Hi all for those of you who missed tonight's ABC's 20/20: "Michael Jackson's Secret World: Willing Doctors, Hospital-Grade Sedatives" 
 here is a link to where you can see all of it intermingled with other news clips.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!

OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Loud

Thank you I think this fits good into this section...I think it is not good for the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What more can I say?  It burns me up even now to still hear commentators throw their own spin on facts when they makes these reports put to usic for effect.  ALL of thrm STILL say with authority that Michael Jackson was a drug addict.  Their “fact” are based on “hearsay” and popularity.  I could better listen to this crap if they would only preface ther remarks by adding one word “alleged” because they don’t know that Michael was addicted with 100% assururity.  Still they throw it out there with dramatic effects to pull the listener in until in their heads the Michael was always addicted pops to the front of their minds every time they thnk of him.  The public is being mind controlled to think it even if they don’t believe it.  I don’t like it.  It has NEVER been proven that Michael was addictd to any medications since he admitted himself to being dependent on pain meds.  That these doctors traveled Michael and put him down or what ever they want to call it does not prove that he was addicted.  All it says to me is that ONLY WHEN MICHAEL IS READYING HIMSELF FOR A MAJOR TOUR, knowing that he does have sleep issues, he is pro-active in ensuring that he will have the ability to perform as per contractual agreement which includes that he will be able to rest and sleep and be refreshed for his next performance.  THAT’S IT.  He is an astute businessman and a perfectionist.  He has all his ducks in a row.  So in knowing what puts him under and still allows him to wake revitalized and refreshed and energetic and ready to take on the universe, he does what he knows works.  THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM AN ADDICT.  Only a realist. 

Let me ask you, have we EVER heard that Michael was shopping for doctors when he wasn’t touring?  That he had iv stand and oxygen tanks by his bedside at ANY OTHER TIMES?  NO.  Because HE WAS NOT AN ADDICT.  These things were part of his touring agenda and that’s it.

BE PREPARED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY AIDS FOR WHAT IS AT HAND.  When it was over, so would the doctors and their equipment be.  If he were an addict, these things would be common place 24-7.  They were not.  Only when he tas about to take on a major tour.

It’s utter bullshit and I am sick of hearing it.  He was not an addict.  He was an insomniac and that’s the bottom line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

What more can I say?  It burns me up even now to still hear commentators throw their own spin on facts when they makes these reports put to music for effect.  ALL of them STILL say with authority that Michael Jackson was a drug addict.  Their “facts” are based on “hearsay” and popular opinion nd that’s where it end.  I could better stomach this crap if they would only preface their remarks by adding one word “alledged” because they don’t know that Michael was addicted with any assuredy.  Still they throw it out there with dramatic effects to pull the listener in until in their heads the Michael was always addicted pops to the front of their minds every time they thnk of him.  The public is being mind controlled to think it even if they don’t believe it.  I don’t like it.  It has NEVER been proven that Michael was addictd to any medications since he admitted himself to being dependent on pain meds.  That these doctors traveled Michael and put him down or what ever they want to call it does not prove that he was addicted.  All it says to me is that ONLY WHEN MICHAEL IS READYING HIMSELF FOR A MAJOR TOUR, knowing that he does have sleep issues, he is pro-active in ensuring that he will have the ability to perform as per contractual agreement which includes that he will be able to rest and sleep and be refreshed for his next performance.  THAT’S IT.  He is an astute businessman and a perfectionist.  He has all his ducks in a row.  So in knowing what puts him under and still allows him to wake revitalized and refreshed and energetic and ready to take on the universe, he does what he knows works.  THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM AN ADDICT.  Only a realist. 

Let me ask you, have we EVER heard that Michael was shopping for doctors when he wasn’t touring?  That he had iv stand and oxygen tanks by his bedside at ANY OTHER TIMES?  NO.  Because HE WAS NOT AN ADDICT.  These things were part of his touring agenda and that’s it.

BE PREPARED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY AIDS FOR WHAT IS AT HAND.  When it was over, so would the doctors and their equipment be.  If he were an addict, these things would be common place 24-7.  They were not.  Only when he tas about to take on a major tour.

It’s utter bullshit and I am sick of hearing it.  He was not an addict.  He was an insomniac and that’s the bottom line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Gosh.. I regret I read comments under that and the way tv guy talked about MJ "lifestyle".
I hate media. Hate is bad, but that's what I feel.
How can people allow them dictate what to think?
Comments from ignorant, judgemental moro..er.. people. Good to see many educated ppl there though. Progress! Or simply the link was shared with MJ community and fans had time to fill it before haters.
Good people who bothered to read about the case from proper sources, not trashy TV news.
But media will paint him "junkie" again and again till the end of time!  :cry: They couldn't make him pedo, they will make him a drug addict, even though none of these idiots can explain the difference between dependency and addiction.
I can tell one thing - every 2nd American can be labelled "drug addict" this way. And probably 99% of people above 45 y.o. I mean it. But how sweet it is for media clowns to blame the victim and feel so good about "Ha! We can bark at Jackson once again!"  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This article is a mixture of things that the media have already said about the trial with other old things that have already been published ... in truth the media and some journalists have very little creativity :roll: /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Media ruins innocent people lives.. They should investigate the truth before printing anything that goes over their heads. I did not read the article, I will not subject myself in anger right now.. Just by your posts it scares me to read it..Media needs a good lesson, and who better to give them this lesson than Michael.. Go Michael.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Loud

Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:42:57 PM by Loud
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Loud

???
I had the feeling that I have misunderstood something and thought my comment was not fair because of that that is why I have removed it :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is so sad that people are missing out on the Michael that we know and love. Yeah we don't know him intimately but if people would do just a little bit of research, they would realize that literally most of the stuff written about Michael is complete crap. I wish people would just connect the dots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Loud

It is so sad that people are missing out on the Michael that we know and love. Yeah we don't know him intimately but if people would do just a little bit of research, they would realize that literally most of the stuff written about Michael is complete crap. I wish people would just connect the dots.

Which people are you talking about? I am curious about that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Which people are you talking about? I am curious about that

Non-fans who listen to the media garbage and assume that's how Michael really is. Also, the media themselves. I just think that if they would research, they would see the inconstancies in the tabloid stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

everlastinglove_MJ

What more can I say?  It burns me up even now to still hear commentators throw their own spin on facts when they makes these reports put to usic for effect.  ALL of thrm STILL say with authority that Michael Jackson was a drug addict.  Their “fact” are based on “hearsay” and popularity.  I could better listen to this crap if they would only preface ther remarks by adding one word “alleged” because they don’t know that Michael was addicted with 100% assururity.  Still they throw it out there with dramatic effects to pull the listener in until in their heads the Michael was always addicted pops to the front of their minds every time they thnk of him.  The public is being mind controlled to think it even if they don’t believe it.  I don’t like it.  It has NEVER been proven that Michael was addictd to any medications since he admitted himself to being dependent on pain meds.  That these doctors traveled Michael and put him down or what ever they want to call it does not prove that he was addicted.  All it says to me is that ONLY WHEN MICHAEL IS READYING HIMSELF FOR A MAJOR TOUR, knowing that he does have sleep issues, he is pro-active in ensuring that he will have the ability to perform as per contractual agreement which includes that he will be able to rest and sleep and be refreshed for his next performance.  THAT’S IT.  He is an astute businessman and a perfectionist.  He has all his ducks in a row.  So in knowing what puts him under and still allows him to wake revitalized and refreshed and energetic and ready to take on the universe, he does what he knows works.  THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM AN ADDICT.  Only a realist. 

I can't agree more with you. I'm tired of the media coverage, who is highlighting their assumptions based on their own biased opinions. I can draw my own nuanced conclusions after watching the trial live and I don't need the media to be informed. I admit that I follow the news about the trial just for 'hoax investigation' purposes ;) and even post news articles here to criticize them and to prove how biased or false they are. I really hope that there was a very high viewers rate of this trial and that people could make up their own mind and judge by theirselves instead of being dependent on the unreliable media coverage. Plus, I hope that there was a much lower viewers rate for media outlets like this and that they will learn their lesson.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:34:53 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

" But how sweet it is for media clowns to blame the victim and feel so good about "Ha! We can bark at Jackson once again!"  :|

Yes but as the old saying goes, "he who laughs last, laughs best" and Michael will have the last and the longest laugh!

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions