PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
CONRAD MURRAY IN DOCUMENTARY Everyone TRASHES MJ
November 11, 2011, 07:07:35 PM
CONRAD MURRAY IN DOCUMENTARY
Everyone TRASHES MJ

The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

I JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT  SUCH WORDS COME OUT FROM SOMEONE REGARDING MICHAEL OR ANY OTHER HUMAN - SUCH A SAD REALITY OF PEOPLES NATION.

THANK YOU LORD - WE HAVE INDIVIDUALS LIKE GHANDY OR MOTHER THERESA TO BALANCE THAT OUT IN FACE OF ETERNITY.

IF MURRAY AND PHILLIPS TRULY HAVE THAT CONVO - THEY DESERVE TO B SENTENCED FOR LIFE--- OUT OF PUBLIC  ENCOUNTER.

SAD, SAD, REALITY - EVEN FOR MOVIE ITS TOOOOO LOWW TMZ!

Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:12:01 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

hummmm now did Murray get copyrights to use footage of the jacksons 5 ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

hummmm now did Murray get copyrights to use footage of the jacksons 5 ?

This is true..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions