Re: S.T.U.D.Y. - A little insight?
June 21, 2010, 09:28:24 AM
Quoted from Update #6:

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

ROFL

June 21, 2010, 10:00:38 AM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quoted from Update #6:

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.

Hmmm  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Serenitys_Dream

July 08, 2010, 09:35:56 PM
Quote from: "MaryLMJ"
Hi, to everybody, yes it sound bit too religious because they are!! I search on Google for Teilen Simkin one who signed the S.T.U.D.Y (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) document, and come up a document of Grace Christian School of Baptist church and she is one of the 6 Grade Graduate ......
I post  the link  :
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what they have to do with MJ ???

Since there is so much controversy going on about TS & TIAI, I decided to look at this thread that supposedly is showing us that TS and TIAI is fake. First though, I want to address this post because it is WAY, WAY OFF  :D

This link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a pdf file from an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NEWSLETTER. These types of school newsletters are sent to parents about events that occur at the elementary school their children attend.
This is a Christian elementary school administered by the the baptist church in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
The child mentioned, Teilen Simkin, is a grade six graduate of the elementary school. This makes her, at the time this newsletter was published approximately 11 years old. I am positive she did not write or sign the S.T.U.D.Y document as the quoted poster states. It is also highly unlikely that Teilen Simkin is even related to Tim Simkin as his website is registered in Wenatchee, Washington which is on the other side of the United States. They could be related but it has nothing to do with TS or TIAI nor does it show that TS is fake.

If you had clicked the above link you would have read the following:

Quote from: "Grace Grapevine"
Teilen Simkin – Thank you Mrs. Busch and Mrs. Whitney for being the best teachers ever!

Definitely a child thanking her teachers for her wonderful elementary school experience.

Quote from: "xxxxx"
Grace Baptist Church
67 Bedford Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054-2802
Phone: (603) 424-7627
Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Grace Baptist Church is a private company categorized under Baptist Church and located in Merrimack, NH. Our records show it was established in 1975 and incorporated in New Hampshire. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 610,000 and employs a staff of approximately 16.

Grace Christian School
12 Station Rd.
Bedford, NH 03110
Phone: (603) 424-2552
Grace Christian School began in 1978 with only a Kindergarten class. We currently offer Grades K-6. The school is affiliated with the Grace Baptist Church, a Conservative Baptist Church, and holds classes in the Christian Education facility that was completed in 1984.
Grace Grapevine is the name of their School Newsletter.

What is a Baptist?
Baptists are a group of Christian denominations, churches, and individuals who subscribe to a theology  of believer's baptism (as opposed to infant baptism), salvation through faith alone, Scripture alone as the rule of faith and practice, and the autonomy of the local church. They generally practice baptism by immersion (as opposed to affusion  or sprinkling) and disavow authoritative creeds. Baptist churches are Protestant, and some churches or individuals further identify with evangelicalism or fundamentalism. Baptists recognize two ministerial offices, pastor-elders and deacons, but not bishops. Diverse from their beginning, those identifying as Baptists today differ widely from one another in what they believe, how they worship, their attitudes toward other Christians, and their understanding of what is important in Christian discipleship.

So not a cult unless being a Protestant falls into the cult category now and this has nothing to do with TS, TIAI or with being "Overly Religious."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 08, 2010, 10:39:04 PM
Quote from: "MJJLives"
Hi.  I found this site.  It sort of explains what S.T.U.D.Y means.  Oh and the people who wrote it are Tim, Sonya, and Teilen Simkin.  Initials TS, like the TS involving Thisisalsoit.com?  Just throwing things out there.

Okay so I went to Tim Simkins website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and I have read the links there.

Quote from: "xxxx"
An introduction to S.T.U.D.Y - Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself

This pdf of a newsletter and is an introduction to techniques to use when undertaking Bible study. To learn to understand bible scripture on your own without having someone else tell you what the scripture means.

Are You: Response-Able? In other words, are you “ready always [able] to give an answer [response]” to
questions about what you believe? Even in secular education, a primary method of testing someone’s knowledge and understanding is through questions (and answers).

This pdf is explaining how to answers questions effectively about your beliefs regarding what you have learned through Bible study. How to effectively convey your beliefs to others, how to educate others of the meanings you have discovered through your study of the scriptures in the Bible.

There’s little value examining specific truths, especially areas where there is a difference of belief—until we understand the basic principles that apply to all truths, and the basic principles involved in resolving differences of belief.

This pdf is again about addressing different beliefs, what is truth for each individual etc. All of this has to do with bible study and conveying what you have learned from your individual study to others.

Especially from those who are teachers, the “not enough time” plea should never be heard! Are they too
busy teaching the “truth” (so-called), to find out if the teaching really is truth?!? As long as a teacher doesn’t
have enough time to answer the questions on a certain subject, he also doesn’t have enough time to teach that
subject! This principle holds true even in secular teachings—how much more so, in religious teachings!

This pdf is addressing issues of teaching about the Bible and conflicts one may have about accepting money for services etc. After reading these newsletters so far I am getting the feeling that Tim Simkins was teaching people how to effectively study the Bible and educate others. Teaching people how to be "Ministers", this does not seem to be a church itself or a cult but an educational tool to educate others about Bible study and become teachers/ministers.

This final newsletter pdf is about how to create wedding videos and the advantages of having a wedding ceremony over getting married in a civil court. This again suggests that these newsletters are being directed towards Ministers and in an effort to help them teach about the bible and subjects important when one is educating a congregation.

I also went to the Response-Able website which is linked on the s-t-u-d-y.org page.
This site is under construction but there is an essay written here.
This essay is again the information from the newsletters plus a further elaboration on the subjects.

Also there has been no further newsletters since 2005 and the above website has not been completed after having been originally created during the time these newsletters were posted. It appears that this idea was not successful has been abandoned or something.

My impression from this is that Tim Simkins is promoting an Educational System, tools to help understand the bible and transmit what you believe to others. He also wanted to link up churches that were using this system, no matter the denomination of the congregation, as means of improving and working out unity issues.

I am not really understanding why everyone sees this as a cult. there is also no mention of NWO, Illuminati, conspiracy theories, Michael Jackson or anything else that indicates that this is Tim Simkins agenda at all and that he may be responsible for TIAI.

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quoted from Update #6:

What I see here is that TS freely admits that they are aware of this website. It seems to me that they have read the site and are utilizing the same techniques that Tim Simkins has written about but not to educate us on the bible but instead the Hoax. This does not mean that TS is Tim Simkins, it simply means that they read the information on how to approach educating others on a subject and they liked it and are using it to transmit the Hoax information to us.

I do not see how any of what I have read on these web pages has proven that TS is fake. This thread has not debunked them in the least.

Also let us not forget that Marlon Jackson wrote S.T.U.D.Y. peace in the funeral book.
This can be read two ways as in a clue to TS who at that time was using the screen name S.T.U.D.Y. and then "peace" as an ending to his message (goodbye sort of thing) or it could be to suggest we utilize these educational tools, on the study.org site, in a quest for peace.

And finally, has anyone even tried to contact Tim Simkins and asked him about the S.T.U.D.Y. program and if he has any involvement in TIAI, if they are so skeptical about the "TS" on this forum?
Isn't it possible that the TS on this forum chose the initials "TS" because they were utilizing Mr. Simkins ideas about education etc in regards to informing us about the hoax? I mean I use Serenitys Dream or SD on this forum as my name, yet it has nothing to do with my actual name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 01:59:14 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys, I do suggest you to read these all first and then decide about TIAI. They know a lot!
First read this one : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And then start reading the reveal part from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They didn't say anything from Bible in these pages and they sound very logical about the hoax.You will understand, just read it pls.

Good post, I agree - if people would first delve into what he writes instead of who he is, some of these recurring questions would be dissolved on their own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 02:48:51 PM
And besides, TS/TIAI has demonstrated ADVANCE knowledge of things (TMZ articles, clues being revealed, etc).

Each update has an updated list of all these "coincidences." Here is the latest one, from Update #6:
#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talyks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

TS also posted, in Update #5d, about how large the chances are of al of these things (numbers, predictions, etc) being coincidences.

THEY WERE IN THE TRILLIONS! So, I think it's fairly obvious that TS isn't a fake informer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

suspicious mind

July 09, 2010, 04:19:49 PM
for some reason ts made me think of tin soldior.

one tin soldior     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2010, 05:02:31 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Do you mean TS is actually trying to show us what the hoax is all about; MJs message to the world;peace?
Is he the one,in your opinion who even warn the fans not to focus on the treasure to have MJ back? Is the real treasure peace on earth? I did not really know this tale, so this is what I made of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2010, 08:33:19 AM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

Do you mean TS is actually trying to show us what the hoax is all about; MJs message to the world;peace?
Is he the one,in your opinion who even warn the fans not to focus on the treasure to have MJ back? Is the real treasure peace on earth? I did not really know this tale, so this is what I made of it.

ok i guess that i need to clarify. i seriously have not given any effort to the ts thing .for whatever reason this just hit me. i have stated before that i was not a person who followed micheal jackson prior to his death . when elvis died i mourned him just like the rest . when micheal died i mourned also. but with micheal once i began to know more about him something just would not let me go. i wasn't really even thinking about the song when i started with the tin soldior thing. but it's words are haunting. now after i got there something interesting did come up. i searched tom laughlin (billy jack). i tried to give the site info for this page that i found but for some reason could not. it is an interesting read if you want to take a look.there is a connection there to christian brando, politics, marketing his own movies ect. it is to me intriguing that a random thought of mine lead to this song and it's message. i just want to make it clear that i am not following anyone except the one who undoubted lead me to this place (at least for now) God Almighty .i have no real clue about a real connection of the hoax and elvis except for some similarities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2010, 09:11:53 AM
OK, so that was a rather spontaneous thing,suspicious mind?
Well,still the content of the tin soldier hits the nail on its head, I think! To me, this could fit and I take it as a very positive input to carry on with daily life and with making a change and seeing Michael`s message even clearer!So thank you for your contribution,digging into the Elvisstuff is now taking too much time for me for some reason. I had my difficulties to see a reason why to put energy in it,it would prevent me from putting theory into praxis when it comes to doing good in the world. Not to offend anything or anybody,that is the way it feels to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2010, 12:12:15 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 04:44:49 PM
Thank you, its late here,got to go to sleep, will dream it over!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 30, 2010, 08:10:03 AM

Study peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 09:31:06 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"

Study peace.

Thanks for posting this.  Had no clue about this song/lyrics.  

Man of war
Don't go to war no more
Why don't you
Why don't you study peace
Man of war
Don't go to war no more
Study peace
Cause peace is what we need

You think your way
Is the best way for all
You don't know everything
You don't know it all
You got respect a man
For the way he feels
You can't make people do
Things against their will

[Chorus]

Just because your army
Gives you strength and might
Truth is gonna win...wrong will
Never conquer right
Every man has the right to
Think and be free
You're like a spoiled brat
You want everything you see

You think you bombs guns, and planes
Make you a big man
When you invade
Another man's land
Tryin' to make him be what
You want him be
Tryin' to make him do
What you want him to
Tryin' to make him say
What you want him to say
I know there's got to
Be a better way

You think your way
Is the best way for all
You don't know everything
You don't know it all
You got respect a man
For the way he feels
You can't make people do
Things against their will
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 07:27:33 PM
I was looking at the STUDY website again, and read through the newsletters that are posted. I still believe that Tim Simkin is NOT TS, but nevertheless, here is what I found.

On the last newsletter, it includes a picture of what I guess to be Tim Simkin and his wife:

[attachment=0:bea2so17]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:bea2so17]

We might be able to put a face to the name (Tim Simkin)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions