Did you go???? Why havent you posted anything??? Hope it went ok!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its on the 20th of Nov, I will post asap after I get home from it, anyone whom want to go let me know by the 17th, also it is 25 dollars, it going to be at busbys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

@becca. you asked if there was anything you should ask or look for.
let me just share this little saying i heard somewhere.

keep your eyes open and your mouth shut and you will learn alot.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh sorry, but you posted the date was Nov 8th. Cant wait to hear what you saw, and heard!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

OH! rats.. I don't live in LA. SO TOO BAD SO SAD FOR ME.. maybe one day I will meet Michael in person..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Just recieved an email about Sunday.

I am writing you on behalf of Majestik Magnificent to invite you to a celebrity party and show hosted by Majestik and recording artist Sunn.
An award ceremony honoring Mr Joseph Jackson and of course the music of the great Michael Jackson all night long.
Once there, you will have the opportunity to meet your favorite stars... Invited guests: Corey Feldman, Latoya Jackson, Todd Bridges, Kathy Hilton, Ryan Cabrera, Austin Brown, Jermaine  and many more...

Entrance Fee: $25

Time: 8PM
Date: Sunday November 20, 2011
Place: Busby's East
          5364 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036

YOU MUST R.S.V.P. by November 17th by calling 818-246-0128

We are looking forward to celebrating the family of music with you all!

L.P.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Oh the Queen of the hoax, Latoya, she would be the one to talk too...can't wait to hear back, wish I was there, hope you have a great time most of all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

OMG! Please, have your eyes and ears open! Try to ask Joe or anyone from the Jackson fam  if they are happy with the verdict and if there are any other people that should be prosecuted!

And enjoy the parteeeey!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Ok so I just got home from the Jackson party, the only Jacksons whom showed up was Joe and Latoya. Joe hung out most of the night, Latoya just came and spoke and then left a fellow hoaxer on this site Andrea was filming her speach with her cam, I'm sorry my cell doesn't do long videos she was talking about the movie illusionist again how they the media want you to watch the left hand while the right is doing something different.

She was saying that Randy Philps was at Mikes house the night of June 25th, she was saying how the LAPD are close with Randy (from AEG) she said to keep searching for truth and its not over, to go with your intuition. She was pissed. She asked us to have a moment of silence for Michael. She kept saying he was no longer with us. Its sounds like the family is looking at AEG, she said to pay close att to her Father and what he say's, that people don't like him cause he is right to the point but he is all about truth and whats to know what happend, and Joe and Majestic were telling us on stage that Joe demanded to see Mike at the house and DID get into see him.

The fellow hoaxer is not sure how to post videos I hope when she gets back to her home I can her her over the phone to post the video of what Latoya said, there was a lot she said, no crying just was passionate about what she was saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So on a side note, me and my friend had a fun evening we had a few cocktails and just started to hang with Larry ( the guy whom played Joe Jackson on the movie American Dream) I will post a pic in a min, we ended up leaving the party and hanging with him and his friends at Rosscos Chicken and Walffels haha. He gave me his number and told us to meet him there, very cool guy had some cool stories about him and the Jackson family. Also I got Andreas book signed for her buy Joe, I said to Joe after I got it signed if I could take a pic with him and he said didn't I just sign your book? I said no lol that was for Andrea Im back I wan to show you my tattoo, he said ok haha I want to take a pic with me too (he was talking about himself as the third person lol ) So he said let me see that tat and I showed him he said wow All for L.O.V.E. I said yep thats your son :) and we took the pic, I messed with him, he's really not that bad, he's pretty silly, Larry said he's know Joe for 40 years, he knew him before the American dream movie, he said Joe has always been crazy (those were his words not mine) lol

There is so much to recall tonight. I was funny. I need to get that video posted from the other lady whom film it for you all to see. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

joe jackson, i crop myself out of it for safty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larry the guy whom played Joe Jackson on American dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Todd Bridges, real nice guy :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal