use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I don't know who that guy is Pepper...about your other question, I don't think they have to ask permission because that was taken only from the trial, like with the guy with the blurred face (maybe it was MJ...lol...jk) he obviously didn't give them permission...but yeah Walgren, the Judge etc. didn't have to be asked for permission because the trial was televised and is public, unless it was in different circumstances like outside the courtroom, then they would have to.

@Andrea...lol...I love my cat?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Andrea

lol, I wanted to tag this thread to watch later and my cat was sitting on the armrest of my chair, poking his paw at my elbow indicating his desire to sit upon my lap.  I felt a rush of love for him and told you guys I love him in case it made someone smile.

:)

Going to watch now!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
lol Andrea, well it made me smile.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my opinion, all of it sounded like a bunch of more LIES. MJ "wetting the bed" is most than likely BOGUS ! Murray feeling the "HOLY SPIRIT" when it's known that he's a freemason?? BOGUS!

Why is it that LaToya was trying to stop it from being publicized ?

Murfy...I mean Murray knows that all of this is just one big riff raff .....And I truly believe that this doc was done rather than him spending time in jail. Reason for my saying that is why were they showing clips of the court hearings then them discussing things in another room? Aren't those matters supposed to be confidential??? STAGED! OMG!

I haven't watched it. I'm not brave enough yet.  :) The bed wetting !  That could be caused by a number of things but I'd like to know how Michael is  gonna get up to used the bathroom if he's unconcious every night.  I probably shouldn't even say that without watching it first.  Did you watch it?  Is it as nonsenseical as his police statement?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello!!!! Gametime! I love, love, love, the Ghosts short film :)

Anyways...I have only seen a couple of those videos so far but they seem very staged. I also agree that it seems like we're seeing stuff that hasn't been shown before. How did they get Michael's living area filmed (or is that a recreation?).

Something else that I just can't get over - the bed. First off, that bed seems very cheap for a mansion. Secondly, it doesn't look big enough for a master bedroom in a mansion. I know people who have money and live quite well off and their large bedrooms all have king size beds. Not that this couldn't be MJ's real bed but it's never fit the image of that mansion.

Lastly - has anyone ever figured out the importance of the ghost shirt in Michael's closet (other than the price tag importance)?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

Curls
I also watched the Channel 4 version in the UK tonight, and then watched the one posted here as I knew from what I've read here, that there were bits missing in what I saw on TV. There was a 10 minute or so interview before the docu with Murray and someone called Steve Hewlett. Murray evaded the questions about what he thought had happened on 25th June and why he didn't take the stand. He was going to address in Part 2, if in hindsight he'd do anything differently, but dramatically Part 2 never happened because he was found guilty before they filmed it.

Edited out of the UK version of the documentary which followed (which was titled The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson), were the parts about wetting the bed because of deep psychological harm MJ suffered, seeing him cry many times and later Flanaghan's wife talking about MJ as a 50 yr old man sleeping with a baby doll with pics of babies looking at him every night, and Flanaghan saying everything about MJ is sick, it's weird. (Interestingly, Chernoff's answer to that was 'the media made him appear weirder than he IS'.)

I think the rest was the same.

My over-riding feeling watching this is that it's the most complete account of events, in context, within a logical timeline that I've heard so far! If Murray had told this in court it would have answered many questions and might even have altered the verdict.  At times I even felt sorry for him!

Interesting that he said MJ 'retreated to his private bedroom' several times during those sleepless hours, which gave Murray 'a break'. I've never heard this mentioned before.

There was a lot made of personal hygiene issues, dirty bathrooms and bedrooms, disagreements between Chernoff and Flanaghan, MJ's financial dependance on AEG, and Murray's spiritual revelation.

Overall I felt it portrayed MJ as a rather pathetic Howard Hughes type figure, Randy Philips and AEG as the bad guys and poor Murray out of his depth and betrayed and tricked by his 'friend' Michael.

Good storyline eh?

Good observations!

I thought it was interesting, and it made me feel kinda sorry for Murray too (but I think it's acting :lol: ). Howard Hughes did pee into bottles and manipulated the press, and MJ supposedly peed in cups. Randy T. called MJ a kind of Howard Hughes.

I read that MJ was fascinated with HH.  Here's a couple of related articles.
Flanagan and his wife degrading MJ, and my belief MJ is behind this docu, confirms to me again that 2005 was part of it.

Andrea, yes you made me smile! respect/ And I have my little dog on my lap now, sometimes it is my cat. :lol:

Also about the pee in the bed, remember that armchair by the fireplace that has a stain on the seat. Also if you look at the back of MJ's pants in TCRCAU in the streets, they look wet. afraid/   What a stickler for DEtAiLS MJ is.  Remember the possible propofol link where Barbara Walters asks MJ about hearing when Diana died. MJ said that "when he woke up the doctor told him". Was he on propofol then too?  Front and Back say MJ has been planning this for 20+ years!
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:53:31 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

So after watching that - wow.  What an amazing script it really is when acted out by some key players!

Murray especially is quite the versatile actor. 

And the scary soundtrack was the icing on the cake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I watched all 7 parts and it seems as though it just stops. It seems like there is something missing at the end. Did it really end with Chernoff leaving? That seems like a weird way to end a documentary about Conrad Murray.

Also....how would Flanagan not know the name of his client? He even asks, "What's his name?" He first calls him Murphy, and then asks what's his name. Is he referring to Murphy's Law? (where anything that can go wrong....will go wrong?)

Strange....strange...strange....is all I can say. I have the dvr set to record it tomorrow evening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Andrea

I watched all 7 parts and it seems as though it just stops. It seems like there is something missing at the end. Did it really end with Chernoff leaving? That seems like a weird way to end a documentary about Conrad Murray.

:lol: :lol:  Can you imagine if that's how it really ended?  Right as Chernoff is in mid-sente
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I forgot to mention another thing I did notice was when Murray was driving in the car it reminded me a lot of the same scene where Bashir drives the car.

Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

anewfan

:lol: :lol:  Can you imagine if that's how it really ended?  Right as Chernoff is in mid-sente

It would be funny.  Maybe they have to start being that blatant so more people wake up and and see how bogus this whole thing is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@anew, remember an article came out today and said that Chernoff was leaving the case as he has to take care of his practice in Houston...and in the doco he moved out of Flann's house...maybe some link there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

anewfan

@anew, remember an article came out today and said that Chernoff was leaving the case as he has to take care of his practice in Houston...and in the doco he moved out of Flann's house...maybe some link there.

Didn't Murray have a clinic in Houston also?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes he did anewfan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

anewfan

Yes he did anewfan.

Hmmmmm....another thing to scratch your head about........it's funny we aren't all bald from all the scratchin' of heads!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal