
IMO, there are times when we do need to go backwards.  The only way that I could see Michael hoaxing his death with everyone involved and everyone knowing about the hoax, is if the government is involved with helping.  Without someones help within the government, there would be major slip-ups.  Not everyone would be able to keep quiet.  They would talk at some point and to someone.  And this would be all for nothing.  The fewer people in the "know" the better it is to keep this quiet.  I do believe this hoaxing was started a few years ago.  But as far as the numerology comes into play with this.  It is hard for me to believe just as much as it is hard for some of us to believe in the double theory.  If we all believe in the number theory, then those people on staff at the hospital would have to be in on it.  I don't think Michael has enough money to keep everyone quiet and I don't think that all those people would put there career in jeopardy for a celebrity.  Hence, there has to be a body.  It can only be one of two people. Michael or an impersonator.  I don't believe that Michael died on that day.  I mean no disrespect to anyone's opinion or beliefs.  However, with this we need to think that there are very few involved.  If there was no body, these are the list of people that would have to lie and put their own livelyhood in jeopardy.  This is just day one:  Murray, the cook, the nanny, all the bodyguards, the children, the whole family, the EMT's, the firemen, Ben, Frank D, Thome, Kenny, all of the doctors, nurses, and staff at hospital, the people that were at the hospital that saw them bringing him in, the people pushing MJ out of the hospital onto the helicopter, the pilot, the coroner van driver, the passenger in the van, everyone on staff at the coroners office.  This is just the first day. 

I am not saying that the person I believe died that day had cancer.  I was just repeating what one of the Emt's said that person looked like.  I also don't believe that MJ would ask someone to die in his place so that he could hoax his death.  This is why I think the person that died, was very ill.  Hence, needing the physician, the oxygen and the drugs.  I think that the date is really just a coincidence.

As I have said before, this is all my opinion and I mean no disrespect towards anyone's thought, feelings or beliefs.  We are doing this all for the love we have for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 11, 2011, 02:12:32 PM
So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).

I always thought that the ambulance was present on June 25th both at the house and at the hospital because it would have been too risky to staged the scenes before and just release the footage for the press. Someone might have noticed the staged "performances", which is a first risky situation. And not having the ambulance present on June 25th is another big risky situation because the potential witnesses cannot be controlled. So to avoid all these risks it makes more sense for the ambulance to be present that day and both at the house and the hospital.

We also have consider that not everybody is in on it, and for this reason the ambulance had to be present on 25th June 2009.....

- people in the house = I don't think that they all are in in it, so if there was no ambulance present on that day they would have of course find something suspicious there.

-possible fans/paparazzi outside the house = it's not possible to control what was going on in the street. There can have been people/fans present at that time and hour. There is this tour bus present with several people inside, I am not sure that these people were paid actors.

-personnel of FS71/LAFD = we always said that only key people are or need to be involved, so if the ambulance was not used on that day they certainly would have thought that something was wrong. The ambulance had to be used that day for this specific "emergency" in order to not raise any suspicion.

-UCLA personnel = if the ambulance didn't show up at all I think that it would have been noticed, especially considering that it was about Michael Jackson and that this would have made a lot of noise in a real scenario. If no "sirens" went on then some people there might have find it suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

November 11, 2011, 02:14:00 PM
Well, to begin i will say something that had already what i had said before with regard to the photo of the ambulance and the car red, first the photo was made "another day" :?:, and the red car was there to give the impression that the photo was made that day, I do not believe in that photo of such a good resolution and with the ambulance in movement, and in addition with tinted windows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 02:29:53 PM
I think a cancer tumor would have been discovered at the autopsy.
Well, it is still possible the coroner to be in the hoax and report the acute propofol intoxication as teh cause of death instead of cancer, in case we have a double who died.

See to me is hard to believe coroner is in hoax unless there is a very good reason for that to cover/help Michael from assassins, for example. In this scenario, coroner can be in hoax and he would definitely write AR that would describe Michael for people to believe dead patient is Michael. He would not write in AR cause of death cancer even if cancer patient really died as MJ. I hope you get my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 11, 2011, 02:38:19 PM
I'm thinking of TS post stating ambo picture taking inside. I agree with those that believe the ambo pics were taken at the Dome (INSIDE).  Which also makes me wonder about the bedroom & autopsy pics.  How do we know these pics were actually taken in a hosiptal & mike's home or an illusion?  I've only posted here one other time, but have hung around for 2 looooong yrs. Thanks to this forum & u-tube vids I still keep the faith....ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 03:27:14 PM
I think there was no any ambulance coming to the UCLA at all. All what we saw on TV was staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 03:46:24 PM
As for a photo of ambulance and body in it, I suppose that the photo of ambulance is real and as for body it was taken from picture of Michael in an oxygen chamber which was done many years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 11, 2011, 03:53:59 PM
Seven level???  ???/   Wowwwwww...       /woohoo/        Michael's sign !!!!!   :D

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Jennie

November 11, 2011, 04:24:46 PM
Ok, so keeping it simple and believable...
1. So perhaps someone died that day, and perhaps they had heart problems and that would explain the hiring of a cardiologist.
2. Why argue facts that any other time we would see no problem with, like the adress the EMT machine showed in regards to the location of the caller. I dont care if there was a cell tower near by or not, it is ridiculous that EMT's on an emergency call would have to start guessing where they have to go to reach the person in desperate need. And how perfect that the adress given is one for a motel, the call could have been made from there in absolute privacy.
3. Assuming that is what happened, MJ can make a safe escape from the motel while everyone else is rushing to his mansion in somewhat of a panic or at least concerned. While all the attention is over there MJ in disguise could have headed to the airport, LAX airport was shut down for a bit that day for an unknown flight, got on a plane and got out of town.
4. Another thing I dont care about is how professional the paramedics may be, they are still human and act according, they knew they were headed into a prestigous area to pick up their patient and I am sure they glanced at the patient even if I believe one said at the trial that he didn't. The paramedics say they did not recognize MJ so who is to say it was MJ lying there. Maybe this is the type of detail we do not need to figure out and simply need to understand it was not MJ. Really, who would dare question or doubt that it was MJ when everything else fits, it's the right people and the scene fits the wide spread rumors of MJ's weirdness. Nobody will dare voice doubts.
5. This brings us to the ambulance photo. Do you all remember the interview about taking MJ's dying pic with Ben Evansted? He said that it all started as a normal day they were going to hang out around MJ's mansion and then they intercepted a call about an ambulance headed to MJ's mansion AND he added he didn't make much of it cause it was nothing unusual for an ambulance to go there, that it would go there time to time. He then said they were not too concerned, it could have been anybody in the mansion who was sick. He continued to say that they managed to get up close to the front of the EMT vehicule and read the screen : 50 yr old male, not breathing. Ben says he then quickly realized it was something serious and that it was MJ.
6. Wich brings us to the famous pic itself, maybe when Ben had the photos developped he realized he didn't get a good pic. But probably knew he was the only one to have snapped a pic of in the ambulance so maybe he went into his archives and started photoshopping. I'm sure he's very ressourcefull and has acces to tons of pics. It dont explain the garbage though but regardless it is still a possibility.
7. As for the toxicology reports.. Has anyone been paying attention to the Bieber baby allegations? I have and the lawyer for the women bringing the baby allegations said the other day on HLN that he was broght in the case to make sure the tests are conducted properly and not tampered with. He says we all know those things happen all the time, tampering of test results. At the hospital again nobody dared to question wether it was really MJ and ID'd him using his driver's license, no DNA.
Now to me this seems quite real and simple, only minor discrepancy is that the whole time the patient was ?? and MJ was already out of the pic.  Let's not forget the mafia's good old saying: "It's easy for 3 men to keep a secret when 2 are dead!"  So who could MJ really trust?? My guess is family, a couple body guards and the good old doc who would be the fall guy for a big fat check I'm sure.

Yes I'm sure you will all point out some missing details in my theory, but TS said not to worry about all the little details cause we will probably never know and it is a realistic scenario and simple with not too many people involved.  But go ahead and give your feedback, please... but keep it constructive please! bangbang 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 04:33:08 PM
Jennie, Thank you so much for your post.  It is close to what I was saying before but I had put in way too many details that were not needed.  I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the correct wording with what I was trying to say.  But, I so agree with you on many things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 11, 2011, 05:25:50 PM
Ok, so I'll start with NO HOAX first.

- Michael's heart stops when Murray goes to the bathroom and talks with his gf on the phone. Murray comes BACK and finds him lifeless and screams Alvarez and Prince to get to the room. Prince goes up to the room according to Alvarez but he doesn't go up to the room and stays with the chef and Paris downstairs and they hold each other's hands and pray according to the chef. Murray asks if someone in the room knows how to do CPR and then he starts to do CPR on the bed and he gives mouth to mouth which he never did before but he does it because Michael is his friend. He asks Alvarez to call 911. Alvarez makes the call, paramedics and also a firetruck arrives to the house. Paramedics work on the body who they can't recognize at first and tell that the victim who dies looks like an old, fragile Asian guy but then they say at the trial that they recognize Michael Jackson. The body is brought to UCLA but the doctors can not save him and bring back to life. Michael dies.

With all these contradictions and ludicrousness, I do not understand how people can still think that Michael's death is real.

Now I want to move to another level and consider the hoax with as FEW people as possible in it

-Firstly I would like to say that a sick impersonator died theory is not possible as they couldn't arrange the exact day 6/25/2009 which is so perfect for the numerology side of the hoax. I do not believe someone really died that day BUT I believe that a dead body was used to make the whole scenario look more real, for the ones who are in on it to tell the events like they really experienced it, and to deceive the ones who are not in on it.

A dead body would be useful if the paramedics are not in on the hoax. I'm not so sure if the doctors could be cheated with it but it was not possible to cheat the DA with a dead body who died long ago. BUT would it be possible to find a dead person who died that morning of 6/25 and pump propofol into his system? Would that work to deceive the DA? And is it possible to find a dead body that easy? I don't have an answer for these questions. BUT if it is possible, it would solve a lot of problems.

I still do not believe the DA would be deceived but the paramedics and the doctors could be deceived with it IF they are not in on it and according to this scenario, they are not. Because we need to keep as few people as we can. So, the paramedics, the doctors at UCLA do not need to be in on the hoax. The DA already knows about it and they arrange a fake autopsy report. And a dead body makes Michael's death more real as the doctors and paramedics give their testimony without lying in the court.

Without a dead body, whatever or whoever used for the ambulance picture and again whatever or whoever was brought to the hospital, the paramedics and the doctors have to be in on it. And as long as the FBI is involved which I believe that they are, it is not so hard for the FBI to make the doctors and paramedics or the DA cooperate with them. And especially IF the sting is against to medical field which is another possibility. <<< The possible FBI involvement brings more people into the hoax. It gives Michael the possibility of arranging fake documents, fake trials and fake witnesses which is the only possibility to pull the hoax imo.

About the ambulance picture

- First off, I do believe Ben is in on it. If we consider Ben's slip up "we were there that day and the other da... uhmm", there must be two days where they shoot the ambulance scene. The first scene was shot on probably on another location and on another place because there had to be a clear picture to show to the media as another proof that Michael was in that ambulance and dead. And to take a picture from a moving ambulance and from the tinted windows of it would be so hard and the picture could be blurry. No need to risk it and they brought an ambulance which doesn't need to be the same with the one on the 25th, maybe Michael or maybe a dummy got into the ambulance and Ben took the pictures. And then Ben added an older picture of Michael's face with Photoshop because that was going to be another clue for the hoax.

And on the 25th, there was an ambulance at the house once again. Ben was there too and he made it look like he was taking the pictures because he was going to tell later that he took the ambulance pictures. The paramedics bringing someone or something on a stretcher into the ambulance made it look real for the ones who do not know about the hoax (the fans, people outside the house etc)

Ok, for now these are what I wanted to share. I'll be adding some more as soon as I clear my mind. There're thousands of thoughts right now flirting with each other and my poor brain doesn't know on which one to concentrate.  geek/

And finally, thank you so much TS. I knew you were going to make it today.
  bearhug 
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:32:52 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 05:29:33 PM
Yeah, Level 7! I skimmed through the posts. I have so little time for reading on here! Glad to see you made your 111 post on 11/11/11 TS!!! Hi to the Army of Love and everyone else too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions