Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 12, 2011, 08:27:45 AM
Great Pictures SimPattyK.  I don't know how you do it.  The two tone hand is fishy !!!!!  Perhaps someone is playing Murray on some scenes in Court etc. ?????  Maybe ?    Now you have me wondering about Travis Payne.  I think he has different roles in this hoax.  Different acting parts.  Things that make you go hmmmmmm...........    It seems like there is a group of actors playing different parts in the funeral, memorial,This is it Movie, court, and other things like the Hollywood Tonight Video.    Some are even in the Immortal Tour.     This is Great !!!!!!!!!!       /bravo/       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 12, 2011, 08:38:08 AM
I edited my other posts to rethink this.

Here is MY conclusion (love it or hate it I care not) :roll:

All the ambulance theories and explanations are Incomplete.

Why? because they are just theories. You can find any amount of information to "support" or "explain" the theory, but it doesn't make it factual.  If it were concrete, there wouldn't be other variables to explain the same thing.

Possible is just that...."possible".

These theories in themselves are a form of mind control.

A body, no body...was it live or taped?, real picture or fake picture, who's in /who's out.....

It makes no difference, it is designed to lead you into a direction to think a certain way, but the details are still based on someone elses presentation/interpretation.

You are your only first hand experience.  :geek:

So my answer is......
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:28:04 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2011, 08:39:13 AM
I love Michael J Jackson and I love LOVE  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

November 12, 2011, 08:41:52 AM
Let's start of the beginning....for the general public, that means June 25th.  Working backwards as TS suggests, what sort of people/companies would have to be involved for this to appear as a real news story?  For now, put aside the reasons...concentrate on the how it was done....what did we see/when:
-Media .....including TV, Radio, Newspapers/magazines, (the traditional stuff)
-Media....including YouTube videos, "fan made" videos, Wiki info, various online magazines like LipStick Alley etc.,(non traditional)
-Props for realism (easy to obtain in Hollywood)
-actors (also easy to obtain in Hollywood)
-a good CG/special effects company (set in motion with the Dome Project as to not raise suspicion perhaps)                       

One thing I have tried to find out, but am having trouble with is exactly what companies are owned by Michael or a subsidiary of his or someone close to Michael that would help with this:
-Hollywood TV
-TMZ
-NPG
-HLN (CNN) etc.......after the allegations, did Michael set out to create the world's largest set-up?  To do that he would need the help of media.....by owning it, literally. I know what the internet says as far as ownership for some of these examples, however, from where I sit, it's all hearsay.  Who truly owns something probably takes a little more digging than I can do.  So if working backwards, as TS suggests, let's take a look at things starting with who broke the story first:

I first heard about through a text of a friend.....I was not home.  Did the story break through a simple series of texts...easily done really.   By the time I got home a few minutes later, it was rampant all over the airways.  Though I was in shock, and actually didn't watch too much.  I know it was covered by every channel.  The question remains....who broke the story....I believe it was TMZ (?) a reasonable guess at least.  How did they know....police scanner?  That brings me to no police presence at the start......another "issue" for me.  All TMZ would have to do is place a call to any other media asking if they had heard....the media is now informed.  Likely Michael has a hand in TMZ.  Who covered the backwards ambulance video....Hollywood TV.  The name alone suggests fakery...it's Hollywood, not-real TV.  Likely again, Michael as part of that...they have been used extensively.  Real ambulance/fire truck....it would appear so.  Unless Michael purchased and funded an entire fire station for years, Station 71 really exists.  So even if the ambulance wasn't real, they would have seen it on the news and would have spoken out as, "that wasn't us.......".  So, real emergency vehicles, yet no police at the start, interesting.  I have read you can rent vehicles for movies etc, use as props etc......I suppose that could have played into it.  I can't help but think Fire Station 71 has a role in this......do they absolutely exist?  From where I sit, yes...they are listed on the LA area websites.  Were they paid or rented out as a whole or did Michael agree to but them all new equipment/remodel the fire house....what.  If so, why didn't Michael include police vehicles from the start?  Even if they didn't show up at the same time as fire truck/ambulance they would have had the time to get there and help back out the ambulance, direct traffic away from the driveway instead of the relaxed security guard....we see no police in the original ambulance video...curious to me.  That alone leads me to a staged event, broadcasted by media owned my Michael. The tour bus...again, did he buy that or set up the story as such.....possible.  Linda-the-map-lady could all be a fictional character put in place with her backstory.  Starline tours...again, Michael could have thought to put that in place...by way of rental or purchase. 
Actors could be anyone we have seen thus far....seems there a many Hollywood....go figure he'd choose Hollywood.  We have seen on IMDB many folks listed as actors, including Conrad Murray.  So that one is settled, actors play some part of this officially.  Anyone who helped carry this out on June 25 could technically still be under contract not to say a word and just keep on the role.

Well, that's as far as I can get right now...but wanted to go ahead and post it to get any feedback on what other companies might need to be in on it...UCLA mostly likely.  If he's indeed wanting to build a new children's hospital, UCLA could benefit from it and be behind that.  Ok.....gotta go for now...thank you for letting me post my thoughts.

Blessings   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2011, 10:36:01 AM
Murray's life does seem to mirror Michael's, and in his documentary Murray said "me and Michael lead similar lives", he was talking about his relationship with his father, but still. Also the travis payne thumb thing is very suspicious suspicious// , their noses also look similar.

(i hate those pictures of michael from the trial :cry:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 12, 2011, 10:43:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a quick thought I had whilst outside gardening which leads from bec's post above....

Judge Pastor deliberately focussed our attention to the date June 9th 2009 when he read out the Jury Forms during the verdict. Remember the Jury had written the incorrect "death" date as June 9th 2009 and crossed it out with "squiggly lines"and then written June 25th 2009. I think he did this for a VERY good reason......to make sure we remembered that significant date again.

As we know June 9th 2009 was when MJ apparently finished filming the "top secret" Dome Project at Culver studios. ...wasn't it suggested ages ago that Dome project stood for Death of Me     :lol: !!!

We know that the scenes for Thriller, Smooth Criminal etc were filmed during the Dome Project. Perhaps as well as these, all the images, footage, photos etc we have seen from his "death" day were actually filmed too, using green screens and sets during this time of the Dome Project and released as needed. I am sure TS talked about this ages ago in another level.

Now how this works in with if an ambulance really went to Carolwood Drive and then to UCLA on June 25th to make the day more "real"and also WHAT/WHO exactly went in the ambulance and how that then ties in with who is in on it and who isn't......well....I have to think more about that whilst ripping up weeds.

I don't want to derail this topic but I found this video regarding June 9, 2009. This video was uploaded on June 25, 2009. Can someone explain how this person got their video up so quickly and with a lot of pictures that we've all discussed as being odd?  And the video ends with "I am Justice". Hmmm...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BZmWdJ9nY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Michael Jackson DIED 6/9/09 -Deat NoTe
b00se

I find it interesting that this person uses upper and lower case letters and this was before the "hoax" officially started to the world of beLIEvers.

A couple of thoughts about MJ going in the ambulance to UCLA. The person could have been very much alive and healthy but maybe it was one of MJ's impersonators. They would only be seen from afar. And once inside UCLA they could change into their normal look and nobody would realize?

The ambulance had to go to UCLA just like the helicopter did leave the roof of the hospital that day because other news agencies were filming it. But that doesn't mean the helicopter wasn't also a movie prop.

I have a few thoughts that I'll put down later but wanted to share this video. I think that the judge bringing up 6/9/09 is significant.

Blessings.
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:56:08 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 12, 2011, 10:44:48 AM
@Dontwalkaway: I have the same question marks in my head as you do!! ;)

@wishingstar: Great post! Good thinking! mj_dance/

Regarding what you said about the Ambulance/Fire station 71, here's another numerology aspect that is very bizarre:
Remember Felix Bush Breazeale the man who faked his funeral back in 1938? And then a movie was made about his story, released in 2009!?
 [those who don't know what I'm talking about, please look into this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]

The distance between the year when Breazeale faked his funeral and the year when Michael faked his death is exactly 71 years! Just another nice "coincidence" ;)

1938+                    1 + 9 + 3 + 8 = 21 ----------)) 21=7+7+7 -----)) 777
_____
=2009

And 71 = 7+1 = 8 ---)) again ELVIS number !!! elvis_/

Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:57:00 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

November 12, 2011, 10:56:41 AM
So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.

8-)

Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.

penguin/

At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.

Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Just so we can remember where we are (I forgot too, I'm not above being distracted, trust me, lol).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 12, 2011, 11:13:16 AM
I thought we thoroughly debunked the ambulances on 2 different days theory (by trying to prove it WAS 2 different days) during level 3?

I remember pouring over those videos; the one of HTV on 6/25 and the fan video of the day after, trying to come up with proof that those videos must have been shot many days in between instead of just a day in between. I remember picking apart the vegetation in an attempt to prove this (since trees and shrubs take many days, even months to produce visible growth).

Recall the watersprouts extending up from the bush at the entrance to Carrolwood. They were present on the HTV video but not in the fan video. I was at a loss to explain this and thought this vegetative growth was a sign that we were dealing with an extended period of time between the videos (PROOF: Ambulance @Carrolwood 2 separate days) when TS piped up and pointed out that the fan's video was such quality that the pixilation could not capture such detail. Recall that he mentioned that those who do not have a background in film would be hard pressed to know this fact regarding video quality, so he gave me a break and threw me that bone: FALSE LEAD.

In the course of this exchange and investigation, much like the study of the teeth on O2 guy, I set out to prove one thing, and ended up proving the opposite.

In addition, remember from LaToya's book, the outside of Carrolwood held a constant presence of MJs stalker fans, who stayed all night to watch his window light (insert eye roll). These stalker fans had a habit of STALKING MJ, and would be  aware of any ambulance entering or leaving Carrolwood on any other day before 6/25/09, making the possibility of this footage being shot previous extremely unlikely. The risk would be unnecessarily high, and we have been at a constant loss to explain the BENEFIT of filming the ambulance footage prior.

WHY would MJ need to film the ambulance footage ahead of time? I don't know. I can't come up with a purpose for this.

So in conclusion, I'm left having to concede that the ambulance footage was shot live on scene at Carrolwood on 6/25/09. IOW: the ambulance did come to Carrolwood, and did leave Carrolwood, on 6/25/09 sometime between 12:30 and 1pm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 12, 2011, 11:18:40 AM
@Gina: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login have at it.
oh give me a break crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 12, 2011, 11:20:00 AM
 :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 12, 2011, 11:20:38 AM
To piggyback on my last post, the ambulance that arrived and then subsequently left Carrolwood on 6/25/09, would almost have to go to UCLA, because the chances of SOMEONE not in on the hoax jumping in a vehicle to FOLLOW it would be extremely high. Remember all the reports of the stalker fans who would sit outside Carrolwood and then drive behind MJ's entourage to follow him to Staples center or wherever he went. Many reports of this... they would RACE to follow him all around town, wherever he went, to be there to greet him, on the chance that they would see him, have a chance to talk to him, touch his hand, give him gifts, etc.

So the ambulance that indeed arrived at and then left Carrolwood HAD to go to UCLA, just to keep up appearances. The risk of it not doing so, and being detected by one of these stalker fans would be ridiculously high, and again, for what benefit? The hoax had to continue on location @UCLA that day (6/25/09) in order for the next phase to be completed anyway (family arrival, fan vigil outside, stretcher .gif, helicopter footage, etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 12, 2011, 11:25:21 AM
[....]
So in conclusion, I'm left having to concede that the ambulance footage was shot live on scene at Carrolwood on 6/25/09. IOW: the ambulance did come to Carrolwood, and did leave Carrolwood, on 6/25/09 sometime between 12:30 and 1pm.
All the vegetation difference that you talked about could be explained by the Dome project film! Michael could have filmed 'the ambulance-scene" in a decor set to look like it had been filmed outside Carolwood on the 25th of June!

It's possible that they filmed everything "in-doors", far away from the fans-stalkers' eyes, inside the Dome?

Michael Jackson Wrapped 'Dome Project' Before He Died ----)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:32:26 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 12, 2011, 11:27:43 AM
Not really Sim. Because those stalker fans would still be sitting outside Carrolwood and would be witnesses to the fact that NOTHING happened outside Carrolwood on 6/25/09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 12, 2011, 11:37:04 AM
@Bec: Strangely enough there weren't many 'fans" outside Carolwood in the Ambulance film!
Just a few people who could be very well all involved in it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions