~Souza~

I finally got the chance to watch it completely, Murray is a fantastic actor! The interview in the beginning cracked me up, the ATTITUDE!  :lol:

"You read the Daily Beast? Really?"

I also think Murray told us here that he is NOT a doctor:

"It does look like, for a 150,000 dollars a month, which was the fee I understand, that you essentially did whatever Michael Jackson asked you to: less doctor, more supplier."

Murray: "I am in no way any of what you just mentioned."

So is he actually saying that he is not a doctor or supplier? "...in no way ANY of what you just mentioned."

It was an interesting documentary and I will have to watch it again. But I can't help but thinking that Chernoff looked a little like Harvey Levin. The mannerisms, the trained, short body. Probably just me.

Waiting patiently for Murray - Part 2  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There was a very interesting list of song titles, with several of the songs off the Michael album, and other notes near the start of the doc.  I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but forgive me if I've missed it. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic here or do one for me? It is at 13:06 here:

[embed=425,349]http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-man-who-killed-michael-jackson/4od[/embed]

Sorry to quote myself, but the more I look at this the more I see! It even says: D.I.E.

I've been trying all sorts of things to get a pic on here but I can't do it, nothing works - please can someone help?!  I realise that the link I gave probably doesn't work outside UK, but I really hope someone can post a pic.  It's an amazing shot of MJ handwritten notes - I promise it's worth a look!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Interesting piece of theatre....

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Wow....just wow.

You couldn't have said it best  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

There was a very interesting list of song titles, with several of the songs off the Michael album, and other notes near the start of the doc.  I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but forgive me if I've missed it. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic here or do one for me? It is at 13:06 here:

[embed=425,349]http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-man-who-killed-michael-jackson/4od[/embed]

Sorry to quote myself, but the more I look at this the more I see! It even says: D.I.E.

I've been trying all sorts of things to get a pic on here but I can't do it, nothing works - please can someone help?!  I realise that the link I gave probably doesn't work outside UK, but I really hope someone can post a pic.  It's an amazing shot of MJ handwritten notes - I promise it's worth a look!

Are you talking about this Curls?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

curls

That's it Sarahli!! Thank you so much. What do you think of it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

That's it Sarahli!! Thank you so much. What do you think of it?

I don't really know as it's not very clear, I can't read what's written or I'm not sure (I need those glasses on the bed geek/)

The obvious things that stand out is "beautiful girl" "Coco butter" "To late to turn back"

Maybe we can have a better picture...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Songs, lyrics, music...that's what he did...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Too late to turn back! Hold My Hand, Best Of Joy, Hollywood Tonight. So the songs were already completed?!

ED HARDY MJ 1 up  Jackson Mall  and kids line Beddings glove surgical mask boots covered in stones

Lots of mirrors in the documentary. Murray is looking in the mirror like he is the Man in the Mirror. Mirror usage in cinema, represents another character of the person which means the person is not what he looks like, he is someone different, he has other personalities. Murray looks like a murderer but he is innocent in real.

9.99 This looked like 3.99 the price tag on the bloody shirt. And 9 9 9 is so important in the numerology part of the hoax. Making 6 6 6 upside down.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thanks for the pictures PureLove. So "D.I.E." was part of the things to do.

Murray said something interesting during the interview that can refer to Michael as well in thinking of the 2005 trial: "My story is one of David and Goliath. I've seen the whole world coming at me. That's Goliath."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks to you too PureLove! That's clearer.

I can read the following:

On the left:

(the way you) love Me
the loser
Best of Joy
Is she coming Back = FR???
D.I.E.
DARK LADY H2O
Bottom of my heart
Hold My HAND
Remember what I told you
Can't stop lovin you
Silent Spring
You were there
Hollywood Tonight
SHUT up AND DANCE
Rock TONight
ADoRe you
Breath

On the right:

LADy of (Summer??)
BeuTiFul GIRl
(K???)
Don't walk away
MJ (N????)
(Melodie New???)
BARRi Gibb
MJ song
COCO
butter!
Finish
Scared of the Moon
Beautiful Girl
Cheater
TOO late TO TURN BACK NOW
(Vocals???)
GHOST of another/????

+ various arrows and brackets dotted around! (I may not have got all the capitals correct!)

Thanks to this note I've discovered this track that it seems MJ wants to finish:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZC0Y0U-r90&feature=related[/youtube]

I smiled at this lyric: But now there are others that sit in their room, and wait for the sunlight to brighten their gloom, together they gather, their lunacy shared, but knowing just why they're scared, scared of the moon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

I watched the stuff and i have some notes.
Firstly, CM says that he was the only MJ real friend ever. WTF! I mean - come on!
So if he thought he was his best friend, why the heck he tell all that shit about MJ.
Secondly, he has no rights to break doctor/patient confidence. He's ignorant. That's disgusting!
This stuff with pee and his father...

Narrator behind the screen when CM is driving a car in Las Vegas reminds me of Bashir comments in "Living with MJ".

To be honest with you guys, Murray does look like a killer. He's 100% lunatic. Even the best actors in the world can't play such madness. And he's not the best actor in the world, or we would know it long before 2009.
If he killed MJ, he did it not because he was payed, but because he's psychopath. This reminds me of the dude, who killed John Lennon.
It's like Elvis' death+John Lennon's death (death from drugs being given by psychopath! OMG!
This man is pure evil. He doesn't look, speak or think normal. He's spooky.

Part 3 is extremely nuts. I saw some maniacs on tv (when they gave interview how they killed people). It was way worse than maniac.

He could kill MJ because of his negligence. If he's nuts he couldn't realize that all this drugs actually can kill a man.
If he wanted to kill MJ for fame or after he accidently did it he felt as great as MJ. Look the way he talks about himself and smiles creepy. Could it be that around MJ he felt he want to be famous too. And the only way for him to be as famous as MJ is to kill MJ.

Did you see the moment in the car when he sais - "I'm available!"? He wants to talk and talk about his relationship (probably delusional) with MJ and how he helped him. He's greedy for fame. He's just as popular as MJ. He's the most popular doctor in the world.
If you ask someone to name any doctor they know, they will name Conrad Murray. He's hot topic.
Consider this: MJ worked all his life to become famous. CM just killed MJ and now he's the most famous doctor ever. He fill serve few years in prison maximum, but go to the history forever...

Guys it's all so sad.
I know you like to believe in movie theory, but it looks like lunatic asilum.

I just hope MJ managed to survive at hospital. but I have serious doubts...
Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:47:40 AM by Venus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

~Souza~

I think Connie didn't look very tall throughout the documentary. I know many people that are around 6'5" and when they are in the car, their heads almost touch the ceiling. In some shots he appeared tall, in other shots he appeared to be avarage height. There is definitely something about our doc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

C Murray is a great actor no doubt, and he´s playing his part very well in this documentary 2. ;) lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Looks like Best of Joy, Hold my hand and Hollywood tonight were on Michael's list for This is it WTF?? ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Funny that the Michael Jackson facebook just posted this......

Michael Jackson
Photo of the day:
MJ's handwritten lyrics for "Bad!" Can you guess how old he was when he wrote this?

suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal