2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
 maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror @ @latoyajackson LAPD planted& removed evidences to convict 1 guy. #1murder never existed.Sleep well LaToya.Fake justice has been served.5 minutes ago

maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror
@ @advocatesformjj I learned today that conspiracy & #1 murder never existed.I gonna burn Toya's & Jermaine's book tomorrow on my back yard.

I don't feel sorry MJ's family members.Putting the blame on someone and ending another's life is WRONG

We wrongfully apply the term "Justice" to the act misdirected blame. "Someone must pay," is BS.

@ @RANDYJACKSONFAN @tjjackson Where all MJ fam were when MJ SLEPT under Propofol on tours 1993/96? I hope they all sleep well tonight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@ @RANDYJACKSONFAN @Adventurous30 After Jacksons smiles on their faces today I'm no longer supporting them in their "justice"

SandyDolphinMJ SDMJ77
by maninthe777
Conrad Murray placed on suicide watch at jail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ @SandyDolphinMJ I wish they all leave this doctor alone.It is his life & he is free to do with his life whatever he wants

If Michael were alive today,he would be just so disturbed over such a ruling.Jury came to such a verdict for fear of their individual lives

@ @SandyDolphinMJ All I can say Jacksons want CM to testify against AEG now.I wish them good luck on this.

@ @SandyDolphinMJ Sorry lost all my trust LaToya It is all clear for me now what happened when I saw S.Cooley in that court room

@ @SandyDolphinMJ The fam lied about cause of death for 2 years.This is what I learned recently from their behavior & this trial

Maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror
@ @SandyDolphinMJ Gross neg is not under criminal law. Jacksons just wanted to go after CM alone

@ @SandyDolphinMJ IV was not there.It was "created" by prosecutors.LAPD removed & planted evidences in order to convict one guy

@ @SandyDolphinMJ By "prove" I mean not what you think.

@ @SandyDolphinMJ CM did not kill him.This is the biggest lie the media try make u to believe&all this trial was about it.

@ @SandyDolphinMJ Not all paranormal "experiences" are real & true unless you have very solid proof of it

@ @SandyDolphinMJ Lets' be clear MJ WANTED & have been pushed financially to do these shows.He asked CM to help him to go through it

NBC, Nine Network, C4 to rush to air Conrad Murray doc You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ @SandyDolphinMJ You have no sympathy because u are a fan.I'm not.I see both sides.Fans have to blame themselves for buying TII tickets

@ @SandyDolphinMJ Leave alone CM.Be more humane for God sake.CM has to pay to his lawyers he will not see a penny

MJ children are rich kids.CM 7 children were left without support.No way in hell MJ would want this to happen.

@ @spiritsneverdie I don't think he is going to see a penny.He has to pay to his lawyers.I have no problem with this.

"Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons." This trial was not an exception.

@ @SandyDolphinMJ If you are so sure the right guy was charged with murder why to be afraid what he may say?Freedom of speech is a basic right

@ @tjjackson I hope Jacksons can all sleep tonight.Bunch of liars. No way in hell MJ would support such "justice".He was a man of truth

I wonder why fans are so afraid to hear anything from CM if they are so sure that a right guy was charged with murder? Bunch of hypocrites.

Looking forward for CM documentary @MSNBC @NBC @CHANNEL9 @CHANNEL4NEWS

Shame on the JACKSON family... I sure hope they can all sleep tonight.

»
@ @Adventurous30 No problem talk to you tomorrow.

@ @lrush4 I think he was over charged.The man was a victim of circumstances and because he was not Hollywood doctor he was convicted

@ @lrush4 LaToya created #1murder story around CM which was a big lie.CM does not have much to do with AEG.Good luck to LaToya

@ @lrush4 Do you know why CM was convicted? Because he was not a Hollywood doctor.The fam will not go after any Hollywood doctors

@ @Adventurous30 I don want to say anything on order not to be attacked by "fans" but you will know it soon enough.

@ @lrush4 I'm not supporting their "justice" anymore.AEG case is not in criminal court.The fam wants CM to testify against AEG. Good luck.

@ @Adventurous30 the fam actually lied to the fans for 2 years about the cause of death & they r still lying now.

@ @Adventurous30 No I don't think it is the case at all.If it was murder#1 as I thought before the fam would not be happy about this verdict

@ @Adventurous30 By the family or AEG? I don't think he has anything to lose anymore & I don't think he will help the fam w their AEG suit.

@ @Adventurous30 Now just watch.CM filmed documentary & he will blame AEG ,but he is not going to testify against AEG in court

@ @lrush4 If the Jacksons fam were thinking about CM children, not only about their wish to blame one single doc they would behave different
@ @Adventurous30 The fam wants Cm to testify against AEG.I only can say good luck to them now.

@ @Adventurous30 Till Jacksons will speak the truth about a cause of death I am no longer supporting their "justice"4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
@ @belindabee83 I never will be A FAN. I would be ashamed being a FAN. I unfolowed you. Enough.
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
@ @Adventurous30 This trail was a staged trial for the state of CA.They found this one doc to blame.The evidences were planted & removed
4 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
@ @belindabee83 You should say thank you to corrupted S.Cooley.He was there & gave a press conference.He knew a verdict on Friday imo
Everybody who is jumping from euphoria of "justice"I gotta tell you:MJ spirit DID NOT support this trial full of lies.MJ was a man of truth
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
I'm not participation in ANY "justice" till the fam will start speaking the truth about the cause of death.
@ @mannthemirror25 All I know they fooled us along with LAPD & DA/Cooley.LIARS.Now they want CM to testify against AEG Geez Good luck.
The fam accused this doctor in most horrible thing:murder.Toya was going on w murder&I trusted her.They knew a cause of death since 2009
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Oxman on NHL said that the fam will want CM to testify against AEG.The fam really believes CM will help them with their law suit now? Geez
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
@ @latoyajackson @hlntv Cooley&LAPD created a "mystery" to announce this verdict on Nov the 7th but they knew a verdict on Friday
5 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply » maninthe777 MJJ ManInTheMirror
@ @latoyajackson @hlntv MJ spirit was NOT in that court room cos ur brother was a man of truth but this trial was a big LIE & u know that
5 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
@ @mannthemirror25 But I promise u the truth will come out when insurer will sue AEG. I can't imagine the reaction from "fans"
6 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
@ @mannthemirror25 I know "fans" will never ever able to face the truth cos you cannot love a man with an addiction.U live in a dream land

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Corrupted Cooley created a"mystery" to announce a verdict on Nov the 7th.They KNEW a verdict on Friday this is why he was in that court room

Was he really ???? Well, that changes everything doesn't it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Jacksons were quick to set up a party (before the verdict) Joes friend was asking us fans for our email, name and phone number for a party on the 20th of this month for Joe and the Jacksons. I don't know  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Whoever this person is(I just checked out their time line) sounds completely ignorant and has no sense of logic. They sound heartless as well saying that they were going to burn LaToya and Jermaine's books.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:32:17 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
I think we should at least keep an eye on him. He seems very sure about what he's talking about. Or he could just be putting his opinion out there. You never know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

To me, this tweeter is in a dilema. They appear to have believed Mj was murdered to begin with. But they also appear to have realised that something is up and the pieces dont fit. That there was something up with the 'evidence' and trial. I think they believe Mj is gone, and are trying to fit the 'weird pieces' to that. They appear to be trying to thrash out some 'logical' scenario to make it all fit.
I could be wrong, but that's how i view their outbursts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
@Jacaranda
Your reasoning is excellent, that's more or less what I was thinking. This person thought MJ was dead. Now he knows that somethings up, somethings not right, they just don't know what exactly, or what to think or do about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

I think we should at least keep an eye on him. He seems very sure about what he's talking about. Or he could just be putting his opinion out there. You never know...

I just read the rest of his time-line, and he just might have some type of logic so I correct myself from the first reply. He is right in saying that the exact cause of death wasn't really proven. That to me is a bit shady and yet the truth. Secondly, I do remember LaToya always saying "Murray is the FALL guy" when there are so many others who need to be investigated...like that Hoeffin dude who would just put MJ under and not do any types of procedures. So is this tweeter saying that MJ actually died in another way?I'm totally confused.

And with him saying that the Jackson's won't make any Hollywood docs testify, perhaps that's why Klein was throwing a lot of the Hollywood docs under the bus....not forgetting the fact that he too should perhaps be included in the shadiness....

Once again....I'm confused

If this tweeter is indeed correct in his theory, then LaToya didn't lie about things being an illusion...... pale/ :| :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

@Jacaranda
Your reasoning is excellent, that's more or less what I was thinking. This person thought MJ was dead. Now he knows that somethings up, somethings not right, they just don't know what exactly, or what to think or do about it.

Thank you for sharing these tweets with us.

I agree with the posters above who say this person believes MJ is d**d but is trying to make sense of it all. They realize the trial isn't normal and the actions of the family are a bit off so now he/she is trying to rationalize it. Sooner or later they may realize MJ is still alive.

I do think there are a few things that make sense. For one, too many fans (not all) are so emotionally involved that they aren't taking the time to look at all of the facts and just because Murray has been found guilty doesn't mean people should lash words of hatred at him.

I also think he makes sense in that "IF" MJ is gone there are more players than CM.  And, I've often thought about the claims that MJ had propofol during 93/96 - didn't he often have Omer and his nephews on tour with him? If so, where were they?

I just don't buy it. Never did and never will.

I'm also wondering what Cooley has to do with anything? Can someone explain how this person would find it odd that Cooley was there?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I "monitor" like 150 twitter users and I know this one,
it is his own opinion and he is always very negative.
I read everything and consider every single option.
It's up to you to share his views or not, I personally do not share it 100%, but of course LAPD is corrupt and held the case wrongly.  No news.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:02:47 PM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ @mannthemirror25 I know "fans" will never ever able to face the truth cos you cannot love a man with an addiction.U live in a dream land

Well I can only speak for myself but if I love someone I love them period.  I might not be able to be in the same room sometimes but I will love them none the less. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me, this tweeter is in a dilema. They appear to have believed Mj was murdered to begin with. But they also appear to have realised that something is up and the pieces dont fit. That there was something up with the 'evidence' and trial. I think they believe Mj is gone, and are trying to fit the 'weird pieces' to that. They appear to be trying to thrash out some 'logical' scenario to make it all fit.
I could be wrong, but that's how i view their outbursts.

I think he thought it was going to be a murder 1 trial from the way he's talking.  It was a manslaughter trial.  He just wasn't paying attention to begin with.  What was presented was eveidence for extreme complacency not murder with malice.  I think he just didn't get it tob begin with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I contacted him and he says to read something...well, here's our tweets...

fordtocarr Suzanne Elizabeth
@
@maninthe777 Which is????? I'm reading a million things...I've been researching for over 2 years. What do YOU think?
1 hour ago

MJJ ManInTheMirror
No matter how much the family tries to hide the cause of death behind this fake trial, fans sooner or later will have to accept the truth

@
@fordtocarr Read this, maybe you will understand mjjmaninthemirror.com/forum/viewtopi…
1 hour ago
MJJ ManInTheMirror

@
@fordtocarr We are all have been fooled by the fam "murder conspiracy" for 2 years.
1 hour ago .

@
@maninthe777 BUT he filmed it FOR them...who do you think he is working FOR??
8 minutes ago
Suzanne Elizabeth
@

@maninthe777 CM is going to say just what is expected of him to say!! Just as he has so far!!!!!
9 minutes ago
MJJ ManInTheMirror
@
 When Americans find out the truth they will hate DA/LAPD/Judge Pastor for their fake justice&this verdict.Let CM speak up

@
@maninthe777 oh, not me....I don't believe in a conspiracy murder plan at all. I don't even consider it.
7 minutes ago

Suzanne Elizabeth
@
@maninthe777 thank YOU!! I will...and I will pass it onto those who are investigating with me ;)

Guess we'll have to read what he said to read to know where he's coming from  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I may ask a stupid question, who is Cooley? I must have been in lala land .. Please do not jump me for asking this question.. I also think live voiceforthesilent and others.. These fans are so wrapped into their own bubbles, they are not exploring other options, so now they see the court was not to kosher, and they are blaming LaToya and Jermaine.. Instead of beating on believers, maybe they should have tried to meet half way and maybe they wouldn't be full of hatred. They will fall flat on their faces if they do not try to see the other side of the coin. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal