Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 17, 2012, 07:09:23 PM
TS said back in August 2011 that the hoax will end sometime before the end of 2012. Everyone thought Michael would have bammed last year but I think the bam will be this year.

I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

If you check the closed caption on the TII DVD, you should find the spelling of "four" and NOT "fore".  There is, of course, an interesting four year connection from 2005 to 2009; but four years forward (inclusive) is primarily what is being referred to: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.  Also, Paris just verified the year 2012 on her Twitter--which my next redirect will be about, stay tuned.   bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2012, 07:10:57 PM
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2012, 07:36:50 PM
Nice video by tiger believe linking a possibly bam on 21.12.12 linking the jackSUN, Mayans, bam clue by tmz, x factor performance of They Dont Care About Us cirque on 21st last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 17, 2012, 07:56:59 PM
Found it: here is what TS said about Update #7......that it will most likely not be before bamsday. In this post below (from June 16th 2010) TS is hinting that Update #7 will probably be after bamsday  and then in the more recent posts also suggests that Update #7 will be completed in 2012.

6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
{http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”.  What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course.        But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature.  Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later.  There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 17, 2012, 08:49:49 PM

Yes, I think 2012 as well.   TS has been hinting at 2012 since late 2009 with the early re-directs.  Didn't want to think that then but here we are now.  It's go time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 17, 2012, 09:42:46 PM

Yes, I think 2012 as well.   TS has been hinting at 2012 since late 2009 with the early re-directs.  Didn't want to think that then but here we are now.  It's go time.

Yes, the 2012 year was hinted at from the very start by TS.  I didn't want to consider that either.....back in 2009, 2012 seemed like a lifetime away. I can't help but feel a little tingle of excitement at the prospect now we are almost at the end of 2012, but am trying not to get too excited because I have let myself down too many times in the past at all the BAM dates I've had in my head which have come and gone.
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:44:20 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 17, 2012, 09:51:44 PM

Yes, the 2012 year was hinted at from the very start by TS.  I didn't want to consider that either.....back in 2009, 2012 seemed like a lifetime away. I can't help but feel a little tingle of excitement at the prospect now we are almost at the end of 2012, but am trying not to get too excited because I have let myself down too many times in the past at all the BAM dates I've had in my head which have come and gone.

I feel the same but I think I'm more excited than anything.  Late 2012 was a clue from minute number one of the hoax - 12:21 for the "911" call.  Those numbers immediately conjure up thoughts of the infamous date of 12/21/12, for many.  Not that the BAM has to be that date, but minute number one of the hoax let us know the timeframe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 17, 2012, 11:52:30 PM

I feel the same but I think I'm more excited than anything.  Late 2012 was a clue from minute number one of the hoax - 12:21 for the "911" call.  Those numbers immediately conjure up thoughts of the infamous date of 12/21/12, for many.  Not that the BAM has to be that date, but minute number one of the hoax let us know the timeframe.

Same here. I never wanted to think 2012 either, I always thought that would be too long. But like you said, Andrea, here we are. Everyone is right, TS has said 2012 for a long time but I never wanted to believe him.

So maybe it'll go: Level 7 finished on 11/29, Sign 7 is MJ himself (12/6? 12/12?, 12/?), and then Update 7 on 12-21-12.

Man, tick-tock it's coming fast. It's like a 2 ton boulder hurtling toward the Earth, back was right. It's a little scary to be honest.
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:55:06 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

November 18, 2012, 12:24:57 AM

Ya it is a bit scary because that one moment we've been waiting for, for all this time, is upon us - it's why we're still here.  I feel as ready as I can be and at the same time, not.  It's hard to describe, I'm sure some of you know what I mean.  I hope in that moment I savor it.   Life will again forever change once Michael is back and I truly hope it brings a positive change to a world that desperately needs it.  Whatever happens, I'll be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 18, 2012, 12:58:20 AM

Ya it is a bit scary because that one moment we've been waiting for, for all this time, is upon us - it's why we're still here.  I feel as ready as I can be and at the same time, not.  It's hard to describe, I'm sure some of you know what I mean.  I hope in that moment I savor it.   Life will again forever change once Michael is back and I truly hope it brings a positive change to a world that desperately needs it.  Whatever happens, I'll be there.

You've said everything I felt and I totally get what you mean. I was also just thinking about it, the scenario of everyone finally knowing MJ is alive, it just felt extremely weird. I don't know how to describe how it was, I guess anything in this hoax is hard to describe because everything is so unconventional to us, even though it's so normal. I feel like this is all I know, probably conditioning but I'm just so stuck in 'this world' that I don't really know the other one. When MJ comes back I don't know how the real feeling will be, kinda excited to find out as well as a little hesitant but I know that from now to whenever it is, I'll keep watching.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

November 18, 2012, 01:10:09 AM
It's exciting and a bit daunting all at the same time to think about the BAM......and no matter how hard I try I still can't envisage how it will happen.

Interesting thoughts about the timing bec and the upcoming significant dates  :icon_cool:

Also - I just wanted to correct my above post too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Update #6.5 was actually on November 30th 2010 at 11:30 - I had my forum time settings incorrect, so for me it was showing at Dec 1st - I have corrected now in my original post

So the last Update we have from TS is from 11/30 at 11:30........11/30/2012 Thriller 30th anniversary......I feel in my bones something significant might happen on that day...maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 18, 2012, 02:30:37 AM
Only 6 weeks left in 2012 and I don't know how to feel!  Expectant, excited, apprehensive  ...... having been met with nothing but a blank wall or ridicule from those I shared my thoughts with early on, I've kept my hoax life pretty much to myself - I have no idea how these people will react to the bam, or to me, when it happens!

If I'm honest, I'm kinda putting my feelings on hold, till something big happens, or 1st Jan 2013, whichever is first, and trying not to allow any specific dates before that to have any more importance than others. Trying, you understand!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 18, 2012, 03:56:23 AM
Only 6 weeks left in 2012 and I don't know how to feel!  Expectant, excited, apprehensive  ...... having been met with nothing but a blank wall or ridicule from those I shared my thoughts with early on, I've kept my hoax life pretty much to myself - I have no idea how these people will react to the bam, or to me, when it happens!

If I'm honest, I'm kinda putting my feelings on hold, till something big happens, or 1st Jan 2013, whichever is first, and trying not to allow any specific dates before that to have any more importance than others. Trying, you understand!

i can exactly understand how you feel....in my first few months as a believer, sometime back in maybe 2010, i was exposed to a lot of ridicule because i kept explaining to my friends that Michael's alive and also about all the exploitations he had to face...now i just keep silent

as the days go on, i feel more desperate and helpless and can't wait to have the truth out...people still don't have any idea about Michael's life...they say these hurtful things, and are never really ready to know what the truth is...
Michael's comeback will surely act as a big blow to them...I don't want to sound revengeful, but i really hope they realize how cruel, indifferent, ignorant they've been!

patience is all it takes... :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

November 18, 2012, 05:38:35 AM

Yes, I get these shivers up my spine too.  The suspense is incredible!  The worry that nothing will happen, or that Something happens, and I can't get on the site because it's so overloaded with hundreds/thousands trying to log in and post.  But excitement that MJ's face will be all over the head-line news again, with people mostly praising, questioning, ( or finding something to mock about :icon_evil:).  Hopefully we get to hear him speaking to fans, public, the world! :bowdown:  It's probably going to be different and even better than anyone suspects.  :affraid:  And I would love to hear from his mouth if he was Front --and whoever else he was disguised as...
 :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 18, 2012, 06:35:04 AM
Don't get me wrong Thriller4ever, I'm not desperate or helpless and I don't want revenge! I may not be sure of a lot in this hoax but I know I'm right about MJ being alive and I can put up with everyone in my life thinking I'm crazy until it's proved that I'm not!

@MJonmind - I guess we've all had thoughts like yours! How on earth is it going to happen - what is it going to be like??!!  :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:  :woohoo2:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:36:56 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions