I don't know what to think of Murray, but if I think of when La Toya wanted people to watch the Illusionist (the movie) I did.
The doctor in the movie is in on the whole thing! The girl faked her death to get away from a violant man and to live happy with the other man. So...

Can Murray be in on the whole thing?
Because, WHO makes a documentary while being on trial for murder? In real life, come on!!!
And the lawyers were in on it???
It was some drama going on between the lawyers too, come on, lawyers are not stupied, and that old man messed up names and so much other things, he was the comedy in all this.

The only thing I don't get is why then did Murray say that MJ wetted the bed and it was because of abuse (obviously) allthough in the trial they said he had a big prostate that made some probs for MJ to urinate. But whatever, still, would MJ want Murray to say that? Why?

Randy Phillips is so one of those who wanted MJ dead, he has dark energy all around him!
Kenny Ortegas testimony was one of those I actually cried watching, and the way he looked straight into the camera while saying what MJ wanted, love, nature and all this, it went straight into my heart! He must have cared deeply for MJ!

I have never ever not even in LA ever heard of a trial where all of this goes down. And the fact that the jury didnt read the verdict and that Murray and all others didnt stand up. Cuffing him while Judge is speaking. The seal having 32 stars.

I don't know if MJ will ever come back, but if he does, I believe he wont until all guilty parties have been brought to justice and that his name has been cleared and that can take many years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
TMZ changed the heading of the article;

CONRAD MURRAY IN DOCUMENTARY
Everyone TRASHES MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

suspicious mind

let's look at this a little differently. peeing the bed is a mighty embarrassing thought for a child let alone a full blown adult , right?  kinda makes the idea of sleeping in the bed with someone , lets say a child a little less likely wouldn't cha think. just a thought. or wouldn't one of these children haven mentioned it at some point? just saying it could be a full blown lie and it could be something that if could be verified could put a little different spin on some things.

or i could just be nuts  /pull hair/

not to mention the idea of peeing the bed could be at the root of sleep problems. if he was harrassed by say joe and the other boys about it when he was young. just sayin.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:40:58 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

All: Let's recall Mike's attention to detail. He videotapes EVERYTHING (eg: Martin Bashir). That meeting mentioned where Randy Phillips speaks with Conrad Murray and slams Mike, FOR SURE Mike had that taped. I am 200% positive he rolled tape and saw the going-ons of his own sabotage. He FINALLY had the PROOF to nail these guys to the wall. Don't think for a second Mike won't roll HIS footage of the build-up to June 25, 2009 just like he did to Bashir. I believe Mike worked with the government to expose doctors who illegally use substances AS WELL AS expose AEG. So THIS IS IT for them once Mike comes forth with his evidence. No wonder he was in such a good mood at the last rehearsals, he KNEW he was OUTTA THERE that last night. Did he have a problem with drugs, yes. Did he get help and also agree to help expose those involved in trying to kill him, YES. Stay tuned...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I so hope that during Murray’s reprise, that AEG and Kenny Ortega get’s outed for the rats that they are.  I will never stop believing they are the “tuned instruments” in this whole tragic opera.

Stay focused Michael.  It will come to pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Wasn't it said that Michael had prostate problems?

Maybe this was causing him to 'wet' the bed and to have difficulty sleeping? (My dad had this when he got older and I know it kept him awake.)

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the term used to describe an enlarged prostate. BPH is common in older men. Over time, an enlarged prostate may block the urethra, making it hard to urinate. It may cause dribbling after you urinate or a frequent urge to urinate, especially at night. Your doctor will conduct a rectal exam to diagnose BPH. The doctor also may look at your urethra, prostate, and bladder.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hi i read the artical my antention goes in the part of the conversation bitween marray and
if i was in the esate i would ever go to said thats things to an employ of the person that i have thats thoughts. i bilieve samething is going on in this part. samething is going on with this person.
that man is dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

You know, in spite of being somewhat lighthearted about it earlier, I actually feel uncomfortable about discussing this wetting the bed issue.  I've doubted many times throughout this hoax, and indeed his whole life, that EVERYTHING we've been told is fiction, and thought MJ has put SOME facts out there too. We really don't know, and if this was to be one occasion when it was a fact because he wanted to point to some deep psychological damage that was done to him, then it would be tragic if we joked and dismissed it.

Having said that it's the perfect way to bring attention to his psychological state. You can say he was harmed as a child and no-one pays much attention, but say he's still wetting the bed as an adult because of it, whether true or not, and everyone sits up and takes notice.  Murray said the trauma is so deep it would move the world off it's axis.

Just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WTF?? And some members think AEG is in hoax. No fucking way. AEG is one of those who wanted Michael dead. Piece by piece by piece, Michael will reveal assassins. Fucking moron Randy, fuck you bastard for talking that way about Michael!!!  >:( I don't believe "wetting in the bed" part, Murray is exaggerating for his benefit.

Scorpionchick, I agree with you in a certain extend. I think AEG IS NOT  IN THE HOAX, but Murray is. Just like Latoya said watch the Illusionist, the doctor is the one who helped the illusionist.  You do not need to get angry, this is what they want to see ,us angry and devastated. We need to be stronger then that..I feel that Murray documentary is directed by Michael. Just be patined and like you said piece by piece everything will be answered.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I forgot to mention It could have happened michael  wet his bed under the influence of the propofol, but please do not come to me that he wet his bed, that I do not buy it at all..  One thing it puzzles me it seems that Michael is associated with pee alot.. lol.. I wonder what the connection is? Pee is yellow, and can refer to liberian girl.. who knows. just thinking out loud..
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

WTF?? And some members think AEG is in hoax. No fucking way. AEG is one of those who wanted Michael dead. Piece by piece by piece, Michael will reveal assassins. Fucking moron Randy, fuck you bastard for talking that way about Michael!!!  >:( I don't believe "wetting in the bed" part, Murray is exaggerating for his benefit.
I agree with everything u said scorpion,in no fucking way is AEG in on this hoax.They are evil,money hungry bastards that dont give a rats turd about M.J.This whole documentary is staged,and guess who is directing it.If any body believed that M.J could not pay for his on toilet paper,has got to be insane,hell i can afford toilet paper,and i live off of social security.This is funny and ridiculous at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Galaxy

AEG is a HUGE part of the hoax.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
lmao :lol: it was also said that Elvis used to pee in his bed during his last weeks, supposedly he was too drugged to go to the bathroom! yeah right! albino/ bounce/ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anna

AEG is a HUGE part of the hoax.  ;D

Please explain.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

lmao :lol: it was also said that Elvis used to pee in his bed during his last weeks, supposedly he was too drugged to go to the bathroom! yeah right! albino/ bounce/ :lol:

...and Marilyn Monroe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions