bec

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 19, 2012, 10:22:52 AM
I suspect TS doesn't want to talk about bamsday because we still have work to do before that happens and TICK TOCK we are running out of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 19, 2012, 10:44:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The jury wouldn't need to be gotten consent from (to appear in the movie) as they were never on camera nor identified by name.

I'm still confused as to what the alleged sting would be on. If the FBI sets up a sting, I'm thinking the typical, drug sales. An agent poses as a buyer and solicits a dealer to make an exchange. The dealer is set up by the agent, who completes the transaction n then the dealer is nabbed.

In the case of this court case being an alleged sting, who's playing the part of the buyer and who is the dealer?

Is the defense team the buyer and the DA is the dealer?

If so, why is MJ involved in setting up LA County in a sting when it was Santa Barbara County DA that dogged him all those years and prosecuted him in 2005? That doesn't jive with me/ I don't see a motive for MJ's involvement or for MJ to participate and surround the situation with his life's work project to go after a county he isn't personally passionate about teaching a lesson to. Not that I am privy to MJ's personal passions, but after 3.5 years of research, I am at a loss as to envision MJ's being passionate about setting up LA County for anything.

(Not to mention, the LA County DA's office is responsible for the missing N on the gurney pic slide powerpoint, which indicates they have been infiltrated anyway--in on it on some level, so the whole office certainly isn't the target.)

LA County vs Santa Barbara County is where this whole Murray court doesn't connect to the false allegations, in my opinion, and it leads me to a sting court dead end. I can't come up with a motive for MJ's involvement in such a project.

And for whatever reason, I just can't wrap my head around the concept of another target as yet unidentified. With all the clues, hints, and whispers over 3.5 years, you'd think it would be a little more obvious to us who the target might be. If we have to dig this hard and reach this far to come up with hypotheses they are probably unfounded.

Because as it is, we are all at a loss, it seems, and TS is going to have to just spell it out for us (silver platter anyone?), and are we just going to accept him at his word? We know TS don't play that way.

So maybe he just set up the jury. A jury is made up of normal, every day people, a cross section of the population, supposed to represent average Americans (a jury of our "peers"). We will all recall there were several MJ fans on that jury (at least latent "fans"--those who appreciated MJ and his music, you'll recall TMZ's article briefly describing some select jurors). This jury encompasses in cross section the fans and the general public. So sting still = on the fans/general public (and always the media).

These fans and members of the general public scrutinized the information presented, in detail, and STILL found Murray guilty. We suspect that the ARG we are playing is designed to capture the attention of the curious and test our ability to decipher truth from BS and largely the entire MJ fan base has failed. That's why I have long defined the sting as being on the fans(/general public/media by proxy), so if TS wants to call it a sting court because it satisfied the same agenda in a very public way (in televised court proceedings), once and for all, mission accomplished. After nearly 2.5 years (as of 2011 by verdict time), the fans/general public (as represented in cross section) failed the test/got caught by the sting operation-- they found Murray guilty.

If the FBI is involved, I continue to believe, based on the available information so far, that it is only to provide clearance (legality) to MJ to proceed with his life's work.

we're definitely having a missing puzzle piece here...a sting on fans/public/media maybe a part of a bigger sting operation...
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:22:51 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

November 19, 2012, 11:21:58 AM
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:53:01 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

November 19, 2012, 11:33:10 AM
can't shake the feeling that somehow bam will not be so much about michael showing back up as much as someone will be arrested. just a gut feeling i have had .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 19, 2012, 11:37:09 AM

There was filming of the audience  in the trial tho? and in the document i have add , says: It is not permissible to film the audience, or anyone sitting beyond the ‘rail’ (the barrier between the public seating area and the area where counsel tables are located in) in the courtroom.  Tight shots must be used to avoid capturing these images.

Would it be admitted when it was a real Court?

I am short in time and havent searched for more info on this site, and maybe you have seen it before but i will add this website aswell who knows there is more to find on this.

as far as i remember, the audience was not shown...only the view where the lawyers are sitting...anyways, it's definitely not a real court, because of the "alleged" reference.
i think most of us are agreeing upon sting+hoax...

can't shake the feeling that somehow bam will not be so much about michael showing back up as much as someone will be arrested. just a gut feeling i have had .

don't worry suspicious, everything will carry out smoothly  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 19, 2012, 11:44:24 AM
I'm in the same boat as bec for not knowing WHO the sting would be against, if not just the media/fans/public.  There have been many suggestions, good suggestions that make sense but I don't know exactly how the trial helped with that.  Perhaps TS can't tell us who the sting is against because it would jeopardize the operation..?  Maybe to understand who the sting could be against, it would help to look at the manner in which MJ "died" - OD'ing on propofol.  WHY have him "die" in this manner?  WHY have everyone think that MJ was so drug-addicted that he couldn't even sleep without being put under on a surgical anesthetic?  There has to be reason for it to have happened in this way, instead of something more "normal" like a heart attack or stroke.

MJ apparently had several aliases for the purposes of getting a bunch of prescription drugs.  There are so many prescription drugs that are simply not needed but doctors prescribe anyways, pharmacists package and sell them after getting them from suppliers - all for the profit, from big pharm. companies.  There was the pharmacist Tim Lopez from Applied Pharmacy, who TMZ called a "Key Witness" - ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) - who provided the vast amounts of propofol to Murray, who Murray apparently contacted initially to get a skin cream from, for Vitiligo.  During the trial, Tim spoke of his suppliers and different circumstances of getting stuff from his suppliers - like whether he had to pay up front or not.  I don't know, it seemed kinda shady to me.   During Lopez's testimony, he says that Murray asked him very specific questions about what he needed with the cream and then later the propofol.  A set up?  Applied Pharmacy was shut down ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) but that was before the trial started.  Here's Lopez's testimony, part 1 from William Wagener.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVqXxXA4ec[/youtube]

Link for part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If big pharm. companies/pharmacies/pharmacists are a potential sting target, there's still a question of WHY Michael would go along with this.  Perhaps he's seen the effects of prescription drugs on people close to him and he did enter rehab in 1993 for a dependency on prescription drugs - at least that's the story that was reported.  If the FBI is involved, they could've had a hand in the nature of Michael's "death" for the purpose of their sting.  It's definitely gotten out of control with the amount of legal drugs that are out there and the doctor's who are more than willing to prescribe them for any reason.  Many of the drugs have more potential damaging side effects than the condition itself but it's all about $$ and dependency.
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:45:51 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 19, 2012, 12:04:34 PM

There was filming of the audience  in the trial tho? and in the document i have add , says: It is not permissible to film the audience, or anyone sitting beyond the ‘rail’ (the barrier between the public seating area and the area where counsel tables are located in) in the courtroom.  Tight shots must be used to avoid capturing these images.

Would it be admitted when it was a real Court?

I am short in time and havent searched for more info on this site, and maybe you have seen it before but i will add this website aswell who knows there is more to find on this.

Somewhere I read that the images, such as for example 'the corpse " of the victim should not be transmitted by television, and all saw it, ..at the global level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 19, 2012, 12:10:30 PM
... and speaking of getting back to what went to UCLA ...

Fire Station 71, Shift C: Jeff Mills (Captain), Richard Senneff, Mark Goodwin, Bret Heron, Sean Mills.

Did anyone know that Martin Blount was not from the same shift (he was from the A Shift)?

:icon_e_confused:

TS dropped this nugget and I had to pick up on it.

I hadn't heard that....maybe others had?

I interpret this as Martin Blount was bought in specifically from a different shift .....but for what reason? An undercover agent perhaps (if the FBI is involved?) or is it a simple explanation - like he was covering for another paramedic who was off work sick that day?  :icon_e_confused:

Wasn't Martin Blount the one who told the fan outside UCLA on June 25th that he didn't recognise MJ and then in his testimony during the trial he changed that story?

I agree it's a hoax and a sting together (not only a sting against the media/fans/public).....but like others I am unsure who the BIG fish of the sting are. Perhaps it was never going to be obvious to us and hints/whispers/clues as to the target needed to be zero so as not to give it away.
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:15:14 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 19, 2012, 12:17:47 PM

Fire Station 71, Shift C: Jeff Mills (Captain), Richard Senneff, Mark Goodwin, Bret Heron, Sean Mills.

Did anyone know that Martin Blount was not from the same shift (he was from the A Shift)?

I interpret this as Martin Blount was bought in specifically from a different shift .....but for what reason? An undercover agent perhaps (if the FBI is involved?) or is it a simple explanation - like he was covering for another paramedic who was off work sick that day?  :icon_e_confused:

Wasn't Martin Blount the one who told the fan outside UCLA on June 25th that he didn't recognise MJ and then in his testimony during the trial he changed that story?

I agree it's a hoax and a sting together (not only a sting against the media/fans/public).....but like others I am unsure who the BIG fish of the sting are. Perhaps it was never going to be obvious to us and hints/whispers/clues as to the target needed to be zero so as not to give it away.

So maybe he just set up the jury. A jury is made up of normal, every day people, a cross section of the population, supposed to represent average Americans (a jury of our "peers"). We will all recall there were several MJ fans on that jury (at least latent "fans"--those who appreciated MJ and his music, you'll recall TMZ's article briefly describing some select jurors). This jury encompasses in cross section the fans and the general public. So sting still = on the fans/general public (and always the media).

These fans and members of the general public scrutinized the information presented, in detail, and STILL found Murray guilty. We suspect that the ARG we are playing is designed to capture the attention of the curious and test our ability to decipher truth from BS and largely the entire MJ fan base has failed. That's why I have long defined the sting as being on the fans(/general public/media by proxy), so if TS wants to call it a sting court because it satisfied the same agenda in a very public way (in televised court proceedings), once and for all, mission accomplished. After nearly 2.5 years (as of 2011 by verdict time), the fans/general public (as represented in cross section) failed the test/got caught by the sting operation-- they found Murray guilty.

If the FBI is involved, I continue to believe, based on the available information so far, that it is only to provide clearance (legality) to MJ to proceed with his life's work.

If big pharm. companies/pharmacies/pharmacists are a potential sting target, there's still a question of WHY Michael would go along with this.  Perhaps he's seen the effects of prescription drugs on people close to him and he did enter rehab in 1993 for a dependency on prescription drugs - at least that's the story that was reported.  If the FBI is involved, they could've had a hand in the nature of Michael's "death" for the purpose of their sting.  It's definitely gotten out of control with the amount of legal drugs that are out there and the doctor's who are more than willing to prescribe them for any reason.  Many of the drugs have more potential damaging side effects than the condition itself but it's all about $$ and dependency.

I feel that all the major segments of this world are under the sting...which might include, the justice system, the media, pharmaceuticals, finances, politics (?)
and then finally the public (including fans, the non-believers, who think murray is guilty)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 19, 2012, 12:19:24 PM

I agree it's a hoax and a sting together (not only a sting against the media/fans/public).....but like others I am unsure who the BIG fish of the sting is. Perhaps it was never going to be obvious to us and hints/whispers/clues as to the target needed to be zero so as not to give it away.

So Martin Blount replaced Sean Mills that day?  I wasn't aware that Blount was supposed to be on another shift.  Sean's name is the only one that I don't recognize.  Martin named all the paramedics who were there that day and he didn't name Sean.  Unless Sean was there but went on the stretcher as the body.... It's possible Blount is undercover somehow, he mentioned that his training was at UCLA - which could be an indication showing these agencies have worked together in the past.  And Blount definitely stated that he immediately recognized MJ as the patient during his testimony.  But I don't see how it's possible for only one paramedic to be in on it (not that that is the suggestion) but Blount's presence there that day when he wasn't supposed to be on shift indicates to me that he specifically needed to be there.
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:20:54 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 19, 2012, 01:49:00 PM
someone to seen to Sean Mills?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2012, 01:55:55 PM
If Martin Blount is also an undercover agent we will probably never know that for sure. He will need to keep his identity a secret but that would explain his presence. Does anyone remember the wife who posted comments on a blog and then removed them? Who's wife was she?

TS - how does one know that? Is there somewhere online to confirm this information?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

November 19, 2012, 02:26:28 PM
If Martin Blount is also an undercover agent we will probably never know that for sure. He will need to keep his identity a secret but that would explain his presence. Does anyone remember the wife who posted comments on a blog and then removed them? Who's wife was she?

TS - how does one know that? Is there somewhere online to confirm this information?

Blessings

That was Sean Mills wife.

@TS, I remember some time early in the hoax, in 2009, someone posted the shift schedule for the paramedics and yes, I recall that Blount was listed on a different shift then the one that was supposed to be on duty at the time of the 911 call and subsequent LAFD response. That never went anywhere namely because we couldn't prove that the schedule posted was the schedule in place on 6/25/09.

Perhaps there is some secrecy necessary regarding the subject of the sting, however, we are privy to the fact that MJ is alive and you'd think that if it's too risky for us to know the target of the sting it would certainly be too risky for us to know that MJ isn't dead in the first place. Besides, TS is bringing it up and encouraging discussion about it so clearly it isn't THAT covert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

November 19, 2012, 04:32:34 PM
@TS, I thought you said things would fall into place!

So, you still want us to work out what went to UCLA?  Has anyone put forward anything close to the truth yet?  Please, I hate to call for the spoon, or the silver platter for you to feed us from, but really we (at least I) need some help here!

I wouldn't be concerned, at this stage I'd be happy to wait and see, but it seems important to you that we understand certain things (hoax/sting court and UCLA in particular), and reach a concensus ..... with time running out.

Are we helping, are we doing ok, or are you tearing your hair out at our inabilty to grasp what you're trying to convey?  Is there anything else we should/could be doing with the information we have?  Or is this an exercise in proving the futility of trying to find the truth when one isn't in possession of all of the facts?  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 19, 2012, 04:43:20 PM
So Martin Blount replaced Sean Mills that day?  I wasn't aware that Blount was supposed to be on another shift.  Sean's name is the only one that I don't recognize.  Martin named all the paramedics who were there that day and he didn't name Sean.  Unless Sean was there but went on the stretcher as the body.... It's possible Blount is undercover somehow, he mentioned that his training was at UCLA - which could be an indication showing these agencies have worked together in the past.  And Blount definitely stated that he immediately recognized MJ as the patient during his testimony.  But I don't see how it's possible for only one paramedic to be in on it (not that that is the suggestion) but Blount's presence there that day when he wasn't supposed to be on shift indicates to me that he specifically needed to be there.

Agree Andrea - they needed him there for some reason otherwise why bring him in from another shift?

If Martin Blount is also an undercover agent we will probably never know that for sure. He will need to keep his identity a secret but that would explain his presence.

Yes - true voice.

1/1/13 is approaching so only time will tell exactly how covert the sting element is and I hope we and the world do find out what the sting was.  We aren't privy to all the inside machinations.  What we've been shown, told, thought we've figured out, led to believe, might only be the tip of the iceberg and only what MJ + team allows/needs us to see/know.........

I agree curls......TS is probably tearing his hair out at us. Maybe that silver platter will be warranted soon because I feel we are at a loss too when we don't have all the inside facts and knowledge.
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:43:56 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions