GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 11, 2011, 09:49:46 AM
I think a cancer tumor would have been discovered at the autopsy.
Well, it is still possible the coroner to be in the hoax and report the acute propofol intoxication as teh cause of death instead of cancer, in case we have a double who died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 10:00:25 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is my take on the ambulance picture.  I think Ben is in on the hoax.  He would have to be to know to photoshop MJ in the ambulance.  I don't know if anyone has ever asked this before, but when was Farrah Faucett taken to the hospital?  She is a celebrity and lived in the same area as MJ did.  Ben could have been staking out her residence and caught them on camera with her in the ambulance leaving her home.  He then could have had a conversation with MJ about getting the picture of her and MJ could have asked him to play around with the picture and put him in pic instead of Farrah.  Which could have explained the difference of reflections on the ambulance picture and the surroundings at Carolwood.
Moving on to level 7b. I still believe that MJ was helping to take care of one of his impersonaters that had fallen ill and needed round the clock care from some kind of doctor.  Which could explain why he insisted on Murray being his personal physician.  Why would he want a cardiologist, instead of a regular physican to oversee his health?  IMO, he needed Murray because he was friends with him and he knew Murray was in financial strain. He also knew that no other doctor would be willing to put their medical license and possible freedom on the line for MJ.  Which is why MJ wanted to pay Murray so much money.  I do believe that someone did die that day, but it wasnt MJ. It was his impersonator.  The reason why I think that is because of what the EMT's said about the person they saw in the bedroom.  A sick, frailed, old man, balding.  He looked like a cancer patient.  MJ was not sick, not frailed, not old looking and certainly not balding.  MJ is skinny, but not so skinny that he looks like a cancer patient.  Now lets go back to when this all went down.  Murray comes down stairs and tells the cook to get Prince and get Paris!  The kids new that something was happening but not to their daddy.  If it was MJ dying any normal human being would call 911, but they had to wait because MJ needed to get out of the house quickly which is why they waited so long to call 911.  This is when the ambulance comes in.  Ben is called there to get the pic, but Ben already had a pic of MJ that he had photoshopped from Farrah.  Ben is seen snapping the pic but used the photoshop pic instead because it had to be believeable.
So, to summerize.  The ambulance pic was taken at an earlier date from Farrah and photoshopped with MJ.  There was a person in the ambulance on 6/25, but it was not MJ, it was someone him and Murray was helping to take care of.  Murray's behavior in court after reading the verdict just confirms that Michael is alive! 
Sorry so long.
Wow,dragon,this theory is exactly what i was thinking.The sick impersonator would explain why all those drugs were in the house.The oxygen chamber,and why no one was in a hurry to call 911.This patient was expected to die anyway,if he was terminally ill with cancer.This could also explain why no one was allowed in Michael's room.I never considered the idea about Farrah,but it makes a lot of sense.You r definitely right about Murrays behavior after the verdict was read,he did not seem to be concerned at all. I also believe that the corner was in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

November 11, 2011, 10:03:38 AM
I don't think TS would be bringing this up again unless we had been given some more information to work with. Going back to the incorrect date of 6/9/2009 on the verdict sheet, which was the date of completion of the Dome project, maybe the ambulance photo was staged during that time. But that is neither here nor there. Was there any additional information we learned from the trial about the ambulance (other than Murray talking on the phone again in the ambulance---he sure does love to talk on the phone lol)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
If we go to the documentary that Murray put out.  He was saying the MJ peed the bed all the time and that his bed smelled.  If Michael had a problem with peeing the bed, don't you think that the kids that would sleep in his bed with him would mention that.  Especially the one's who alleged the abuse.  That would definately come out in court.  Which it didn't.  Also, courtesy of another poster who put out an explanation on condom cathedars.  They are not normally used on those who are not circumcised, they do not fit properly.  Also, if I remember correctly, the autopsy said something about prostate issues.  Which could fit with the person who did die on that day. (not Michael)  He could of had prostate cancer.  This person could have been suffering with some kind of illness and this could have been an assisted suicide, hence the amounts of drugs in the system. 

I don't know.  I could be grasping at straws right now.  I am just trying to debunk all the theories that have been put out there.  Now that the trial is over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 10:26:03 AM
If we go to the documentary that Murray put out.  He was saying the MJ peed the bed all the time and that his bed smelled.  If Michael had a problem with peeing the bed, don't you think that the kids that would sleep in his bed with him would mention that.  Especially the one's who alleged the abuse.  That would definately come out in court.  Which it didn't.  Also, courtesy of another poster who put out an explanation on condom cathedars.  They are not normally used on those who are not circumcised, they do not fit properly.  Also, if I remember correctly, the autopsy said something about prostate issues.  Which could fit with the person who did die on that day. (not Michael)  He could of had prostate cancer.  This person could have been suffering with some kind of illness and this could have been an assisted suicide, hence the amounts of drugs in the system. 

I don't know.  I could be grasping at straws right now.  I am just trying to debunk all the theories that have been put out there.  Now that the trial is over.

I agree with this post.
Also, I'm thinking that bed certainly wouldn't be for sale if it were covered in PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You once again take me back to thinking that maybe a "double" died there of cancer...and loving Michael took him in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 11, 2011, 10:36:39 AM
Thank you TS, the 7th level  /woohoo/ I'm happy to know that we made progress.

I tend to believe that the ambulance footage is staged as a part of te Dome project You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a footage in the Dome Studio exactly simulated to the Carolwood scene, which would have been a big challenge and it is obvious that they succeeded ;) Ben made the infamous ambulance picture with the paramedics and the 'patient' MJ or a dummy. The final picture is photoshopped. On 06/25/09 the ambulance MJ 'slowly' drove backwards, and drove to the hospital with MJ in it. After arrival at UCLA, MJ jumped out of the ambulance and hid at the back of a car of one of the bodyguards (remember what Conrad Murray said in the trailer of the Docu that Michael used to hide in the back of the car) and went into hiding. The personnel of the UCLA who took care of the 'patient' and testified at trial are hoax involved.

Please watch this vid about the bodyguards, I haven't seen this one before. I don't know if it's real, but it is shot from another angle. Watch the hand knuckle bumps of the bodyguards :shock: and watch the ambulance and the black car at UCLA. Although I don't know for sure if it's ambulance no 71.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMpvJI33Vn8&feature=related [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:40:50 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 11, 2011, 10:49:52 AM
I looked up when Farrah was taken to the hospital the last time and it said that she was taken to UCLA 2 weeks before she passed.  It does not say how she arrived there.  Ambulance or someone driving her.  This could still be inline with when the ambulance picture was taken. 

If we keep it as simple as possible, with a small amount of people in the know.  The employees at UCLA doesn't need to be in on the hoax.  All they know is that they are trying to save Michael Jackson.  The world knew how Michael changed his looks over the years and people don't look the same as they do with make-up on.  Also, if you have been persummed dead for at least an hour, the color of your skin will change as well.  This goes back to the double person.  He may have had several plastic surgeries to look like Michael.  People would think that they were working on MJ because he still looked like him in some sense.  They just believed what they were told.  Unless, they had Michael's DNA on file and matched it to that person's DNA, they wouldn't know the difference.

These are the people I think are in on the hoax from the beginning:  Murray, the family, coroner, Ben, Frank D., and a couple of the bodyguards.

As far as the trial itself, I am still trying to figure this out.

I have always felt strongly about the double person from the very get go.  I cannot explain it. 
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:03:58 AM by dragonflylilies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 10:53:33 AM
Note the edit after "ambulance 1" leaves You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!   WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

November 11, 2011, 11:12:17 AM
Im using the hunt a peck method with this level. Found this using LA ambulance 2009 searchon Ask.

Michael's date of death reported as June 9, 2009.  Yet another  WTF??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

November 11, 2011, 11:36:11 AM
Note the edit after "ambulance 1" leaves You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!   WTF??
Thank you monstertooty that was the video I was referring to in my first post. This may be a bit off topic, but notice how the window on the fire truck is not open (at the end of the video). The picture of the 911 call screen looks like it was taken thru an open window, but how can that be if the window is rolled up?? Unless someone was playing with the windows during an emergency. This in conjunction with other evidence leads me to believe that the picture of the call screen was fabricated along with the ambulance photo and the 911 call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 11, 2011, 11:56:54 AM
*editing original post*  :geek:
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:35:12 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 12:00:03 PM
Not sure how it works, but couldnt they have took photos of the wall and the leaves and photoshopped them into
the pic. I think it was taken on another day, and the photographer just ran alongside the ambulance to make it
look like he was taking a photo. So I think the paramedics (or are they) are in on it.
The "paramedics" we see in the ambulance picture don't necessarily have to be the paramedics that testified at the trial. We didn't see their
faces in the picture. For all we know it could be Alvarez or other people who are in on it (and playing numerous roles) dressed up as paramedics for the staged picture. And just as pretty much everything else in this hoax, there could be several other possible explanations.  /scream/

Don't forget the paramedic on the pic who is sit near Mj Head is white...The paramedic who testified at the trial is black and he say he was the one at MJ head in the ambulance. IMO this pic was taken before june 25 (Ben Evenstad said: That day and the other day) What if this pic was taken earlier in June, when MJ was ''ill'' and KO send him home? I don't know, it's just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 11, 2011, 12:17:46 PM
Alternatives                                             paramedics   UCLA doctors   Coroner
a double                                                   not in the hoax   not in the hoax   in the hoax
MJ himself in an induced state of "death"      not in the hoax   in the hoax       in the hoax
no body                                                       in the hoax          in the hoax   in the hoax
a dummy                                                       in the hoax       in the hoax      in the hoax

If I am not mistaking, the less number of people who have to be in the hoax is in case of a double.
But how can Mj have the double to die exactly that day?

ps: sorry I don't know how to insert a table here
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:22:21 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 11, 2011, 12:23:18 PM
Why are we going backwards? It's very difficult to move forward when people insist on slavishly adhering to tired, old, long ago debunked theories.

The chances of a double dying of a terminal disease in exact accordance with MJs multi-decade numerology hoax plan is a statistical impossibility.

77 days before 9/9/09, with autopsy released on 9/9/09.
6/25/09=2040=spaceship intro that parallels Elvis's 8/16/77=2001 intro.
Holding the "body" 70 days before burial (9/3/09) in accordance with Egyptian pharaohs to ensure resurrection, which was 7 days inclusive before 9/9/09.
The Dangerous autograph from the early 1990's which equates to 999.
This Is It vowels=999.
On this day, with the "911" call being placed at exactly 12:21, with the 333 pages in 7 files from the FBI released on 12/21.

If someone really died the autopsy would be accurate.

If someone really died the paramedics would give accurate testimony (on the bed, on the floor, half on the bed, feet on the floor, etc).

If someone really died, resuscitation attempts would not continue for 2 hours (12:21 911 call-2:26 pronounced). That's nonsense.

If someone really died, the ambulance pic would not need to be faked and would not look like MJ from 1987ish.

If someone really died, it would not appear that MJ himself sat up on the stretcher entering UCLA, in a 7 pic .gif, with the 3 photos that contain MJ's image held for days before eventual release to put the pieces together to form the .gif image... entering UCLA with an elevated stretcher.

If someone really died, the defense team would have pressed Alvarez on his conflicting reports of what happened at the scene, as well as the Coroner's assistant on her photographs which clearly illustrated moved items in the home indicating evidence tampering, as well as Walgren's handling of evidence items without gloves, as well as the doc saying the IV line couldn't fit in a pocket and then taking one out of his pocket.

If someone really died, court would have no reason to be faked. And it obviously is fake for a thousand reason I don't have time to list.

If someone really died, why is LaToya dressing the corpse? How is Karen putting makeup on it almost 70 days later? Why is the pic submitted by the Prosecution altered in photoshop and appear to be a perfectly healthy (albeit s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d) Michael Jackson (who looks really incredible btw) that everyone is trying to tell you looks like a cancer patient? With no belly button? On an elevated stretcher? In one pic with the head facing left and the other the head facing right?

No one died, ok? Can we please move on from this point collectively as a team?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 11, 2011, 12:34:52 PM
Sorry that i was not so up to date...i have the flue and can't think as usually....

First thank you TS for the level 7 ! Your post's are always a highlight of the day !

The theory that a impersonator get's finally ill and Michael helps him and cared for him sounds logical, BUT he can't know the date and the timing is importent ! Remember the 25.June 2009 , the birth and the Pepsi accident. From birth to Pepsi accident are the same number of days like from Pepsi to the 25.June....can this be coincidence ? No, my thought.

The Autopsie dosn't mention chronical terminal illness.

So in my mind, that can't be...

The version that Michael faked his death to save his life is also weird, because we often heard that he planed the hoax decades before and how could he know decades before that he has to fake his death to save his life ?

How far is the music industrie going to get what they want ? They made stars and let them fall.....they are playing dirty games with human beings....my opinion... what is when they made the story of the child abuser to get Michael down ? Nothing is impossible and money makes monster from the ppl...

Only thoughts..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions