everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Janet Jackson Launches Fur Fashion Line
December 08, 2011, 03:41:11 PM
Personally, I'd say "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"  :lol: (I'm not a PETA-member btw)

The positive thing about this is that the fur issue is getting more attention now, because nobody expected Janet, being Michael's sister,  doing a fur fashion line with a little shock as a result, and not just amongst the fans. I just checked on the web and I noticed that discussions have started about Janet and fur and wearing fur in general (like we do on this thread), which I consider as awareness and that's good imho. 

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 08, 2011, 04:13:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While I know it might be entirely useless, it is worth a try.

I've created a petition: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feels kind of stupid, as if Janet was the only person in the world responsible for the suffering of animals... But I do feel we have to reach her in a way. Wake her up. She supposedly cares about animals. If she has stopped caring, maybe she does care about her fans and her image? If we managed to get some people to sign, maybe she would realise she's on the wrong track.

Please sign.

Glad to sign...it's a step in the right direction!

If you believe it can be done, then it can be done!
 bearhug
Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:42:57 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 08, 2011, 05:59:57 PM

Feels kind of stupid, as if Janet was the only person in the world responsible for the suffering of animals... But I do feel we have to reach her in a way. Wake her up. She supposedly cares about animals. If she has stopped caring, maybe she does care about her fans and her image? If we managed to get some people to sign, maybe she would realise she's on the wrong track.

Please sign.

I've already signed it. Thank you for this beebee.  bow/  I agree with everything you wrote in your posts. I think we should let her know about how we feel about this issue. And a petition can work. That was the reason why I wrote to her about this. To whine and getting pissed at her here doesn't help anything or anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2011, 10:43:18 AM
Signed  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2011, 03:03:54 PM

Please sign.

Thank you for this BEE ,I already signed and put a comment also :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 09, 2011, 04:25:32 PM
I am going to lock this thread. Not because I don't think that people should not be able to voice their opinions on this matter, but because this is a.) not hoax related and b.) could get out of hand.

I think everyone has voiced their opinion. I am an animal lover and I hate animals being killed for whatever reason. I eat meat, but hypocrite as I am, I don't want to know what it was before it ended up on my plate. I try to buy 'honest' meat, and I try to eat as less as possible.

That being said, after reading this thread, it turns out I am not the only hypocrite. If you think it's okay to kill an animal for meat, but not for his fur, then you are very wrong. First of all: we don't need meat. We can perfectly live a healthy life without it. Besides that, people who say that animals are killed instantly if they are killed for their meat, live in a bubble. Just Google transportation of animals for slaughter, or look at the life circumstances of some animals who are bred for consumption. Tip for those with a strong stomach: horse transportation from Italy. Talking about disgusting...

I think that Janet made a wrong decision with this, and I don't know why. But it's not up to us to judge. I love Janet, and I hope she will reconsider.

BTW: she looks smokin' hot in that picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions