He has the best MJ gestures i've seen so far from an impersonator........really embarrasing video, so i'm not sure, but the hands and his nose and mouth doesn't match for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I can tell you when I and my friends spoke to him it was just like when we spoke to MJ at the entrance at the Staples Center. Sounded like him, laughed like him, gestured like him and his eyes were exactly like MJ's. We asked him what his name is and he said Michael and we just looked at each other. This was on June 8th. I ran into this forum now and wanted to put this out there. I emailed TMZ in June but they avoided my email. So I'm glad I found this place to share. I know he's dead, but what was that?? WTF??

Hi :) thank you for sharing this video. So, you were outside of Staples Center and spoke with MJ? Was it the last night of rehearsals? I'd be interested in hearing what you thought about his health since there are so many conflicting stories. Also, do you think that was the real Michael the last night of rehearsals?

One last question ...how do you "know" Michael is d**d?

As far as the video, I don't think that was Michael either but I'm glad people are out there keeping his memory alive.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

I don't don't know about the impersonator...good and all for sure.  I vote for Pokey or Gumby, or the white teddy bear costume, lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........those I can imagine he'd do!!!  Can you imagine Michael walking around the streets of Vegas as Gumby..... :lol: :lol: crud, I can  :shock:  :lol:

Blessings

:lol: :lol: :lol: same thoughts, I vote for Gumby, I too can imagine he'd do that ;) A splendid prank, with the intention to spread confusion, to test the public and investigate their reaction, not only on the street in LV, but also reactions on internet. I think it's an important part of the hoax plan: spread vids with remarkably good MJ impersonators on the internet to make people wonder "who is it??... what if...?" because there are already rumors that MJ might be alive.
and I really have my doubts when I saw this vid. I was looking at his hands, MJ's hands are bigger, but still I don't know... really good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

anewfan

I'm going to Vegas on December 8th for the MJ Cirque de Soleil show and Fanfest. I will keep my eyes peeled for this impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Hello everyone,

any Idea who this could be?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mY4m4WnHSU[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

LOL sorry, but that's not him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: Impersonator in Vegas
November 06, 2011, 05:40:05 PM
Actually, all this got me to thinking.

These "I saw Michael" sighting type videos keep popping up everywhere...I'm beginning to wonder if it's on purpose. (If Michael is behind it) :?

The reason I say that, somewhere on this forum it was asked; If Michael did come back would we recognize him?

At first I thought it was a silly question...like duh?! of course we'd KNOW it was Michael....but what if these "decoys" we keep seeing are a test? :?

It started with the "O2" announcement guy... was it Michael or not?...some say yes, others say no....same with TII...was it Michael or a double?

In the past, he often wore disguises that were so astonishing, you wouldn't know it was him.  How many times did we pick apart the lady at the memorial? or the guy next to her? Was it Michael or not? suspicious//

But what if Michael wanted to see if he could literally walk around as HIMSELF and if anyone would even take notice? 

To 90% of the worlds fans, they think he's dead right? So why would he be sitting at a slot machine in Las Vegas? ....  :roll: (oh, that's not Michael, just another impersonator, let's keep walking).

I remember reading this story or maybe it was an interview and Michael said he was somewhere, just out in the general public and these two people recognized him (it must have taken place sometime in the early 1980's when he could walk around a little more freely).

Anyway, they recognized him but dismissed it saying, "Nah, that couldn't be him. What would he be doing here anyway?" And Michael thought to himself, "Why wouldn't it be me?... I'm on the planet earth, so I have to be somewhere, sometime don't I?"

So what if this is a little experiment, to see if he could hide in plain sight? (I can hear Judge Pastors voice in my head--"Do not conduct any independant experiments"....) :lol:

It's kind of like a UFO sighting....if any of us ever saw Michael, we'd KNOW it was him....but would anyone else believe it? Or just simply call us crazy?

He wouldn't need to BAM, because he could hide in plain sight.....just a random thought. :mrgreen:

.....but I still don't think that's him in the video...but it does make you think. 8-)

Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:56:27 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 06, 2011, 06:38:57 PM
Hello everyone,

any Idea who this could be?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mY4m4WnHSU[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

If he is Michael Jackson, I am Lisa Marie Presley.. Oh ya baby!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

November 06, 2011, 06:46:43 PM

These "I saw Michael" sighting type videos keep popping up everywhere...I'm beginning to wonder if it's on purpose. (If Michael is behind it) :?

The reason I say that, somewhere on this forum it was asked; If Michael did come back would we recognize him?

At first I thought it was a silly question...like duh?! of course we'd KNOW it was Michael....but what if these "decoys" we keep seeing are a test? :?

It started with the "O2" announcement guy... was it Michael or not?...some say yes, others say no....same with TII...was it Michael or a double?

In the past, he often wore disguises that were so astonishing, you wouldn't know it was him.  How many times did we pick apart the lady at the memorial? or the guy next to her? Was it Michael or not? suspicious//

But what if Michael wanted to see if he could literally walk around as HIMSELF and if anyone would even take notice? 

To 90% of the worlds fans, they think he's dead right? So why would he be sitting at a slot machine in Las Vegas? ....  :roll: (oh, that's not Michael, just another impersonator, let's keep walking).

I remember reading this story or maybe it was an interview and Michael said he was somewhere, just out in the general public and these two people recognized him (it must have taken place sometime in the early 1980's when he could walk around a little more freely).

Anyway, they recognized him but dismissed it saying, "Nah, that couldn't be him. What would he be doing here anyway?" And Michael thought to himself, "Why wouldn't it be me?... I'm on the planet earth, so I have to be somewhere, sometime don't I?"

So what if this is a little experiment, to see if he could hide in plain sight? (I can hear Judge Pastors voice in my head--"Do not conduct any independant experiments"....) :lol:

It's kind of like a UFO sighting....if any of us ever saw Michael, we'd KNOW it was him....but would anyone else believe it? Or just simply call us crazy?

He wouldn't need to BAM, because he could hide in plain sight.....just a random thought. :mrgreen:

.....but I still don't think that's him in the video...but it does make you think. 8-)

In response to your question, Michael has distinguised eyes, no impersonator have the same eyes. Secondly he has distinguised fingers, the curl upwards, and his finger nails are stained due to vitiligo. I have met an impersonator here in Montreal last December, I had to attend a seminar at the Marriot Hotel, this impersonator could have been Michael, exactly the same, the only thing he was about 5'8 I am 5'6 so he was almost the same height, his hands and fingers were shorter and his finger nails were normal. You can feel it that it is not Michael... The O2 Michael, I have still a hard time if he is the real michael.. what confuses me is his movements, and Michael is never in loss of words.. That day the only words I heard him say is THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT THIS IS REALLY IT..LOVE YOU ALL. what was that, his movements were not Michaels.. I may be mistaken, maybe this was part of his hoax, to show us that he was on drugs so we could have accepted his hoax death better.. I have no clue. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 06, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
If I was Michael, I would definitely go out or even maybe sing in front of the audience without a disguise. The world thinks that he is dead and they would be thinking that he is a good impersonator.  Remember the story where Chaplin entered a competition of Best Chaplin impersonators and became the third. :lol:

On the other hand, this guy is not Michael. The hands are screaming out loud that they do not belong to Michael. The shape of the fingers are way too different. The nose is too big too. But he is a good impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 06, 2011, 08:55:33 PM

In response to your question, Michael has distinguised eyes, no impersonator have the same eyes. Secondly he has distinguised fingers, the curl upwards, and his finger nails are stained due to vitiligo. I have met an impersonator here in Montreal last December, I had to attend a seminar at the Marriot Hotel, this impersonator could have been Michael, exactly the same, the only thing he was about 5'8 I am 5'6 so he was almost the same height, his hands and fingers were shorter and his finger nails were normal. You can feel it that it is not Michael... The O2 Michael, I have still a hard time if he is the real michael.. what confuses me is his movements, and Michael is never in loss of words.. That day the only words I heard him say is THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT THIS IS REALLY IT..LOVE YOU ALL. what was that, his movements were not Michaels.. I may be mistaken, maybe this was part of his hoax, to show us that he was on drugs so we could have accepted his hoax death better.. I have no clue. blessings.

I agree...the eyes and hands are unmistakable.

The impersonators can alter their hair, skin color, learn his moves etc to imitate him....but the eyes and hands never lie.

I ALWAYS pause whenever I see pictures of Michael with his sunglasses on and his mouth covered with a mask. For me, the only way I know it's him in those instances is by looking at the hands.

When Christ rose from the tomb and re-appeared to his disciples, they did not believe it was him, even with him stating it was him!...and these were people he spent all his time with.

It just seems to me that he was deliberately trying to alter his look and mannerisms leading up to 6/25. The odd behavior at the press conference, insisting on wearing the sunglasses while rehearsing, being completely covered while out in public.

I just can't help but wonder if it is a test to see if we'd really recognize him. :? Or maybe it was designed for us to be more suspect of events around his "death". Either way, I think it's connected.

The impersonators are part of some type of experiment or test....imo.

*I hope I didn't offend anyone with the religious references, it was just to stress a point.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:04:16 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 10:53:55 PM
We asked him to take off his glasses and like I said they were MJ's eyes but yes you are all correct, his hands were not large as I remember them when we saw him in 09 or on film, but this chance meeting still haunts me and my friends as we were 100% certain that it had to be him. He was skinny like MJ and I'm 5'10 and he was almost eyes to eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 07, 2011, 10:52:49 AM
[...] Remember the story where Chaplin entered a competition of Best Chaplin impersonators and became the third. :lol: [...]
lmao ! :lol: :lol: I LOVE this! thanks for info!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

November 07, 2011, 11:10:19 AM
I'm going to Vegas on December 8th for the MJ Cirque de Soleil show and Fanfest. I will keep my eyes peeled for this impersonator.

I'm going there on the 8th as well, for the same reasons as you.  I'll be on the lookout for this impersonator as well.  Maybe we'll pass each other as well anewfan. 

Oh, and it is an impersonator and NOT MJ, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
December 31, 2011, 07:40:17 PM
We all know he's alive. Elvis faked his death & also performed in Vegas for years after his "death". Why was this video shot in HD all the way up to them approaching "michael"? ....Yes, his hands are different from the angle that is shot but what got me wasn't just the dance moves, which this "michael" has got down excellent. What got me is the song of choice......WHO IS IT?   Most people wouldn't even know that's a Michael Jackson song. This "michael" is not being mobbed because the song choice. If your impersonator & you want to gain on Vegas Blvd. you will pick Billy Jean, Thriller, etc...a song that you know everyone knows. I'm sorry but ......WHO IS IT?....... tells me that that song is PERFECT for the real Michael. I got chills watchin this guy. The shoulder shake/shift, & he belted out some short lyric/his famous "whoooheeee". Identical to Michael. I have NEVER & i LOOKED SAW ANY IMPERSONATOR ON YOU-TUBE SING A SONG LIKE "WHO IS IT"?.....they always sang songs that were #1's. The song choice tells me he's doing what Elvis did.......perform in Vegas. Unless someone comes up on who this guy is.......besides Michael.... & proof.......then ........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal