Kim

Re: CONRAD MURRAY JUROR The Decision Was Easy
November 09, 2011, 10:33:52 AM
I keep thinking about This is it...What Michael said about the 4 years we have to make it right? Conrad Murray has now 4 years to make it right.  :lol: I am sorry...I keep thinking about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 09, 2011, 11:24:51 AM
(Off topic: love your sig snoopy! How many times can I watch MJ writing his name - love the big flourish of l to J!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 09, 2011, 12:57:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Off topic: love your sig snoopy! How many times can I watch MJ writing his name - love the big flourish of l to J!)

When I saw it, Loved it, just had to grab it! :D

I wonder, has anyone ever seen Michael autography anything using his middle name? Books, posters, pictures etc?.... I know there is a great debate about it (Joe vs. Joseph), but it would be quite a find it someone could find a autograph that shows Michael "Joe" Jackson that isn't on a legal form.  That would be a point of great debate/revelation. :shock:

I believe this was done when they dedicated the school auditorium at Gardner Street Elementary School on October 11, 1989.

I don't think this signature gif popped up on the internet coincidentally by the way....I think MJ's signature is going to be a key factor in the coming weeks with an "alleged" civil suit looming. ;)

I know these pic aren't related to the thread, just wanted to share! (Love the pic of MJ with his class--I bet you can find him easily!) ::P
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:46:27 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 01:01:22 PM
2 rolls, huh? I can see that for the women's bathroom since we wipe on both occasions. But men only wipe once, thats a lot of pooping they're doing. I guess their bodies are having a difficult time digesting all of this BS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 09, 2011, 01:15:47 PM
Okay...back on topic....

I keep thinking about This is it...What Michael said about the 4 years we have to make it right? Conrad Murray has now 4 years to make it right.  :lol: I am sorry...I keep thinking about that.

That is something to consider.  A 4 year jail sentence, 4 year global warming, 4 year government term...there's definitely something special about the number 4. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 09, 2011, 03:43:13 PM
Yelling, cajoling during Murray jury deliberations
Story
 Discussion

Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:23 am | No Comments Posted
 Font Size: Default font size Larger font size

POOL
In this frame grab from video, deputies place handcuffs on Dr. Conrad Murray after his conviction on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of pop star Michael Jackson, in Los Angeles Superior Court Monday, Nov. 7, 2011. Murray was Michael Jackson's physician when the pop star died in 2009. (AP Photo/CNN, Pool)

There were contentious moments, including yelling and cajoling, during two days of deliberations before reaching the guilty verdict in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor, a juror said an interview broadcast on Wednesday.

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying Jackson with the drug he craved for sleep. The 50-year-old entertainer died on June 25, 2009.

Debbie Franklin, 48, was Juror No. 5, in charge of ringing the buzzer to tell the judge a verdict was reached. She told ABC-TV's "Good Morning America" in the first juror interview so far that most of the jurors had decided on guilt on Friday, the first day of deliberations.

But, she said in the interview videotaped earlier, "not everyone was convinced that Dr. Murray was solely responsible for Michael Jackson's death."

"Toward the end of the day, we finally took a vote," Franklin said. "It was not unanimous and we talked a little more about it."

The panel decided to think it over during a weekend break.

"It was stressful," said the mother of two, who is a paralegal. She said there was "yelling and we had to keep saying, `Nobody talk while this person is talking. Raise your hand if you have something to say."

The majority managed on Monday to convince all jurors that Murray was negligent and his mistakes led to Jackson death, Franklin said.

"He had addictions. He asked other doctors to do it (give him the operating room anesthetic propofol). They said no. He was looking for somebody to say yes. And Conrad Murray said yes," she said.

After the verdict was read, the 58-year-old Murray was handcuffed and taken to jail until sentencing Nov. 29. He's facing up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to TMZ's article:
The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."
[/color]

and in Herald's article a juror says:
It was not unanimous
[/color]

So... we might conclude that we have conflicting stories/statements here confused/  Now, what's the truth??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHfuHCWP08o [/youtube]

Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:26:56 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

November 09, 2011, 03:52:25 PM
I don't know if everyone noticed, but on Monday 7th, while in the deliberation room, TMZ made an update at 10:05 (I took a screenshot) saying that the jury requested toilet paper. I thought that's not possible

Then, they considered it's worth an article, so they put up an article on this subject, and since yesterday the article is gone. I don't know how many saw it, but someone else posted another screenshot of the article too somewhere on the forum. It was there. But they deleted it now. I don't know if it will appear again.

I took a screenshot of the article too, because I couldn't believe my eyes they just posted that.
The number of toilet paper rolls is 18.

"Jury goes down the toilet"

makes me think of the expression "goes down the drain"  = to or into the condition of being wasted or lost: All of our best laid plans are down the drain.
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:55:10 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 09, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
So the contradictory story of unanimous or not a unanimous vote still leaves me to believe MJ was a juror. Because if it were a unanimous vote it would of been decided on the 4th (actually William Wagener said on his youtube video, which I posted in the TIAI Sep 27th thread, that the jury had decided the verdict on Friday) and if it wasn't unanimous, they how come they decided so quickly and the time was exactly at 11:00...jurors could be part of the hoax but it seems they aren't....and also another reason why I think MJ was a juror was because he wanted to top Elvis...remember it was said Elvis was a witness at his own trial, well then MJ being a juror is definitively a step up...anything he can do MJ wants to do better, as you can see with the guilty verdict in the Murray case and the not guilty verdict in the Nichopoulos case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

everlastinglove_MJ

November 09, 2011, 07:29:52 PM
Yelling, cajoling during Murray jury deliberations
Story
 Discussion

Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:23 am | No Comments Posted
 Font Size: Default font size Larger font size

POOL
In this frame grab from video, deputies place handcuffs on Dr. Conrad Murray after his conviction on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of pop star Michael Jackson, in Los Angeles Superior Court Monday, Nov. 7, 2011. Murray was Michael Jackson's physician when the pop star died in 2009. (AP Photo/CNN, Pool)

There were contentious moments, including yelling and cajoling, during two days of deliberations before reaching the guilty verdict in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor, a juror said an interview broadcast on Wednesday.

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying Jackson with the drug he craved for sleep. The 50-year-old entertainer died on June 25, 2009.

Debbie Franklin, 48, was Juror No. 5, in charge of ringing the buzzer to tell the judge a verdict was reached. She told ABC-TV's "Good Morning America" in the first juror interview so far that most of the jurors had decided on guilt on Friday, the first day of deliberations.

But, she said in the interview videotaped earlier, "not everyone was convinced that Dr. Murray was solely responsible for Michael Jackson's death."

"Toward the end of the day, we finally took a vote," Franklin said. "It was not unanimous and we talked a little more about it."

The panel decided to think it over during a weekend break.

"It was stressful," said the mother of two, who is a paralegal. She said there was "yelling and we had to keep saying, `Nobody talk while this person is talking. Raise your hand if you have something to say."

The majority managed on Monday to convince all jurors that Murray was negligent and his mistakes led to Jackson death, Franklin said.

"He had addictions. He asked other doctors to do it (give him the operating room anesthetic propofol). They said no. He was looking for somebody to say yes. And Conrad Murray said yes," she said.

After the verdict was read, the 58-year-old Murray was handcuffed and taken to jail until sentencing Nov. 29. He's facing up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to TMZ's article:
The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."
[/color]

and in Herald's article a juror says:
It was not unanimous
[/color]

So... we might conclude that we have conflicting stories/statements here confused/  Now, what's the truth??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHfuHCWP08o [/youtube]

What does the juror mean by saying "It was not unanimous and we talked a little more about it." Did the other jurors try to convince this one juror to avoid a hung jury and a new trial? suspicious// Because "it takes only one to hang," referring to the fact that, in some cases, a single juror can defeat the required unanimity". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 09, 2011, 07:46:15 PM
Of course it was easy. Murray didn't even go to the stand to defend himself and his lawyers did the best (actually the worst :lol: ) to make the decision easy for the jurors. It is so obvious that the script was Murray getting into the jail.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions