Hoax Theories > The Murder Theory

LaToya Jackson: 'Read between the lines'

(1/4) > >>

applehead250609:
ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE  8-) .
Finally is on the NEWS!!! As I said Jane is the one who talked to Latoya,but this is not all!!!!!!
She also talked with WILLE,remember WILLIE ,the ACTOR/Murray suporter  geek/?????
He clearly say that all this is a CONSPIRACY and Michael was MURDERED.HOLLYWOOD MAFIA killed Michael Jackson  :roll:!!!Ya sure just like in LATOYA's BOOK  geek/ . TS,TS_comments/BACK,FRONT are you SATISFED now,for this MURDER CONSPIRACY  :roll: :lol:??????

LaToya Jackson: 'Read between the lines'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sEzkCYxjyA&feature=related[/youtube]

applehead250609:
This is off topic,but does anyone remember that some time ago I showed this picture,with Murray at TRIAL doing the V sign???? Now there you go,the picture was REAL,watch Murray starting 0:07 .He has the same striated TIE  geek/ /,and he is in the same place(alley-way/corridor) .

LOVE

hagitg:
too bad she's making latoya looks like a nut case.
and on the same note, they're showing that guy who thinks michael was murdered by the hollywood tours guys.
the media just don't understand it.

GINAFELICIA:
I don't see the big news in this. So they say MJ wasn't killed by accident but murdered with intention.

They don't seem to pick up the message of The Illusionist.

I wonder what they think - why LaToya told them to watch that movie.

Aidan_81:
She really had to name some other movie with real murder and framed character.
I'm sure Hollywood has more than enough of that.

As for media "not getting" - well...... maybe it's even better? Maybe something
bigger has to be named for them to at least think of all scenarios? Pie in the face
of sorts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version