_Anna_Topic starter

Photo question- Michael's bed
November 08, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
I stare at these again.. I don't understand why there are differences if it is supposed to be taken at the crime scene. Why some objects are not in the photo shown at trial? I don't believe this photo is taken by the media. This must be taken by officials who were allowed there. Some details show it's the same place and moment (see the two pillows at the head of the bed, a bit at the right) while some other details were changed in the trial photo - the blue air bag (I don't know what's that blue thing) is at the left of the bed while in the others photos it is in front of the bed.  The pillow on the center of the bed is in a different position - in the trial photos it is above the blanket, while in the others photos it is a bit under the blanket.

Trial photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is that big thing besides the bed, in close up? In the other photos bellow  it's not there.

The rest of the photos

If these were shown by the prosecution, it means the family agreed in showing them as proof. Then why are they different than the other ones? It simply looks like the family took out some of the objects. What's this...
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:03:13 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Photo question- Michael's bed
November 08, 2011, 02:24:56 PM
Anna.. wish I could answer your questions!  :lol: But I'm having same questions  geek/
This was one big mess of investigation, and information was leaking to tabloids {like tmz}
badly.  I believe there is 1-2 days gap in picture taking and obviously someone or LAPD
were planting/removing things. I only hope one day we'll know what was going on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

November 08, 2011, 02:34:22 PM
This is what I mean. The place has been touched. A crime scene is forbidden to enter in, and if they didn't seal the house for 3 days, anyone could go there and remove/put things. I'm talking about the family, not about anyone random. The place has obviously been altered, and to me it's obvious it's done with LAPD involved and the family, as it's not like anyone could go in and put/take things, but the family. So my question is why has it been altered? This is evidence fabrication. For what reason is still unclear for me. Because to me its almost clear it's done by the family. If they took away things, they did it with a purpose. If this was considered murder at least by LaToya, why the family has entered and taken away things/modify the crime scene? If I was them I would not let anyone touch a feather in that room, not even over my cadaver.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:36:16 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 03:24:03 PM
I hope one day we'll know WHO was there and WHY.
At the moment we can only guess. Yes, LAPD is involved. Place was left
almost wide open for a day or two. Because LAPD left it this way.
They would not charge Dr. if he wasn't doing that infamous hotel
interview with them. I have no idea why he did it at all, maybe he was told to??
He had all rights to stay quiet but Chernoff allowed him to speak!
It shows us you can make police "assist" you with evidence planting/removing,
it shows you can make prosecutors prosecute 1 certain fool even if there was 3rd party
involved. Why erasing tapes from cameras btw?
If you fall for "MJ killed himself" theory, I still do not see it happening and it still makes Dr.
a liar, as he claims he only left for 2 mins and spent the rest of night and morning sitting
with MJ. Not true.
This is a fabricated thing all over, but we still have no knowledge of why it is so.
It is fabricated in-your-face and I can't believe someone can be happy with the result,
it shows people do not care if "justice" is fake for example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 08, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
The evidences were planted imo. All the crime scene was a mess. Pictures with a before and after. Really unprofessional.

I still think the jury made an emotional decision. Giving propofol outside a hospital is wrong and has its consequences so i guess those were the terms for their decision.
The evidences were altered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 08, 2011, 03:55:24 PM
The evidences were planted imo. All the crime scene was a mess. Pictures with a before and after. Really unprofessional.

I still think the jury made an emotional decision. Giving propofol outside a hospital is wrong and has its consequences so i guess those were the terms for their decision.
The evidences were altered.

Miss G I really think that the EVIDENCES was PLANTED not altered .It is exactly what hapenned to O.J. SIMPSON.You would never believe this but THE GLOVES,which O.J. suppose killed his wife ,were purchase a couple days before by Nicole,his own wife   :shock:!!!!! Can you believe this????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions