No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Thanks Becca, sounded like fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

! becca, thanks so much for relaying what you saw / heard. i appreciate it.

ah... latoya and illusionist comments again... well, she may be inferring that jackson family are going after AEG, but why the need to mention illustionist... i guess my point is, no one should get disheartened by latoyas statements abt mike no longer being here, and getting justice and going after the others, etc... because why make reference to illusionist.... the movie is clearly abt faking a death, illusions, a mastermind of deception, etc. etc.

if she means what she says abt AEG, then the quote abt illusionist movie is completely out of context and not subject appropriate considering that her brother is supposedly 'dead' and there are 'rumours of a hoax'

punchline. i am not disheartened by what la toya says. she cant throw me off, nice try tho.... ;)

love you toya!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok so I just got home from the Jackson party, the only Jacksons whom showed up was Joe and Latoya. Joe hung out most of the night, Latoya just came and spoke and then left a fellow hoaxer on this site Andrea was filming her speach with her cam, I'm sorry my cell doesn't do long videos she was talking about the movie illusionist again how they the media want you to watch the left hand while the right is doing something different.

She was saying that Randy Philps was at Mikes house the night of June 25th, she was saying how the LAPD are close with Randy (from AEG) she said to keep searching for truth and its not over, to go with your intuition. She was pissed. She asked us to have a moment of silence for Michael. She kept saying he was no longer with us. Its sounds like the family is looking at AEG, she said to pay close att to her Father and what he say's, that people don't like him cause he is right to the point but he is all about truth and whats to know what happend, and Joe and Majestic were telling us on stage that Joe demanded to see Mike at the house and DID get into see him.

The fellow hoaxer is not sure how to post videos I hope when she gets back to her home I can her her over the phone to post the video of what Latoya said, there was a lot she said, no crying just was passionate about what she was saying.

Becca,Beeca God bless you GIRL  :)!!!!! Thank you very much for the pictures and for the stories,WOW so nice to meet the Jacksons in person  :).Did you told them that WE LOVE them,or no  ;)?????
Now what Latoya said there is the WHOLE TRUTH,and nothing but THE TRUTH!!!!

she was talking about the movie illusionist again how they the media want you to watch the left hand while the right is doing something different.

Because we are looking at TV,they tell and SHOW us what they want,so to speak "WHAT WE WANT",lol  lolol/ ,not WHAT WE NEED   8-)!!!!!! Now talking about LEFT and RIGHT HAND,lol,or should I say BRAIN,lol  :lol: .The HUMAN BRAIN has to parts: LEFT and RIGHT=ILLUSION and REALITY.

Now it's TIME to tell the TRUTH,yes it's a MIND WAR,a SPIRITUAL war,a FEAR-Non FEAR war ,it's MIND CONTROL WAR and it's happening my dear friends  :cry:!!!!! You will have to FIGHT against your own ,lol  geek/ !!!!! IT's up to you,and only you!!!
This is what Michael is trying to SHOW us,THIS!!!!!!!! THE RIGHT doesen't know what THE LEFT is doing  albino/ !!!! And it's an ILLUSION,OMG what a GENIUS way to make people LEARN and to tell themselves:WAIT ,WAIT something is not right,something is "Fishy" here,lol,let's do some RESEARCH,some HOAX INVESTIGATION  8-) !!!!!

REALITY             versus/and                              ILLUSION my friends!!!!

For the people who wants to WAKE UP and truly understand what's really going on,here is a DAM GOOD LESSON  :) :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F65k4sfxVN4[/youtube]

the Illusion of Reality ~ consciousness & quantum theory
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRkDicwjRQs[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:18:22 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Wow Becca. I'm looking forward to seeing the vid of LaToya. Was our Andrea from Canada there with you?  bounce/
EDIT...now that's service. You had them posted before my post hit send.  /woohoo/
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:32:55 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So....LaToya said to listen to Joe cuz he does speak the truth?
And Joe said that he DID get in to see Michael???
Is this all right?
Then I'm thinking INTERVENTION.....hoax began.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

I want to be sure I understand this correctly.... :-[

When Latoya says Joe saw Michael that night, does she mean the night of 24 june after the rehearsal? :o I had no idea about this and Murray sure dont brag about it in his doco !?!
 confused/  oh no!! the brain is overheating again!! lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Wow Becca. I'm looking forward to seeing the vid of LaToya. Was our Andrea from Canada there with you?  bounce/
EDIT...now that's service. You had them posted before my post hit send.  /woohoo/

Nope it wasn't me RK.  I'm buried under snow in Canada at the moment. :lol:

@ Becca - thanks for sharing your photos and experience with Joe and La Toya!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

@applehead

/bravo/  Thank you for the very interesting vids you posted in this thread. Wow, I'm speechless!  :lol:
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:48:00 PM by Jennie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead

/bravo/  Thank you for the very interesting vids you posted in this thread. Wow, I'm speechless!  :lol:

Jennie I'm afraid that I didn't made MYSELF clear:THIS IS DAM SERIOUS   :(!!!!! People still don't want to understand that SOMEONE is playing ,and in THE END we,will be the ones TO GET HURT  :( !!!
THIS IS SERIOUS and people don't what to understand  bangbang!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi everyone,I am the one who took a video of LaToya's video at the party last night There is just one lil problem I have no clue on how to post the video,if someone can walk me thru it I will appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@apple. i appreciate your perspective. i have two qestions. are you saying that everything on the right side of the michael album is illusion / not real?

also can you explain what you mean by

Jennie I'm afraid that I didn't made MYSELF clear:THIS IS DAM SERIOUS   :(!!!!! People still don't want to understand that SOMEONE is playing ,and in THE END we,will be the ones TO GET HURT  :( !!!
THIS IS SERIOUS and people don't what to understand  bangbang!!!!

and do you mean, we are the ones who get hurt because what be believed to be reality was all just illusion? or do you mean something else?

love you to expand on your above comment, if you feel inclined to do so.
Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 04:33:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Hi everyone,I am the one who took a video of LaToya's video at the party last night There is just one lil problem I have no clue on how to post the video,if someone can walk me thru it I will appreciate it.

Hey love it was great to meet you last night!! Ok so you should have a usb cord that came with your cam, you should be able to hook that to your computer and upload your videos and pics, what I do is click over the pic/video and save it to my computer then to post here there is and add att/upload button below and that should pull up all your file, pic ect and then click on pic and the pics and videos should be up there. If you want you can call me and I can talk you threw it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

I want to be sure I understand this correctly.... :-[

When Latoya says Joe saw Michael that night, does she mean the night of 24 june after the rehearsal? :o I had no idea about this and Murray sure dont brag about it in his doco !?!
 confused/  oh no!! the brain is overheating again!! lolol/
I believe it was the last few weeks before June 25th, I don't know why he wanted to share that I wonder if Andrea got that on tape....?? You know whom was there and had a came fixed on everything all the performances was Taj she came up to me when I got there and introduce herself lol only cause her and her man friend could be husband was smoking weed in the parking lot and we were walking by and caught them haha anyway she prob has the videos, I don't think I'm friends with her on fb but I will check it out, cause it would be great for you all to see and listin for yourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, and yes I told Joe that there we so many people from all over the world that would love to be here but couldn't be but wanted you and your family know that they love you, he said thank them for us. Latoya was thankful for us fans...All of us for the love we have shown Michael and their family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal