everlastinglove_MJ

Re: The x factor
December 01, 2011, 08:17:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isn't the smiling bald dude behind Katherine the guy who was interviewed with Rob Lowe at Neverland quite a few months ago?

They spoke about how they had "transformed Neverland"....I don't know....he just looks like the same dude and I can't recall his name right now. If he is the same guy, and he does have something to do with transforming Neverland, then maybe that's why he is sitting next to John Branca?

I think you mean Tom Barrack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

December 01, 2011, 10:25:26 AM
Lets get real for a moment.  That sunglasses guy.  WHO wears sunglasses to a concert?  How is it that this particular person positioned themselves so that they would he would be on camera with his kids and his mom when they spoke.

And one of the judges (I don't know these people, sorry!) said 'We LOVE you Michael.'  Does EVERYone in Hollywood already know?

Why isn't anyone in the least bit SAD at this occasion, a day after the sentencing?  No word like 'We MISS you, Michael?' 

And won't it be hilarious when the 'film' comes out and the public sees he's been hiding in plain sight all along!  They can't help but have respect for his genius at that point.   AND they may finally let me out of my padded cell.

On another odd note, I agree it's strange that Blanket is always so bored and looks like he has no idea why he is where he is.  And who/what is he looking toward?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 01, 2011, 11:28:38 AM
twiggy has tweeted about this hat man as well why would you be all wrapped up with sunglasses on there very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 01, 2011, 11:43:55 AM
I can't say for sure whether or not the hat man is Michael or not.  But assuming that Michael is meticulously directing this 'farce,' I have to conclude that the appearance of the hat man is intentional and his appearance is not accidental.  After all, he is directly behind the Jackson family.  One would think that serious consideration would be given to the seat assignments surrounding the family. 

He could be a decoy and Blanket could be pointing with his eyes to Michael's actual location....up there in the director's chair laughing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 01, 2011, 11:46:35 AM
The guy singing "I'll Be There" has a "BELIEVE" tattoo across his arm, and they froze on it 0__o

:lol:

Now, I call that a clue!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 11:56:26 AM
The guy singing "I'll Be There" has a "BELIEVE" tattoo across his arm, and they froze on it 0__o

He's had that tattoo way before the show even started. He's a reovering drug addict and was involved in a serious car accident last year sometime. So I don't think there is a connection to Michael. Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 01, 2011, 12:00:27 PM
Blanket is indeed bored, it seemed as if he was forced to be there. I understand, he is still a child who probably wants to play with his friends, and doesn't want to be in these functions, example the concert tribute, and x factor. I deal with children,every day, and I have kids of my own. My kids never wanted to go to functions, if they did come they were bored out of their skull, this is part of being a child.

I still am not to sure that Blanket knows about the hoax, remember he is very young, and the truth comes out from the mouth of children.. They probably did not tell him afraid that he would talk. This is my opinion.. I am so happy the Prince spoke so well about cirque du soleil in Montreal.. That warmed my heart.. At least they will remember Montreal.. Blessings to all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

December 01, 2011, 12:01:40 PM

He's had that tattoo way before the show even started. He's a reovering drug addict and was involved in a serious car accident last year sometime. So I don't think there is a connection to Michael. Just my 2 cents.

Didn't you read my post of before, he said last night his grandfather was a producer of the motown and produced Michael's record..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2011, 12:06:31 PM

And my 2 cents that it is connected to Michael. Why would the camera zoom on a 'believe' tat and froze there on a MJ night?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 01, 2011, 12:25:47 PM

And my 2 cents that it is connected to Michael. Why would the camera zoom on a 'believe' tat and froze there on a MJ night?

Actually purelove, I have been watching x factor from the begining and it always froze to his fore arm BELIEVE, it was not only last night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2011, 12:33:53 PM
which means Michael has a finger in this show too.  ;)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 01, 2011, 12:47:50 PM
a finger? a hand!

watch this ... (unfortunately only in German but self-explaining):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jfbHoL4uE[/youtube]

"The one and only worldwide century edition of this tablet PC - the only edition being authorized by Michael Jackson."

(not "by the MJ estate")

Does anybody think this could have been planned in advance in spring 2009: to launch a tablet PC "authorized by Michael Jackson" just before Christmas 2011?

(The leader launched his first edition of iPad in April 2010:
In April 2010 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login released the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a tablet computer with an emphasis on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

(and didn't we notice iPad guy in courtroom? ...
what kind of marketing is this now? marketing by sensationalism?)
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:37:18 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2011, 12:50:59 PM
a finger? a hand!

watch this ... (unfortunately only in German but self-explaining):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jfbHoL4uE[/youtube]

"The one and only worldwide century edition of this tablet PC - the only edition being authorized by Michael Jackson."

lol we use  'finger on it' in Turkish instead of hand but HAND would be more appropriate here like you wrote. Thanx for the video too Grace. Yes, it is definitely self explaining. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 02:02:06 PM
@Grace....around the 1:05 mark in that video about the tablet....there is a pop-up saying it's from the Triumph International, Inc:

Copyright:
Christian Marks
X-Medien AG
Licensed by:
Michael Jackson (TM)
under license by
MJ Net. Entertainment AG
Frankfurt Germany,
Triumph International Inc.
California (U.S.A)

Is this the same Triumph International as the bobblehead MJ dolls we saw back in June of 2010.  I posted about how an ad was on the gematria site I use for these dolls.  It's linked to Al Malnik...we have had pictures of him etc...... 
Ragdoll then posted the following information:

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Entity Number: C1301282
Date Filed: 03/09/1984
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

Thanks for the post....
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2011, 02:03:24 PM
Grace - that was very interesting (even though I couldn't understand what was being said). I totally believe that it was in the works before June 2009 - most ideas and marketing plans like this take time to plan out so it's very reasonable to believe Michael planned this before his absence.

I totally believe everything we are seeing was planned by Michael a long time ago. This is a total takeover, remember, and that is exactly what is happening IMO.

So, regarding Branca - I noticed him too. Actually he stood out more to me because the family hasn't spoken well of Branca (with the exception of Katherine as of late). Anyways, the family was thanked for allowing the show to use MJ's songs...but "if" the executors are in control then the authorization would have come from them, correct? Thinking out loud - if it was Branca who authorized the use of the songs then why would he want to be there in person? Maybe he's a huge fan? And, to be right behind Katherine and the kids? That is very strange to me since Michael's brother's weren't even seen again after the announcement so it's likely they didn't have seats next to Katherine and the kids (if they stayed at all).

About Blanket - I love this kid. He's so open and honest with his feelings. It seemed apparent that he was there because he had to be, not because he wanted to be. I can picture that when he grows up he's not going to be the one loving to be at these social functions.  So, that makes me think that Michael was not there. Any picture I've looked at (not many) where he was with Michael his expression is always happier. I think if Michael were behind him he'd be more joyful. JMO. It is strange that someone would be wearing glasses inside though...perhaps he has problems with his eyes?

I also was glad that the singers changed the songs to make them their own. There is no way to imitate Michael well and for me it shows the difficulty in those songs because most singers don't do them justice. However, I did like them and think they will reach a whole new, younger audience. I really felt the genuine love and appreciation for Michael from not only the performers but from the judges and that was really nice to see.

On a side note - didn't Michael meet with the producers of American Idol or was is X-Factor? Either way I believe this is an indication that Michael's approval is there.

Blessings
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:08:13 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal