MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 26, 2011, 10:00:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS told us clearly that Michael did not go to UCLA on June 25, 2009, but there are images that show that the family was there. These images were also in real time?  WTF??

What if the family members had not been informed beforehand?
What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 26, 2011, 10:26:41 AM
If I can recall, Kai said that Paris and Blanket were downstairs with her, praying with the other workers. And then her story changed to all three of them were in the hallway. I'm not saying that she's a 'major' part of it because maybe she had forgotten, but ... that was probably part of the stript.

Kai is highly suspicious to me because of what you just said and because she looks to be the only one who heard Murray coming frantic downstairs and you know why? Because first couple of days after June 25th it was made PUBLIC another scenario of events surrounding the death: it was said that Michael was in the living room with Prince and they were dancing and Michael suddenly collapsed. That's what I've heard with my own ears those days. Now we have a different course of events confirmed by who else but Ms. Kai Chase.
And also the fact that the prosecuter asks her what happened next, meaning after the paramedics rushed upstairs, and she says she doesn't know because she and the other staff were (conveniently) asked to leave the residence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

November 26, 2011, 10:38:21 AM
Mirror Mirror on the Wall - do the UCLA pictures reflect reality?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 26, 2011, 10:58:01 AM
 We don't know whether the children were there.
 It is all hear-say.
 It is so perfect to add drama.

When and where did we see them again after June 25?
 Where they in Caliland at all that day?
 When do summer holidays start in CA?
 They were said to have had a private homeschool teacher until 2010?
 So who would notice if they were not in CA?

I put everything concerning the kids into drama class and my garbage bin.
 Especially the so-said connection to Kai Chase and Nanny Grace and their appearance at the memorial.
 They were introduced to the world so the world would take notice and ask for them.
 That's a very good protection, too.
 But hoaxwise? Drama class.

Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:58:02 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 26, 2011, 12:45:16 PM
After the last 24 hours posts I start to consider that maybe it was a dummy and the paramedics are in, but I am not convinced this was the scenario.

What I have against it is  Senneff's testimony - which doesn't match the dummy theory from my point of view, but I don't have "logical" proof for this statement, it is just my subjective impression about the realism and sincerity of his testimony.

In a few words, he didn't tell lies or lines from a script, but the honest truth of what he saw and did that day.
But again I don't have proof, it is just my subjective analysis of his overall behavior in court.

Because of him I tried other options that could have left him out of the hoax, like the corpse theory.
Though I agree with some of the cons to the corps theory, like it is morbid and it is not hygienic to have it in the house.

Maybe I should watch Senneff's testimony again tonight.
Or better, maybe TS would be so nice to give us another option that can be eliminated.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 26, 2011, 01:00:42 PM
The only time I can think of the possible need of a real body is concerning the medical personnel who supposedly worked with Dr Cooper and Dr Nguyen. If it really happened how they described it, it's too many people to include in the know so they would have to be fooled somehow. I know we might just say that it didn't happen, they just "filled in the blanks" and it's an easy thing to do as they're used to these emergency situations. But I have this question in my mind: don't they work as a team? I am thinking that these doctors may usually work with specific medical staff? So if nothing happened these people would question. Not sure about all that just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 26, 2011, 01:03:28 PM
The only time I can think of the possible need of a real body is concerning the medical personnel who supposedly worked with Dr Cooper and Dr Nguyen. If it really happened how they described it, it's too many people to include in the know so they would have to be fooled somehow. I know we might just say that it didn't happen, they just "filled in the blanks" and it's an easy thing to do as they're used to these emergency situations. But I have this question in my mind: don't they work as a team? I am thinking that these doctors may usually work with specific medical staff? So if nothing happened these people would question. Not sure about all that just thinking out loud.

You have a point.
I also find hard to believe there were 14 people at UCLA who worked on the body. I think it is too many people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 01:08:43 PM
Wouldn't it be illegal to use a dead person's body just for the movie production, for pure entertainment? The bodies should be buried or at least cremated... And it is not a scientific study, to which the bodies could be donated, but a movie production. The body could be used if it was a sting operation or witness protection program but we've already ruled out that this is not it, didn't we?
So I would stick to a dummy theory as the most plausible thus making more people involved in the hoax.
If Michael promised to build a children's hospital to UCLA then why not help him in a movie production?
And as to LAPD - maybe they wanted to compensate for the false accusations in 1993 and 2004?
The staff at home and bodyguards - it's obvious. They must be involved. Having about couple of dozens of people on a payroll is not that much. Each Hollywood production has almost three times more of staff involved...
Really don't know what to think, just my 2 cents... I'm not as brilliant as you guys, so please....  albino/  /white flag/
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:13:36 PM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Sarahli

November 26, 2011, 01:12:10 PM

You have a point.
I also find hard to believe there were 14 people at UCLA who worked on the body. I think it is too many people.

I just need to correct myself in saying that they described things like they most probaly would have happened if it was real. So even if nothing happened and if they really work as a team what do we make of these people? The problem is that I don't know it's just a thought I had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 26, 2011, 01:24:43 PM

You have a point.

An emergency medical team is usually done with two doctors and two nurses (maximum). But everyone has access to the patient's vital signs (blood pressure, respiration, temperature, heartbeat and brain signals).
Perhaps don't have been a real medical care at UCLA in june 25. In fact, it is still unknown why the fire alarm sounded at the time Michael was supposedly being attended.
It could be a way to Dr. Cooper and the Asian doctor to be alone with the double?

TS, there are still many unanswered questions.   /pull hair/ Are you sure that we close it in three days?
Sorry, but if you do not can release more information, we  never will close a coherent theory and make clear to others who seek this forum (after the Bam) that we understand the whole situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

November 26, 2011, 01:35:40 PM
MJ's hoax is certainly a puzzle that we have to find and correctly place all the pieces for it to make visual sense to us.

It's also like a tapestry to me, that in process seems messy and nonsensical many times, but will show its beauty more and more near its completion.

True, true but I wonder what's going to be in store after all the puzzle is completed. It seems like there's a good possible that THAT would happen, but what if it doesn't?
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:38:41 PM by reasonables+luvs+MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 26, 2011, 02:39:47 PM

You have a point.

Finally. Little by little you will come up with my theory that real Michael Jackson was in clinical death/coma, collapse, whatever can be applicable to his condition, and taken to the UCLA and brought back to life and escaped from hospital. In this most realistic scenario, you eliminate Murray and paramedics be in hoax, which is more reasonable since Murray undergone trial and will be convicted, UNLESS MAGIC HAPPENS AND  MICHAEL BAMs ON THAT DAY IN THE COURT ROOM AND SAYS 'I AM ALIVE AND MURRAY WAS ASSISTING ME YOUR  HONOR'. Only  one of the doctors and coroner are in hoax, as well as bodyguards and family of course. Now, regarding authorities, they logically should be in hoax, who exactly and how many of them IDK.
This may opposes numerology and long time hoax plan version, which I have stated earlier I don't see any numerology correctly used to call it numerology. Moreover, Michael 10 years ago could not precisely plan who, how, where is going to be in hoax, including judge and jury, attorneys, etc.,  minute by minute work that timing out is too stressful and impossible involving too many people in hoax and traffic condition of the city, etc. I can list all obstacles that could easily ruin long time hoax plan, but I don't say it did not exist in Michael's  mind or dairy. In fact it is a short time hoax due to assassination attempt, otherwise I don't see any reason for Michael to just play for fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

November 26, 2011, 02:44:20 PM
AnaMarcia

In relation to people in house, all who testified, I think they're in the farce. Kai Chase has already been seen in the White House ... so maybe it is a federal agent? Maybe a chef FBI agent? In addition, she was hired a few weeks before Michael's death and was instrumental as an eyewitness of the facts, including on the oxygen tanks. Can everybody here believed in her testify??
Good reminder, I lean then to her in the hoax, but not the other housekeepers, though we only saw the one lady actually leave. Illusions.
 Grace
We don't know whether the children were there.
  It is all hear-say.

It is so perfect to add drama.
Yes! They haven't had to testify, so no need for them to retell what they didn't witness. This actually gives a possibility to the corpse, but I still prefer dummy.
2good2btrue
Thanks for posting the VH1 Crime Scene Michael Jackson Part 2.  That could even be the high-tech dummy that they used for the hoax.  He looks so much like MJ at least in the face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 02:53:04 PM
MJ is really dead at the moment BUT will resurect.

...and people say believers are delusional :roll: :roll: :roll:...

good night bearhug

i know but i think it's a theorie maybe crazy of course! OMG i just really think that MJ IS Archangel Michael if you just explore this theorie and make your own opinion WITHOUT using Bible and religions! you could probably be driven to the same idea .
in my opinion, there are so many things that are going with this Archangel Michael theory..one year ago I found out that 29 th August is day when Archangel Michael is celebrated...which is also Michael Jacksons birthday..maybe coincidence, but it is interesting..

I think you're wrong :s Archangel Michael is celebrated on September 29 th Anyway it's also VERY near 1 MONTH OMG . AND i DO agree with you I truly think that we have to think totally OUTSIIIDE the box to find the TRUE and understand the L.I.E :) And to me, there are TOO MUCH coincidences between MJ and Jesus or Archangel Michael and this can't be ignored, otherwise, we won't find who is THE MAN we never knew :) . LOVE

haha ! not really  :shock:. But i LOVE it :)
Yeah, i think someone really died on june 25th and this person IS Michael Jackson himself, then he resurected 3 days after using the jesus'theorie ' and that's why TMZ said " The body of MJ was gone".
please i know it's kinda scary but remember " I'm alive and i'm here forever", all signs symbolizing resurection, butterflies etc.. then, we got family saying odd things. i remember, Katherin saying " i believe in spirituality and i now i will see my son again at his resurection ." latoya said " MJ knew who he was" . and many others things. why are we called beLIEver? why knower? why was there 2 ambulances? the painting is also very symbolical  and goes on the same way " the resurection theorie" i'm sorry for my bad english :s
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:15:35 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 26, 2011, 03:38:10 PM
@scorpionchik I was thinking of your scenario too in the past. Yes maybe something really happened to him and when he was revived he just decided to remain "dead", I can imagine him telling his managers "just tell them I'm dead".

But there's one thing bugging me: why the housekeepers were sent away before the ambulance? Normally I would do that if I had something to hide from them. So what was it they had to hide from them?  My imagination doesn't help me this time.

...reminds me of one of my former employers, who i was told used to send everybody home when the tax collectors came in hmmmm... suspicious//

Or maybe it's not even this, maybe they wanted to prevent the employees to take photos of the stretcher, as simple as this.

Still, there is a problem: why would the emergency doctors at UCLA cooperate with him to let him escape, because this looks like a crime to me, no doctor in his/hers right mind would involve into such a risky unplanned thing. Could you imagine he just told them "you know docs, i would like to fake my death now" and they went like "OK Michael, you can run away through the back door".

Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:52:12 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions