anewfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just watched this and feel the same.... something is not right about it. Murray is a GREAT actor - did anyone else think so? The Holy Spirit part, the part where he is pissed off at Flannigan in the van, the drama at the end, etc. Acting!!  Any run of the mill person, facing what he was facing, could not "act" as well as he did. Reality Show at it's best, is right.

Oh... and before I forget!  Did anyone catch the closeup of the "Moonwalker" poster on one of the bedroom chairs?  Why that one? Interesting, very interesting.

Yes...it says it's a Moonwalker coloring book.  Also....it almost looks as though the This Is It DVD is on MJ's dresser. It came about 17 minutes into the doc tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Interesting piece of theatre....

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Wow....just wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

No wonder we saw trash bins everywhere - this docu belongs in one!  Dr Murray would have to get permission to use clips from TII. Who the hell would give the man who "killed" Michael Jackson rights to his last piece of work!?!  We need a trash bin smiley here.  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just finished watching this here in the states, and thought the editing was rather ironic.

To begin with, I noticed that the editors left out the portion about Michael wetting the bed. Murray said that he had to convince Michael to have the room cleaned because it was dirty and mildewed, but the portion stating anything about urinary incontinence and that Murray felt it was due to physical abuse was not shown.

In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.

So, either certain things were left out or I'm confusing part of his "interview" with what others have reported to be shown in other countries.

I also notice that the part of when the reporters talked to LaToya and Jermaine were left out of the version on tv. All of it was quite strange. The thing that gave me chills and which was a dead give a way was when Murray started crying at the end saying that he didn't want to talk anymore ...then he goes to stand in front of the mirror. "Man in the mirror"....change ur ways. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I just watched this and feel the same.... something is not right about it. Murray is a GREAT actor - did anyone else think so? The Holy Spirit part, the part where he is pissed off at Flannigan in the van, the drama at the end, etc. Acting!!  Any run of the mill person, facing what he was facing, could not "act" as well as he did. Reality Show at it's best, is right.

Oh... and before I forget!  Did anyone catch the closeup of the "Moonwalker" poster on one of the bedroom chairs?  Why that one? Interesting, very interesting.

LMBO!!!! The part where Murray was talking about the Holy Spirit had me literally on the floor laughing! It was so scripted and his actions showed it. I think I will get that specific part via youtube just to watch it again so I could have a good laugh. lol.  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Did anyone notice the plant looking thing on Flanagans(sp) kitchen table as they were discussing trial matters? As soon as I saw that, it had me thinking of V 4 Vendetta....the shape of it anyway.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Flannigan says: "he's got it all mapped out for you and you're missing it".

That's pretty much the bottom line of the situation isn't it. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Seemingly mjviva said on twitter Murray gives teh date of return in this documentary.
I've listened but I couldn't hear something like this.

mjviva mjviva
The documentary has MJ's come back date told by Murray himself. Listen carefully. It's 11.11.11 gift 2 u all from MJ. MJ aka mjviva
16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

Why didn't this person on Twitter give a time on the video where Murray supposedly says when MJ will return?  I hate cryptic junk, and it means watching that trash over and over until we find the alleged (lol) return date. 

Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw on TV the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), same overall bs. 

[embed=425,349]Why didn't this person give a time where Murray supposedly gives MJ's return.  I hate cryptic junk. 

Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), say overall bs

[embed=425,349]Why didn't this person give a time where Murray supposedly gives MJ's return.  I hate cryptic junk. 

Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), say overall bs.  Sorry it's a crappy version but it's all I could find on YT.

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/-cE3ZOVeCpM[/embed]

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/hzUB_z3vOLk[/embed]
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:57:27 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just finished watching this here in the states, and thought the editing was rather ironic.

To begin with, I noticed that the editors left out the portion about Michael wetting the bed. Murray said that he had to convince Michael to have the room cleaned because it was dirty and mildewed, but the portion stating anything about urinary incontinence and that Murray felt it was due to physical abuse was not shown.

In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.

So, either certain things were left out or I'm confusing part of his "interview" with what others have reported to be shown in other countries.

It's been completely edited. Very strange, indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I guess the experiment was successful.  ;)
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:35:54 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, another weird thing, there was an important portion left in the uk and autralian version. So this portion was probably intented to be shown only on 11-11-11. At one point, Murray says that Michael told him that he wanted to save the children from the destruction of the planet and that he asked Murray to help him with this plan and that he told him that him and himself could do it together. That was so strange, why would Michael ask a doctor to help him save the children? HOAX plan!!!

Then on 11-11-11, we had this article about TMZ: I didn't kill Michael Jackson. So this title says it all for us on this 11-11-11, cause I always thought it was a significant date to the hoax. Not a return but significant.

And by the way, I wateched the 2 versions last night, the one in uk and the one in usa, and the two were different and in a lot of parts. Also, so strange that again on 11-11-11, they change the USA version, where Murray says that when Michael got up that morning he looked just like the thriller image and when he says that, they show Michael in the thriller video. Why would they have had that portion of Thriller if it was not a clue?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

more and more I watch this documentary, including TMZ posts about this document and their commentary to it, I start to think, what I assumed as one of the theory under the hoax that:

- Murray indeed might be a doctor, but a lousy one
- he does not know about the hoax
- he has then no idea what happened actually
- he has been set up to perform his role unknowingly

I can assume that some of members here will just say: oh, no, MJ would never do this to anyone. 

For the sake of analyzing this possibility, I am not taking such assumption as a determining factor for the definite no.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Here are some screenshots from the documentary that was shown in the US. It is on the MSNBC site. (It may be blocked in other countries.)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doesn't it look like the This Is It dvd on the dresser? Or is there another DVD with that pose that I'm unaware of? 

Also...look at the reflection in the mirror. You can see a guy in there and you can see him moving in the video. The pic is a bit blurry but gives you idea of what it looks like.

Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:21:46 AM by anewfan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
ahhh it's blocked, I can not see it.

Even those parts I watched on youtube are recorded with a camera, nobody could record it with a dvd recorder ?! I can't see it in good quality anywhere crash/

And it's not aired in my country :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions