all4loveandbelieve

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
June 10, 2011, 12:09:48 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Ok he said he was related to MJ and the Jacksons, so why not tell us the truth, is he alive or not? If you are a family member you should know. Why is he torturing us, gving us all these little clues to find is like finding a needle in a haystack. I don't think he is related, if he was he wouldn't abandon us like this.. He could have just come back and tell us that he was busy, or he had to go out of town, anything, not leaving us hanging! That's why I am a little skeptical of TS.. don't get me wrong, I am not putting him down, and I am not calling him a troll, actually he or she is a very bright intelligent person.

Why TS is giving us little clues? It's like saying, why Michael faked his death and didn't say that he is alive in public just after he faked his death but he is giving us clues instead. It's the same. It's because Michael doesn't want this to be too obvious and it can not be too obvious. This is also an illusion. If TS came and directly told us everything, spoonfed us, we would never go and find it ourselves. We would learn nothing. It would be like a magician, showing how he gets the rabbit out of his hat, how he does the trick. That would ruin everything, the mystery, the illusion itself. Why he is not posting now? I've just written what I think about it. The family (indirectly Michael) or Michael directly (I'm trying to choose the right words because I see people can prejudge and jump onto wrong conclusions) told him to stop for a while at least. I do believe that he will be back. We'd better wait and see.

Purelove, I agree with you, I understand your point, yes if he would have spoonfed us the ans, we wouldn't have learned so much  about Michael. That for me is the greatest lesson I have ever learned I have learned more here then having a masters in pshychology . what I am trying to say, he or she should be more courteous towards us, and tell us that he is busy, he cannot  be in this forum for a while. At least we will not feel this way. just common courteousy. This is why I am  trying to explain.

I agree with you. He could have told us what's going on but what I think is, maybe he wasn't allowed to make an explanation and maybe when he comes back (if he does) he explains it all. Time will show it of course.

Like they say Good things come to those who wait .. So we wait and for sure we will get good things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 10, 2011, 09:54:12 AM
I still hope TS here in June. If he does not come, so I conclude that ended the involvement of TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

June 24, 2011, 05:54:34 AM
New redirection of TIAI to "QUESTIONS FOR TS" page 4!       michael-jackson/       bow/            :P

What should this mean?  tomorrow is the anniversary of our Michael's "death".

:(

Love.

*EDIT*
Sorry, double post.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

Quote from: "bec"
He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.

[fade:12bxmnk9]Thank you TS.[/fade:12bxmnk9][/color]
When I first saw the new redirect it originally went to the thread without a specific post so I was like hmm the whole page? Then I checked again and it is now displaying bec's post. This should bring some relief to those who have been worried.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 12:49:52 PM
Oh... There you are Peter.   :D

I knew you would make an appearance; but I suspected it would be tomorrow, not today.  lolol/

Still here; never left.   bearhug

God Bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

June 24, 2011, 02:03:47 PM
[fade:7wfz7dga][glow=red:7wfz7dga]ARE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON?[/glow:7wfz7dga][/fade:7wfz7dga]

[shadow=blue:7wfz7dga]...sorry I had to ....[/shadow:7wfz7dga]that would also answer if Michael is safe. bounce/..though i know i will be bouncing for a lifetime for this answer to come.... bounce/  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: QUESTÕES PARA TS
June 24, 2011, 02:50:59 PM
TS may take a little longer to post.
But I hope he comes with a post until later this month and who can answer at least half of our doubts and that is persuasive, because after two years we are so tired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

diggyon

June 25, 2011, 02:13:25 AM
Well, I guess TS never left us. He said in one of his directs that he won't redirect frequently and that he will be watching...
He didn't leave us. By the way, I guess that Michael and may be other family members are among us. They don't watch us, they communicate with us ..... we just don't know that..... I can't confirm that that of course. It's just a guess and I also have a feeling that I am right...
So keep the faith everyone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

June 25, 2011, 06:38:32 PM
Maybe the disappearing if it happended is because the time has come. Don´t forget one of our big clues is the autograph with his writtings SEE YOU IN JULY 2011 that means we have 31 days of possible bam days the hope dies at last but even if nothing important happens in july we shouldn´t lose our faith. Yes deeply hard even for me i am not often here because it´s sometimes hard for different reasons like the enourmous input that come out of you all. Especially when so much negative stuff are spreaded, because when i came here i seek for new input and not tired bashes of some against others that´s not helpful in this journey which hopefully comes soon to his finals cause it goes on every ones substances. But i thougt it a little bit strange that the media in europe are showing much less about MJ even today were nothing.

So i think TS would be back if not the bam comes in july and we all get some more news and clues, so peace love and faith in all of us and long live our king and comes back soon we miss him a lot even that behind the mask video was nice. Barry Gibb and MJ Songs hope the come out even with Queen should exsisted stuffs great. michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/  bow/  bearhug  crash/  argue/  lolol/  :)  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

June 25, 2011, 06:38:54 PM
Maybe the disappearing if it happended is because the time has come. Don´t forget one of our big clues is the autograph with his writtings SEE YOU IN JULY 2011 that means we have 31 days of possible bam days the hope dies at last but even if nothing important happens in july we shouldn´t lose our faith. Yes deeply hard even for me i am not often here because it´s sometimes hard for different reasons like the enourmous input that come out of you all. Especially when so much negative stuff are spreaded, because when i came here i seek for new input and not tired bashes of some against others that´s not helpful in this journey which hopefully comes soon to his finals cause it goes on every ones substances. But i thougt it a little bit strange that the media in europe are showing much less about MJ even today were nothing.

So i think TS would be back if not the bam comes in july and we all get some more news and clues, so peace love and faith in all of us and long live our king and comes back soon we miss him a lot even that behind the mask video was nice. Barry Gibb and MJ Songs hope the come out even with Queen should exsisted stuffs great. michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/  bow/  bearhug  crash/  argue/  lolol/  :)  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal