use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Jackson's Former Bodyguards 'Michael Wouldn't Have Wanted Murray on Trial'

CONRAD MURRAY, a big boost as he awaits a verdict in his involuntary manslaughter trial - by going public with calls for the medic'sacquittal.

Murray has denied allegations he administered the fatal dose of anesthetic propofol which cost Jackson his life in June, 2009.

The six-week casewas handed over to the jury to begin deliberations on Thursday afternoon(03Nov11).

The minders insist that Murray should not be singled out as the one doctor who made dangerous drugs available to Jackson, as the King of Pop battled chronic insomnia.

But Jackson's ex-security guards, Javon Beard and Bill Whitfield, insist their former boss would be disappointed to learn his life was being scrutinised during a very public trial - and he'd have hated to see his trusted physician facing prison time for his death.

Beard and Whitfield hope the medic is acquitted of manslaughter and in an interview on U.S. breakfast show Good Morning America on Friday (04Nov11), Beard said, "There's no way in hell that Dr Conrad wanted to kill Mr Jackson. Why would he kill his paycheck?" And Bill Whitfield added, "He (Jackson) would not step into another court room again. This trial brought him back into a court room. His character was back into question (sic)".

The minders insist that Murray should not be singled out as the one doctor who made dangerous drugs available to Jackson, as the King of Pop battled chronic insomnia.

Beard insisted, "It's way bigger than Dr Conrad Murray".

And Whitfield continued, "That courtroom wouldn't be big enough to holdeveryone in it that we feel would be accountable (for Jackson's death). "If Dr Murray may have helped Mr Jackson sleep, we certainly believe there were certainly (sic) other doctors helping him to stay up (to perform during the day)". Murray is the only medic charged in relation to the King of Pop's passing. His defense team maintains the singer is responsible for his own death by self-administering an overdose of propofol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Hello use_your_Illusion,

very interesting. I wanted to see this Interview, but it seems GMA did
delete it. It is not at youtube. This is the only Link I could find.

I can't watch it because I am in Germany and only People in the U.S. can
watch it, but I wanted to share it.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting interview...before and after. Nancy Grace says Michael Jackson is innocent of self-injecting...she's finally on Michael's side? While we know for positive that Michael did not self-inject, I find it interesting that she was calling Michael the victim.

I guess we'll wait and see what happens because from where I stand I think Michael is not the victim, but the victor.

These bodyguards seem a little too joyful considering they are talking about their boss who supposedly d**d.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Everyone from the beginning has acted non-chalant about MJ's "death".  There were a couple times we saw tears, but I think that's natural because of what MJ had to do to get out of here....but I never saw grieving...like with the death of someone close. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting interview...before and after. Nancy Grace says Michael Jackson is innocent of self-injecting...she's finally on Michael's side? While we know for positive that Michael did not self-inject, I find it interesting that she was calling Michael the victim.

I guess we'll wait and see what happens because from where I stand I think Michael is not the victim, but the victor.

These bodyguards seem a little too joyful considering they are talking about their boss who supposedly d**d.

Blessings

Blessings
I have NEVER seen Nancy Grace be for anyone other than a prosecution side, no matter who it is.  So, because MJ is the "victim" in the trial, she is on his side.  But she still thinks he is guilty of molestation :-P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Blessings

Blessings
I have NEVER seen Nancy Grace be for anyone other than a prosecution side, no matter who it is.  So, because MJ is the "victim" in the trial, she is on his side.  But she still thinks he is guilty of molestation :-P

Nancy Grace can't get things straight and she can't freaken dance either.. So she can go to where ever she wants.. She is evil.. I think the body guards know more than meets the eye.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

And who should be tried? /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The bodyguards were about to say Murray is innocent.

Beard insisted, "It's way bigger than Dr Conrad Murray".

I can complete the sentence such as.... It's way bigger than Dr Conrad Murray. The sting is against to many doctors, the medical field.

And Whitfield continued, "That courtroom wouldn't be big enough to holdeveryone in it that we feel would be accountable (for Jackson's death). "If Dr Murray may have helped Mr Jackson sleep, we certainly believe there were certainly (sic) other doctors helping him to stay up (to perform during the day)". Murray is the only medic charged in relation to the King of Pop's passing.

This part of the quote made me think more about a possible sting against many doctors. Arnie Klein is one of them probably and that is the reason why he has been tweeting like his pants are on fire.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions