curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please, no more dates! They all come and go and nothing happens - we won't figure it out! My gut tells me we'll have more than a few random dates pointing towards the Bam, when it happens. MJ will want the whole world watching, not just a few hoaxers talking numbers on a forum!

I'm just watching - that's all I can do these days.

Sorry curls, I just feel like something will happen on that day. It may not even be hoax related. But I'll stop talking about it. respect/

Lol Speed, please don't stop talking on my account!  I'm sorry if my frustration this morning made me sound like I was attacking you personally - it was not my intention. I guess I get a bit worried about people being disappointed when seemingly perfect dates come and go. If something major happens on any of these dates I'll be the first to celebrate and acknowledge the significance of the timing.  I just don't hold my breath any more!  What will be will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I think it's very sad how people are hating on Murray....but they obviously don't understand what is really happening.  If something spectacular doesn't happen and Murray is found guilty or not, people will hate him for "killing" MJ and I don't think MJ would want that....so we'll have to see what happens.... /judge/ /judge/

I've been thinking about this for a while. I personally believe that he can't be proven guilty because there isn't enough evidence to support it. Michael is alive, so how could they come up with strong evidence against CM to prove that he "killed" Michael. But when I think of what could happen if he's declared innocent, it kinda makes me a little scared. Obviously, if he didn't "kill" Mike, then someone else did, but we don't know who. So the public (maybe even the media) would still peg it on Murray, they will still refer to him as "that guy who killed Michael", until the real "killer" is exposed, or Michael comes back. And now as I think about it, that 11/11/11 date is looking pretty promising. And I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if the trial finishes on Friday, as seven days after that, it's the 11th. Just thinkin out loud here, it all kinda makes sense...

I agree people who are non believers, we believers don't hate Murray, I don't hate him I  know he is not a murderer.. Michael will not let people hate him. He will come back and everyone will see for his own 2 eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal