Re: Forum
October 30, 2011, 08:41:41 PM
Thanks Souza...I'm sure you're doing what you can...no doubts about that.  Even if things stay the way they are, it's still the best hoax forum out there :).  The major thing, IMO, was the speed and that looks like it's been fixed.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 30, 2011, 09:11:53 PM
Thanks Souza, this works way better for me on my phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

all4loveandbelieve

October 30, 2011, 09:18:30 PM
Great, it is the same it was before, this is much better..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 30, 2011, 09:36:37 PM
The 'home' button now takes us to the same page as before...thanks SO much Souza  beerchug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RK

October 30, 2011, 10:46:40 PM
I don't seem to be able to post youtube videos anymore. What am I doing wrong? When I click inside youtube brackets, my profile comes up. Never had this happen before.
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:01:48 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2011, 04:50:14 AM
Hello ;)) Just wondering...is there a way I can get the normal scrolling of the page back rather than using the arrow buttons? The scrolling doesn't work the same anymore like the typical place your mouse on the scroll bar(click and drag down). I tried changing the theme to light and it's still the same thing. Thanks bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 31, 2011, 04:53:44 AM
All works fine here, and I have to admit - the pokes are the best  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2011, 06:03:17 AM
:) I love the new design thanks Souza :)
But I don't know if it's my computer, but each time i click on a page, a pop up show up and ask me about the script, and if i continue, my computer can stop running...And is it normal that i can't use the right click to open in a new page? If i made a right click, it open a box, and i cannot read what it because the box is larger than the page....and it's slower to open page...Did I have to do something on my computer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 31, 2011, 06:16:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But I don't know if it's my computer, but each time i click on a page, a pop up show up and ask me about the script, and if i continue, my computer can stop running...And is it normal that i can't use the right click to open in a new page? If i made a right click, it open a box, and i cannot read what it because the box is larger than the page....and it's slower to open page...Did I have to do something on my computer?

This was happening to me as well. The pop up said:

"Stop running  this script? A script on  this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive"

I tried fixing it by changing my Internet Options, I defragged my hard drive, I did a disk cleanup...but it was still doing the same. I downloaded a fix-it file from Microsoft..but it still did the same. Every page  on this site was freezing but no other webpages I went to were and I also couldn't log into the site.

So I figured it was some glich between Internet Explorer and the new format.

So I swapped to Google Chrome and it works like a dream now :) plus it loads soooo much faster than the previous format. So all is good now I have swapped to Chrome.
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:18:23 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2011, 06:48:07 AM

This was happening to me as well. The pop up said:

"Stop running  this script? A script on  this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive"

I tried fixing it by changing my Internet Options, I defragged my hard drive, I did a disk cleanup...but it was still doing the same. I downloaded a fix-it file from Microsoft..but it still did the same. Every page  on this site was freezing but no other webpages I went to were and I also couldn't log into the site.

So I figured it was some glich between Internet Explorer and the new format.

So I swapped to Google Chrome and it works like a dream now :) plus it loads soooo much faster than the previous format. So all is good now I have swapped to Chrome.

thanks!! i will try it for sure :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 31, 2011, 10:29:00 AM
As they do to copy and paste an article of any means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2011, 10:42:21 AM
I cannot "right-click" on the pictures and other links to open them in a new window! What I get is a small square with a summary of my profile like this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

RK

October 31, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
Sorted out my problem. I clicked box to disable right click in my profile and now I can again post links and vids. But you would think that by clicking to disable it it would do the opposite????Is this a glitch.

@VeryLittleSusie...this is what happened for me as well. After I disabled the right click option in  modify profile, I can once again right click.
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:48:56 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 31, 2011, 02:30:43 PM
Sorted out my problem. I clicked box to disable right click in my profile and now I can again post links and vids. But you would think that by clicking to disable it it would do the opposite????Is this a glitch.

@VeryLittleSusie...this is what happened for me as well. After I disabled the right click option in  modify profile, I can once again right click.

good, now works, thanks RK

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

October 31, 2011, 02:34:12 PM
I always use Chrome, because it works ten times better then IE. Yet I did test on IE as well, since many people still use IE. It works fine by me in IE too, are you guys sure you have the latest version of IE?

As for the right-click box: it's a box that can take you to your most recent topics/posts or pm's in a heartbeat, wherever you are on the forum. If it's not working for you (katooooo, what is your screen resolution?) then you can deactivate it in your profile settings. If you do want to use the tool, and also want to copy and past, I suggest you learn to copy and paste with your keyboard. Ctrl C for copy and Ctrl V to paste. I never use right click for that, but that's just something you should get used to.

Can anyone tell me what exactly that script message is? Or post a screenshot or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions