Re: Rihanna sais there is no God!!!!!
January 03, 2012, 01:21:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sexy is one thing.  Suggestive and lewd is quite another.

From your mouth to God's ears! Thank you!

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

I agree 100%!  Even poor Carrie Underwood with her beautifully innocent personality is made to sing vampy songs and sing with her legs spread apart on stage.  You can tell by her face that she is not happy about it but has to do it.
I especially hate it when women are "spanked" on stage and are crawling around the floor and climbing up mens legs.  This is what  children are watching!  Sex and evil sells.....and the music industry promotes it as much as they can.   As you can already see, Justin Bieber with this charge of getting a girl preggs....tell me that wasn't set up to taint his innocent image!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 03, 2012, 01:56:26 AM
Did Justin ever deny having sex, or just getting her pregnant?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 03, 2012, 02:34:13 AM
I personally have a real problem with women allowing themselves to be portrayed as sex slaves and lust demons.  ....If there is an illuminati, then it will always win as long as society keeps salivating for more, more, more of the same.  The freakier the better.  ..... The same with some of the other videos out there where every body has to be nearly naked, roll their asses and open their legs and slide down poles, even imaginary ones.  ....  Call it what you want, but I can’t get with women allowing themselves to become objectified.  ....  Sexy is one thing.  Suggestive and lewd is quite another.

- totally agree. BTW , again from personal working experience, yes, public is to blame once it's
corrupt into praising lewd things. But showbiz and media first push that on the public, intentionally
reducing that tolerance level. Pushing bad tacky things that majority of people would
not fancy much couple decades ago. And once we tolerate something, get used to it, we don't mind and "eat" that
willingly, some even demanding for more obscene stuff, because "just regular lewd" doesn't work anymore.
Public is made stupid and low, intentionally. They push that on us, and at first many refuse
to accept things, but as generations change, more things get accepted as "normal".

I believe it is the plan, and not just business plan. Somewhere it stopped being about money only I'm afraid. Well, it's still about money but it's going too far.

I love Rhianna, she's gorgeous young woman, but I love her initial image, not oversexed
one she gets now. Gone too far, and trust me - I'm sooo not a prude. And still, I'm worried about her.
As you say, no need to go there. Enough talent to stay decent and popular! Why going there...
It's not just money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 10:57:25 AM
This is entertainment. It's supposed to be flashy, it's supposed to be provocative. It doesn't mean anybody worships Satan.

Nobody needs to prove Rihanna "has nothing to do with the Illuminati". You would have to prove such an organization exists first, and even then it would be up to you to prove she is a part of it, not the other way around. You can't prove Michael is innocent of molesting children either, you have to prove he's guilty. You can't prove there are no invisible pink unicorns, yet, they probably do not exist. Still, if I wanted to I could probably find thousands of symbols indicating their existence, as well as the existence of an international invsible pink unicorn conspiracy. Seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 03, 2012, 12:50:28 PM
This is entertainment. It's supposed to be flashy, it's supposed to be provocative. It doesn't mean anybody worships Satan.

Nobody needs to prove Rihanna "has nothing to do with the Illuminati". You would have to prove such an organization exists first, and even then it would be up to you to prove she is a part of it, not the other way around. You can't prove Michael is innocent of molesting children either, you have to prove he's guilty. You can't prove there are no invisible pink unicorns, yet, they probably do not exist. Still, if I wanted to I could probably find thousands of symbols indicating their existence, as well as the existence of an international invsible pink unicorn conspiracy. Seriously.

Well said, BeeBee. And you are just right! 

The burden of proof have those who claim something, not the other way round; i. e. the negative or absence of something (that is a global legal principle).

And about showing "sexyness" on stage:

I do believe that Michael invented the "just acting" / performing / even faking sexyness on  stage which comes with a huge restriction; "don`t (ever dare to) touch!".

That`s a form of art. Very unique. And very Michael"ish" (given his early experiences).
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:12:57 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

January 03, 2012, 12:51:16 PM

Well said, BeeBee. And you are just right! 

The burden of proof have those who claim something, not the other way round; i. e. the negative or absence of something (that is a global legal principle).

And about showing "sexyness" on stage:

I do believe that Michael invented the "just acting" / performing / even faking sexyness on  stage which comes with a huge restriction; "don`t (ever dare to) touch!".

That`s a form of art. Very unique. And very Michael"ish" (given his early experiences).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

January 03, 2012, 03:27:38 PM
I would like to clarify that i have no problem with people who took the decision to be atheists, each person is free to believe or not believe, ....free will

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 03, 2012, 04:40:40 PM
Let's quickly take apart the video on the dollar bill, and the stuff on the Illuminati, shall we:
In his book America's Occult Holidays Marquis tries to convince us that Christmas was "an ancient occult ceremony dedicated to the birthday of Tammuz, the son of the cofounders of the occult, Nimrod and Semiramis." Marquis tells us that Christmas was forbidden by the early American pilgrims. Marquis goes on to claim that "Easter... is in fact the celebration of the return of Semiramis into her reincarnated form of the spring goddess" and that "Halloween... is the deadliest holiday ever celebrated in human history... which is dedicated to the Celtic lord of the dead." Of course, Christmas originated out of the old Yule (winter solstice) traditions, not out of the Middle East. Easter is named for the Saxon fertility Goddess Eostre and has nothing to do with Semiramis. Halloween was never dedicated to the Celtic lord of the dead.

Marquis's book Secrets of the Illuminati, encapsulates the disparate elements that he is trying to paste together in his many books and presentations. Secrets of the Illuminati lists various symbols that Marquis has interpreted or combined in outlandish ways using peculiar logic to come up with even stranger conclusions. They all come together in a seal for the "New World Order" which Marquis has created in Secrets of the Illuminati. This seal consists of a triple circle with a Star of David in the middle. In this seal Marquis lists six things: The Illuminati, the Masons, the Black Pope, Rock 'n Roll, the House of Rothschild, and the Two Seals of Our Doom. One of these is placed at each point of this star. Inside the perimeter of the outermost circle Marquis lists: "8 Sabbats, Catholocism [sic], Rosicrucians, Satanism, D&D." Between each of these words is a series of Hebrew letters. Superimposed over the center of this is a three quarter side view of a rectangular altar bearing three symbols: An inverted crucifix and the two sides of the Great Seal of the United States. Above the sigil is the words "I Witch" in red, surmounted by an "all seeing eye" in a triangle. Red blood streams down from the letters i, t and c in the word Witch, around the circle in which the name "Illuminati" is written and onto the top of this altar and overflows out of the lower left corner of the page. One can summarize his interpretation of this seal as follows:

The "all seeing eye" at the top of the diagram, which is described as, the "Eye of Horus," is supposed to be Satan looking down on all the activity being done on his behalf.

NOTE: Remember this one? We encountered the Utchat or "Eye of Horus" in amongst Warnke's nonsense in an earlier article. It is not a symbol of Satan. One of the reasons that people like Marquis go after the Great Seal of the US is that they are misinterpreting the symbols and mottos depicted upon it, particularly those on the reverse side, which depicts an unfinished pyramid surmounted by an eye in a triangle, and surrounded by the Latin expressions Annuit Coeptis and Novus Ordo Seclorum. The first Latin phrase was inspired by the Roman poet Virgil, who lived in the first century BCE. In the Aeneid, book IX, line 625, is the phrase: "Jupiter omnipotens, audacibus annue coeptis." (All-powerful Jupiter, favor [my] daring undertakings.) Also, in Virgil's Georgics (book I, line 40) are the words: "Da facilem cursum, atque audacibus annue coeptis." (Give [me] an easy course, and favor [my] daring undertakings.) Charles Thomson changed the first person imperative "annue" to the third person "annuit." In the motto Annuit Coeptis, the subject of the verb must be supplied, and the translator must also choose the tense. We know that Thomson said: "The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: the Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause." The eye is therefore the missing subject, and the translation of Annuit Coeptis would be: "The Eye of Providence is favorable to our undertakings."

The second Latin phrase, Novus Ordo Seclorum, was also chosen by Charles Thomson. In the fifth line of Eclogue IV, Virgil also wrote the phrase "Magnus ab integro seclorum nascitur ordo." This has been translated in several ways, including, "A mighty order of ages is born anew", "The great series of ages begins anew", "the ages' mighty march begins anew" and "the majestic roll of circling centuries begins anew." Thomson coined the phrase "Novus ordo seclorum", which means "a new order of the ages". People like Marquis chose to mistranslate this phrase as "a new secular world order."

There is no "New World Order," just in the over active imaginings of writers and artists. Need I say more?

As for Carrie Underwood and her legs open? That's pretty amusing. Anyone here ever stood up on a stage in pumps or platforms, in a dress, walk around and sing? It's called, "Keeping balance," "Trying not to fall," it isn't provacative, if you don't get a crotch flash, now is it?

If Michael could grab his crotch, why does anyone care if a poor girl in high heels and short dress walks around without falling on stage!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 03, 2012, 04:52:32 PM
I am not speaking particularly of worhipping satan I’m talking about cheapening yourself for money and negative attention and power, not for your benefit, but for someone else’s.  She can worship a cow as far as I’m concerned. 
that’s not my point.  One has nothing to do with the other.  When we stop accepting or daughters and sisters and lovers allowing a male driven industury to exploit them, that’s when things will change.  Until then, we can expect more, more, more of the same.  When Michael is on stage he is sexy in a tasteful way.  He never stoops to having women roll up on him nor did he do anything even close to that to any women in his videos.  Though I’m sure there were many willing to do it at the drop of a hat. He didn’t need that to prove he was the best.  The same for the Beatles, Elvis, and so on.  That in my opinion is wht a real entertainer is about.  Don’t need nothing else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

diggyonTopic starter

January 03, 2012, 05:36:13 PM
I am not speaking particularly of worhipping satan I’m talking about cheapening yourself for money and negative attention and power, not for your benefit, but for someone else’s.  She can worship a cow as far as I’m concerned. 
that’s not my point.  One has nothing to do with the other.  When we stop accepting or daughters and sisters and lovers allowing a male driven industury to exploit them, that’s when things will change.  Until then, we can expect more, more, more of the same.  When Michael is on stage he is sexy in a tasteful way.  He never stoops to having women roll up on him nor did he do anything even close to that to any women in his videos.  Though I’m sure there were many willing to do it at the drop of a hat. He didn’t need that to prove he was the best.  The same for the Beatles, Elvis, and so on.  That in my opinion is wht a real entertainer is about.  Don’t need nothing else.

This is exactly my opinion. Thank you for posting that.
Nowadays the more women expose their bodies the more they become "talented, successful and famous".
There are these videos called "Killing us softly". They are about the exploitation of women by advertisers. This is the reason why young girls are brainwashed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXDCMSlv_I[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zudgbjFvvo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs-SQ385Zek&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6i9sxatgVM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:40:26 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 03, 2012, 05:44:23 PM
I would like to clarify that i have no problem with people who took the decision to be atheists, each person is free to believe or not believe, ....free will

I agree. But if this was intentional (and if it really does translate to that)  I do have a problem with it because she would have known everybody was going to sing along to that. It's catchy! So it's like tricking everyone into singing that there is no God.  argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

diggyonTopic starter

January 03, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

I agree. But if this was intentional (and if it really does translate to that)  I do have a problem with it because she would have known everybody was going to sing along to that. It's catchy! So it's like tricking everyone into singing that there is no God.  argue/

Very well said MJFAN7. If she is keeping this to herself, then it's ok. But she is making everyone sing the song say this. So this is called betrayal. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

January 03, 2012, 06:09:48 PM

I believe that in the music industry some messages are not by chance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

January 03, 2012, 06:24:25 PM
 I can't believe the judgement and hypocrisy taking place here. Only God can jugde humans, hence "he without sin cast the first stone."

We aren't living in the 18th century, women are allowed to be empowered with their sexuality and be sexy; to think otherwise is sexist and hypocritical. For example, MJ grabbed his crotch, thrusted his pelvis, did that make him "lewd" or "satanic"? No, so why are women being condemned? No one here has the right to label someone you don't know "slutty, gross, devilish", based upon your OWN personal beliefs. This is all subjective. Michael was attacked for the more aggressive approach he had had later on in his career; some thought of him as "lewd" and others did not. Why? Because it's subjective.

Humans were created as sexual beings; each one of us embody sexuality and are sexual creatures. Sexuality is in fact, our second basic instinct next to that of survival! Do some do too much at times? Sure, in my opinion, but if you don't like something--don't watch; but don't be prejudice because it's ignorant.
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:31:33 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions